Just Some Innocent Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers

A WEEK LATER

"Hi Sophia, it's Peter."

"Peter, how nice to hear from you. Where are you?"

"I'm in town. I was wondering if we could get together."

"I'd love to, but I'm fully booked. You should have phoned earlier."

"Just for lunch, nothing else."

"Nothing else? That's a shame, but lunch would be lovely. How about tomorrow?"

xxxxxxx

At the restaurant Sophia gave him a tight welcoming hug and said how nice it was to see him. She was dressed more casually than other times. A skirt which came to a few inches above her knees and a designer sweatshirt. She still looked sophisticated, she still looked beautiful and she still looked erotic.

"You've got a very nice tan. Been on holiday?"

"Well, a working holiday. One of my friends took me to Bermuda for a week."

"Sounds great."

"It was nice, first class airfares, first class hotel and anything I wanted. It does get a bit boring with the same man for all that time, but for 25 grand I can put up with being bored."

"$25K for a week. As beautiful as you are Sophia, he must be mad."

"Just very rich."

Peter extended his hand and Sophia looked at it for a moment before stroking it gently.

"I was hoping you'd call sometime Peter."

""It's really just a thank visit and a farewell."

"That's a little sad."

"I don't want to sound as though I'm boasting, but my sex life with my wife is out of this world. And really it's because of you."

"Well, it's you and she who are doing it. Perhaps I gave you a few ideas."

"And I just wanted to say thank you and goodbye face to face."

Sophia laughed. "Not many of my clients bother with that. Thanks Peter, I've enjoyed our times and I'm glad it's the finish. I could have become fond of you and that isn't part of my business plan."

The lunch was easy and relaxed, like old friends who hadn't seen each other for some time. Afterwards Peter walked Sophia through a park to her apartment. At the ground floor she turned to him and they hugged.

Peter felt her body against his, smelled her perfume and her hair tickled his face. He had to fight the temptation to book another time.

FOUR MONTHS LATER

Sophia heard the knock on her front door and opened it. Standing in front of her was a very beautiful woman a bit older than herself.

"Hello Sophia, I'm Mary, Peter's wife."

Sophia gulped and had to fight the impulse to slam the door.

"Don't worry, I haven't come to yell and scream at you. I've come to thank you."

Sophia looked at Mary. Was she being sarcastic? She also had a problem recognizing Mary. She had seen a photo of Peter's family and Mary had been a reasonably attractive, slightly overweight suburban housewife. No clothes sense and no effort with her makeup or hair. A soccer mum had been Sophia's condescending evaluation.

Here was a slim woman, her own clothes size, elegantly dressed and obviously confident of her femininity. But she quickly saw the underlying similarities and realized it was Mary. She was suspicious as she had had some unpleasant confrontations with distraught wives in the past.

"I don't think we have anything to talk about."

"I'm serious. His little fling with you has transformed our sex life. We can't get enough of each other and we both do things we would never have dreamed of a few months ago. Truly. I do want to thank you. But I also want to be sure it is finished."

Sophia invited her in and they sat down.

"How did you find out?"

"Well I had my suspicions. Peter said he learned it all on the internet. But I couldn't really believe that he could be like that just from reading. Then one day I saw his credit card statement with two charges from Acme Financial Services when he was on business trips down here and at the time he changed our sex life. It only took a private detective half a day to find out about you."

Mary looked at Sophia. "You are so beautiful. I can see how he would have fallen for you."

Sophia admired Mary's courage in confronting her like this and also took some comfort from both Peter and Mary saying how good their marriage was.

"I don't know if this will help you Mary, but I chased Peter, he didn't come looking for me or anyone else. He just watching some boxing on TV in a bar when I got him half boozed."

"I can believe that. But he wasn't half boozed the next time. It was only twice times, wasn't it?"

Sophia nodded.

"And you gave him what I wasn't giving. At least then."

Sophia nodded. "Mary, you are really really beautiful. There's something about you which I bet makes men look at you twice."

Mary laughed. "This is the new me. Before Peter met you I was an attractive enough suburban housewife. A bit overweight, no body tone and frumpy clothes and frumpy hair. A diet, a great gym instructor, longer hair, some instruction on make up and new clothes help. Now boys half my age turn and look at me."

"I bet they do."

"When the detective told me, my first instinct was to go and yell at Peter and tell him our marriage was over. Then I looked at myself in the mirror and liked what I saw. And I thought about our sex life and liked what I thought. And I also saw the last time was four months ago.

"I wasn't happy. I'm not letting Peter off the hook, he's going to pay somehow. But I had let my appearance run down and had always stuck with the ordinary things in our sex. So I thought that if I could be sure he's stopped seeing you, perhaps I could live with it."

Sophia nodded. "It was only those times. Truly. He told me that the last time was the finish and that's the way it's been"

"I know, he hasn't been here on business since. Did you like him?"

Sophia decided she had to tell the truth. "Yes I did Mary. He's attractive, he's good company and he was great in bed, but always considerate. By the finish I was very fond of him and that's why I told him I wouldn't see him again even if he did phone. Falling for someone isn't in my business plan."

"Did he ever talk about leaving me for you?"

"No, he never even considered that. The first time he came was because I seduced him. And the thrill of having the touch of a new woman, even if she was a call girl. The second time was because he wanted anal sex and the wild sex."

"It has been ever since," said Mary. "The last six months have been out of this world. The sex, the love everything. Until I found out about him and you."

Mary screwed up her face. "I want to keep what I've got with him. I don't want to loose him or loose what we have. In one way I'm really glad you did seduce him, it's because of you we've got what we've got. But I'm still really pissed off, really angry, that he did it even once, let alone twice. I've got to find a way to cope with those feelings."

The thought which made Mary feel best was when she realized she matched Sophia for sexuality. Peter didn't didn't need Sophia now, because he had his new Mary. The more she thought about that, the more she liked it and started to smile and even giggled.

"What's so funny?" asked Sophia.

"Well, you mightn't like this but somehow it makes me feel good that Peter has stopped seeing someone as beautiful and sexy as you because he thinks I'm a great fuck."

"I hadn't thought about it like that," said Sophia. "But in a way that's true. Hey, this isn't doing my ego any good at all." She burst out laughing, then held her hand out. "C'mon Mary, I'll buy you lunch."

The two women were now relaxed in the other's company. Mary was absolutely sure Sophia was finished with Peter and in a strange way felt grateful and Sophia admired Mary's courage in coming to see her.

The two spoke easily and friendlily. Naturally Mary wanted to know why Sophia chose to be a call girl.

"Well, money is the real answer. I own that apartment and three others which I lease to tenants. In a year I'll be set up for life."

"Will you stop then?"

"I don't know. I really love sex; I'm a bit of a nympho I guess. And I get bored with one man very very quickly. I'm lucky, I can pick and choose and I only have to do it with men I like. I enjoy the touch of a new man. I know they are paying for it, but it still gives my ego a buzz to know that a man wants me enough to to pay that much. They're all different in some way."

Mary was pensive. "I've only had sex Peter for the last 12 years. But I can remember that thrill of the chase. The thrill of the first time. I can still remember the first time Peter kissed me and the first time we made love. And the first time with a few men before that." She giggled then looked dreamily into the distance.

"Back in your apartment you said that Peter got an extra thrill from the excitement from that first time. A buzz for his ego, a new sexual thrill."

"He did. All men do. When I tell my clients I can pick and choose who I want, it gives them an extra thrill to know I've chosen them. And most women are like that too, I think."

"I see what you mean." Mary went through all her first time experiences in her mind. A lot of them hadn't been great sex, but there had always been that excitement of discovery, of being discovered.

Her eyes gleamed. "That's what I'm going to do to pay him back. Have sex with another man. Nothing serious. Just a one nighter. To have those feelings again."

"You're not serious."

"You bet I am. God I'm getting aroused thinking about it. And it'll serve Peter right. I'll never tell him of course." She concentrated. "I don't want to just pick someone up. I know I could. But he's got to be nice and he's got to be good in bed. I want to have lot's of lovely orgasms and give him the best night he'll ever have. I want it to be great ,just like it was for Peter with you."

"Are you really serious about this? Sophia asked.

"I'm going to do it. I'm just trying to figure out how."

"Would you do it tonight?"

"God, I'd do it right now if I could find that sort of man."

"Truly? I might have the answer for you. I've got a very nice client, Jon. He phoned yesterday to see if I was free tonight. I worked last night and I never do two days in a row."

Mary saw where this was heading.

"But he's used to you. I'm quite a bit older than you."

"That won't be a problem. You're gorgeous. But it will be his choice. Just like it will be yours to decide whether to go with him or not."

Mary started to get interested. "What's he like?"

"I think you'll like him, he's one of my favorite clients."

Mary's eyes gleamed. "Sound interesting."

"I do have to be sure on a couple of things. You do anal and oral as well as pussy?"

Mary nodded.

"And you take it all the way in, oral and anal?"

Mary nodded more eagerly and Sophia could tell she was becoming aroused.

"Now this is important. You don't just lie there and let him do what he wants. You've really got to try your hardest to give him great sex. Work out what his fantasies are and make them come true."

Mary nodded.

"You'll be fine." Sophia picked up her phone and winked at Mary.

"Hello Jon, Sophia. . . Yes I'm fine thanks but I still can't do tonight. But I've got a friend who I think you'll really like . . . . Yes she's really stunning . . . . . of course she likes it in the back channel . . . and everywhere else . . . . . of course you'll meet her first. . . . . Now Jon, you're going to best on your best behavior, Mary is real class . . . . and can pick and choose like me. . . . . . Yes, she does like SM, nothing too rough . . . Both ways? Absolutely. . . . . OK, Mario's at 7."

Sophia laughed. "I hope you like Jon. He's such fun. But Mary he is a good client and once you get in the bedroom you've got to go all the way. You can decide whether you want to or not in the restaurant, but please don't be a cock teaser once you're in bed."

"Don't worry. I won't."

Sophia saw Mary's excited look and didn't worry.

She took Mary back to her apartment and showed her how to charge his credit card on her computer.

"He's going to pay for it?"

"He certainly is. Top rates for a beautiful woman like you."

She then went to her wardrobe. "Let's choose something nice. You look like the same size as me."

Mary felt good that she was the same size as this svelt young beauty and looked at Sophia's enormous wardrobe. She tried on a number of sophisticated and alluring dresses but couldn't choose. Then she had an idea.

"Which one did you wear when you seduced Peter?"

"This one," said Sophia picking out a black dress.

"Could you put it on and show me how you looked.

Sophia looked at her curiously then stripped to her panties and put it on.

Mary saw how the dress dress hid, but at the same time emphasized Sophia's body and saw how enticingly beautiful she looked.

"Peter had no chance, did he? No way to escape."

"He fought quite hard."

Mary took off her dress wearing only her panties and bra to try on the black dress.

"It works best without a bra," said Sophia.

Mary was a little unsure. She was older and had two children, but she put her hands behind her back and undid the clip.

"Jon will have no chance," laughed Sophia and Mary's confidence rose.

It rose even more when she looked in the mirror and saw herself. Her choice of clothes had improved over the last months, but she saw that the dress had the same alluring effect on her body as it had on Sophia's. She liked it and she also liked the idea that she was wearing the same dress that had played its part in Peter's seduction.

Sophia then took her to her hair dresser and Mary loved her overall impression of sophistication with subtle eroticism.

"Not like a call girl at all," she said to Sophia.

"Like a courtesan," said Sophia and Mary liked the term.

Sophia gave some last minute advice. "And make him work for it. He'll like it more and so will you."

Jon was as charming as Sophia had said. He welcomed them both with a broad smile and made Mary feel good by telling Sophia that she should be unavailable more often. After 10 minutes he traced his fingers over the back of his hand and she felt a thrill of excitement and her final reservations vanished. She remembered she had to make him work for it and didn't respond. But five minutes later she patted his hand to emphasis something she was saying, then left her hand on his.

Sophia noticed this and looked at Mary who nodded at her and then at Jon who also nodded and smiled. Sophia stood and kissed them both on the cheek.

"Now you be good to her Jon, I know she'll be good for you."

Jon put his arm around her shoulders as they walked to Sophia's apartment. She felt the thrill of his hand against her bare shoulder and nuzzled her hair into his shoulder. She quickly and efficiently processed his credit card giving him the 'not boring' bonus which brought another smile to his face.

"You've got such a lovely smile," she said kissing his cheek.

"You've got such a lovely everything," he whispered, putting his hands on her backside and pulling him in to her.

Mary had to fight her reactions. She just wanted to get into bed but she remembered Sophia's instructions about slowing things down. She sat on his knee on the armchair and loved the way he told her how beautiful she was, how he stroked her hair and shoulders and cheeks. He put his hand on her dress on her thigh and it was all Mary could do to stop herself from spreading her legs.

After enjoying his touches more Mary moved along his thighs and cuddled in closer. When he kissed her she felt the excitement of the kiss and the excitement of knowing it was a new and attractive man. Now she felt she could let her urges loose and kissed him back and started nibbling his tongue and lips.

Mary realized that Jon was being very careful with by increasing the level of her pain in line with her level of arousal. Soon her breathing became more labored and when he put his hand over her breast she immediately put hers on top pushing his in hard. Jon got the message and pinched her nipple and Mary put her hand on his trousers over his erection and led him to the bedroom.

She did have one pang of guilt about Peter as she watched Jon put his clothes in the wardrobe, then remembered that he had been in this very same bedroom two times. Sophia had told her that Jon would like to undress her which he did reverentially.

She luxuriated in his gaze as he cast his eyes slowly over her body, she loved his sensitive touch as he pleasured her all over with his finger tips and spread her legs wide when at last his fingers came to her vulva. His lips came to her nipple as his fingers explored her femininity. Both were gentle at first then he increased his intensity, keeping a perfect balance between pain and arousal.

Jon pushed her legs back towards her shoulders and slapped her buttock and she shrieked with pleasure and then shrieked louder as his lips sucked hard on her clitoris and she came to a shattering orgasm.

She looked at him to see what he wanted next.

"Your beautiful ass, beautiful Mary."

He laid he on her back on the bed and again pushed her thighs right back. She passed him the gel and his fingers worked her anus. Soon he had three fingers plumbing into her bowel twisting painfully from side to side. She watched his face as he knelt in front of her, sliding his erection into her ass. The ass which had been virgin six months before. The ass which had only ever known Peter's cock before.

Jon's restraint left him. His cock plunged in balls deep, his fingers reached out to her nipples and pinched them hard and Mary shrieked with agonized pleasure. He kept her on the brink of her orgasm as he pounded, then moved his fingers to squeeze her clitoris, finally bringing her to her climax then roared himself as Mary felt his cum charge into her bowel.

She poured him some wine then lay on the bed. She kept her legs wide and enjoyed the way he openly stared at her body. She loved the feeling of power it gave her to have this almost stranger being so captivated by her.

Later she easily took all his cock in her mouth then loved the way he jerked off squirting his cum into her open mouth. She was surprised when Jon gave her his credit card.

"Another three hours, please Mary."

This boosted her ego even more and she used all her body, all her imagination and her knowledge to drive him wild. She sighed in satisfaction as her hips bounced and stomach writhed in orgasm with his cock deep in her pussy.

xxxxxx

Sophia and Mary parted the very best of friends and Mary returned to her married life. She felt extremely good after her time with Sophia. Having seen her she could understand how Peter would have been blown away by her appearance and charm. That didn't completely excuse him, but it made it easier for her to understand.

She was completely confident that it was all over between them and was also confident that he hadn't turned to someone else. She felt not the slightest guilt about her night with Jon. Peter had set the rules, she was following them. Jon was nice, but there was no way she ever wanted to see him again. That was over. She had lived her fantasy and It had taken away her anger towards Peter's infidelity.

Mary felt a wave of bliss wash over her. She had the perfect family and the perfect husband, the perfect sex life. She had relished the excitement of another man worshiping her body but now she could put that fantasy out of her mind forever and devote herself to Peter. She knew that with absolute certainty.

Then she remembered the thrill of the first touch of Jon's finger tips, the thrill of exciting another man with her body and her sexuality and the thrill of a different cock inside her.

Two months later Mary telephoned Sophia who said of course she'd love to see her again and lend her that little black dress.

GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers