Jonos & the Whore Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonos chuckles. "What to do with such a conniving witch? He tickles her throat with 'Vanquisher' lifting her gaze to his sneering visage again. "Perhaps I should just kill you. Perhaps I should spare your life and send you to work in the mines in the mountains." He laughs again, harsher and says, "Perhaps I should sell you to Lynestra. You have the body of a fine whore, Mother." He drops the sword from her throat and with his other hand tears the silk cloth from her bosom. Celise moans, her eyes full of fear and desire

"Would you make a good whore, Mother? I imagine men would pay a pretty bit of coin to bed a Queen. What of it, Mother -- shall you be a whore?"

Celise's face continues to darken and she finally raises her gaze to meet her son's stare. "If you command it, my liege, I will fuck every man in the kingdom. If you command it, my king, I will be Lynestra's finest whore. If you command it, my son, I will be your whore." Her hand trembles as she slips it up further under her son's kilt, his mighty hewed thigh leading to his great penis. Celise moans as she tries to wrap her delicate hand around his cock and fails. Her eyes widen -- showing her amazement at his length and girth. Celise's voice cracks as she whispers, "I will be the finest lover you will ever know, my son."

Jonos's eyes gleam with lust and he laughs, tossing the sword across the room and with his fingers digging painfully into his mother's breast, brings her to her feet. "I told Father that everything that was his was now mine, including his queen and so it shall be!" he hisses before mashing his lips against Celises. She moans into his open mouth as his tongue spears between her lips, spreading them and finding her tongue, a fresh duel beginning of wet fleshy tissue.

Celsie's head spins as her son kisses her like a familiar and passionate lover, her tongue coiling around his, spittle dripping down their chins as they kiss hungrily, her sucking on his tongue and then yielding to his hunger as his lips trap her tongue and sucks it, his teeth, trapping and scrapping her soft, wet flesh.

Through their long and ardent kiss, the queen's hand never leaves her son's erect member, slowly stroking it, her mind racing with awe at its immense size. Jonos's sword hand slips down her mostly bare back until it becomes entangled in the remaining silks that wrap around her lower body. With little effort expended, he rips his mother's remaining garments from her, leaving her naked in his arms.

The young man's lips begin to nuzzle his mother's soft neck, lips smearing with blood from where his sword had been moments before. Celise feels herself begin to swoon, her head falling back, exposing her neck to her son and her full, ripe breasts. She cries out as Jonos ducks his head and bites her long, swollen nipples, the pain rocketing through her body, transforming into knee weakening pleasure.

Suddenly Jonos snarls and flings his mother onto the king's bed. Before she has come to a stop amidst the furs and fine cloth, Jonos is on her like a ravenous beast, tearing his kilt from his body to reveal his great lust for his mother. His cock is swollen and immense, longer than any man's that Celise has ever seen, thicker than any she has known. Her heat beats in trepidation at the thought that she might be assaulted by his mammoth member while her labia begins to pucker with eagerness at the prospect of entertaining his truly kingly cock.

"I am yours, Jonos," she moans, spreading her legs wide, her thick but trimmed pubic hair, parting to reveal her drenched pussy -- her juices literally dripping from her sodden cunt. "I will be your mother, your queen, your whore, my lord!" Celise groans as she thrusts her pelvis at him, fingers digging into the bedding, desperate for her son's immense penis.

Jonos barges between his mother's thighs, laughing at her as he presses his body against hers, a hand intertwining itself in her long, dark hair and yanking her head back and exposing her neck. "Slut, you will be whatever I command you to be, I don't need your declarations of love or fealty. You are mine, wench whore!"

Celise screams as her the huge head of her son's cock spreads her labia and enters her! It is iron rod and spongy head and thickness itself and opens her as no man or object has ever done before. Her screams escalate as he plunges swiftly and steadily into her womb, ever forward, her own tightness proving to be no obstacle. The silken sheets are ripped as she claws them, her whole body convulsing as if on fire and indeed, her mind and body are consumed by a pleasurable conflagration as she commits incest with her son. Thoughts of buying his mercy or preying upon sentiment are seared from her thoughts as the rapturous joy of mating with her son overwhelms her.

Orgasmic fury sends Celise's screams echoing throughout the palace, no doubt leaving the guards at the door wondering what their new King is doing to his mother, as he fills her completely and still he thrusts forward, stretching her, almost tearing her as he pummels her cervix with his cock!

"JONOSSSS! TOO TOOO MUCH MY KING...SON OH GODSSSSS YOU'RE TOOOO BIG SOOOOO BIG!" Celise sobs, her hands now in balled into fists and she beats at his brawny arms and shoulders in vain as her son begins to piston in and out of her, her pelvis almost pulled along as he withdraws, his meat is wormed inside her so tightly and then she cries and writhes as he thrusts again into her, the pleasure so intense that the difference between it and pain is almost...almost indistinguishable!

Sweat pours from the young king's body as he fucks his mother, he is almost eerily silent as a thousand nights of fantasy become reality and he masters his mother with his mighty penis. His lips alight upon her skin in a hundred places, kissing here and biting there, hands mauling her bountiful, heavy breasts as he bits her nipples hard enough to draw blood. Celise's orgasm is unacknowledged by him although he appreciates the liquid fire of her pussy cream, providing enough lubrication to keep from tearing his mother apart.

Energy born of incestuous passion seems to fill the air -- it almost seems to crackle, albeit the only manifestation evident is the sudden increase in the intensity and height of the flames of the many candles in the room, pulsating in time with Celise's orgasms, fueled no doubt from the sorceress's own fulfilled desires.

Gradually, her struggles to stop the intense sensations of pleasure cease, replaced by a sense of humility and wonder as Jonos seems intent on fucking her forever. Her wordless cries never wane although her voice grows hoarse and strain as orgasm follows orgasm as Jonos relentlessly fucks her.

She is lost in her pleasure and it seems to go on forever, then almost defying belief, she feels her son grow within her, his massive cockhead battering away at her womb seems to grow and then he roars, like the great lion of the savannas, announcing his mounting his mate and thrusts hard and begins to cum.

All previous understanding of orgasmic delight is washed away as now the true joy of incestuous pleasure ignites within Celise as her son and king begins to flood her pussy with steaming hot semen. Like the Great Geyser of the Everfrost Highlands, he does not seem to stop as burst after burst of Jono's cum fills her hungry cunt until she cannot understand how her body can take it all. As ecstasy spreads throughout her body, it as if her very flesh is absorbing his seed and converting it to a form of pleasure she never dreamed could exist.

Celise is so lost in her own rapturous joy that she is totally unaware that she has lost consciousness until she is ripped back into the waking world when pain and pleasure mix as her son grips her hips and pulls his still thick and erect cock from her clasping cunt. Jonos grins as she moans and writhes underneath him as she is deprived of his manhood. "You make a fine whore, Mother," he says as he rolls off her and onto his back. Celise is amazed that while covered with love sweat, her son is scarcely winded.

"Your fine cock would make any woman wish to be your whore, my king," his mother replies, stretching like a lithe panther. "You surpass your father in the bedchamber. You fuck like a god, my son." Celise rolls over on her side, curling up against her son and draping one long and shapely leg over his muscled thigh. Already, she can feel the copious deposit of her son's kingly semen oozing from her well fucked cunt.

"Bring me wine, whore," Jonos commands, a pleased smile on his face at her compliment. As his mother slithers unsteadily off the bed, he slaps her round bottom, leaving a distinct red hand mark on her ass cheek.

Celise staggers towards the wine cabinet, somewhat shocked at how shaken she feels with her son's seed trickling now down her thigh. She glances back at Jonos and a thrill goes through her body as she feels her words are truth. Her son, lying back on the large bed, appears like a painting of a god, his broad, well muscled body perfect, flawed only by the scars of battle, his long dark hair so much like her own, framing and partially hiding his face, although she can feel his lusting gaze roaming over her body. Most amazing of all is his giant's cock, rising from his mighty thighs like a great redtree, glistening now with his sperm and her juices.

She picks up a bottle of prime vintage and reaches for a goblet, but Jonos's harsh voice commands, "Just bring me the bottle, Mother." She returns to him and he takes the bottle and swings it up and swallows a third with one swig. Celise is unsure of what to do next, but her son decides for her. "Mother, clean me up. It is the duty of a good whore."

Celise shivers at her son's demeaning words and begins to move towards the washbasin with its warm water heated by coals, but then it dawns on her what the new king is truly asking and she murmurs, "It would be my pleasure, my lord," as she climbs onto the bed and kneels over her son's crotch. With eyes turned towards him, watching his amused face, she begins to lick the mixed leavings of their mating off his cock. Celise sighs with desire and pleasure as she licks up thick streamers of semen and cunt cream, savoring it as something akin to the nectar of the gods.

As she tongues up a particularly thick glob of her son's seed, she groans happily and licks her lips, drawing a bark of laughter from Jonos. "Ahhh, Mother, you missed your true calling. All these years wasted as Queen of Agosta when you could have been our kingdom's finest slut." With one strong hand, he reaches out and runs his fingers through her long and now tangled dark hair.

Celise's eyes glow with incestuous lust as her stare pierces her son's very soul while she curls her long tongue around the enormous crown of his penis and whispers in a voice dripping with desire, "For you, my king, I would be both Queen and Whore."

Jonos snorts and replies, "Assuredly you are both -- as to whether you will remain either -- I know you for the conniving sorceress that wed my father and bore me. Whether I should trust you or just fuck you and then kill you...I have not decided."

A shiver passes through Celise's naked body at the casual way her son speaks of her as yet to be divided fate. In a voice that is more confident than she feels, she says, "As I have sworn, my king. I am yours. Command me and I shall obey." She sits up, her tongue flicking out to capture a last bit of sperm on the corner of her mouth and gestures to the nearest open window. "Shall I follow your father's ministers and fly out the window?" The dusky Elissian looks proudly upon her son, her body the epitome of carnality. "Command me, my son."

Jonos again snorts with laughter and answers, "Perhaps later. For now, I would have you mount the King's charger and ride." His voice is full of lust for his mother's mouth has again awakened his long denied incestuous urges. Celise feels the same lust within herself even as her cunt aches from the beating her son's cock gave her just minutes before.

Heart pounding, Celise rises up and swings her shapely leg across her son's body, straddling him, his long erect penis brushing against her thick pubic pelt, her labia still split asunder from earlier, her lips quivering -- kissing his thick shaft as she rises higher, sliding her wet, cumsoaked flesh along his erect cock until she is hovering over it. Celise is almost overcome with emotion and lust and moans, "Oh before the gods, I swear my love for thee, Jonos!"

Celise begins to descend, crying out in both pain and ecstasy as she impales herself on her son's great pole, spreading her open, scraping her flesh deliciously as he fills her as no man has ever done. The sensations of sweet sin are too much and she pauses, having taken only half his cock in her pussy and lets her incestuous orgasm take over, sobbing, "I do love you, my son! I never knew this could be so...so GOOD!"

Jonos hands slide up his mother's comely body, pausing to cup both her bountiful and firm breasts, forefinger and thumbs pinching and pulling Celise's large, rubbery nipples until she cries out in pain that only intensifies her climax. "Mayhap you do love me, Mother. Mayhap you just are a cockslut at heart. Ride me, Mother! Fuck your son as if it has been your life's dream come true." His large hands move to her waist, just above the curve of her hips and with a grunt of satisfaction, he pulls her down, spearing her womb deeper with his mammoth cock.

Celise's eyes snap wide open and she flings her head back and lets fly a scream that makes even the battle hardened guards outside the doors jump in surprise as the white fire of intense sexual pain and pleasure explodes in the wet, steamy and cock filled hole between her legs and sears every fiber of her being. More and more cock disappears inside her pussy, filling her up beyond belief, nudging and then hammering against her cervix until she feels his wiry pubic hair entangle with her own trimmed bush.

Time seems suspended as Celise shudders helpless, trapped on her son's mighty cock in the throes of orgasm. Again, every candle in the chamber brightens and intensifies in strength and her dusky skin gleams with sweat that almost appears to have an unworldly sheen to it as she moans, her unseeing dark eyes flashing with fire. Celise is conscious of the fiery furnace of pleasure that burns between her legs, filling her blood with energy that courses through her body, swelling her nipples till she thinks they'll burst. Every so often, she is aware of Jonos flexing his cock, making it stir her insides as her cunt walls grip his thick shaft so tightly she can feel his heart's pulse.

Abruptly, Celise lets out another soul shredding scream and then it is as if the string is cut and she collapses atop her son's body, crying as only a woman completely sexually fulfilled can. Long minutes pass while she comes to herself, Jonos content to be completely buried in his mother's pussy, her flesh gripping him tightly as if to prevent any escape. He relishes the feel of Celise's immense bosom pillowed out against his chest, her nipples throbbing against his hairless chest.

Gradually, Celise recovers -- the first sign being little kisses on her son's neck and then cheeks and finally, her lips brushing his mouth and her tongue running over his parted lips before venturing inside to be greeted by his tongue. Jonos grunts appreciatively as his mother hunches against his body, wiggling her hips around his buried penis until she almost swoons again. Her arms caress his well muscled shoulders and shoulders before running her fingers through his hair and then into the mountain of furs and pillows above them.

Celise groans, nearing orgasm again as she squeezes her cunt somehow tighter around Jonos's cock and then swift as a lioness, raises up, bringing a dagger to bear against her son's chest, the point positioned exactly above his heart. Celise can feel her son tense up inside her, but his face is impassive, his eyes revealing nothing but the lust he has exhibited all evening.

In a voice that trembles with yearning, Celise whispers, "You doubt my loyalty, my king and you would do well to do so. Many will try and take what is now rightfully yours and you must always be on guard until allegiance is proven." The dagger presses against her son's mighty chest, almost drawing blood.

"Jonos, I could plunge this knife into your heart and snuff out your life before you can draw another breath." Celise groans and tries to resist the swelling ecstasy building between her thighs. Her eyes flash with eldritch fire and the very air around her shimmers as she calls upon her sorceress might. Her voice is lusty as she said, "I can send my powers coursing through this blade and burn your bones to ash. I can slay you right now, my king and you could do nothing to stop it!" The blade breaks skin and a trickle of blood wells up, its thick coppery aroma mixing with the heady scent of semen and cunt that fills the room.

"But, I love you, King Jonos, ruler of Agosta and my heart," Celise sighs, her voice becoming teary. "I adore you as my son and my lover and pray in my heart that you will take me as Queen as was done in ancient times." The point rises up from above her son's heart and she places the blade in her son's hand, closing his fingers around the hilt before guiding it up, point first to place it against her own breast.

The arcane power fades from her eyes, leaving them dark and full of love for her son. "I am yours, my son, my king, my god. My life is yours. End it if you wish." Celise cries out as her orgasm begins to overwhelm her resistance. Her pussy convulses involuntarily, massaging her son's immense cock as she gasps, "If you will not have me, kill me now -- NOW -- OH GODS -- LET ME DIE KNOWING ONLY THE PLEASURE OF MY SON'S COCK!"

Celise's hand falls away from her son's and she closes her eyes and lets her pleasure take her so she does not see her son smile, this time, the smile of a son who loves his mother. With a flick of his wrist, he flings the knife away, the point burying itself deep in a wooden beam. His hands again tug at his mother's hips, driving his cock as deep as humanely possible in his mother's womb.

In a voice that almost resembles tenderness, Jonos says, "Mother, if you would be my queen, then accept the seed of your son and king!" With a thrust upwards that makes Celise scream, her son laughs and begins to cum, his hot seed flooding her womb, joining and mixing with her own steaming juices that are bathing his cock. Mother and son, queen and king join, backs arching and becoming almost immobile as their mutual orgasm takes them, growing into a carnal conflagration unlike anything either has experienced before.

Celise orgasms as she never has, the pleasure intensifying as for the first time since he was a child, she hears Jonos whisper into her ear, "I love you too, Mother!" For a while she is swept away in an orgasmic flood of joyous rapture. When she comes to herself, she is on her back and groaning as she endures the sweet torture of her son slowly worming his still thick shaft from her still contracting pussy.

As sleep overwhelms her, the last thing she hears is her son's pleased voice. "You will always be remembered, mother as Celise, Whore Queen of King Jonos, the Conqueror."

The sun streams through the eastern windows when Celise awakes, her body aching pleasurably from the night's passions with her son. She rises from the bed and sees him hunched over a desk, frowning as he laboriously scratches with a quill on parchment. Naked, she strolls over and wraps her arms around his wide shoulders and kisses his cheek.

"My king, already hard at work?" she says, letting her fingers wander across his muscled chest while rubbing her breasts lasciviously against his bare back.