I've Arrived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't exactly walk quite yet."

"Huh?"

"I get weak legs."

"Can you stand at least?"

"Probably." I said.

"Good." He scooped me up in his arms and walked me into the bathroom and set me on the sink while he started the water. "Warm or hot?" he asked.

"I like hot showers personally, but we can do warm."

"Hot it is."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Well I like it when I come out and my body is bright red."

"Okay, Warm it is."

"That's what I thought." I said.

"Well I like having nerve endings, and skin." The bathroom filled with steam and he grabbed me again and set me on my feet within the shower. He closed the curtain behind me, I started to rinse and just drench my body with clean water. He joined me while I was putting shampoo in my hair.

"I was wondering when you were going to join me." I said to him.

"Oh, well I had to do something first."

"What?"

"Well if you must know, a condom on a flaccid penis doesn't feel pleasant."

"Oh." I blushed in amusement at his awkward moment. He shifted around me to get access to the water and started washing up as well. We danced around one another, taking turns while one of us washed and the other rinsed.

"I did a number on you didn't I?" he said while checking me out while I scrubbed my body with soap.

"Nah." I said without looking at what he was talking about.

"Yeah I did, you have a bunch of red spots." He said.

"Oh those, they're not on my neck are they?" I stretched out my neck dramatically and turn my head from side to side.

"Nope, I don't see any."

"Good." I stepped up to him and we changed places again.

"Would it be such a terrible thing?" he asked.

"Well no, but I like to keep my love bites to myself, not the world."

"Oh I see."

"I just think it looks bad."

"I can see where you're coming from."

"Well I'm all done; I'll meet you out there." I said and stepped out of the shower. Grabbed a towel off the shelf above the toilet and commenced drying off. I wrapped my hair in the towel, then slipped into my robe, and took the extra one into the bathroom for Eric to use. I grabbed a cigarette and made a fresh drink minus the ice, since all of it had already melted. I walked out onto the balcony with my drink, trusty lighter and a much needed cigarette. I pulled the towel off my head and let my hair fall around my shoulders in a curly wet curtain. I ran my fingers through it to detangle it slightly. I waited for him to join me to smoke. I listened for the water, but couldn't hear it, then the door opened and he walked out with his robe wide open as he towel dried his hair real quick.

"Oh Lovely Layla, what are you doing my dear?"

"I'm waiting for you."

"Oh, I like the sound of that."

"Grab a cigarette and a drink and get out here." I told him.

"Yes Ma'am." He made a quick drink and closed his robe then grabbed his own cigarettes stuffing them into the pocket of his robe. "Okay I'm here."

"Cheers." I held up my glass.

"To What?"

"To Orgasms."

"I'll say." We clinked glasses and drank. "You got a lighter on you?" he asked.

"Of course." I said and lit my cigarette and handed off the lighter to him.

"Danke Schön"

"You're welcome." I puffed on my cigarette letting the toxins fill my lungs, taming my nerves as I wonder what would happen next. Would we just go to sleep, or would we stay up and talk, or would we have some more crazy fun hot sex? We have so many options. I'll go with talking for now.

"So tell me Layla."

"Huh?"

"What was your favorite part from tonight?"

"Well besides the awesome sex we just washed off, I would have to say at the bar when we danced."

"Why is that?"

"Because you said so yourself, you don't dance for just anyone. So it made me feel a little special." I felt a little girly.

"Well in that case." He set his glass down on the floor of the balcony. "Set your drink down." He said to me. So I did, then he took me in his arms and we danced to the sound of the wind blowing by and the few cars that drove passed at this late hour. He started to hum a tune, so I pressed my ear to his chest, the vibrations from it was soothing so I closed my eyes. Our cigarettes burned out by the time we stopped. I picked up my drink and cleared my throat.

"So what was that all about?" I asked.

"Now you have two favorite parts, and you feel extra special." He smiled at me and I returned the very same smile.

"What was your favorite part?"

"My favorite was every time I was lucky enough to kiss you tonight."

"That's quite a bit." I said.

"Yeah well, in the parking lot on the way to the bar, oh my god."

"What?"

"I wanted to take you then and there." He stood there thinking of it for a moment. "And you were such a tease tonight, but it was all well worth the wait in the end." He was grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm glad I wasn't a disappointment."

"Oh you could never disappoint me."

"Don't be so sure."

"I'll keep an open mind, how about that?"

"I'll do."

"Let's go back inside." He said and pulled me to him and draped his arm around my shoulders and led me back inside. I got out from under his arm and made my way to the bed and sat on its edge, he sat on the couch. "Why are you all the way over there?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Well I am a little thirsty so I'll come to you." He got up then.

"What?" I looked up at him not really understanding what he meant until he was in front of me undoing the belt on my robe. His hands were cold from holding his drink as they brushed against my skin while he exposed my damp flesh. I cocked my eyebrow at him waiting to see what he had planned to do next.

"Mmmm." He hummed, and then dropped to his knees. He grabbed my drink from my hand. "I don't want you to spill this." He placed it on the night stand. Then he moved in real close breathing me in, he pulled my ass to the edge of the bed and flung my legs over his shoulders. His tongue darted out and started licking and lapping me up. I fell back and enjoyed the softness of his tongue on my sensitive spots; he pulled back a few times, kissing my inner thighs and all around the surrounding area. I pushed myself against his face, on edge from the skills that he possesses, and the fact that he can get me so worked up. I reached down and ran my fingers though his hair, pulling him in closer and his tongue explored my insides. I jumped and grinded against his face, then the next thing I knew one hand of his slid up my side and came over to my waist and held me down in a make shift seat belt to hold me from moving too much. His other hand shimmied up my inner thigh and his fingers buried themselves inside of me. My juices overflowed and dripped onto the bed, I gripped up the sheets as the tension grew within me. He withdrew his hand and held me down with both arms, his tongue worked even harder that I thought was even possible. My back arched, my legs quivered and I was flooded with the familiar and wonderful sensations that rushed through me. When I finished I thought Eric would stop, but he didn't, it became too much and I pulled myself away from him along with pushing his head away. When I did that he looked up at me, bewildered as to why I stopped him like I did.

"Are you okay?" He said while drying his mouth.

"Yeah." I said with a sigh of relief that the torture had stopped. I pulled my robe closed and my knees to my chest.

"You don't look like you're okay."

"No, I'm fine, it just got a little intense for me."

"Oh."

"It's not a bad thing, it was just a little too much of a good thing, it's hard to handle that much intensity."

"Okay, I get it you don't have to explain yourself that thoroughly."

"Okay."

I got up for another cigarette and fresh air. The night was going great, I couldn't ask for anything better than what I got, but deep down in the pit of my stomach I had a sinking feeling. What could it possibly mean? I guess I need a moment to evaluate the night, so I could decide on whether or not to stick around tomorrow.

"So about tomorrow, there's this great little place I want to show you, they have the best coffee." He jabbered on about coffee and about he and I both loved it and drank it all the time, I really didn't care, I had my internal mind babble going on that I didn't even hear most of it. What was wrong with me? I just had an amazing night with a guy that I've been longing after for so long, and now that we've done the deed..... Where do we go from here? "Doesn't that sound great?"

"Huh?"

"The coffee place and the other stuff."

"Yeah sure, sounds good." He was super excited about something, but I had no idea as to what that was exactly.

"Is everything alright?" he asked because he finally got to see my face for a minute and so that I was just staring off into space paying him no mind what so ever.

"Huh?" I couldn't snap out of it.

"Do you not want to do all that stuff tomorrow?"

"It's not that I don't want to...."

"But?"

"But nothing, I've just got a lot on my mind at the moment."

"Oh, care to share?"

"It's personal stuff, just stuff I got to take care of in the next few days."

"Oh okay.... You had me worried for a second."

"Don't worry, I'm all yours for the next twenty-four hours."

"good."

I flicked the last of my cigarette and headed back to the bed where I pulled back the covers disrobed and crawled in. My body was tired from all the driving, as well as the sex that just went on not too long ago.

"You're going to sleep already?" he asked.

"Uh, I figured I could lay down and we could chit chat for a bit." I offered, but really I just wanted to go to sleep. He accepted my idea and got under the blankets with me and pulled me into his side to snuggle.

"What do you want to talk about?" he asked.

"Okay you caught me, I'm actually super tired and I would love to get to sleep."

"Why didn't you say so? I'm exhausted too, I worked all day." I laughed at the fact that we both tried to hide our exhaustion. "Thank god you're tired, so I'm going to shut off the lights and make it pitch black in here.....okay?"

"Sounds good to me."

Eric got up off the bed and ran around naked turning off all the lights, and closed the curtains to the windows and the door leading out to the balcony. In no time at all he was back in bed pulling me into his warm embrace.

"You don't mind snuggling while you sleep do you?"

"Well...... I can't promise that I won't move while I'm asleep."

"Move how?"

"I'll probably just roll away from you and sleep on my stomach, or something of the nature."

"Oh do whatever, I'll probably be passed out in the next ten minutes, or less."

"Good night Eric."

"Good night, see you in the morning."

I snuggled into him, magically I was super comfortable with him and fell fast asleep, his warm skin was pressed to my cheek, I could hear his heartbeat beneath my ear as it lulled me to sleep. Darkness pulled at my vision and dreamless sleep filled the rest of my night.

When I woke my hair was everywhere, and with my eyes still closed I felt around in bed and realized I was alone. My eye snapped open and I sat up quickly while running fingers through my hair and out of my face. I scanned the room and I was really alone. It was quiet; I slumped back against my pillow and wondered about last night. Did I dream it all? Or is he really that big of a douche? I decided on douche. I got up and slipped into my robe and closed it hastily and grabbed left over coke from last night and my cigarettes. I snatched the double doors to the balcony open and marched out into the hot afternoon. The sun beat on me as I torched the end of my first cigarette of the day. I drank the warm coke in between drags, it was warm and didn't really quench my thirst, but oh well, it's better than nothing.

I slumped on the railing and mentally reprimanded myself. I chain smoked four cigarettes before my throat began to protest my habit. I got in the shower and washed Eric off of me, I scrubbed my skin thoroughly. I got out and pulled on my clothes and slipped into my shoes and tossed on my leather jacket. I knew it was hot but I didn't care, I popped on my sunglasses. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed for the door. I turned and looked at the empty disheveled room then just turned and walked out the door. I didn't bother with Pierre, because I just didn't feel like hearing "I told you so." So I headed out to go exploring alone. I made my way down the elevator and to the lobby and out the door and with my keys in my hand I unlocked my car.

"Layla!" I heard someone calling my name, I turned to see who it was. "Layla over here!" I spotted Eric waving an arm at me; I abandoned my car and walked up to him. "Hey, where were you going?"

"Uh, no where specific."

"I should have left a note, but I didn't think I would be gone this long."

"Where did you go?"

"I got us coffee, and various other breakfast food." He held up a bag and pointed to the coffee sitting on top of his car.

"A note would have been nice to find rather than me thinking you're a douche."

"A douche? You really thought I would leave you like that?"

"Well I thought you did because you were gone for so long."

"Well I'm sorry for disappearing on you like that."

"And I'm sorry for thinking you were a big douche."

"Now I'm a big douche?"

"No no no, not anymore since you brought food." I snatched up one of the cups of coffee.

"Well I'm glad I didn't show up empty handed." He closed his door and followed me as I walked back towards the hotel. "So what did I miss out on since I wasn't here?"

"Well you missed morning sex, and a shower with me."

"Damn. Wait, how did I miss morning sex?"

"You missed out on it because you weren't here.....But it's still early, we've got time."

"This is true." We walked in silence as we sipped at our coffee back up to the room.

I held his hand, and to my surprise our public display of affection didn't bother me, although it was only some hand holding. We walked in and I noticed that the same receptionist was still sitting there behind the desk from last night, and he stared at us with a knowing smile as we strolled past. We kept moving and made it back to the elevator and went up to the room.

"What was that guy smiling about?" I asked.

"I don't know, but it was pretty creepy." He said to me.

"I'm glad you noticed that too!" I just wanted to throw my arms around him for saying what I was thinking, but I didn't because I didn't want to spill the coffee I was holding and his that he was clutching. We got back to the room and I slid the key in and pulled it out and watched for the flashing green indicator. I went and collapsed onto the couch and realized how tired my body was for the first time today. I stretched my legs out in front of me and kicked off my shoes.

"You look tired." Eric said when he sat next to me.

"I am." I said. "Everything hurts."

"Well you should have told me to take it easy on you last night."

"Nah, last night was well worth the sore tight muscles of today."

"Maybe we should just relax today." He offered.

"No, we're going to do stuff today, if you don't mind taking a power nap?"

"That sounds do-able."

"Good."

We ate the monster muffins he bought and drank every last drop of coffee. Then it was time to get back in bed for a nap, but I couldn't move. Eric noticed my lack of movement, and got up and pulled the curtains closed and turned on the TV. He grabbed a pillow from the bed and set it on the couch; he helped me out of my jacket and made me lay down right there.

"Layla lay down." He told me.

I tried to mumble my response but it didn't come out quite that clear. But I wanted him to lay with me and snuggle.

"I'm going to lay with you, if that's what you just tried to say." He laughed.

"You first." I managed to get out.

"Okay." He laid down and held his arms open for me to snuggle into his chest. I nodded, and snuggled into him, our legs got tangled and instantly I fell fast asleep, all the while he held me to his heart. Instantly started to dream, or maybe I had an out of body experience, but I watched him as he lightly brushed my hair out of my face. He had the TV going but he sure wasn't watching it, he was watching me sleep. I was felt like I was floating so I tried to get a closer look at his face; I started to sink down to where I wanted to be. When I looked at the expression on his face, he had a soft smile on his face; I looked into his eyes, he was staring at me with all the warmth and love in the world in his gaze. I hovered there until he fell asleep, then everything faded away and I was back into dreamless sleep.

The next thing I knew I was waking up from my mid-morning slumber. I opened my eyes and Eric was right there still peacefully sleeping. I tried to disentangle myself from him without disturbing his nap, but I failed when I tried to get my leg out from between his.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked sleepily while wrapping his arms around me tighter.

"I was planning on coming right back." I said.

"Nope, you're not leaving this couch." He said and flung his legs around mine and held me there. He turned onto me trapping me beneath him. His eyes were barely open, but I could tell he was awake by the bulge forming in his pants.

"Oh, I see what you want." I said and did a little thrust.

"Oh that? That's just morning wood." He said. "But I would be more than happy to let you put it at ease." He added.

"Hmmmm, I'm tempted but the coffee that we drank earlier is causing me discomfort."

"Okay, fine you can get up, but come back to me here." he pointed to the couch cushion beneath me.

"Where else would I go?" I asked as he rolled off me.

"Nowhere."

"But while I'm gone, think sexy thoughts." I said and kissed him lightly on the lips and skipped off to the bathroom. I did my business and checked myself in the mirror. I pulled off all my clothes and left them there on the sink. I emerged and he was sprawled out on the couch with his pants unzipped and gently stroking his cock. "I do believe I said think sexy thoughts, not start without me." I stood there with my hands on my bare hips.

"I was just warming up." He said not noticing me standing there naked. I pulled his hands off his cock and lay on top of him. "Well hello." His eyes widened.

"Hi." I overlapped my hands and rested my head on them.

"Are you trying to torture me?" he asked.

"Of course not, I'm just laying here." I smiled.

"You temptress, okay I'll play along."

"Whatever do you mean sir?" I said proper english accent. "I came back to you like you told me." I wiggled on top of him.

He shook his head, "No more talking." He said and kissed me, I couldn't help but smile while he kissed me, I never thought we would ever be this perfect together. Being with him was like putting on an old worn out pair of jeans on that just fit in all the right places. Nothing was forced, everything just clicked into place like it was meant to be. The kiss turned into something sexual rather than its playful beginning. He wiggled out of his pants while underneath me, and I reached for a condom before we got too carried away, but I was too late. He slid right in, my eyes went wide. I looked down at him with shock still on my face. He knew that this wasn't going to continue any further. I got up, and he didn't stop me. I went to the bathroom and pulled my clothes back on. I sat in there for a while thinking about what I should say, and what he'll say.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

"Layla." The sound of Eric's voice came through the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. He was standing there leaning on the door frame looking all sad.

"Let's go." I said. I mentally decided that I didn't want to talk about what just happened.