All Comments on 'Jill'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the story

does not get better just because you make it a simple post instead of 10 chapters. this is just ugly and dumb. you have no sense how to write an erotic story.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7about 11 years agoAuthor
Can't please everyone, I guess.

A surprising number of female fans asked that I put all the chapters under one title for ease of one-handed reading. So I did. Very little changed with this release. I may have corrected one or two grammatical errors, but that was about it. Overall, the Jill story has received positive reviews. I'm all for constructive criticism. Negative critics... give me something to fix. For those that have sent the positive comments, I appreciate the reinforcement.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
I am still unsure if your male or female.

But you tell a hot tale. Wish you would work some bi male sex in as well. Cuckold hubby? Does he know he is a cuckold? After so much thick hard cock pounding her pussy and ass when he was on the trip, he had to have known she was stretched from something more than a toy. And her bi situation with the hot Asian woman. That was hot. Even though some of the sex was rushed and lacked detail, it was still a 5 in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story!

trosen0trosen08 months ago

Crazy good story. You have a real talent. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jill Ch. 01 Next Part
Jill Series Info