Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. Colby.," said Jennifer. And she was. Mr. Colby looked everything that her aunt had said. Tall and slim, he was in his mid-fifties, and looked in the peak of health. He had a full head of silvery-white hair, combed back, and a bushy mustache to match. He was dressed impeccably in a gray Italian silk suit, sparkling white silk shirt, and a muted red silk tie. His pocket handkerchief was of the same material as his tie. He looked and acted as to the manor born. Jennifer curtsied and held out her hand.

"Enchanted," he said. He took the proffered hand and bent over it, kissing it lightly. Chills ran up Jennifer's spine. Colby waited, as Jennifer resumed her seat at the desk, and Margaret sat demurely on the couch. Then he sat down next to Margaret.

The two women had prepared carefully for the encounter. After a few minutes of small talk, Margaret moved the conversation to financial matters. Colby never mentioned anything concerning the services provided, simply discussing his "Account Receivable" and his deposit. As the talk progressed, the women went into action.

Margaret had worn a knee length wrap dress of black crushed velvet, held together with a matching belt. As she talked, she shifted and crossed her legs several times, opening the skirt slowly. With each move, another inch of black stockinged thigh was exposed. In addition, her ankle strapped, black high heels would occasionally rub against the clients leg and linger.

Meanwhile, Jennifer was acting also. She was in a white cotton shift, cut low in front and backless, that flared out at her hips and ended just above her knees. The shift also had a matching belt. Below the skirt, Jennifer was wearing white stockings and white, ankle strapped high heels. As Colby's eyes swept back and forth over the two women, Jennifer's skirt inched higher up her thighs, and the shoulder straps slipped off her shoulders, showing more and more of her abundant cleavage.

Finally, at the end of the play, Colby handed a gold credit card to Margaret, who in turn handed it to Jennifer. As the young girl began to process the transaction, her aunt asked, "And now Mr. Colby, is there anything else we can do?" Colby placed a hand gently on Margaret's thigh, above the stocking, and simply smiled.

Jennifer and Margaret smiled back. A subtle shrug of her shoulders dropped Jennifer's shift to her waist, and Colby's eyes feasted on the ripe mounds. Margaret stood and undid her belt, then lightly tossed the wrap onto an armchair. Beneath the dress she was wearing a black 'Merry Widow' that framed and supported her ample tits, and whose garters held up her stockings. She wore no panties. She knelt before Colby, unzipped his pants, and took his impressive cock into her mouth.

Finishing the transaction, Jennifer returned the credit card to it's owner, who placed it back in his wallet in his jacket pocket. Jennifer then loosened the belt on her shift and dropped it to the floor. Her only remaining clothes were the white thigh top stockings and white lace crotchless panties. Gracefully she bent at the waist and retrieved the dress, dropping it atop the other. Jennifer went to the couch, where, kneeling next to the fellated client, she began to undress him. Colby's hands were busy caressing both sets of breasts, and Jennifer's hot, wet cunt, as she removed his jacket, tie, and shirt. Then Jennifer moved off the couch, and as Margaret shifted position slightly, removed Colby's shoes, socks, pants, and underwear. Then she moved back onto the couch, to caress and be caressed, as Margaret continued her ministrations.

After a seeming eternity of bliss, as the experienced gentlemen sucked and nibbled Jennifer's large and aching nipples, Margaret's efforts reached fruition in a shuddering, exploding climax. The client's arched back caused him to almost slide off the couch, as his grunt of pleasure was buried in Jennifer's breasts. Margaret stood and walked to a small cabinet, which she opened to remove a chilled bottle of champagne and three glasses. She opened the bottle and served them, delicately letting Colby's come spill into her glass before swallowing the mixture. Colby's eyes lit up with delight at the sight of the woman drinking champagne and jism.

Then she knelt on the couch, opposite Jennifer, and both women applied their talented fingers to Colby's groin. Soon, his sizable cock, ringed with thick white hair, was erect again. Now it was Jennifer's turn. Straddling the seated man, she lowered her now sopping cunt onto him, as Margaret reached between her legs, opening the panties and guiding the straining cock inside her. Jennifer began to ride the cock, clamping and releasing, and making her twitching pussy perform the rhythmic pulsing men enjoyed so much. Her aunt kept one hand in her crotch, wrapped around the straining cock, while with the other she held one of Jennifer's breasts for the licking tongue and nibbling lips of Colby. Colby had one hand on Jennifer's ass as it rose and fell, and the other was deep in Margaret's dripping pussy.

The fuck lasted a deliciously long time, and Jennifer had already come twice, when Colby pulled his second hand from Margaret's cunt and placed the drenched hand on Jennifer's other hip. Thrusting her down vigorously, he gave a loud moan and spurted up into her spasming twat. Jennifer collapsed onto the older man's heaving chest, her massive nipples rubbing against his thick white chest hair.

After the pair recovered, Jennifer sat upright again and moved off Colby. His now deflated cock slipped out of her gaping, come soaked cunt, and their paired juices left his dick and balls slick and wet. "My turn now.," said Margaret. She placed both hands in his crotch, and shortly had stroked and fondled him again to arousal. Then she stood and faced away from Colby. As she lowered herself onto the cock, she told Jennifer, "Put it in my ass, honey."

Colby, his cock, while erect, perhaps not as stiff and large as before, smiled widely. His cock seemed to come alive, filling and stretching up to meet the descending globes. He grasped Margaret's hips to help take her weight, and guided the seemingly perfectly tanned cheeks into his lap. Kneeling between the duos legs, Jennifer watched her aunt's anal sphincter open, and she guided the slick cockhead into position. In one smooth motion, Margaret collapsed onto the mighty organ, and Margaret let out a loud squeal of pleasure.

Once ensconced, Margaret began a slow rocking movement, and Jennifer stood. She poured more champagne and served the butt fucking pair. Both drank one handed, Colby's second hand gently pinching one of Margaret's large breasts, and Margaret's second hand stroking their joined crotches. Jennifer stood to the side, so both could see her drink delicately, as her other hand deftly spread her panties and pussy lips, and her middle finger rubbed her come soaked clit. Then, refilling her glass, she knelt again between the paired legs. Dipping a finger in the champagne, she first rubbed the wine on her aunt's quivering clit and licked it off. Then she repeated the process on the large, white haired nuts bouncing beneath. She alternated till her wine in her glass was gone, then began a fast, long tongued action that took in the balls, Colby's cock, when exposed, and the length of cunt and clit gyrating above.

This combined fellatio-cunnilingus had the anticipated effect. Margaret's ass strokes became faster and longer, and their client's pumping became more faster and more powerful. Soon, screaming in pleasure, Margaret came, and Colby grunted his pleasure as he spewed upwards into the depths of Margaret's bowels.

After Margaret rose off the shrunken dick, she collapsed onto the couch. Jennifer sat on the opposite side of Colby, and both attempted to revive his deflated organ. But the gentlemen seemed all fucked out for the afternoon. Jennifer went into the attached bathroom and returned with a warm, wet washcloth, with which she washed the come off Colby's cock and balls. Then they helped him dress, whereupon he left, and they sank back onto the couch, spent themselves.

"Wow!" said Jennifer, the first to be able to speak. "I could have done that for hours."

"Blame his wife and secretary."

"Huh?"

"Mr. Colby is a man of habits. I'm sure he took his coffee break this morning between his secretary's legs. And at lunch he went home for a nooner.," sighed Margaret, also in frustration. "And when he get's home, wifey will be topless on her knees." She sighed again. "I'm still horny." Standing, she walked to the office door. "Roger, Rocky, get in here! Now!!" she called out.

The two women smiled at each other.

Chapter 15

The ringing phone woke Jennifer from her nap. Briefly disoriented, she looked around the room. Sitting up, she wrapped the sheer robe around herself, and walked to the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi, honey. How are you?"

"Mom? How are you? I'm fine!"

The two women talked for several minutes, and Roger stirred and rolled over on the bed. Raising up on one elbow, he looked across the room and saw Jennifer talking animatedly on the phone. All she was wearing was the short and sheer robe and high heeled sandals she had been wearing earlier. Then, she had marched down to the bar, dressed as she was now, and asked him if he could please give her a hand up in her room. Smiling, Roger had followed, and, upon closing the bedroom door, had promptly turned her around, spread her legs, and given her a good fucking. Two more on-the-bed fucks and a nap had brought them to this point.

Now Roger got out of the bed, and walked over to the young girl. His cock began stiffening as he gazed upon her. Noticing him approaching, Jennifer said into the phone, "Hold on, Mom.," and put the phone down. She looked up at Roger.

"Time to go back to work. I'll see you later." He bent down to kiss her, and Jennifer grabbed his cock.

"Not just yet." Tucking the phone between her ear and shoulder, Jennifer removed the robe and spread her thighs wide apart. Then she took both hands and applied them to the shaft staring her in the face. While continuing to trade gossip with her mother, she gave an excellent hand job to the standing man. When Roger's hips began to buck she squeezed tightly at the base of the root, to delay his orgasm. After repeating this procedure a second time, she took pity on her redfaced lover, and putting the phone down a second time, wrapped her lips around the cockhead and sucked violently. Slipping a wet finger up Roger's asshole and squeezing his aching balls, she brought him to a swift and full climax.

Roger sank to his knees before her, and Jennifer kissed him with come stained lips. "Now you can go.," she said, and picked up the phone again.

Roger grabbed his clothes and staggered from the room. Ever since Colby had come by three days ago, Margaret and Jennifer had been fucking him and Rocky ragged. Morning, noon, and night, the two men had attempted to satisfy the almost insatiable appetites of the two managers. At one level, Roger hoped that the pair would soon get well and thoroughly fucked by some customers. At a deeper level, he agreed with Rocky, that room, board, cash, and the unlimited fucking of a vast supply of gorgeous women was nothing but sheer heaven. Certainly, it was more than sufficient to justify their continued fucking of the two most beautiful women in the supply.

After Roger came and went, Jennifer wiped off her mouth, and picked up the phone.

"What was all that?" asked her mother.

"Oh, nothing much. A friend just stuck his head in for a few minutes. He's gone now."

"Just came and left again?" said Alexandra. She had a good idea what exactly had occurred. Roger's moans and grunts had traveled fairly clearly over the phone lines. Indeed, it had given her a definite tingle in the crotch, and she looked forward to going to the club and giving a special workout to some deserving young stud.

"Something like that. So, what's up lately?"

"Well, you'll never believe who came by."

"Who?"

"Bobby!"

"Bobby? My Bobby from school? What was he doing there?" asked a surprised Jennifer.

"Returning some things you left at his place. He didn't know you had moved out."

"So what's he up to?"

"Seems to me like he's just bumming around for the summer. I think he's transferring to State this fall."

"Yeah, he is, but I thought he'd be working or something."

"Maybe later, but for now he just seems to be driving around the East Coast visiting friends." Alexandra turned serious. "Just how serious were you two? I thought you told me it was nothing but giggles and fucks."

"Yes, Mom, that's all it was. Giggles and fucks. We both saw other people occasionally. I mean, Bobby's sweet, and I liked him a lot, but we weren't in love or anything. Why?"

"Oh, just curious. I mean, he did seem to be rather disappointed you weren't here."

"He was probably horny. I'll bet he was counting on scoring with me. It's probably been a while since his home town honey has taken care of business. That's all."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I don't love him. Why? What's the problem? You sound real nervous. Afraid I'm going to run off and marry him, or something?" Jennifer was confused by her mother's reaction.

"Well, no. But I was worried how you might take finding out something. And I realized that the next time you saw Bobby, you'd probably find out."

"Find out what? What's going on?"

"Well, when Bobby came by, we, uh, got it on." Alexandra sounded rather sheepish.

"What? You and Bobby? You fucked Bobby? Oh, wow. Now that's a surprise."

Still worried, Alexandra asked, "You're not pissed at me, are you? I knew I shouldn't have, but..."

"Mom, Mom! Don't worry. No, I'm not pissed. I don't care who Bobby fucks now. It's all over with us." Memories of Bobby's abilities came to Jennifer's mind. "So how was he? And how did it happen?"

"Well, three days ago, he came by. I was in your old room, sorting out some clothes to send out there, when I hear this car pull in the driveway. So I look out your window in time to see Bobby hop out of the car and walk up to the porch. God, he looked good."

Alexandra continued, "So he rings the bell, and I just get these really wicked thoughts about screwing him. I yelled out the window that I'd be down in a few minutes, and changed into that black bikini of yours."

"What, my black string bikini? My killer bikini? I didn't know I left it home. You've got to send it out here!"

"That's the one."

"Mom, that swimsuit barely fits me. How could you wear it?"

"Carefully. Besides, the string straps are long enough."

"Yeah, but nothing else would be big enough. The triangle tops barely cover my nipples. And I have to shave my pussy for the thing."

"I know." At the other end of the line, Alexandra smiled. The sliding triangles of the top had covered her smaller nipples nicely. The interesting part had been the size of the breasts. Her daughter's tits were two inches and a full cup size smaller, and had more of the firmness of youth. While Alexandra's breasts did not sag, they definitely were bouncier, and she had been forced to move gracefully to keep them from popping out of the top.

The bottom had also been a challenge. Alexandra had shaved her cunt several days before. Or at least a boyfriend had shaved it for her, igniting a long night of oral pleasures. The thong back and side ties were quite standard. But the sliding front triangle barely covered her smaller daughter's twat. Again, only sheer grace kept the fabric from riding up inside her pussy lips.

Alexandra continued, "I shaved my cunt a couple of days before. And I'll admit, it was a real trick not to fall out of that thing. I slipped on a pair of black high heels and went down to greet him. I've gotta ask, how do you ever swim in this thing?"

"Who swims?" laughed her daughter. "I've never worn it but where the fellow rips it off and screws me before we get out the door! So anyway, what happened when you opened the door. Bobby must have just died!"

"Damn near. I mean he just stared. I thought he was going to drool on my tits. I almost had to drag him in. So, I sat him down and asked him what was in the bag. That kind of broke his concentration, and he turned beet-red."

"Why? What was in the bag? What bag?"

"Oh, this paper bag he had thrown your stuff in. I took it out of his hands and opened it. He kept blushing as I pulled clothing out."

"How much could it have been? I thought I had cleaned my stuff out of there.," protested Jennifer.

"Oh, it wasn't too bad. I just prolonged the agony for the boy. Every time I pulled something out, he just kept turning redder. I mean, I'd pull out a pair of lacy crotchless panties and hold them up to examine. Then maybe a see through baby doll top or a pair of fishnet stockings. God, he liked to died." Alexandra laughed heartily.

"So go on. You embarrassed the shit out of him. How does that go to screwing him?"

"Well, after the impromptu fashion show, I insisted we talk. And again he started staring at me. That boy's a real tit man. And then the thong rode up my cunt, and I discretely spread my legs. I thought his eyes were going to bug out. And then my nipples began to peek out of the top. I mean, it was about as blatant as I could be without saying 'Fuck me!'. His cock was immense in his pants, and it was stuck down a pant leg. He was in pain."

"Then I stood and asked if he wanted to join me in the pool. I said we had a very private pool. He just stammered out he didn't have a suit. I simply untied your suit, and said, 'That's no problem.', and I'm just standing there in heels. He set a new speed record getting undressed."

"He can get naked fast.," commented Jennifer.

"It was my turn to stare. God, kid, he's got a gorgeous cock. I mean, it was just beautiful. It's so big, but not too big. You know what I mean? It can really fill a cunt, but it's not too big to deep throat."

"Uh, huh. Let's just say I was very selective, Mom." Jennifer was amazed at the conversation. She and her mother had seemingly discussed everything, even sex, but this seemed almost, but not quite, bizarre.

"Anyway, there we are standing naked in the living room, just staring at each other's bodies. All of a sudden, it was like he woke up. He got real nervous, tried to cover up. So I reached down and wrapped a hand around it. Boy, was it hot and stiff. Just the touch made him come. He started spurting with my hand just holding it. Sprayed all over my belly. He was so embarrassed, I thought he was gonna just break down and cry."

"Bobby's first come always was fast and furious, especially if he hasn't gotten any for a bit. Then he'd settle down. What'd you do?"

"Well he tried to break away and leave, but I wouldn't let him. I just kept a firm grip on his dick and stayed in front of him. I calmed him down, told him I was flattered and that sort of shit. Then, still stroking with my right hand, I wiped the come off my stomach with my left hand and licked the fingers off. Now that really turned him on. He started getting hard again and kept watching me. I'd finger up one glob and lick it down, then go for another."

"He liked to see me swallow when I blew him."

"I told him how nice a cock he had and got down on my knees. I took it in both hands and gave it a real good look, really getting him worked up, you know? Then I asked him, ever so nicely, if I could put it in my mouth and give him a blow job. The look on his face, I thought he was going to pop again. You're right, after the first time, he does settle down. I gave him, what I have to admit, was a world class suck."

"So, did you ever get out to the swimming pool?"

"Yup. I guess it must have been around midnight when we finally worked our way out there. God, we fucked and sucked our way through the rest of the afternoon and night. That boy is really something. Can't swim like your old man, though."

1...67891011