Jacqueline & Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and blushed as I listened to Diane, and said, "Thank you, Diane. You have been very good to me and I really appreciate how you've helped and encouraged me. And, it's been really nice becoming friends with you. I've felt kind of honored that you wanted to socialize with me. I mean, I'm just out of school and haven't been out in the world like you have. You've been very nice to me. I've learned so much from you."

She smiled as I said that, and replied, "That's nice of you to say. It has been fun for me to see you blossom Jackie, and not just as an employee."

Diane reached up and began to unclip her hair from the neat bun it was pinned into on her head. "I've watched you become a very professional, very beautiful woman in the last few months. And I guess that's part of my problem, Jackie."

She released her long blonde hair as she spoke, and as I watched her shake her head gently from side to side and fluff her hair with her hands, I realized that in all the time I had known her I had never seen Diane with her hair down. Listening to her sweet voice and seeing her long, soft locks framing her face and tumbling down her shoulders, I was struck with just how beautiful she was, and at that moment, I thought that she was more beautiful than anyone I had ever seen.

Before I could ask her what she meant, Diane stood up and walked around the desk to sit in the chair next to me. As she did, I noticed that the black skirt she wore now was unbuttoned half way up from the hem. With each step the skirt opened to reveal much of her legs; I even saw the dark band of her stockingtops. Once seated, she turned in the chair to face me and with her legs crossed at the ankles, side by side, her skirt fell open, uncovering one pink garter strap fastened to the front of her sheer black stocking. "How did it feel today, wearing your new lingerie?" she asked.

"Oh, it was different," I said, thinking how to describe just how I felt. "I was aware of it all day, even when I was busy. It was almost a distraction... I felt like I was tricking everyone because I was wearing this plain dress but underneath was all the lace and the stockings."

"You felt very feminine, didn't you?" Diane asked.

"Yes, I did. It was a nice feeling," I told her.

She smiled and nodded, "Yes, I love that feeling. Even though I'm a manager in this professional office, I need to feel feminine and beautiful. That's why I almost always wear that kind of lingerie, and why I always wear high heels. I love to be noticed by others and see a look of attraction in their eyes. Jackie, you see me every day. You think I'm attractive, don't you?"

There was something in the tone of her voice that moved me, telling me that she truly wanted to know, that it was important to her. It was a feeling I had never had before, and a shiver ran up my back. There was something happening that I couldn't explain, and I was aware that my heart was beating faster and my mouth was dry. Instinctively I licked my lips before I spoke.

"Oh yes, Diane. I remember thinking how beautiful you were the first day we met, and seeing you every day and working with you, I know that you are. I guess I wish I could be more like you... you've really influenced me. I mean, I started to wear heels because of you, seeing how great you look every day at work. And last night, I never would have bought the lingerie, but because you were so encouraging, I decided to go ahead. I think you are incredibly feminine... and beautiful."

Diane blushed as she listened to me and looked very pleased. "Thank you Jackie, that's very sweet", and with that she leaned over and kissed me. It was gentle and lasted for only a moment, but as our lips parted, our faces so close together, Diane looked into my eyes and then again pressed her lips to mine. This time it was with passion and I was frozen still for what felt like forever.

My mind raced, filled with a thousand thoughts. I couldn't believe it was real! "This isn't happening" flashed through my mind over and over, and I wanted to pull away, but couldn't. I wasn't returning her kiss, but something kept me from breaking away. The kiss was at once soft but firm, her tender red lips caressing mine. She reached her hand up to the side of my head, intertwining her fingers with my hair, cradling my head while holding it close so I couldn't pull back. Reflexively, my eyes were closed. I whimpered softly, feeling trapped and feeling myself giving in to her. Yes, I did have feelings for Diane, and with her touch she was overcoming my resistance and stirring desires I had never known... I felt tears welling up in my eyes... and a wave of arousal flowed over my body, especially in my crotch. Hesitantly at first, then more surely, I returned her kisses... I gave in to her.

Oh, what a release! It was if I had been struck by lightning! I moved my lips with Diane's, and I began to tremble from the emotion. She sensed my consent, and kissed me even more passionately. Her tongue slid into my mouth and danced around mine. I reached my shaking hand out to her side and clumsily clutched her arm before reaching a bit further to place my hand on her back. My pussy ached, and I squirmed in the chair to rub my legs together for some relief. I tasted her in my mouth, and with every breath I inhaled the fragrance of her perfume mixed with her warm skin. All of these wonderful sensations were overwhelming and I thought again that this wasn't real, that I was in some kind of dream.

Diane finally released her grasp and pulled her head back, gasping for a breath while softly moaning my name. I stared at her, and felt an intense longing. "I've dreamed of doing that for so long, Jackie," she whispered, "I hope you're not angry with me."

I attempted to speak, but no words came to me. I gently shook my head, and swallowed. After an awkward moment, I was still staring at her face and finally spoke. "Diane, I... I never knew..."

Diane nodded and said, "Yes, I know. I can't believe it myself, but every day that has passed I've found myself more and more attracted to you Jackie. I've been so afraid of shocking you, of scaring you away. I don't want to lose you, Jackie." She stood up in front of me, watching my face intently for my reaction to her words. "If you want to leave now, I'll understand," she whispered.

I sat in the chair, looking into her beautiful blue eyes, and could see the sincerity and emotion in them. I was then aware that my gaze had moved down to Diane's body, and I looked at her breasts covered by her white blouse, and her waist and hips, and the slim black skirt she wore, and her shapely legs encased in black stockings, and her spike-heeled black leather pumps. I looked again at her eyes and her beautiful face, as I remained seated in the chair.

Diane smiled then, and said, "I want to undress you, Jackie. I want to see how beautiful you are in your new lingerie." Even with everything that was happening, I was still taken aback, surprised by her directness and boldness.

"Oh Diane," I whispered, and hesitated before saying, "I... I want to please you."

She extended her right hand to me, and I reached up with my left and she silently guided me to stand up. She moved closer and our bellies touched lightly as she again kissed me. My arms hung limp at my sides and with my eyes closed as we kissed, my body swayed slightly. It was hard standing there, especially in high heels, because my knees seemed ready to buckle at any moment. Diane's fingers began to unbutton the top button of my dress, and she continued to kiss me and also whisper to me as she undid each successive button. She told me what a beautiful woman I was, how she had enjoyed watching me become more confident in myself, seeing me be more sensual, not afraid to be attractive at the office. As she unbuttoned my dress, she began to pull it back off of my shoulders so she could kiss and lick the bare skin of my neck and shoulders. Her hands reached my belt and quickly unbuckled it so she could continue to undo the buttons further down. She tugged the dress up as she reached the last few buttons near the hem, and when she finally unbuttoned the last one I became aware of how intense my arousal was. I had never imagined being undressed could be so erotic, and Diane's words, kisses and caresses were driving me out of my mind! When she slid the dress off my shoulders, and it fell off of my arms and onto the floor, a shiver overcame my entire body. I didn't care anymore about what was "right" or what wasn't; I wanted Diane more than anyone before in my life!

"Oh, Jackie! Let me look at you!" Diane cried. She took a step back, leaned against her desk, and looked at me from head to toe over and over again. "Jackie, you are gorgeous," she sighed, "Even more than I had dreamed!"

My cheeks flushed red and I felt a twinge of embarrassment at her words, but I did feel gorgeous. I felt more beautiful at that moment than I had ever felt.

"Thank you. Do you really think it looks good on me?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Jackie. The white lace is so pretty... everything fits so well," she replied. "And I love the way those stockings and your high heels complement your legs. Jackie, I think you're perfect."

Diane stepped forward and took me into her arms and we began kissing passionately again. This time, I felt more in control of myself and as my left hand clutched Diane's back and pulled her close to me, my right hand tentatively caressed her ass. Diane's right leg had wiggled in between my legs and she sensuously rubbed it against them. I was aware of how pleasurable I found the kisses and caresses of a woman; there was something so pleasing about the way she touched me. No man had ever done anything like it to me. It was as if Diane knew exactly what I liked and what would arouse me. And by that time, I was over the initial shock and was more comfortable... well, as comfortable as I could be. I wavered continuously between denial, guilt, and unbelievable pleasure, but I have to admit, the pleasure was winning out in my mind.

I squeezed Diane's cheek and noticed how firm her ass was. I felt a garter strap as I lightly caressed her, and I began to wonder what was Diane wearing underneath her clothes. She continued to hold and kiss me, but my curiosity grew, and I suddenly felt bold. I pulled my head away and said quietly, "I would love to see the lingerie that you're wearing. Would you show me... please?"

Diane stared into my eyes for a moment, the slightest hint of a smile on her lips, and then whispered, "I would love to, Jackie."

My hands now rested on her hips, and she reached up with her hands to unbutton her blouse. She glanced down as her fingers gently and slowly pushed each button through the hole, but her gaze was mostly on me, watching for reactions on my face. Silently we stood there, Diane disrobing and me watching intently. She tugged up on her blouse, pulling it out of the waistband of her skirt, to reach the last button. Even though it was unbuttoned, her blouse hung closed so I still hadn't gotten a good look at her, and Diane even teasingly brought her arms up in front of her to undo the cuffs which prevented me from seeing anything. Finally, she opened the blouse, shrugged it off of her shoulders, and tossed it aside on the chair.

Diane was wearing a pale pink lace bra that looked great on her. The delicate lace strained to contain her breasts, which were much larger than I had thought. The bra was very low cut and her full, round breasts were almost spilling out of the top. The skin of Diane's shoulders and chest was smooth and clear. Her blonde hair tumbled onto her shoulders, most of it falling down her back but some of it was draped on her chest. Diane had this wild, unbridled look now that was so totally different from her usual appearance.

I studied every inch of her face and upper body now, and I was aware of how deeply she was breathing. She must have been very aroused and was fighting to contain herself. I found myself still fighting to contain my emotions; inside I was yearning to touch her, but part of me still wanted to hold back. At that exact moment, Diane whispered, "Jackie, unbutton my skirt." It was if she knew I was hesitant and was doing just the right things to sway me. I know my eyes opened even wider when I heard that, but her words were so sweet and seducing, I did as she asked.

There were only 4 buttons still buttoned and I reached for the lowest one. Diane turned herself ever so slightly to give me a perfect view. My fingers trembled just a little as I unbuttoned the first and then the second.

"Don't be afraid, Jackie. Go ahead... push it open... look," she whispered in encouragement, and I did push aside the material to glimpse her thighs and her crotch.

As I undid the last button on the skirt, Diane softly moaned, "Mmm, yes... just let it fall."

I did, and as I took a half-step back, Diane stood before me wearing a lace garterbelt and bikini panties that matched her bra, the sheer black stockings, and her black leather stiletto-heeled pumps. My heart was pounding; excited from having just undressed this beautiful woman, and now watching her sighing sensuously, eyes closed, hips and legs writhing ever so slightly in arousal. I ached for Diane now, completely.

"Oh, thank you Jackie. That was wonderful, you made me feel so sexy!" Diane panted, "Do you like what I'm wearing?" I nodded silently as she continued. "After shopping last night I could hardly sleep, thinking about you and hoping so much that you would wear your new lingerie today. I didn't consciously plan this, but, when I got dressed this morning I wore this outfit because it's one of my favorites. I guess deep down inside I was hoping something would happen..." Diane's voice trailed off as she looked into my eyes.

This time, I moved forward to embrace her, and we kissed and held each other for a long time. Our bodies were pressed together, and I was thrilled by the warmth and softness of her skin. Diane began to run her hands over my ass, and then slipped them under my panties to caress and squeeze the bare skin of my cheeks. Next, she ran her hands up and over my hips and sides, and began to gently touch my breasts through the lace of my bra. Each time she moved ahead and touched me where she hadn't before, I was aware of her doing it in a gentle, sensitive way... being almost tentative, definitely not aggressive, wanting not to frighten me... allowing me to feel the pleasure of her advances and her touch. And each time she did, I was falling deeper and deeper under her spell. Diane kissed my cheek, then brought her lips up to my right ear and whispered, "Let's go over to the couch." We walked together, holding hands, and sat down on the cloth-covered sofa.

Diane stroked my hair with her left hand and leaned towards me to once again kiss me, while she played with my bra strap with her right hand. I felt her slide the strap down off of my shoulder and I kissed her more passionately. With that, Diane reached out and unclasped the bra, releasing my breasts. I let out a quiet moan and she gently whispered, "Jackie, I'll make this so wonderful..."

Diane lowered her head and began to lick and kiss my chest. I leaned back, overcome by the sheer pleasure I was experiencing; I had never felt such intense arousal. She placed her lips around one of my nipples and sucked ever so gently, and I softly called out her name. She did this over and over again before moving over to my other breast to do the same.

After several minutes of this gentle, loving foreplay, Diane's hands wandered from my breasts down my torso, and she began to stroke my thighs and hips. I could feel her fingernails lightly scratching the bare skin of my legs above my stockings, and I was aware that my crotch was getting wet from my excitement. Diane continued to kiss and suck my breasts, and as she moved, her long hair fell down upon my sides and my belly and it tickled me. My head was leaned back resting on the top of the sofa, and my eyes were closed as Diane continued to caress me. I reveled in the incredible pleasure she was giving me. I felt a tugging at my waist and looked down to see Diane's fingers clutching the top of my panties, pulling them down. She looked up at me and whispered, "I think we should take these off, Jackie."

I pressed my back into the sofa and lifted myself up enough for her to slip the panties down over my cheeks and hips, and then she carefully slid them past the garters, down my legs, and over my high heels. As she moved the tiny white panties towards my ankles I started to slip one foot out of its shoe, but before I could Diane turned and said softly, "No Jackie, leave them on," and I complied.

She was sitting forward on the front edge of the couch and after dropping my panties on the floor, Diane began to run her hands up and down my legs. While lightly stroking them Diane began talking.

"You really have beautiful legs, Jackie. They're shaped so nicely and they're long and firm... they look great in these stockings, too. I remember noticing your legs the day you came in to interview with me, but once you started to wear high heels, I couldn't help myself from staring at your legs every chance I had..."

I was flattered by her words, and I was really enjoying the sensation of Diane caressing my legs, so I shifted my hips a bit towards her and I crossed my left leg over my right, bringing them closer to her. She continued touching my legs and her eyes roamed over them, and she would glance back at me occasionally while talking. "I thought it was great when you started buying high heels and wearing them to work. To me, a woman who wears high heels is in touch with her feminine, sensual side. It shows that she wants to look like a woman, that she wants to express her sexiness... she's not afraid of being feminine and sexy. I was happy to see you show that, Jackie."

"I never really admitted it to anyone, but you know, I do feel prettier when I wear high heels," I replied. "I think I secretly envied you for how you could be this successful business professional but yet come to work every day and still look so beautiful. I saw how people watched you, how men would look at you again and again, trying to be discreet and not stare. I guess I wanted that for myself... deep down inside I guess I wanted to be ... desired. I just never imagined..."

I didn't finish the sentence. Diane looked at me for a moment and then said softly, "I hope you aren't disappointed."

Something in the expression on her face and the tone of her voice touched me so that I felt a sudden ache in my heart, and I reached my hand out to her shoulder and quickly said, "Oh no, no! No one has ever made me feel like this before. You've made me feel so beautiful, and... so sexy."

"And you are, Jackie," she interjected. I smiled and felt my face blushing, and then thanked her.

"I guess I'm just a little overwhelmed... " I hesitated and then continued in a slow, steady voice, "...but, I don't want this to stop."

A beautiful smile came over Diane's face as she heard me say that, and I smiled too. It felt so good to say the words, to let her know what I was feeling. Part of me was still apprehensive, even frightened, but I felt unbelievably sexy and I wanted to experience more. I knew Diane would be loving and gentle with me, and I trusted her and wanted her to continue.

She slid off of the couch and knelt down in front of me. She began to play with my left foot, which was still crossed over my right leg. She ran her fingertips over my high-heeled pump, the instep of my foot and my ankle while saying, "I love seeing you wear such pretty shoes, Jackie. They really accentuate the curves of your legs and your ankles. Every day I look forward to seeing you come in, seeing which pair of high heels you're wearing, watching you walk back and forth, sitting at your desk with your legs crossed just like now... sometimes it's hard to keep my mind on my work."