Just Some Innocent Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers

Then she lay back, smiling at him. "It's all yours. Go for it."

He didn't go for it. For a moment he was transfixed by what he saw. No woman he had met was in her class, no Playmate or other porn magazine model was in her class. No-one on a porn site, no international models who modeled nude belonged in the same world as Sophia. Her skin seemed to have an almost luminous sheen, her legs and arms and stomach were lightly muscle toned and the breasts he had been fantasizing about were perfect mounds capped by dark brown aureoles and hard pencil rubber like nipples.

This was what he had fantasized about in the bar except that his imagination was far short of reality. She was lying with one foot drawn back, the knee slightly raised and splayed. Her hairless pussy was exposed, glistening from the juices he had aroused before, the soft roundness of her outer labia, just a trace of the pinkness of her inner lips.

With her small breasts and immaculate toned skin she seemed even younger. The body of a teenager.

Peter lay propped up on his elbow beside Sophia and let his fingertips follow his eyes. She put her hand on his other and stroked it with her fingertips, her eyes were closed and she had a relaxed small smile. All over her face and ears, her throat and arm pits, her breasts and stomach, just fleetingly on her pussy, not probing but she spread her legs to open herself more. He returned to her nipple and pulled and twisted hard and Sophia's hand went over his, pushing it in harder. Her smile had gone and she had a look of pained ecstasy.

He lay beside her and kissed her. Sophia wrapped him in her arms and her kisses were soft and moist and tender. Gently Peter nibbled the tip of her tongue and her hug tightened, he stroked her ears then pinched her ear lobe then pinched it harder, nibbled her tongue harder and Sophia's hips started to writhe.

He put his fingers to her pussy and she immediately spread herself wide open. He played around the outside, feeling how wet she was and then, on an impulse, thrust three fingers in as deeply as he could. He could feel right to her cervix and now, completely in the mood, reamed his digits around in a way he would have never considered with another woman. Sophia sucked his tongue harder and bit harder and that just excited him more.

He found her clitoris and eased his pressure. No woman he had ever met had liked any thing other than sensitive touches there. He kissed her breast and sucked her nipple softly. He knew the techniques which usually worked with a woman and tried them here. Sophia stroked his hair for a few seconds then pinched hard on the back of his hand.

"Surely not?" but the message was obvious. He gripped her slippery elongated bud between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed and clenched his teeth hard on the nipple. Sophia burst into a stream of high pitched moans, her hips bounced and her whole body seemed to shudder. In his excitement he squeezed harder and Sophia's body seemed to leave the bed before she collapsed and stroked his hair. He eased off and just cupped her sodden pussy as her convulsions gradually calmed.

Sophia looked into his eyes with a satisfied smile and gave him a longer and tender kiss, then nudged his head down.

"It'll be my pleasure," he thought as he slipped between her widespread legs.

He savored her genitals with his tongue, licking and drinking her juices but knew that this was not what she wanted. He spread her clitoral hood with his fingers so that her clitoris was fully exposed, jutting out at him and lowered his lips and sucked hard. He almost stopped as he imagined how painful that must be, but her reactions told him otherwise.

Then he thrust three fingers just inside her vagina and rubbed hard on the top. He could not imagine any woman ever letting him do this, let alone liking it, but Sophia twisted his ear hard and he bit with his lips covered teeth on her clitoris and his fingers rubbed harder still.

Peter felt Sophia arch her back, her hips bounced and the high pitched moans seemed even louder. He felt a big convulsion and felt her cum juices cover his face.

Sophia passed him the wine glass. "I was right when I was talking about a performance bonus." She giggled and kissed him affectionately. Then her hand went to his briefs and pulled out his erection which she looked at for a moment and kissed his knob, then pushed his briefs right off. She reached under her pillow and pulled out a condom.

"You're going to need this."

He shook his head and she frowned.

"Peter, no condom, no fuck."

"No fuck, that's what I said before."

"So you did. That's a disappointment. What can I do for you?"

"Just touching and stroking like that is fine."

"Not even a blowjob?"

"Not even a blowjob."

Sophia's fingers expertly stroked him. She bent down and spat on him to give some lubrication. Peter watched her, taking in her beauty and was struck by the earnest expression she had, as though she really liked his cock and really liked pleasuring him. He closed his eyes and relaxed, the only sensations he was aware of were the erotic feelings from his cock. He felt her breath on his knob and felt her lick it.

"Fuck!" he thought as his buttocks clenched.

"You know what President Clinton said. A blowjob isn't sex," she whispered and licked again.

Peter's resistance came to an end and he put his hand on the back of her head. He felt her mouth encompass his knob and her gentle sucks and tickles with the tip of her tongue.

Sophia pushed him onto his back, propped two pillows under his head then knelt over him, her face towards his feet. Peter opened his eyes and saw her pussy and anus a few inches from his face. Her slit was glistening from her juices and was dilated showing her pink inner lips, he could smell her arousal. And her anus, small and puckered tight; if he moved forward just a little bit his nose would be in it. He stroked a buttock.

Sophia turned her head. "Look, but don't touch, I need to concentrate."

Peter couldn't look without touching and so closed his eyes. He felt Sophia's mouth come down and his cock slide right into her throat. She had taken all of him and her nose was nestling against his balls. No-one had ever done that before.

Sophia moved right up and down taking him from his knob to his balls, her mouth and tongue were soft and warm. Then she changed to light nibbles of his knob with her lips, then all the way down his shaft. Peter felt his ejaculation starting but she put her fingers across the tube between his cock and his balls. Her nibbling became stronger and he flinched slightly and immediately her mouth softened. But soon those nibbles started again, all the way from his knob to the base of his shaft. He had never known this exquisite combination of agony and ecstasy and his hips started thrusting.

Sophia's fingers on his tube pushed a little more firmly and she changed to just licking his balls until he had calmed down, then her lips and teeth and throat worked again.

Peter felt his balls were going to burst and Sophia just had his knob in her mouth but she sucked and nibbled and his ejaculation simply exploded, it felt as though his knob must be twice its normal size.

Sophia sucked every last drop and he heard her swallows then felt her lay her cheek on his thigh with his flaccid cock still in her mouth. He lay panting for a moment then opened his eyes.

There, within an inch of his face were her pussy and ass. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her back and thrust his tongue into her slit and moved a hand to her clitoris. Sophia started to groan but moved her position so that his tongue was suddenly on her anus. That was enough for Peter, his tongue thrust into her ass, his fingers jammed onto her clitoris and he felt her buttocks thrash into his face as she shrieked and came again.

They showered and dressed. Sophia credited him with a 'Performance Bonus' but he was disappointed to see it was only $50; disappointed for his ego's sake, not because of the money.

"You were great. But we didn't fuck and I wanted you right inside me. If you had, it would have been worth another $250. There you are, I would have paid you $250 to fuck me. Not many courtesans say that I bet," she laughed.

Sophia was friendly but business like. Not a trace of the rampant sexuality of just a few minutes before.

"You've got my number Peter. If you want to see me again, call at least two weeks in advance. And if you don't want to use a rubber, get a clearance from a sex clinic the week before. I get one each week and I'll show you mine."

"You've been great thanks Sophia. But this is a one -- off."

"Your call Peter. No wrestling holds."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Outside he checked his mobile. There was a message from Mary.

"Hi darling, I suppose your still drinking in the bar after the fight. I hope you aren't drinking too much because I need your beautiful cock inside me when you get back."

Lying in bed he ran through the evening in his mind.

His first emotion was a tidal wave of guilt. He had been unfaithful to Mary who was his soul mate for life. He had risked his marriage and his wonderful family life and he didn't like the feelings he had towards himself. "What a stupid selfish thing to do. Why the hell did I do it?"

Then he figured a way out for himself: blame Sophia; it was her fault. "The only reason it happened was because that slut filled me with booze. I didn't go out looking for it . . . . And I didn't fuck the whore. . . . I stayed loyal."

He started to feel proud of that. "It was a mistake, a stupid mistake. Hell, she was gorgeous and so attractive. I'm only flesh and blood and one dumb, drunk mistake isn't the end of a marriage. That's a lesson for me, just don't even get close to a chance. Walk away if it ever happens again."

Mary hugged Peter when he came home and he felt love and affection wash over him. She was his soul-mate, she was his best friend, she was the rock of his life and he was for her. She was the mother of their children, his angel around the house and tender lover in bed. He had admitted his mistake to himself and that made him love her more and more determined to make her happy.

Peter and Mary always had the same routine when he returned from his business trips. They went to an expensive restaurant where they were still able to flirt with each other after 12 years of marriage, although some of the time was spent just holding hands and looking lovingly into each other's eyes and after the meal they danced check to cheek. Whenever Peter's mind played its tricks on him by reminding him about Sophia, he clung to Mary tightly and told her how much he loved her.

Mary rubbed herself into his erection. "That's a big canoe you've got down there, darling. We'd better find someplace to park it."

Peter lay in bed and watched as Mary undressed. She was still an attractive woman at 35, her breasts were surprisingly firm considering she had two children. Perhaps she had put on a few kilograms on her stomach and backside and the tops of her thighs, but he loved every inch of her.

Her face was almost unlined although her extra weight disguised her lovely bone structure just a little. They lay side by side in a hug, whispering and laughing as they fondled each other's genitals. The intensity built up on Mary's face and she slid down the bed and lovingly sucked and licked Peter's cock. She put the top three inches in her mouth and gently licked and sucked and tenderly rubbed the base of his cock with her fingers. Then he moved down and worshiped the altar of her sex with his lips and tongue.

Mary came in a series of hip shivering and sighing orgasms then pulled him up and and he gently made love in the missionary position. She clung to him tightly, wrapping her arms and legs around and kissed him as her hips bounced and her stomach writhed. He knew her reactions so well and massaged her G Spot with his knob and her clitoris with his pubic bone and they orgasmed together.

Mary snuggled into his arms. "Sometimes I wonder why I love you so much. But the answer is easy, you're my ideal man, my sexy, lovely husband. I love feeling how you love me when you've got your cock inside me. How lucky we are to have each other forever, my darling husband Peter," she whispered in his ear. "What a perfect gentle lover you are."

Peter had some battles to fight over the next days. His guilt returned quite often, but he controlled it by remembering there was no fucking. He cursed his weakness, but he faced this openly. Sophia was beautiful and young, she was skilled at her business and had seduced him with her beauty and charms and booze. He wasn't proud of himself, but he had learned a good lesson from his mistake.

But other images became harder to fight. That perfect young body, beyond his wildest fantasies, her unrestrained sexuality which he knew she hadn't put on for him. His excitement at going into sexual territory he had never even considered before. He recalled Mary saying what a tender lover he was and that was true with her. Sophia had shown him another side of his sexuality.

He tried to make himself feel guilty for having hurt her, but he knew that his real thrill came from exciting her, not hurting her. The sensations he had felt when she did things to him which should have been agonizing but were so erotically exciting. That blow job. All the way down, those bites which should have hurt but didn't.

And that ass! Open and inviting right in front of his face! With her kneeling. With his tongue in there. Surely she would take his cock in there. He and Mary discussed anal sex once and Mary said it wasn't her scene and shuddered at the thought. Peter hadn't minded. Anal sex was for gays. It certainly wasn't the sort of thing he was tempted to do with his wife or any other woman he had ever gone to bed with.

But with Sophia he had thrust his tongue into her. Jesus wept. He could never have imagined him doing that before, but now he fantasized about doing it again. Followed by his cock.. Would she take it right in? Would she take it in hard? Would she take it kneeling in front of him with him in control and making her shriek in agonized excitement.

He knew that Sophia had brought out a side of him he never knew existed, an unrestrained physical sexuality. He was wise enough to recognize this and wise enough to know that this could wreck his marriage. "Don't sacrifice what you've got for a cheap thrill."

He focused his mind on his marriage and family. He was the perfect father for his children and he loved the way he could bring Mary to orgasm with gentle caresses. Mary was a giving lover also and her body was for his pleasure.

Sometimes he felt guilty when Mary gently sucked just the top three inches of his cock and he remembered the mixture of pain and ecstasy as Sophia had deepthroated him, driving him wild with her teeth and swallowing his cum. Sometimes he remembered his excitement squeezing and nibbling Sophia and relishing her absolutely uninhibited, ecstatic, pained reactions.

Sometimes he felt guilty as he compared Sophia's immaculately styled hair to Mary who just used a couple of hair clips. Sometimes he looked at Mary's body and unfairly compared it to Sophia's.

Most of all he remembered how Sophia knelt in front of him, offering her ass. Would she take it up there? He was confident she would. Would she take it all the way? Kneeling like that in front of him? Hell she'd taken in her mouth all the way, sure she would.

THREE WEEKS LATER

"Peter! That hurts!" Mary pushed his head away from her breast.

"Fuck!" he cursed to himself as he realized that he had been using his teeth quite hard. "I'm sorry darling, I got carried away."

"Well don't get as carried away as that," Mary frowned at him then smiled. "Come on, kiss it better."

Peter's head returned with soft kisses and licks and realized that there were two sides to his sexual personality. And one didn't belong in the same bed as his wife.

The next morning they lay in bed and Mary stroked his chest. "You've been a bit rougher two or three times recently."

"Sorry darling."

"Last night hurt a bit too much. But it's strange, the other times I quite liked it once I got over my surprise."

He stayed silent and Mary poked out her tongue. "Nibble it the way you did last night."

"Mary, look, I said I'm sorry."

"No, just do it like last night. I liked it."

With a small fraction of the pressure he had used with Sophia Peter put his lips over Mary's tongue and nibbled. She had her eyes open at the start, then closed them.

"Let me try it on you," she said.

Her nibbles were pale imitations of Sophia's but Peter started to feel aroused not only from the feel but also in his mind. He put his hand to Mary's breast and squeezed a little harder than he normally would and she responded by sucking and nibbling his tongue more urgently.

That morning they made love with Mary kneeling in front of him and he drove hard and powerfully into her pussy. Mary moaned with joy as his loins smacked into her buttocks making her whole body shake and as his knob banged against her cervix making her pussy come to an orgasm which felt like a sunburst.

Afterwards they showered together and Mary giggled as she hugged him under the jets of water. "That was nice being taken like that; you can be a little bit rougher if you like."

Peter thought about what had happened later. He would never have expected Mary to like that, but provided he could keep control it did add a new dimension to their sex. That was exciting, fucking her from behind like that.

But his overwhelming memory was of Mary's anus as she knelt in front of him. Then the image somehow changed in his mind. Instead of Mary's backside it was Sophia's, instead of his cock in Mary's vagina it was in Sophia's ass. Instead of him thrusting powerfully into Mary ,he was thrashing without restraint on Sophia and instead of Mary's groans of joy it was Sophia's excited shrieks.

He recognized what was happening and tried to have sex with Mary in any other position than her kneeling with her shoulders on the sheets. And he tried to cut out the painful nibbles and sucks and tweaks. All those brought images of Sophia deep throating him and that beckoning delicious ass to his mind.

But Mary was like a child with a new toy. Although she still choose their languid loving sex most often, sometimes she initiated their mild SM with her teeth and fingers and Peter found it more and more exciting as she liked him taking control. Once when she was sucking his cock he pushed the back of her head down another inch. Mary gagged but didn't complain and made the effort to take him down that far again.

Peter loved the feel and loved Mary for her efforts but her licks and sucks weren't intense enough for him to come. He remembered how Sophia had taken all of him and how she had driven him wild for so long, bringing him to a gushing climax and swallowing all his load.

He had to get her out of his mind somehow and resolved that he would never go back to the city where Sophia lived. There was plenty of business in other places. He burned her card with the phone number and felt better.

THREE WEEKS LATER

Peter received a phone call from one of his old clients. "Peter, I was talking to a friend about the deal you did for my business. He wants to have a serious talk with you and he has 10 times as many staff as I do. It'd be worthwhile you getting on a plane."

"That's $30K up front and $15K a year," he thought. Something took control of his brain. That image of him fucking Sophia's ass with her shrieking as he slapped. "Can't make it next week. How about in two weeks?" Images of Sophia blowing him off with her ass and pussy inches from his eyes.

GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers