All Comments on 'I've Been Set Up Ch. 03'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Gebob69Gebob69almost 11 years ago
not up to your usual standards...

It was disappointing, it seemed rushed with hardly any flow to it. Like you just had to get it posted. Generally I love your writing but it seems that you had some sort of writers block or just didn't have a basic guideline on how you wanted this chapter to go?

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

her doing somethimg to another guy with him there seemed kind of insensetive towards him.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I do hope that Jackie stays with Jake.

A good chapter, but it wasn't very erotic for Jackie giving some other guy a hand job.

All I could think about at that time was, what was Jake thinking about while she was doing it.I think he would feel humiliated.

Perhaps the girls could stay with Jake and Jackie while they go to school, and it would be like Jake would be their dad, but with benefits.

Thanks for the read...

tenbears43tenbears43almost 11 years ago
Liked it

I'll be waiting for part two.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 11 years ago
dynamite

I enjoyed the read but was wondering who the girls father is not sure if it was mentioned and I missed it wouldn't it be interesting if the father of them turned out to be jake

brosismombrosismomalmost 11 years ago
Goodish series

but taking to long to get to the point and still don't get why they needed to set him up the reasons so far make no sense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Umm, okay???

So Jackie wants Jake but then gives a stranger a hand-job (only because she couldn't do more without a condom). And she does it without even a hint of discussion about that sort of activity beforehand. Everything I've read from this series portrays Jake as a sensitive sort of guy who has been burned before in intimate settings (the gf laughing at his "grower"). And his sister knows this about him but still risks hurting him and ruining Carla's wish for Jake to be her first.

If you wanted a gloryhole scene why not just use Jake's cock? That would have kept the intimacy intact and the characters in-character.

I really dislike stories that go from loving and intimate to out of control free-for-all fuck-fest for no reason. It's like authors get bored and decide to change the tone of the story midway through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous