All Comments on 'Kimbery - Husband - Son'

by VictorBlum

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One more "shaved brain '...

.. 'What made ​​it even more special was that he kept it shaved. (...) he had discovered his crotch itched a lot less with his pubic hair removed. '...

- so on, or whatever ..

-------------------------------------------------------------

And it seemed for a moment that this will be an interesting story.

It turned out that a further and average "shaved brain" - which here in the 'literotoca' is loads of.. - A plethora of..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
leann5redgrate story

good incest story but will you be wrighting more about the family I hope so .ty yours leann xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Names

Good story, but take better care when using names, you called Kimbely several names including Tyler, whch you also referred to Kyle as Tyler as well.

other than that, utterly enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bleh

When you can't even get the title spelled right, why bother with the rest?

No vote.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A really hot story

Explicit and descriptively written and a very hot storyline.

I really enjoyed reading the story especially the good D.P they gave her.

I would like to read more of their sexual tryst and how this hot woman can take care of both of her men, and how their relationship will be the next morning when the three of them are not so sexually excited.

Thanks for the read.

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
Vow, what a sexy mom and her double entry

Really a cum showerig story. If all moms takes such pleasure of double penetrating fun no need to shag. Fucking mom in ass is always sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!!!!!!

I loved this story. Maybe a another with the other kids getting involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVictorBlum@VictorBlum
782 Followers
I've had many unique sexual experiences in my life that are incorporated into my stories.