Just Some Innocent Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers

xxxxxxx

"Hi Sophia, it's Peter."

"Hello Peter, nice to hear from you. How's the boring pension plan business?" That vibrant youthful voice. He was flattered that she remembered his business after two months.

"Still boring. How are you placed in two weeks?"

"I'll keep Thursday for you."

"OK, Thursday."

"It'll be nice to see you again, maybe you can teach me all about your Blackberry."

"Maybe."

"Remember that piece of paper."

"We won't fuck."

"That's a shame."

He switched off his phone and his mind was flooded with the image of his cock, balls deep in her ass. Slapping her backside hard. Squeezing her nipple and clitoris so hard as she writhed to orgasm.

For the next two weeks his mind was in conflict. He held Mary tighter in bed and adored her in the depths of his soul. How could he do this? Was he mad?

He operated on two dimensions. For 99% of the time he was a loving and dutiful father and husband. His sex life had become more exciting with Mary. She was taking him further into her mouth, but not exciting him enough to come in there and anyway he knew she would hate that. She was initiating their rougher sex but it was nothing compared to what he had done with Sophia.

For the other 1% of the time he thought about Sophia's entrancing smile, her understated eroticism in the bar, how he enjoyed talking and laughing with her, her playful hard to get games, her shrieks as his teeth nibbled and pulled, a blow job that blew his mind and her ass with his tongue in it. Then with his cock in it.

On auto pilot he found a sex clinic on the other side of town.

His big out of town deal went well and for two days he concentrated on it. When he thought about Sophia he thought, "She's just a whore, I'll finish this deal and go back a night early." But even has he thought it, he knew he was kidding himself.

"Hi Peter, I'd thought you were a ship that had passed in the night."

Sophia was even more beautiful than he remembered. That youthful enthusiasm with a confident sophistication. Her hair was lacquered more tightly to her head then hung down in those ringlets. She was wearing an emerald green satiny dress which came below her knees but which showed the shape of her body. Not low cut at all, but it clung to her breasts. At first glance quite demure, but at another, a hint of what was to come.

His credit card was processed in a businesslike manner then she smiled at him. "And did you bring a piece of paper?"

He gave her his sex clinic certificate. "But we're not going to fuck."

"Your call. No wrestling holds." She patted his hand. "Now you're going to take me to dinner. Don't worry, it's not part of your three hours."

They walked together with Sophia holding his arm and sometimes nuzzling her hair into his shoulder and soon her bubbling enthusiasm and vivacity relaxed him and he enjoyed her company again and enjoyed being seen with this eye turning woman. She chose an inexpensive Italian restaurant and their was no ouvert sexuality in their conversation. She held his hand sometimes and on others idly traced her finger tips over the back of his hand as he looked at her.

In the bedroom he feasted his eyes on her body and treated his hands over all of her as she stroked his face and smiled at him. She came to two bouncing ecstatic orgasms from the rough and harsh treatment of his fingers and mouth. Sophia's blowjob took even longer, her teeth bit even harder but that drove him wilder with excitement, keeping him in a state of agonized ecstatic frustration. Peter's load seemed to empty his insides as it erupted along his shaft and exploded into Sophia's demanding, sucking, nibbling mouth.

As he lay panting he worried whether his cock would be able to get off the canvas for round 2. Then he opened his eyes. There were her pussy lips, shining with her juices. There was that ass and that anus seeming to be winking at him. He pulled her hips back and his tongue went straight for the puckered rosette at first licking, then nudging in. With a free hand he slapped Sophia's buttock and she gave a yelp of joy and pushed back more. His worries about his cock were soon erased as the promise of forbidden anal excitement revived it to steel hard rigidity.

Peter's other hand twisted a nipple and Sophia's grunts became louder. He was tempted to rub her clitoris to bring her to orgasm but quickly thought he wanted to do that another way and pulled away.

"I want to fuck your ass," Peter whispered hoarsely.

"I want you to fuck my ass," Sophia smiled and reached under her pillow. "You're going to need this."

Peter felt twin surges of excitement and relief that his question and been answered the right way. He took the tube of jell she passed him and looked at it inquiringly. Sophia saw his expression.

"You need to get me ready for your big cock. Even I can't take it just being shoved straight in. Put some on your fingers then work it into me."

Almost reverentially Peter put a globule on his index finger then nudged her anus. His finger slid easily in as far as his first knuckle. Sophia gave a little sigh.

"All the way."

With a little more pressure he was in to the top knuckle and Peter felt a thrill of forbidden excitement as he explored new territory.

"Round and round as well as in and out," she whispered.

Peter rotated his finger and as his confidence grew he pushed against Sophia's anal rim, trying to widen it. Sophia gave what he now recognized were her excited grunts and he realized that as with the rest of her body she wanted physicality here. He pushed in another jelled finger. There was a little more resistance but now he had two fingers in to the top knuckles. He mixed his movements between thrusting in and out and rotating. Now that he understood, he increased his strength and stretched her rosette and heard her grunts becoming more animated. He slapped her backside with his free hand which brought an agonized groan "Harder."

Peter couldn't wait any longer to let his cock follow the trail his fingers had blazed and crouched over Sophia as she knelt. His rock hard cock slid in easily past her anus and he thrust in hard feeling the resistance build as he drove in balls deep. He was in ecstasy as his fantasy of the last months became reality. His cock balls deep in Sophia's ass. It felt so tight, so smooth, so hot. He glanced at Sophia's buttocks and slapped with one hand and was rewarded with what he knew was a shriek of joy.

All restraint vanished. He grabbed Sophia's hips, closed his eyes and pounded. Peter's universe was reduced to the sensations from his frenzied cock and Sophia's shrieks. Penetration became easier and Sophia thrust back on him as he plunged into her depths. He felt the urge to feel her orgasm with his cock in her ass and massaged her clitoris in the rough way he knew turned her on. He felt her excitement increase, felt her body start to convulse and then her bowel squeeze hard on his cock as she groaned into a shuddering orgasm.

Sophia's body went limp, but Peter's frenzy continued as he held her up by the hips. Her wonderful blow job had drained him and he was able to continue in ecstatic delirium. Again he slapped her buttocks. Thwack! Thwack! And Sophia gave a shrill squeak. He grunted and groaned as he felt his cum surge though his loins, blast along his cock and explode from his engorged knob into her dark depths.

Sophia licked his cock clean. "God, I don't believe that after where it's just been," he thought as he stroked her hair, then he remembered where his tongue and lips had been not long before.

Sophia handed him some wine and between sips he pecked her lips, her ear lobe, her armpits, her nipples, the flesh at the inside top of her thighs, her clitoral hood and her anus. All the places he knew where he must have inflicted some excruciating pain.

They showered and dressed. Peter felt proud of himself when Sophia gave him a 'good in bed' credit of $400.

"This is more than you said."

She went to her computer. "Want to pick a time?"

"No thanks Sophia. This time I will be that ship that passes in the night."

"That's a shame after a fantastic ass fuck like that. Maybe I should put you in that wrestling hold."

xxxxxxx

Back in his bedroom Peter tried to justify what he was doing. He couldn't blame it on Sophia now. She hadn't got him half drunk; he had phoned for this night and he was booking another in advance.

"It's not really being unfaithful to Mary. I didn't fuck that whore's cunt. I still love Mary and I love having sex with her. This is just different. There's no way Mary wants to deepthroat me. No way she wants it in the ass. I don't want her to; she's my wife. I didn't fuck Sophia in her cunt. I only want to do that with Mary."

Peter and Mary had their restaurant routine again when he returned. Mary rubbed herself against him as they danced.

"I've got a surprise for that canoe of yours tonight darling."

When he asked what it was she just giggled and pushed herself in more.

In bed Mary had decided it was a night for excitement and she nipped his tongue and lips and nipples and knob. Then she pushed him on his back and knelt between his knees and held the base of his cock in one hand then sucked his knob hard. Before Peter had got involved with Sophia that would have hurt, now it just excited him and he pushed on the back of Mary's head. She bobbed her mouth on him, each time going down further. Once she gagged a little but kept on and in a minute her nose was nuzzled against his pubic hair and the tip of her tongue was on his balls.

Mary lifted her head for a moment and smiled proudly at Peter, then returned enthusiastically to his cock. For the next 15 minutes she worshiped it, she swallowed it, she nibbled it, she blew on it and rubbed it and Peter realized she was pressing on the tube from his balls to stop him coming. He was in a mixture of ecstasy, agony, frustration and bliss. Finally Mary released his tube and his load surged. Peter tried to move his cock from Mary's mouth but she stayed and for the first time ever swallowed his come.

"Did your canoe like that darling?" she asked as she snuggled onto his shoulder.

"Oh my god, it was out of this world. How did you do that? Didn't you mind me coming in your mouth?"

"Well, our sex life has got more exciting so I did some research on the net. And I found a cock to practice on."

"What? Who with?" exclaimed Peter.

"Don't be stupid. Not the real thing." Mary reached under the bed and showed him a large rubber penis. She bent down and bit his nipple. "Hurt me a bit tonight darling." her face was earnest and almost pleading.

Peter used almost all the wisdom Sophia had taught him. He pulled and twisted and bit Mary's nipples, he sucked harder on her clitoris and his fingers were more assertive as he rubbed her G Spot and Mary's excited shrieks became louder.

She insisted on kneeling in front of him and Peter had to battle the memory of his cock in Sophia's ass as he fucked her and saw her anus seeming to smile at him. He tried a gentle slap on Mary's buttock. She stopped moving for a moment in surprise, then started again.

"Harder," she hissed.

Peter slapped each buttock then held Mary's hips as he fucked urgently and felt her pussy convulse and heard her squeal as her orgasm charged through her loins.

Later in his arms Mary stroked Peter's face. "You're so good at this rough sex. How did you find out so much about it?"

Peter felt as though he had been hit with a baseball bat in his belly and coughed. Fortunately his mind worked quickly.

"You're not the only one doing research on the net."

"What's site? I want to find out more."

"No way. I want to keep surprising you."

Mary giggled and snuggled in and Peter breathed a sigh of relief.

xxxxxxx

Over the next two weeks their sex life reached a new intensity. Sometimes it was soft and loving and tender and at other times frenzied and uninhibited. Except in one way Peter realized as Mary's ass tantalized him more often.

Peter went away on another business trip to a different part of the country. When he returned Mary was in their bedroom getting changed for the traditional night at the restaurant and gave him his welcoming hug just wearing a pair of panties. She gave him a tender loving kiss then stood back.

"I've got two surprises for you tonight. I hope you like them."

Peter knew better than to ask what the surprises were but watched her as she walked to the wardrobe.

"Hell's teeth she's looking great these days," he thought. Her belly was now flat, her backside trim and tight and her thighs seemed slightly muscled and trimmer. He looked closely at her face. With the weight loss her cheek bones were more prominent and her wonderful bone structure was obvious. And her hair looked great in that new style and some light touches of make-up had worked wonders. She seemed to have a more confident and enthusiastic expression.

"Mary, you're looking so sexy. Have you lost some weight?"

She poked out her tongue. "It's taken you long enough to notice. Five kilograms already. Only three more to go."

Peter feasted on the eye candy. Her breasts were now slightly smaller and seemed to point a little higher. He couldn't believe she was 35 and the mother of their two children.

"You look good enough to eat." He walked over and caressed her breasts.

"I hope so. But later." She playfully pushed him a way.

Mary brushed her hair and put on her make-up still almost completely naked. In the mirror she could see Peter watching her and wriggled her bottom a couple of times for his pleasure. He had to leave the room while Mary got his first surprise ready.

When he went back into the bedroom Mary twirled in front of him. Her first surprise was her new dress. It left her shoulders bare, it clung to the shape of her slim new body and it finished eight inches above her knees. Peter had used to think of Mary as attractive in a sort of suburban mother I'd like to fuck sort of way. Now she looked exciting and sexy.

"Do you like the new me?" Mary held out her arms to be hugged.

"You look stunning, I'm getting a hard just looking at you."

At the restaurant Peter felt an inner satisfaction as half the men there watched Mary as she held his arm as they walked to their table. For much of the time their conversation was romantic and loving. Then Mary scratched her finger nails down the back of Peter's hand.

"Are you going to hurt me a bit tonight?"

When they danced she rubbed herself into him. Peter let his hand drift down to her tightly clad backside. God her ass felt so sexy and taut and he squeezed it hard causing Mary to push her hips in tighter.

In their bedroom Mary took off her dress. "Here's my second surprise," she smiled as she lowered her panties then sprawled naked on her back on the bed raising her knees. Peter's first surprise was that Mary would open herself so wantonly like that to him.

Then his eyes widened in appreciation at her new Brazilian. Her labia were plump and round and were glistening from the moisture of her excitement and seemed to be welcoming him.

Mary smiled at his reaction. "Good enough to eat, I think you said.

Peter nodded.

"Then start eating. Right now!"

For the next hour he immersed his face between Mary's thighs as his lips and tongue and teeth and fingers brought her to a series of orgasms. As her excitement rose so his sucks and nibbles became rougher. Once when Mary gave a loud scream he thought he may have gone too far, but her sigh of "Harder!" told him what she wanted.

"Now your turn," she said kneeling between his legs.

"This way darling." Peter turned Mary round so that Mary was facing his feet. She knelt to take his cock in her mouth and was unaware that her backside was only a few inches from his face. Peter certainly wasn't unaware.

With her new Brazilian, her pussy was there, those soft welcoming lips, her dilated vagina all glistening from her wetness from her multiple orgasms. And with her buttocks splayed wide, there was the puckered star of her anus seeming to invite him. He closed his eyes as he felt Mary easily take all his cock into her throat and her lips and tongue and fingers and teeth.

Mary laid her cheek on Peter's thigh sucking the last of his cum and felt him pull her hips back and his tongue start to lick her slit. She wriggled her hips in enthusiasm and delight and then was aware of something different. With her in this position and Peter's mouth where it was his nose was against her anus. She stiffened in surprise then relaxed as Peter's tongue worked her clitoris and his fingers twisted her nipple and as the pressure from both soon groaned into an orgasm.

Then Peter's hands tightened around her hips and his head moved and she felt his tongue lick her ass.

"No Peter, that must be disgusting."

But one of his arms held her hips tightly and she felt a thwack on her buttocks as his other hand slapped her. She struggled for a moment, but his arm was tight and her buttock stung from another slap. Her attitude changed. The slaps excited her, the taboo nature of what Peter was doing excited her and her new sexual drive took over and she pushed her ass back and relished the totally new feelings.

Peter knew she had caught on and moved his hand from her hips to her clitoris and her excitement rose and then rose even more as she felt his tongue actually enter her anus.

After her climax she kissed his lips. No nasty tastes at all.

"I suppose you learned about that on your website too?"

He nodded.

"And I suppose you want to put your cock in there."

Peter nodded, kissed her, then went to her make-up shelf and brought back some moisturizing cream. Mary had no idea of what would be involved but she was eager to try after all her new experiences. His tongue had felt gorgeous and even if his cock did hurt, quite often pain now brought her an extra sexual thrill.

But there was no pain. Peter kissed her passionately and lovingly as his fingers explored. Relaxing her anal ring, probing inside, rotating to to open her wide. She lay in front of him in the spoon position, with his arms around her breasts as his cock easily slid between her gaping sphincter muscles. Many women need clitoral stimulation to come from anal sex but Mary wasn't one of those and her body shuddered and her bowel clamped on his cock as she squealed with pleasure.

The next morning she demanded a repeat and she decided to go into the doggy position and felt she was in heaven as he slapped her buttocks and pounded her dark depths.

"And you learned how to do that on this internet site as well? I'd like to send an email to the authors to thank them."

FOUR WEEKS LATER

"Can life get any better than this," wondered Peter and decided it couldn't

He was lying on his back and Mary was sitting on his pelvis facing him, her feet on either side of his body. Her long slender thighs were apart and her knees were drawn back a little towards her chest. She was leaning back slightly against his raised thighs, her shaven pussy was openly displayed, her outer labia were dilated from their earlier sex and her could see her inner lips, moist and glistening and the start of her vagina.

She was gently squeezing his receding erection with her anal muscles, trying to milk the last of his cum into her bowel and was looking into his face with absolute adoration. Her diet and exercise program had worked true wonders on her body. Her belly was flat and slightly muscled, she was so slim he could see the shape of some of her ribs. Her breasts were a size smaller and with the weight loss were firmer and more jutting and her lovely bone structure now showed on her face.

Since their first night of anal sex their life was one that Peter felt the gods would envy. Sometimes there sex was frenzied and out of control with their mild SM, sometimes, like this time it was loving and languid and adoring. Sometimes it would be over in a few minutes, other times it would last all night. Sometimes she would take the initiative, sometimes he; they both thought up variations every part of both their bodies were dedicated to pleasing and delighting the other.

GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers