Jonos & the Whore Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,461 Followers

One claw reaches out and yanks the gold chain hanging between her breasts, making her cry out as the nipple clamps hang on tight to her large meaty nubs. Celise is thrown against the bed, face down and she cries out in fear as she feels the werewolf's weight come down upon her. Something long and stiff rubs against the inside her thighs and then she is pushed forward and lifted onto hands and knees. The bed shifts as the monster climbs on, its foreclaws scratching her belly as it lifts her pelvis up, raising her ass up high in the air.

It pauses and fearing the beast's attention is beginning to waver, Celise looks over her shoulder and wiggles her buttocks, offering the werewolf the almost universal signal of a female in heat desiring to be mounted. The knobby cockhead brushes against her mound and seems to almost drink of her wet arousal, swelling as the beast crouches and then plunges with an angry snarl.

Queen Celise's body goes rigid as she feels the lycanthrope's cock plunge deep and swiftly into her pussy, one claw digging into her belly as it keeps her pelvis properly tilted while the other claw slides up her body to cup a meaty breast, nails digging deeply into her lush breast flesh. As the first nonhuman penis ever pierces her cunt, Celise lets out a soul rending scream. Her mind reels, in part from fear, knowing she and her son are mayhap moments from death and in part from the horrible realization that there is deep within herself something that is responding to this inhuman rape!

Jonos's voice echoes in her mind, his words, "Ah, Mother, you are truly the Queen of Whores," reverberating in her thoughts even as her body responds to the werewolf's carnal assault. As the beast plunges into her wet cunt again and again with his long penis, Celise struggles and loses to resist the lewd needs of her body. OH GODS, I AM A WHORE! I LOVE THIS, her mind screams as she lifts her ass higher while the werewolf snarls and slobbers, his long tongue rolling over the nape of her neck, making her shiver with unnatural delight.

Celise's efforts to get more of the werewolf cock inside her spasming cunt earn her an unexpected reward. She sobs with pleasure and pain as its lupine knot presses against her quivering labia and then as she recalls the size of the knot and the implications it portends, the queen attempts to resist, but too late as the werewolf shifts its hind legs for better leverage and thrusts hard, forcing the meaty knot of cockflesh into her cunt, filling her in a way she never imagined and producing pleasure so intense that it is only a fraction away from pain.

Celise's orgasm rips through her even as it seems the lycanthrope's meat will tear her apart. Blood drips from her breast as the monster's nails dig deep and it increases its pace, rapidly plunging into her, the knot preventing it from withdrawing more than a little from her battered womb. Tears flow down her face as the beast makes her cum and cum and cum yet again.

A shadow crosses the joined human and creature and Jonos's voice, harsh and angry, rasps, "By the Gods, you whore, will you fuck anything?" The werewolf yelps in surprise as a wet and meaty noise results from a fist being driven into its head. Celise screams as the beast jerks back, trying to withdraw, but prevented by the thick knot wedged inside the woman's wet and steamy cunt.

Pain and pleasure conspire together to take the queen's orgasm to a new level. Amidst her screams of ecstatic agony, she glances over her shoulder to see her son and husband take hold of the lycanthrope's head and begin to slowly twist. The monster yelps and screams in pain, limbs scrabbling for a hold, attempting to break the king's lethal assault, but only managing to scratch Celise's back and thighs -- its cries mixing with her shrieks of lusty pleasure.

The wolf creature lets out a long, unearthly howl, full of pain, confusion and desire as its bestial intelligence and desire to survive war with its animal urges to mate. Jonos roars with rage, muscles swelling with effort to tear the monster's head from its body while Celise sobs with pleasure, her cunt muscles clamping tightly around the werewolf's cock. The beast's struggle to get free, propel it backwards, dragging the orgasming queen with him, caught fast on his swollen knot.

Jonos grunts and stains, halting the backwards movement and then shoves forward, driving the werewolf's body against his mother, driving the beast's cock deeper, his knot spreading Celise's cunt even wider. The monster's body yields to the age old instincts and Celise begins to scream anew as the werewolf's hot seed begans pouring into her womb, spreading out like burning oil and bringing her to an orgasm that is unlike any she has ever known.

The white fire of inhuman pleasure courses through the queen's body, bringing with it, knowledge. Celise now understands why the wolf howls and the great jungle cats scream and shriek in the night. She comprehends the bellows of the great buffalo in rut and the triumphant trumpet of the war elephants in their breeding pens. The pure and savage joy of being mounted and brought to bestial orgasm rip away every shred of Celise's humanity as she surrenders to the sheer carnal delight of being filled with the beast's semen. Her voice grows hoarse with her screams of pleasure even as the sound of ripping sinew and snapping bones fill the air.

There is a single forlorn yelp and the lycanthrope falls lifeless in Jonos's embrace. He flings it off the bed, triggering a cry of pain and loss from his mother as her cunt yields up the beast's cock. Jonos's eyes are full of fire fueled by battle, his cock erect and jutting out from beneath his kilt. He lets loose with a savage scream, proclaiming his victory won with his own hands.

The king gazes down at his mother, still kneeling, thighs spread wide, her cunt gaping wide and oozing copious amounts of the monster's semen and her body scratched and bleeding. Celise's eyes are wild-eyed with lust as she looks over her shoulder at her son and lord. "Take me, Jonos. I beg you -- fuck your mother now!" The queen reaches back with one hand, fingers wiggling, eager to grasp her son's cock.

King Jonos breathes heavily, his nostrils flaring as he takes in the scent of sperm and pussy and mayhap the bloodlust is upon him thanks to the thrill of battle or mayhap remnants of his mother's sex spell is still present in the room -- whatever the case might be, he snarls, tearing his kilt from his bleeding and bruised body and moves towards his mother.

"Whore Queen, you would dare offer your sex to me befouled with that thing's seed? I'll fuck you, Mother, but I insist on a virgin hole!"

Celise moans, a part of her understanding his meaning and quivering with fear at the pain to come, while yet another part of her moans with need, aching to be violated and used. That part of her wins out and she reaches back and spreads her ass cheeks. "Fuck me, my King! Fuck my ass with your godly cock!"

Jonos kneels behind her, his hands gripping her taut cheeks as he presses his swollen cock head against Celise's brown, puckered hole. The sole lubrication is the drops of precum oozing from his mammoth cock, but lack of lubrication does not hinder him and he thrusts his erect penis forward, forcing his way into his mother's anus with a satisfied roar.

The air again quickly fills with Queen Celise's screams as she is split asunder, Jonos's cock worming its way into her hot, moist asshole. Pain sweeps through her body, rendering her almost unconscious as she slumps down, her face pressing into the furs and silks of the bed, her fingers clawing at the bedding. Out of instinct, she tries to scrabble forward, away from her son's invading erection, but Jonos reaches out and grabs her by the hair, her braid long undone, her dark mane now tangled and wild. He yanks her back, reining in her escape while he thrusts again and again, burying his throbbing cock deeper into her asshole.

Celise begs for mercy in Agostian and Ilysii, her body on fire from the cock now buried deep in her bowels. Jonos laughs as he hauls her back, pulling her up against him, up onto her knees in an upright position, her pubic hair scratching her smooth cheeks, his free hand squeezing her mauling her proud and bloody breasts while he nuzzles her neck and face, bending her head back further so he can force his mouth down on hers, his tongue finding and capturing hers, sucking and licking.

His fingers pinching her now slippery nipples sparks new pain within her, but pain mixed with pleasure and as her body recovers from his initial anal assault, her body begins to respond to her son's throbbing penis and pain transforms into ecstasy, the incestuous pleasure spreading throughout her body. Her screams escalate and her near unconscious state is again replaced by a ravenous beast of lust. Celise begins to return her son's kisses, biting and sucking at his thick digit as their tongues dance feverishly.

"FUCK ME, MY KING. FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH OHHHHHH YESSSS THAT GODCOCK!" Queen Celise croons as she again crosses into the realm of orgasmic joy. She wiggles her ass, thrusting back as Jonos fucks her.

"Oh yes, Mother -- my whore. You love your cock! Like a good whore queen you would fuck any cock offered up, wouldn't you my queen?" Jonos is overcome with his lust, battering his mother's asshole without mercy. The king shoves her back down and without breaking stroke, he somehow rises to his feet, never ceasing his thrusts into his mother's tight anus, crotching behind her like a beast in rut, hugging her body to him as he fucks her with almost inhuman speed.

Queen Celise squirms and writhes under her son, screaming until her voice is almost gone as he fucks her ass until she is almost unconscious, only coming to life again as Jonos thrusts deep one last time and empties his heavy balls, pumping her bowels full of hot semen. The beautiful, but battered woman flops convulsively on his cock, her orgasm rendering her voiceless -- able to manage only a husky groan as she cums one last time.

King Jonos throws back his head again and roars victoriously, his mother impaled on his cock. In the quiet that follows, he senses they are not alone and turns to find several of his guard and a bloodied Captain Tollene standing before him. Faces are full of shock or awe at the sight of the mighty warrior fucking his mother's asshole.

"Nothing like a good fight to make fucking all the better, eh, Captain?" King Jonos says, the rage in his voice gone, replaced by satisfaction and pride.

Tollene smiles and nods, replying, "You are correct, King Jonos and I expect your men will following your, um, kingly example before the dawn." He gestures at his men, all of whom bear the signs of battle, spears and swords red with blood, dented and bloodstained shields and wounds still open and raw.

"When the men have had their pains tended to send them to Lynestra's -- tell the money grubbing whore to send me the bill," Jonos orders. He grips his queen's buttocks for leverage and with a satisfied grunt pulls his still thick cock free from his mother's asshole, drawing a sharp cry of pain and pleasure from Celise.

Jonos reaches for her long hair and pulls her around as he takes a seat on the edge of the bed, drawing his exhausted mother's face into his crotch. "Clean your King's sword, Mother," he commands. Celise moans, weary, but she eagerly begins to lick her son's semen covered cock, the taste thrilling her -- his salty flavor mixed with the earthy funkiness of her asshole. As she sucks her son clean, Jonos looks up at the captain of his personal guard. "Report," he says.

"My liege, the palace was attacked by a mixture of your uncle's personal guard and assassins hired out of the Southlands...Nedalians." There is disgust in his voice. One of the palace wizards brought them in through a teleportal. General Nasser killed him. The fighting was fierce, but I -- we've been ready since last night. We lost eight men, but the assassins have been killed to a man -- none escaped." Tollene turns to regard the corpse at the foot of the bed. "I see you had no problem here -- who was he?"

King Jonos leans over and considers the naked dead man lying on his stomach, his head twisted around and staring sightlessly at the ceiling. Queen Celise takes one last long slurp of her husband and son's shaft and looks down at the corpse. "Werewolf, Captain Tollene," she says in a voice harsh and raw from screaming. "Look at the pointed ears, the nails and the pentagram branded on his shoulder. "The Lycanthrope Guild of Nedal. Janish's brother employed their best often, both for himself and for Janish."

Celise points down at the dead creature. "There is a medallion on him. Bring it to me, Captain. Take care not to touch it with your bare hands."

Tollene uses his boot to roll the werewolf over. A small medallion hangs on a choker chain around his neck. A quick flick of the captain's sword breaks the chain and after looking around, Tollene picks up a scrap of Celise's cunt stained silk garment and uses it to pick up the medallion, his mouth twisted with distaste as if sensing the magic within. He hands it to the Queen. "Careful, my lady," he says softly.

Celise picks it up and examines it carefully. "A protective charm and a powerful one at that," she announces after studying the runes etched upon it. "No wonder my Fireburst spell did not work."

"Who made it," asks Jonos. "One of my wizards?" He speaks with hatred in his voice. The King is a warrior, bred and trained to fight with sword, spear and fist and hates the arcane arts.

Celise shakes her head and said, "No, my king. I recognize the craftwork. It was created by Kallas's wife, Nesharina. Like your father, he wed a magic user -- only she is Nedalian, schooled in their dark arts." She reaches out and takes her son's hand. "The attack on the palace was a feint. This beast was the true killer and was gifted with a powerful artifact. This item is a year's hard work for a practitioner of the art and its cost goes beyond materials and time. Part of Nesharina's lifeforce is bound within this medallion."

King Jonos nods his head and looks at his new wife approvingly. "A deadly and costly gamble on my uncle's part. So be it." He stands, swaying slightly from the aftereffects of battle and the sex that followed. "Captain Tollene, Send word to General Nasser to march on my Uncle's holdings. My wizards are to accompany him. I want Kallas's strongholds leveled and his head on a platter within two fortnights. Announce my decree -- any who stand with my uncle die -- they and all of their line."

"The general is already gathering his forces together. Your will shall be done, my liege." Captain Tollene turns to leave, but pauses to consider his bloodied king and queen. "King Jonos, you and the Queen have suffered wounds. Shall I summon the healers?"

Jonos eyes widen and he looks down at his bloody chest and arms, touches his torn face, then turns and gazes upon the bloody body of the queen -- blood seems to cover her naked body, several cuts and scratches evident. His cock stirs at the sight though. Celise appears as some kind of avatar of the warrior angels and her bloody nudity only seems to arouse him. "Aye, Captain, send the healers to us."

He pauses and studies his mother more carefullyl kneeling on the bed next to him. He snorts derisively as he spies semen oozing from both her well fucked anus and cunt, pooling on the bed between her thighs. Summon the Queen's handmaidens as well. She is in need of being cleaned up after this night's adventures." He grins at his mother who stares back, blushing but unashamed.

Captain Tollene nods and signals his men to move out. As he nears the door, Jonos calls out. "Quite a first day as King, eh, Captain?"

Tollene turns and grins at his King. "An interesting beginning, Sire. I suspect that this will actually be one of the quieter days of your reign." He exits to the sound of Jonos's riotous laughter.

King Jonos takes a sip of wine as he watches the sun rise from the great window of his chambers. He scratches absently at his stomach, the newly healed skin over his wounds a pinkish weal contrasting with his mostly bronze skin -- harshly tanned from many days in the wilds. He marvels at the ability of the healers to mend his wounds so quickly although he curses that damned itching that will persist for several days.

A moan from the king's bed draws his attentions away from the beauty of the sun revealing the beauty that is his city of Atria. Celise is on her hands and knees, a position he finds pleasing. Beneath her lies a young, blonde-haired girl, scarcely eighteen, her freckled face glistening with his mother's juices and the seed of the dead assassin. She has an unusually long tongue and has been working on cleaning Queen Celise's assaulted cunt for most of an hour.

Kneeling behind the queen is an ebony skinned girl, her long black hair streaming down to her ass. Like the other, she has not yet seen her nineteenth birthday yet. She has his mother's ass cheeks spread and is spearing her tongue deep into Celise's asshole, scooping up blobs of the king's seed, still hot inside the queen's tight anal passage. Every so often, she pauses and clambers around to share Jono's semen with his mother who insists it should not go to waste. Watching them kiss rouses the King's ardor and when the last of the lycanthrope's sperm has been sucked from his mother and wife's womb, he intends to follow the servants' redemptive tongue bath with a renewing and cleansing fuck from her lord and master.

Jonos regards his mother in a new light. That she is a whore, he has no doubt -- in truth, it is part of his attraction to his mother, her capacity to yield to her baser desires. Even in the lust of battle as he stalked towards the werewolf as it fucked the queen, he was in awe and aroused by her succumbing to the carnal pleasures the beast offered. And now there was more...

His doubts about her loyalty were now washed away. She had done what she had done to save his life -- although he had been stunned and unable to rise for long minutes from the blow to the head, he had known that instantly. She above all others was above reproach now. He could rely on her, trust her and use her as he saw fit.

King Jonos knew that his own lusty soul was born of his mother's own sluttish ways. He indeed would insure that in times to come, the stories of the Whore Queen Celise would be many and wondrous to hear, just as he would carve his own legend upon the world. He grinned and stood, his cock now slapping against his cock. Striding around the bed until he was in front of his mother, he took in her great beauty and felt his cock swell even more.

Celise's face was contorted with the sweet ecstasy of the young women's loving tongues. Her lips and chin were smeared with the blonde handmaiden's own pussy juices. Her eyes suddenly focused and she smiled, weary yet aroused by the sight of her son's long and thick cock in front of her.

"My son and king -- may I -- ummmm Gods..." Celise shivered from the talented ministrations of her servants. She licked her cream covered lips and began again. "My son, may your mother and queen please you?"

Jonos smiled, both love and cruelty on his face. "Oh yes, Mother, yes," he replied as he guided the swollen head of his penis between his mother's open lips, her tongue rolling over the crown. "You will please me, now and forever."

So ends this first chronicle of Jonos and his Whore Queen. Go now and pleasure each other in their memory. There will be more stories...many stories to come...

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,461 Followers