Jacqueline & Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she paused, she would bend over to lightly kiss my ankle, or my instep, or even the leather of the shoe that covered my toes. I watched her in amazement; I felt like I was being worshipped by her. It was a feeling I had never experienced before, and although I was a little uncomfortable, I tried to relax and enjoy the attention. It was kind of nice.

With her hands, Diane guided me to uncross my legs, and then she began to caress my thighs. She looked into my eyes, and with her hands on the insides of my thighs, she gently pushed my legs apart. I couldn't take my eyes off of hers, and I offered no resistance. She continued to look at me intently, without speaking a word, and I was suddenly aware of her fingernails lightly scratching the bare skin of my belly and raking through my pubic hairs. I closed my eyes and sighed, trying to stay calm and composed while Diane made this subtle advance and my heart pounded. I opened my eyes and they met Diane's again for a moment before she lowered her head and kissed my vagina.

"Oh my God..." I moaned as I tensed every muscle in my groin and my thighs. I felt her warm, moist tongue stroke my lips slowly... once, then again... and as she breathed hot breath onto me, I relaxed and moaned again. The pleasure was so intense that I had to lay my head back on the top of the sofa and close my eyes again because I felt dizzy.

Diane's long blonde locks were draped over both of my thighs and with every movement of her head, her hair caressed and tickled me. She kissed me again and then used her fingers to gently spread open my lips so she could lick me more deeply and begin to tease my clit. Her every touch, whether with her lips or tongue or fingers, was perfect. I was more aroused than I had ever been in my entire life. In a matter of minutes, I was on the verge of an intense climax. I breathed harder and harder, my "oohs" and "aahs" became louder as I could barely control myself, and all the while Diane made love to me... until a shiver shook my whole body and I stiffened every muscle.

I cried out Diane's name over and over again as the orgasm overcame me. The release and pleasure that flowed over me was so incredible that I felt I would lose consciousness. I clutched Diane's head with my hands and pressed her even closer into my crotch, and tears of joy welled up in my eyes as I gasped for breath. I couldn't stop calling out, "Oh, Diane...oh my god, oh my god!" again and again.

Finally, after what seemed forever, the climax subsided and I began to slowly calm down. My body relaxed and began to sink back down into the cushions of the sofa. My hands released the tight grip on her head, and I instinctively cradled her and stroked her hair. I was aware of how hard my heart was still beating, but I tried to calm myself and still savor all the wonderful sensations I was experiencing. Diane gently licked my inner thighs and my lips; they were wet with perspiration and my secretions. Finally, she rose up and cuddled next to me on the couch.

"Thank you, Diane. That was incredible..." I whispered.

"That can be just the beginning..." she whispered in my ear, and then turned my face towards her with her left hand and kissed me. As we kissed, she took her hand away from my cheek and began to tease and arouse me again. I responded immediately to her, and I kissed her with every once of my passion.

When she slipped one finger, and then two, into me, I moaned "Diane... Oooh, yes!"

Her thumb found my clit and she moved her fingers in perfect unison to once again bring me to the brink of orgasm. Our lips were locked together and I thrust my tongue into her mouth, wanting desperately to taste her. I recognized Diane's warm moistness, but now it was mixed with the salty taste of my own wetness. I had never experienced that sensation before but I did find it intriguing, and arousing. She caressed me so perfectly that before I knew it, I felt myself tense in anticipation of another climax. It came over me more slowly than the first, but it was just as wonderful and seemed to last even longer. I pulled my head back, parting our lips, and moaned in ecstasy once again.

As I laid my head back on the couch and tried to catch my breath, Diane nuzzled me, gently kissing my cheek, neck, and shoulder. At that moment, I felt such a warm, glowing wave of emotion that I turned to her and said, "Diane... I love you."

She looked at me with a radiant smile and softly said, "Thank you, Jackie. It feels so wonderful to hear you say that. I love you, too."

We held each other close together there on the sofa for a while without speaking a word. Only tender touches and sweet sighs were exchanged. Finally, I looked into Diane's eyes and asked, "What should we do now?"

"I don't want this night to ever end, Jackie. I would love to have you come home with me, if you would," she softly replied.

My heart fluttered as I heard her words and the emotion in her voice. I sighed and said "Oh yes, Diane, I'd like that very much. I want do something, anything, special to please you. I don't know if I could ever make you feel like you made me feel, but I want to try," I told her.

She smiled at me and said, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to, Jackie. Just do what feels right." I nodded and we gazed into each other's eyes for a few moments while gently touching one another's face and stroking each other's hair.

After this silent time, Diane spoke up. "I guess we should get up and get dressed now, but..." She paused, stood up, and took two slow steps away from me. Turning to face me she continued, "I felt so very, very sexy when you helped me to undress and I revealed myself to you, with my hair down... in my lacy lingerie... my stockings... and my high heels."

Diane's voice had become a soft purr, and she gazed at me with an innocent yet coy look while her hands lightly touched her breasts. As she talked, she slowly, seductively let her hands move down her body until they came to rest on her thighs. Each of her forefingers toyed with a garter and the stocking it was attached to. "I don't really want to cover up again... I want to show off a little more. I am so excited and happy that you're going to come home with me, Jackie, but I guess I just don't want to leave yet."

I felt a tingling inside as I watched and listened. Everything was different now. My life as I knew it had changed, and I was experiencing urges and desires I never knew existed. I was drawn totally and completely to this woman, and I would do anything she asked of me.

"Then we'll stay a little longer," I said with a breathy, hungry tone in my voice. I shrugged off my unclasped bra and tossed it aside, then reached out my right hand to Diane. She understood my silent call to her and walked over to take my hand with her left as she stood in front of me. My fingers lightly stroked the smooth skin of Diane's hand, and I gazed at her slender fingers and long, polished nails for a moment or so before I stood up. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her with all the passion I possessed.

We pressed our bodies together as closely as we could; my nipples, so erect and sensitive, touching hers through the delicate pink lace of her bra... the warm skin of our tummies pressed tight... our hips grinding together ever so slightly, but very erotically... stockinged legs rubbing and intertwining. Diane lifted her right leg and squeezed her knee and thigh between my legs, and I felt the toe of her black leather pump lightly grazing my right ankle, tickling and teasing. Our lips and tongues worked together so perfectly in our long, deep kiss. I was aware of how hard my heart was beating again, and I could even feel Diane's as I held her so close in my arms.

Without pausing at all to think, my hands found the tiny hooks holding her bra closed and released them. Still kissing passionately, I slid my hands up her back to her shoulders and pulled the bra straps down. I then caressed her neck and her back, feeling the warmth of her soft skin and her long, blonde hair. I began to kiss her neck and also lick and nibble her ears. Diane softly moaned words of pleasure and encouragement, and it felt so good to know I was pleasing her, that I could have that effect on her. I experienced a sense of power at that moment... to learn these things, to discover these secrets that had been hidden inside this beautiful woman - my successful, professional, beautiful boss... that I had the power to sexually arouse her. I wasn't really thinking about the power she had over me. I was just enjoying this more and more every moment.

We parted just enough that I could kiss Diane's chest closer and closer to her breasts. I touched her again through the lace bra, and even teasingly scratched at her nipples with my fingernails. I finally pulled the sheer pink cups away from her breasts while she brought her arms forward so we could remove it.

"Oh, Jackie," Diane sighed as she wrapped her arms around her torso in a sensuous hug. Her full, round breasts stood out with the small, hard nipples showing me that she was extremely aroused. I gazed at her for just a moment before I lowered my head, parted my lips just slightly, and gingerly kissed one nipple for the first time. I felt Diane's body shiver, and with my lips still surrounding the nipple I touched the tip of my tongue to it. Her body shook again and she groaned. I was amazed at how hard this little bit of flesh was, and instinctively I began to suck on it while my fingers massaged both of her breasts.

"Mmm, that's so wonderful...," she moaned. Diane seemed to sway as we stood there and I led her back to the couch so we could be more comfortable.

She fell back into the cushions and leaned back in one corner of the sofa. She immediately extended her arms out to me and I knelt on the seat cushions to lean over her. Diane pulled me down on top of her and I continued kissing and caressing her beautiful breasts. Her skin was so warm and soft that I couldn't stop licking and kissing her, but while doing that, my hands slowly began to explore her firm, sensuous body. I held her waist in my hands, and then moved my hands onto her hips. My fingers found the garterstraps and the tops of her stockings, and I was especially excited to be touching her thighs. I kept running my hands and fingertips back and forth over the bare skin above the stockings and the rest of her thighs that were covered by the sheer nylon. I was kneeling on the couch, bent over her, still kissing her chest and neck, but I had a strong urge to touch more of her legs.

I straightened up, and with both hands I guided her left leg up towards me and began to kiss the inside of her thigh near her knee. I then let my right cheek lightly graze her stocking covered leg, feeling the firm curves of her calf and the silky smoothness of the sheer, sexy hose. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed this new sensual experience, but I suddenly opened my eyes to see Diane's glowing face, looking at me and smiling.

I exclaimed, "Oh, Diane... your legs are perfect... just gorgeous - like you."

"Thank you for saying that, Jackie. You make me feel gorgeous... I love you, Jackie and I love being with you. I've never felt so sexy in my life," she softly replied.

I continued to caress her leg with my hands and lips all the way down to her ankle. I paused for a moment and looked at her foot and shoe. I had never thought so clearly before in my life about just how beautiful and feminine women's high heels could be. I gazed at her slender, graceful ankle and then at the black leather high heeled pump she wore. My fingertips lightly grazed the soft, supple kidskin leather of the shoe and then ran down the back, right to the tip of the tall, slim stiletto heel. I remember thinking how very sexy Diane always looked in her heels, and I really wanted a pair just like these for myself.

After a few moments, I turned back to Diane, lowered her leg back to the couch, and bent forward to press myself against her. We kissed again, slow and sensually. I squeezed my left hand between our bodies and found her crotch. I thought about taking off her panties to lick and suck her vagina as she had done to me, but in some way I wasn't ready; I wasn't sure if I could do it. But, I did want to please Diane and have her experience an orgasm, and I thought I could touch her in just the right way.

I was aware that the tiny pink lace panties were very wet as soon as my fingers touched her. After rubbing her a few times through the damp lace, I worked my hand down under the waistband and touched the warm flesh of her vagina. Diane moaned as I did this, even though our lips were locked in a passionate kiss. I was a little nervous as I began to play with her, but that was mixed with my intense arousal, as each moment of this amazing night that unfolded was a brand new, exciting experience.

My index finger found her clitoris and I gently toyed with it at first. After a few minutes, I stroked her harder and faster, and Diane's moaning became louder and more passionate. She called out my name, and told me again and again that she loved the way I was touching her, begging me not to stop. She didn't have to ask; I found that I was really excited by her arousal. I continued to kiss her face and neck, and teased her with an occasional lick or suck of her very erect nipples. As my fingers rubbed more intensely, I even paused for a second and slowly slipped a finger inside her. As soon as I did, Diane arched her back and cried out as I had never heard anyone do in my life. She was very close to an orgasm and I wanted so badly to bring it on that I told her, "I want you to climax... Tell me what do you want me to do."

"Oh Jackie! Oh, just don't stop! Just touch me and kiss me... tell me you love me!"

"I do love you Diane, I do," I cried, and then I kissed her lips again while my tongue slid right into her mouth. I felt her entire body stiffen and go motionless for a few seconds, and then Diane convulsed in orgasm, grabbing me and clutching me to her as she moaned in pleasure. I was in awe of how powerful her climax was, it almost frightened me. But at the same time, I felt such satisfaction because I had done this to her.

As the orgasm subsided, her body relaxed and we lay together on the couch, cradled in each other's arms.

"Jackie, that was so wonderful," Diane whispered to me. "I've never felt anything like it in my life."

I looked at her and smiled, then leaned over to gently kiss her cheek. I had a warm feeling inside me that I couldn't describe. On this night, a whole new world had been opened up to me, and I knew I was going to enjoy it.

We finally got up and began to dress. We didn't talk much, but there were long gazes and gentle touches that said more than words could. I did have a little feeling of disappointment when I slipped my dress back on, and I thought of what Diane had said earlier about wanting to show off some more. Then she came over and helped me to button up, and I began to look forward to going home with her. A few hours before, I never would have imagined what had just happened, but now, I wanted to do it again.

We left the office, turning out the lights and locking the door behind us. Diane told me to leave my car in the parking lot and to come with her in her car, which I happily did. The ten-minute ride to Diane's apartment seemed twice as long. We were silent for almost the whole time but every few moments, we would look at each other and smile. I had a very strong urge to touch Diane, and my left hand rested on her right leg during the drive.

When we walked into the apartment, Diane locked the door and turned around, where I was waiting for her. We embraced and kissed long and sweetly. She opened a bottle of wine, which we shared and then we once again undressed each other, down to our garters and stockings and high heels, and we made love. I don't remember what time it was when we finally removed all of our clothes and curled up together in bed, but I was exhausted. We held each other in our arms, and drifted off to sleep. I remember thinking that maybe all of this hadn't really happened, that maybe it was some kind of dream, but I knew it wasn't. God, what a day!

I awoke the next morning and it took a moment or two before I remembered where I was. But the scent of Diane's perfume on the pillow and the warmth of her body lying behind me triggered it, and everything that had taken place the night before flooded back into my mind. 'Oh my God,' I thought to myself, 'what do we do now?' Before I could go any further with that thought, I heard Diane sigh and rustle a bit in the sheets. I turned over to see her right next to me. Her eyes opened, she smiled sweetly when she saw me looking at her, and whispered, "Good morning."

"Hi," I said softly. I immediately felt a warm rush of emotion inside myself, and I thought that Diane looked even more beautiful today.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked me, and as I nodded she said, "I'm glad."

We gazed at each other for a few moments when I suddenly thought of the time and exclaimed, "Oh, what time is it? We'll be late for work!"

"Shhh..." Diane quieted me and then said, "I got up a little while ago and called work. I spoke to Linda in Personnel and told her you began feeling ill last night as we were finishing up, so I drove you home - that's why your car is still in the parking lot - and I told you to take a sick day. Then I told Linda that I wasn't feeling well this morning, so I wouldn't be coming in today, either. It'll be a quiet day and they won't even miss us."

"Are you sure it's alright?" I asked.

"Yes, don't worry Jackie. Everything will be fine," she reassured me. "I was hoping we could spend the day together, away from work, just you and me." The look on her face told me that Diane was sincere and wanted that very much. Although part of me probably wanted to be alone to sort out everything that had happened, I couldn't refuse her... I wanted to be with her, too.

"I'd love to," I replied.

"Great," she whispered, and then kissed me gently on the lips. Even though it lasted only a second, her sweet kiss conjured up some of the same sensual electricity I felt last night. I could tell that this wasn't going to end with some awkward apologies or denials.

"Jackie, I was thinking that we could get up, have breakfast, and then go shopping. There's a new mall about a half hour from here and I thought it would be fun for us to get some new outfits... What do you think?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah, that sounds like fun."

We got up then and Diane gave me a long, soft, terry cloth robe to put on while she slipped on a short, silk one. We had a nice breakfast of muffins and hot tea while we sat and talked. She offered to let me shower first, but I told her to go ahead. While she did, I sat in a soft chair in her living room, sipping my cup of tea and looking out the glass doors of the balcony at the bright sunshine and beautiful trees outside.

Then it was my turn to shower. I found myself taking an extra long time, washing my hair and then lathering my body with perfumed soap. My mind wandered as I slowly and sensuously ran my hands all over myself; I even started to become aroused. Something had been awakened inside me, and I was so much more aware of pleasurable sensations.

I finished showering and dried myself before wrapping the warm, soft robe around me and walking back into Diane's bedroom. She sat at the antique vanity, applying her lipstick. When she finished, Diane turned towards me. She still wore only the silk robe, but I gazed at her face and features and thought that each time I looked at her, she was more beautiful than the time before.

Her long blonde hair looked so full and luxurious; instead of the conservative bun she usually wore it in, it was brushed out and fluffed, curling gently around her face and down onto her shoulders. Her face was radiant with her sparkling blue eyes and high cheek bones accented perfectly by her make-up. Her soft, full lips were accentuated by deep crimson lipstick and her long fingernails seemed to have just been painted to match her lips. As I stood still and studied her again and again, Diane looked into my eyes and a beautiful, glowing smile came over her face. She stood up and motioned for me to come to her. I walked over and as I reached her, Diane slipped her left hand onto my right hip and softly kissed me. I felt almost dizzy, once again being overcome by my emotions and the magic of what was happening between us.