Jacqueline & Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, why don't you sit down so you can get ready," Diane said. "The hair dryer is right here, and you can use any of the make-up you want. I'm going to get dressed now, and I'll find something for you to wear."

I nodded silently, and sat down on the cushioned bench. I began to dry my chestnut brown hair as Diane left the room. Somehow it all still seemed like a dream, I thought as I sat, eyes closed, slowly waving the warm air of the dryer through my hair. After five minutes or so, I shut off the hair dryer, laid it down on the vanity, and looked up at the mirror so I could brush out my hair. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Diane near the doorway. I turned to see her bending over, slipping the leather strap of a white sling-back pump over her heel. She straightened up and I let out a little sigh as my heart fluttered at the sight of her.

She was wearing a pretty, flower print sun dress with a halter top tied behind her neck. The dress clung to her breasts and her waist but the skirt was loose and flowing, with the hem just below her knees. She stood there in a pair of white leather sling-back pumps with slim high heels, and was also wearing sheer, tan stockings. Even after the revelations of last night, it was still a shock to see Diane in such a feminine dress since over the months I had known her, I had only ever seen her in business suits and professional attire. Gazing at her at that moment, Diane's beauty and femininity took my breath away. "Oh Diane, you look so beautiful," I sighed.

She smiled as she walked over to me, bent over to softly kiss my cheek and whispered, "Thank you." She picked up the hair brush from the vanity, and standing behind me, began to gently run the brush through my hair. I faced forward to see her reflection in the mirror, and Diane looked into my eyes while sensually stroking my hair.

"I don't get to wear pretty things like this too often," she said, "and I just wanted to be pretty and feminine today. You make me feel so beautiful, Jackie. I can't describe how wonderful it is."

Her gaze drifted down and she seemed to lose herself in the gentle brushing, which felt so good. I closed my eyes for a minute and just enjoyed the touch of her hands, caressing my brown locks, and occasionally rubbing the back of my neck and the tops of my shoulders. She had such an incredible touch; it couldn't be any more perfect.

"You have such silky hair, Jackie. It feels so luxurious," she whispered.

I was lost in a sweet reverie, and hardly acknowledged her compliment. I was aware that I was becoming aroused and I squirmed a bit in the seat to try to scratch my "itch."

I finally opened my eyes and could see Diane's face in the mirror, softly smiling at me. "Why don't you finish getting ready, and I'll bring you something to wear," she said.

I nodded and sighed, and turned at the waist to face her. "Thank you, Diane. I feel so pampered."

She leaned over and our lips met in a soft, sweet kiss. Before it could go any further, Diane stood up and said, "I'll be right back." She walked out of the bedroom and I watched her every step. I shivered as I thought of my intense attraction to her; it was beyond anything I ever could have imagined.

I turned back to the vanity and began to apply eye make-up and blush, although my cheeks were already flushed from the blood pumping through my body. My hands even trembled slightly - Diane really had an effect on me, I thought. A few minutes later, just as I was applying shiny, red lip gloss to my lips, Diane reentered the room, holding some clothes. She laid them down on the end of the bed, and I stood and went over to where she was.

On top of the stack of garments was a beige lace bra and matching pair of bikini panties. Diane picked them up and handed them to me saying, "I think these will fit you. I hope they're ok for today."

I took them from her and said, "I'm sure they're fine." I shrugged off the robe and laid it on the bed. Then, I slipped on the bra and closed the fastener in the front. It was very low cut and really lifted my breasts so they seemed much bigger than usual.

"That looks nice on you, Jackie," Diane said softly.

I turned to admire myself in the mirror, and was very pleased with what I saw. I then stepped into the panties and slid them up and on. I turned back to Diane to see her looking intently at my body, which made me blush a little, but I was flattered, too.

I picked up a pretty pink and white silk blouse next and put that on. The short-sleeved top fit very well, and I buttoned it up just enough to cover the bra. I smoothed the collar and the sides that remained open, so it was comfortable but looking again in the mirror, I saw that it still revealed a good deal of my cleavage. Diane asked me if I liked the blouse, and I told her yes.

"Oh good. I hope you like the skirt, too," she added.

It was a simple cotton mini-skirt she had brought me, but the bright pink color really made it eye-catching. I wiggled into it, buttoning the 3 small buttons in back, and then smoothed it down on my hips and thighs. The hem came down to about 3 or 4 inches above my knees and I was a little self-conscious because I had never worn such a short skirt.

"Mmm, Jackie... you look so good," Diane said in a low, dreamy voice.

"Do you really think so?" I asked with a bit of uncertainty.

"Oh yes. Absolutely," she replied. Diane stared at me for a minute, and seemed very pleased.

Then, she went to her dresser, opened a drawer and removed something, and then went to the closet and brought out a shoe box. She turned back to me and said, "These are a little small for me, but they should fit you." With that Diane opened the box to show me a pair of pink high-heeled pumps.

"Ooh, those are so pretty..." I said, reaching for the shoes, "... and sexy."

"They'll look great on you, Jackie," she said. "Why don't you put these on first?" Diane handed me a pair of white lace ankle socks, which she had taken from her dresser. I looked at them as I sat down on the edge of the bed, surprised. They were just like the thin white socks with the lace edging on the cuff that I had worn as a young girl. I had never thought of wearing socks with high heels, and just as that went through my mind, Diane spoke again. "You'll be surprised how sexy they look... go ahead, Jackie, I'd really like you to wear them with the pink heels."

'Why not?' I thought to myself, and proceeded to slip the delicate anklets on, folding the cuff down and fluffing the lace just like I used to. Then I stepped into the pink leather pumps and stood up. Diane watched me as I walked slowly over to the full-length dressing mirror to see myself.

Gazing at my reflection for several moments, I looked carefully at everything I saw, and I became more and more excited. My shoulder-length brown hair, hanging loose with full, natural curls... my make-up... the silk blouse, opened just enough at the neckline... the slim pink mini-skirt, clinging to my hips and thighs in a most flattering way... my legs, looking so long and shapely... and the contrast of the sweet, innocent anklets and the sexy, feminine high heels... I was a little surprised by my appearance, but very happy, also. I felt more confident, more sure of my femininity and I was thrilled. I whirled around to see Diane still watching me intently, and exclaimed to her, "Diane, I can't believe how great I look! And I feel so...beautiful."

I said the word slowly, with a tone of wonderment in my voice. It was another awakening for me, to see myself as truly beautiful. It seems like such a simple thing but even after last night; after learning of Diane's attraction to me, after discovering and embracing my feelings - my passion - for her, after reveling in our femininity and sensuality, it was a new and wonderful experience to actually see myself as "beautiful."

But I was still a little uneasy with this new boldness. I looked longingly into Diane's eyes and asked, "Do you think I'm really beautiful?"

"Oh yes, Jackie," she replied with love and reassuring. "You truly are." She stepped towards me and gently brushed her right hand over my cheek and stroked my hair. "And it means so much to me that you asked me, that what I think matters to you."

"It really does," I blurted out emphatically.

Diane smiled and continued. "Thank you, Jackie. I have such intense feelings for you, and what started last night is the most exciting thing I've ever experienced. I really enjoyed picking out this outfit for you," she said softly as her hand drifted down to my shoulder and began caressing the smooth material of the blouse. "I've wanted to see the sexier, more feminine side of you for a while and I hope you'll allow me to choose clothes and lingerie for you to wear. It's very arousing for me."

With that, she pulled me to her and gave me a soft, passionate, erotic kiss that sent a shiver through my entire body. The kiss lasted only a minute or so, but I was overcome by my emotions - intense sexual arousal and a sense of being desired completely by her. I couldn't possibly resist or deny her.

"I'll wear anything for you," I moaned, "I want to be beautiful for you."

"And I want to be beautiful for you," she whispered.

"You do?"

"Of course. Can't you tell?" Diane asked, and with that, took a small step back and slowly, teasingly, dragged the hem of her dress up her right leg with her right hand. She turned her leg slightly so her knee was bent towards her left leg and I could see every inch of that shapely leg. My eyes fell upon her sexy, high-heeled pump, moved up to her delicate ankle, perfectly curved calf, and firm thigh. It was then I saw the pretty lace band encircling the top of the tan stocking and the two garter snaps attached to it. Diane now held the dress hem up by her waist so I could plainly see the lacy beige garter belt she wore, without any panties.

She had aroused such a hunger in me by that point that I couldn't help but exclaim, "Oh god, I want to make love to you!"

Her face lit up with a wicked little smile and she said, "Let's wait 'til later, love." She released her hand from the dress, letting it fall back down in place. "I want that, too, but let's go shopping so we can come back and spend the whole night together trying on our new things. And," she purred, "the anticipation will make it even sweeter."

"Ooo, I don't know if I can wait," I said breathlessly, "You just do something to me inside... I can't explain it, but I love it!"

"I'm so happy to hear that," Diane replied. She was blushing, which made her face even more beautiful and radiant, and told me that she was truly affected by our intimacy, too. Diane leaned towards me and placed one, gentle kiss on my lips and then said, "Come on... Let's go. There are lots of sexy things I want to get for you, and me!"

We left then and drove off to the mall. It was most fun I had ever had shopping. We went into every clothing and lingerie store in the mall and picked out so many beautiful things. I got a few new dresses that I could wear to the office, and some that I couldn't!

Although I couldn't afford to buy much myself, Diane insisted on buying things for me, especially a red satin corset, and a black lace bra, panty, and garter set with black, seamed stockings to go with it. I picked out a few things myself, and even encouraged Diane to get a black satin "Merry Widow" that I knew would be absolutely gorgeous on her. And of course, we looked for all the shoe stores that had high heels!

I tried on a pair of red leather pumps with 5-inch heels that had spiky, silver tips. I really felt hot - almost slutty - in them as I walked around inside the store, wearing the anklets with these totally sexy shoes. I knew Diane liked them when she walked up behind me and whispered, "You look sooo good in those heels. You have to get them!" I had already decided I would, but her reaction just confirmed it and made me grin wickedly.

I had just paid for the red heels and was walking out of the store when Diane called me over to the front window display. She pointed and said, "You wanted a pair of those, didn't you?" She was pointing to a pair of the same black heels she had worn the day before.

"Ooh, yes! I didn't even see them. I would love a pair of those," I exclaimed.

"And they would look great with your new black outfit, too," Diane said.

"Yeah, they would..." I said a bit dejectedly. I knew I had already spent my limit and I didn't want to charge too much on my credit card.

"Come on, let's go back in so you can try them on," Diane said encouragingly. Before I could protest, she continued, "They'll be a present from me."

"Oh, no, I couldn't. You've already bought me so many nice things today," I said.

"Jackie, I want to. I know how much I love wearing mine, especially after last night, and I want you to feel that way, too. And," she leaned in to whisper in my ear, "I'm dying to see you wear them with your new black, seamed stockings!"

I giggled, and said, "Well, alright."

We went back in and I tried on a pair in my size, and they looked great on me. Maybe it was because they were the same shoes Diane had worn the night before when all of this was awoken in me, but for whatever reason, I thought these black high heels were the sexiest shoes I had ever seen. I knew they were the sexiest I had ever worn, and I couldn't wait to wear them with all of my new black lingerie.

I noticed the salesgirl in the store staring at Diane and me when we came back in and I tried on the heels. Up to that point, we had been discreet with each other and, unconsciously at least, had been careful not to act too affectionately. Throughout the day, we walked together and talked and laughed a lot, but we hadn't really touched or showed any outward, physical attention to each other. But by this time, Diane seemed to be getting aroused, and I know I was too, so we began to touch each other on the arm, or momentarily hold hands. I knew then we had to leave soon, because it was becoming harder to resist and part of me was uncomfortable about sharing this secret with others. There was this unbelievable attraction between us, but I didn't want anyone else to know.

I know people were peeking at us or staring at us all day, and I actually enjoyed it. I felt so feminine and beautiful, wearing the blouse and mini skirt with the pink high heels and lace anklets that Diane had given me. And Diane looked gorgeous in her pretty sundress and heels, so we got lots of attention as we strolled around the mall. I had never felt that way before, but I got used to it and really loved the attention. But mostly, I loved being with Diane.

We went back to her apartment that day and made love over and over again. As soon as we got there, we kissed and kissed, and then I did a slow striptease as Diane watched me. We tried on all of our new clothes and lingerie that night, and I loved everything that I got that day, but most of all, I loved my black outfit.

I saved it for last, and I put it on in the bedroom while Diane waited for me in the living room. I slipped on a tight little black cocktail dress over the lingerie, stepped into the leather pumps, and as I looked in the mirror, I thought I was more beautiful at that moment than ever before in my life. As I slowly walked into the living room, Diane's reaction reinforced that feeling. She made love to me with more passion than I ever thought possible. I felt like the most beautiful, most desirable woman in the world.

We spent the entire weekend together at Diane's apartment, growing closer to one another.

It's been almost seven months since that evening at the office that we first made love. We still work together and we always keep up the most professional appearances on the job. Sometimes it is difficult though, being around Diane and seeing her in her business attire while knowing what sexy secrets she's hiding underneath those clothes. I almost always wear some kind of feminine lingerie under my own suits, and of course we both love to wear high heels to look and feel extra pretty.

I know the men in the office constantly stare at me, and especially my legs, and I see them looking at Diane, too. But, I'm just so attracted to Diane that I don't give them a second thought. She makes me feel so incredible, so much better than anyone ever has, that I only want to be with her.

I guess I have blossomed, as Diane often says. I have become a completely feminine, sensual woman because of her, and I wouldn't want to be any other way. I sometimes look at the young college women who come in to interview for jobs, and I wonder if any of them would be open to the incredible experiences I've had. Maybe someday I'll be the one to conduct interviews, and I'll have to see if any of them are. Then I can help a beautiful young girl to blossom into a woman.