Jonos & the Whore Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers

"Taking the crown is easier than running it," Jonos grumbles to her. His kilt begins to tent in response to his mother's attentions, but before he can return her affections, there is a loud knock at the door. The king reaches for 'Vanquisher' before calling out, "Enter!"

Captain Torrene opens the great doors and enters, bowing before Jonos with a flourish. His face is etched with weariness and the King notes approvingly recognizing a man who will get things done as commanded. Torrene takes in the sight of Jonos, his mother standing naked and unashamed at his side. Torrene gives not the slightest sign that he finds this out of the ordinary.

"Report, Captain!" barks King Jonos.

"Sire, Captains Prius and Nasser await you and the High Council gathers even as we speak." The Captain pauses and then continues, "Petitioners clamor for your attention and await your arrival in the Great Hall."

"Excellent. Has anyone issued a challenge to my claim?"

Captain Tollene shakes his head and replies, "Nay, Sire, although there is rumor that Prince Kella takes the news of his brother's death hard and even now is summoning forces to take the throne by force.

Jonos nods and laughs, "I had all but forgotten my uncle, so rare did he attend my father in court. Take all necessary measures -- Captain Nasser will soon be in charge of any necessary response. Tell him and Captain Prius, I will join them in the throne room shortly."

Tollene bows and says, "As you command, King Jonos. Is there any other service I may provide?"

Jonos rises, his arm going around his mother's waist. "Yes, I want you to personally pick out a new retinue to make up my Queen's personal guard. Her safety is in your hands."

Tollene nods and then bows to Celise. "My queen, it will be my honor!"

When he has left, Jonos turns and kisses his mother passionately. "I must go to work -- make yourself presentable and attend me in the Great Hall."

Celise sighs and kisses her son back. "As you command, my king."

The king belts his scabbard on and slides 'Vanquisher' into place. He stares lustfully at his mother and says before walking out, "Remember, mother. You shall be remembered through the ages as the Whore Queen. Dress appropriately."

A delicious shiver ripples through the queen's body, her nipples swelling and moist heat building between her ripe thighs. "As you command, my son and master."

A short while later the King is on his throne scowling at the splendidly dressed cleric standing before him and daring to scold him. "Jonos...I was your first instructor in the ways of the gods and I know you know that this is an abomination." The cleric points to the stiffened body of the late king Janish, his face darkened in death now, already grinning with the rictus of death.

"Remind me, Patriarch, remind your king of his duties," Jonos says softly, his voice full of menace.

"Your father was king -- king for many years and deserves your respect. King Janish deserves proper burial and interment in the tomb of your family -- not to be left lying on the floor like scraps left for the hounds!" The old man is red-faced, truly angry at the affront to the long time ruler of the kingdom. He is flanked by two grim faced acolytes who stare brazenly at King Jonos.

"My father was a treacherous bastard and will not sully the crypts of the great kings of Agosta," said Jonos. "But you are right, Patriarch Donat, we shouldn't leave his gnarled corpse lying around the Great Hall." Gesturing at the Patriarch's acolytes, "Instruct your servants there to drag this carcass into the street and stand watch over until the city's vermin have disposed of it."

The old man sputters and shakes his head. "Sheer sacrilege, Jonos. This is an atrocity and I forbid it from..." He pauses as Jonos stands up, his hand now resting on the hilt of his sword.. The crowd hovering at the edges of the hall take an unconscious step back.

"Patriarch. If you refer to me as anything but your King again, I will be exercising my royal right to name your successor. You forbid me nothing, old man. As King, I am the head of the Temple of the Gods and you serve me at my pleasure." He and the older man stare at each other until finally the Patriarch averts his gaze. Jonos smiles and then continues. "Have your servants drag that sorry thing into the streets...unless you prefer to see your dear old friend off yourself."

The Patriarch's face flames anew, but he motions to his acolytes and steps back, bowing as he does so. That attended to, the king turns his attention back to the two scarred soldiers standing with Captain Tollen in full combat dress.

"Now, Prius, here is your commission. You are now General of the Army of the Frontier," says King Jonos, extending a scroll to one of the men."

One of the soldiers steps forward, removing his helmet, revealing a battered, one-eyed visage, testament to decades of fighting. He gingerly accepts the document. "Sire, it will be my honor."

"Your instructions are specific. Assume command and march on the Swamp King's lands, but do not enter. Show strength but not butchery. Tell old N'kumu to gather all his chieftains three months hence and I shall meet with them and we will settle this war like men, not mad beasts. My father's passion for slaying the Swampers ends now. Release N'kumu's son as a sign of my good faith."

General Prius nods and replies, "My Liege, I will attend to it with pleasure."

Before he can withdraw, another man steps forward from the milling crowd, his face lean and narrow, his bearing military in nature. "My king -- if I may?"

Jonos looks his way and scowls. "Minister Larass, you have additional thoughts on this matter?"

There is a low mutter from the crowd amid a sense of more confrontation. Larass smiles and nods. "Sire, I beg forgiveness, but I urge you to reconsider. There are many of your loyal subjects eager to take claim of the Swamp Lands and um, utilize the resources there for the benefit of all. Your father was pursuing our ancient claims upon those lands and we shouldn't let those...savages continue to trespass. "

"Our claims are a sham, Minister Larass, based on documents of dubious origins. The war has claimed too many lives, both our own and those of those savages as you call them, who were until my father and you cooked this scheme up, amongst Agosta's most faithful allies. This war ends now."

Larass bristles at the king's words, but before he can reply, the herald's voice cries out, "All hail Queen Celise!" Another wave of murmuring echoes through the court and then cuts abruptly off as the great doors open and Celise strides in. From habit, all save the King and the guards kneel, but to a man and woman, all fail to avert their eyes -- staring with amazement at the lovely and exotic woman.

King Jonos smiles, pleased to see that his mother has listened to his words. Queen Celise struts proudly towards her son. Her long, black hair is pulled back into a single braid running down her back to brush against her scarcely covered buttocks. Red silk scarves wrap around her waist and pelvis, serving as a short skirt that only hints at the dark haired covered treasure between her thighs and draws attention to her long, curvaceous legs. The silk loin cloth and the high heeled sandals are all the clothing the Queen wears and she marches, breasts bare, firm and high bounce along for all to see. A gold chain hangs on pincher clamps between her breasts, clinging tightly to her engorged nipples.

She pauses before the throne and bows to her son. "I hope, my liege, I meet with your approval." Her bountiful breasts sway hypnotically as she bows forward, looking anxiously up at Jonos.

Celise is rewarded with a nod and King Jonos points to the top step of the dais between his mostly bare thighs. "You have outstripped all my expectations, Mother. Attend me."

The queen sighs with relief and quickly ascends the steps and sits between her son's legs, leaning her head back on his right inner thigh. She smiles out towards those in attendance in court which stares in shock at the lewd display.

"Outrageous!" cries out the Patriarch. "The Queen Mother should be retiring to a monastery, mourning the death of King Janish. What...why are you humiliating your mother so and making her appear like a common strumpet?"

King Jonos snorts and says, "I assure you, Patriarch, my mother is an uncommon strumpet." He strokes her head and Celise turns and plants a kiss on his thigh -- inhaling his strong musk as she notices his kilt again begin to move. She takes her hand and trails her fingers up and down his ankle. Jonos fixes the high cleric with a stare. "And do not address my mother as Queen Mother. She is Queen still...my Queen."

The king looks all about the room. "Let the word go forth throughout the kingdom. As I claim my father's throne, I claim his wife, the Queen of Agosta as my own. I take my mother, Celise DeKarthus, daughter of the Pharaoh Khanthus XVII, as my wife and queen, as was done in the ancient times. All hail Queen Celise!"

There is a moment of stunned silence and then the King's Guard and the soldiers present shout in response, "All hail Queen Celise!" Captain Tollene spares a glance at Nasser and Prius and they step forward as one, thump their chests with closed fist and cry out, "Long live King Jonos and Queen Celise!" There is a moment's silence and then most of the crowd repeats the cry and break out in applause, men smiling and nodding and more than one woman's face betraying thoughtful expressions.

When the uproar fades, into the quiet, steps the Patriarch, his face scarlet with fury. "This is blasphemy! Incest has been banned in Agosta for centuries! You cannot force your mother into such a shameful cat. I demand you free her of this barbaric claim of yours."

"You protest for naught, Patriarch," says Celise. "I happily pledged my love and devotion to my king, my son and my love. You speak too forcefully and glibly. Your Temple of the Gods has preached a ban on family love, but the right of the son's claim has never been banned. The rest of the civilized world allows it and is blessed by the gods for it." Celise's smile dissolves and in a tight and dangerous voice she adds, "Dare not come between my heart's desire and I or face my wrath, old priest. I will show you power blessed by the gods' approval of the joining of mother and son!"

Another shocked murmur spreads through the court, partly from the Queen's threat and partly because as she speaks, she reaches up into her son's kilt and begins to masturbate his cock.

Jones raises his hand and the Great Hall falls into silence. "There is no debate here. I have spoken. You call the old traditions barbaric, Patriarch. But if one looks out upon Atria and at your beloved temple, it would be well to remember that it was built by those barbarians that lived by the right of son's claim or father's claim. Your priests pontificate and judge them, but how long since you and your ilk could weave the magic capable of building such a pyramid!"

The Patriarch trembles, his face indicating imminent apoplexy. "Jo -- King Jonos, you would bring your kingdom down in ruins. You dare too much too soon!"

King Jonos laughs derisively even as his mother exposes his manhood, now swollen and huge, eliciting whispers from those in the court and more than one awed sigh from the women in attendance. Queen Celise opens her mouth and covers the head of her son and now husband's erect penis and begins to suck it as he replies, "I will raise my kingdom back to its days of glory, old man. One can only do so if he dares great things."

Jonos grips the braid of his mother and wife's hair and jerking it forward, forces more of his cock into her mouth, making her moan with desire as he says, "I am not afraid to dare and to take what is mine. Heed my mother's warning well. I decree the right of a son's claim to be lawful -- as well as the right of a father's claim. Let he who would oppose my will know they risk peril."

The king dismisses the priest with a wave and turns his attention back towards Minister Larass who has stood in stunned silence since Queen Celise's entrance. Jonos settles back, spreading his thighs to allow his mother better access, pleased to see her attempting to deep throat his shaft even though he knows it is near impossible. Her gurgles and wet grunts mix with his spirited exchanges with the member of the High Council until he suddenly holds up his hand for silence.

"Ah, Mother, you are truly a Queen of Whores," Jonos moans and then he laughs as his climax explodes and he begins pumping Celise's mouth full of blistering hot semen, so much that she is unable to swallow it all and it streams from her cock filled mouth to drip down her chin and splash onto her heavy but youthful breasts. When finally he is drained, Celise lets her head fall back to be cushioned by his hard thigh, smiling with a mouth full of the king's seed drooling onto her mostly naked body.

The day passes with many petitioning King Jonos to be heard, many seeking to retain positions held under the old King while others protest or proclaim support for the new ruler's pronouncements.

Amid the many duties of the day, Queen Celise pleasures her son and king twice more, each time proudly sucking the King's cock in total view of the entire court. The clothing concealing her cunt becomes sodden, molding itself to her mound and King Jonos mercifully grants her spoken request to pleasure herself as well while she sucks his cock that third and final time. Sitting on the steps of the dais, her head thrown back and her son's cock buried in her mouth, Celise will spread her legs wide and plunge three fingers in and out of her pussy until her choked screams of orgasm draw everyone's attention away from a debate with Minister Larass on another foreign policy issue.

Rumors trickle in that Jonos's Uncle Kellas is marching with an army and wizards to avenge his brother and claim the throne for himself. "Direct confrontation is not Kellas's way, my son," murmurs Queen Celise from between Jonos's thighs, nuzzling her son's semi-erect cock with her semen splattered cheeks. "Like Janish, Kellas believes that sometimes more can be accomplished by deceit and assassination than with open war. Be wary, my King."

Jonos agrees, but appoints Captain Nasser as General of the First Legion of Agosta and directs him to prepare for open war with any challenger. It is well after dark before the new King calls an end to the day and taking his Queen by the arm, retires to the King's chambers.

Queen Celise leans against her King's strong body while his hand cups her buttocks, fingers slipping down the crack between her shapely cheeks until he can slip fingers into her soaked cunt. The guards on the chamber doors salute as they pass, their faces impassive as they observe the Queen's face slack-jawed with exquisite pleasure. When the doors are closed behind them, Jonos takes his mother in his arms and kisses her hungrily, thrusting his tongue into her mouth and sucking on her lower lip. When he pauses, he smiles and reaches up with one hand and tugs gently on the chain held in place by the nipple clamps. "I'm very pleased, Mother. Your conduct today would make any whore proud."

Celise begins to reply, but falls silent as her son suddenly places fingers upon her lips with one hand while the other pulls 'Vanquisher' from its scabbard. Jonos cocks his head to one side as if listening to some far off noise. Celise shivers and then hears cries of "Defend the King!" from beyond the doors.

Jonos snarls, "Stay here!" and turns towards the door and then comes to an abrupt halt. He sniffs the air and spins around, bringing his sword up. He sniffs the air again and hisses, "Be alert. We are not alone!"

Celise's eyes grow wide, but she, being a daughter of Elysiis, reacts out of a lifetime of training. Her fingers trace eldritch symbols in the air, causing the very air to shimmer with energy which with another gesture she pushes outward so the shimmer expands throughout the room.

A brutish growl fills the room as shadows are stripped away, revealing, a large figure which flings itself at mother and son, a blur of teeth, claws and furs. King Jonos swears and pushes his mother to the side, taking an off balance swing at the intruder and missing while it in turn slashes long nails across his chest, causing lines of blood to well to the surface. Jonos rolls and comes up in a crouch, sword at the ready, in front of his mother. Blood trickles from the slash marks scored across his chest.

From outside the doors, men's cries and the sharp clang of weapons crossing in battle are heard. Inside the room, the beast turns, snarling and drooling -- yellow eyes burning with hatred as it advances towards the king and queen. "By the Gods -- a werewolf!" gasps Celise. Without thinking of her own safety, she ducks under her son's arm and again makes arcane gestures and great gouts of flame erupt from her fingers and envelope the monster advancing towards them.

The flames seem to lick at his fur and do nothing as Celise cries out in frustration. "This creature is warded. I cannot hurt him!"

Jonos curses, both at the wolfish creature and at his mother's impulsive actions. "Damn it, bitch. Stay out of my way!" He grabs her by her long braid and flings her back, saving her life as the werewolf charges again, intent on disemboweling her. Jonos tries to strike with his sword, but in saving his mother, is unable to complete his swing and a powerful blow from the creature's fist sends him reeling. Another swing of the monster's claw tears at his face and then it slams him into a wall, stunning him, 'Vanquisher' clattering to the marble floor.

The creature throws back his head and howls in triumph before moving to close with the dazed king and finish him off.

"NO!" screams Queen Celise, her mind reeling as she tries to comprehend a way to stop the beast. Having shrugged off her most potent offensive spell, she knows instinctively that such overt power will not stop the lycanthrope. She climbs to her feet and she acts completely out of pure instinct. Her hand plunges between her legs, scooping up precious fluid of her own arousal. "Aramour!" she cries, flicking her own cunt cream at the muzzle of the beast, the liquid love shimmering with arcane power as the scent of pussy suddenly fills the room..

Drops of her pussy juices splatter on the werewolf's moist muzzle and he swings his head around as he comes to a complete stop -- his cruel eyes completely focused on the beautiful woman, the stunned Jonos forgotten. Queen Celise stands tall and proud, her breasts jutting out as she tears the silks concealing her loins away from her body. Her fear combines with the arcane lust of the spell she has just cast to make her nipples and labia to swell and a sexual flush to spread across her face and chest.

The werewolf's long, lascivious tongue lashes out and licks her wetness from his muzzle and he begins to snarl, advancing on the queen. With bravado in her voice that she doesn't truly feel, Celise hisses, "Come, foul beast. Killing can wait, now is the time for rutting!" She again slides her fingers through her wet labia and holds soaked and glistening fingers up for the monster to see.

The beast stalks towards her, eight feet tall and thick furred sinewy limbs. Celise shudders as it comes upon her, its rough pelt brushing against her flawless, dusky skin, claws gripping her arms and its muzzle striking, only to stop short of a bite, choosing instead to lap at her fingers like a hound parched from the hunt. Celise looks down, trying to avoid its cruel yellow eyes and its stinking breath. She groans as she spies its penis, long and hard, a lupine knot emphasizing its unnaturalness, emerge from a sheath between its hind legs.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers