Kimbery - Husband - Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caressing his balls while stroking and suck on his shaft quickly had him soon had him raring to fuck her and she backed off. She knew that he would last a while for his second time, and she wanted to enjoy it in a more comfortable setting. She released him raised up, leaning in and rubbing her breasts up his belly and chest as she did. When their faces met, she kissed him deeply, letting him feel the passion burning within.

When they broke this kiss, they each rinsed any remaining soap off the other, then shut off the water and stepped out. They helped dry each other, touching and caressing in a fun but mild way that reduced the passion back to a low simmer. Robert loved the way she glowed when she was horny, with her eyes alive and bright. Helping her dry her hair, he playfully laid his cock on her shoulder as he worked the brush and dryer through her hair. Kimberly turned her head and kissed it.

When her thick blond hair was completely dry, it flowed down her back like a blanket of the finest straw, with beautiful strands of platinum glistening in random places. Smiling at her husband, she led him to their bed.

_

Kyle walked up to the front of the house a bit nervous. He knew his dad was home and was not sure how he would take that fact that his wife had been screwing around on him...with her son! Mom said that his dad would be more than cool about it but he was not sure. He opened the door and was stopped in his tracks. There his dad's bag sat right next to the door. The floor and sofa were littered with discarded clothing, including his dad's underwear and his mom's bra. The carpet in front of the sofa had a pressed down pattern where someone had laid. In the center was a wet area. Kyle pressed his finger to it and lifted it to his nose...and smelled his mother's pussy!

Kyle turned towards the kitchen and heard frantic moaning and a bed squeaking down the hall towards his parents' room. Kyle just stood there, unable to believe his ears, and instantly feeling his cock growing hard inside his shorts. He had heard his parents fucking before but never this clearly.

"Oh God, baby!" His mother was obviously in the throes of ecstasy. "Your big cock...it's going to...make me...cum...again!" Kyle put his school stuff down and made his way down the hall to their room, his mind already filing with erotic images of his sexy mother having orgasms.

The voices grew louder and he found their door wide open. Kyle knew he should not look but the incestuous lust he had for his mother drove him to want to see and he couldn't help himself. He moved toward the open door and stared in.

His mother was on top of his father, who lay on his back, smiling up at her with his feet toward the door. Her hair flowed down her back and nearly covered her ass in a silky, golden mantle. Kyle watched his father massage mom's marvelous tits for several moments and she moved up and down on top of him. The breasts that once nursed him were not the enormous mounds placed there by some doctor, but were perfectly formed, moderately sized globes of flesh that still stuck out like they were attached to a much younger woman. There was almost no perceptible sag to them in spite of nursing three children nearly 20 year ago. Her areolas formed a slightly darker cup of pebbled flesh surrounding her big rubbery nipples. The areolas were exactly centered on each breast but slightly lower on the outside of each melon, making her breasts seem a little bigger than the scant C cups they actually were.

His mom was approaching an orgasm, obviously not her first, and her tight ass moved in a frantic frenzy and she rammed her hungry pussy up and down on dad's huge cock. This was also the first time he had seen his dad's cock in quite a while and it was noticeably thicker than his own. He wondered how his mother could take it all but obviously she was more than capable.

_

"Gonna...cum," she panted. Clutching at Robert's shoulders, she slammed her pussy down onto the base of his prick harder. Robert leaned back and enjoyed the view of her wonderful tits bouncing on her chest as she heaved herself up and down. He glanced down and at the junction of their groins could see her juice coating his hard cock. Kimberly stopped after a few more minutes of frantic up and down movement.

"My legs are giving out," she giggled. She shifted her legs so she was straddling him and resting her weight on his hips. Lift his hips up as he held her thighs down, she began to grind her clit against his pubic bone. Starting to grind her ass in a circular motion against him, she felt a new and exciting sensation. Imagine after all these years they were still discovering each other!

"Ohhhh!" she moaned as she increased the speed of her movements. "That feels so gooood!" Her husband tightened the grip on her hips and began to move his hips up against her body as part of the grinding motion. Kimberly suddenly shivered and placed her hands on his chest to brace herself better.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed. "Oh...baby...yesss! Don't...stop! That's SOO GOOD!" Robert shifted a little to get a better angle and suddenly noticed his son watching from the doorway. His shorts and underwear were around his ankles and his hard cock was in his hand. Kyle's hand stopped mid stroke as he realized his father saw him, but Robert smiled at him and motioned with his head to come closer.

"We're not alone," he told his wife. Her eyes opened wide and saw her son in the mirror, hard cock jutting out from his crotch. She stared at the reflection of his long cock for a moment and knew that she would have that too. That though was enough to put her completely over the edge. She rolled her hips as she thrust herself down on her husband's cock, completely filling her pussy. She cried out, as her whole abdomen clenched around the thick cock and a gush of her come spilled out onto his cock and legs.

"Oh...God," she yelled. "Cumming!" She kept thrusting against him as her body was consumed with orgasmic spasms. She threw her head back while her hands clutched at the nearly painful muscle contractions in her belly. Her legs were shaking as wave after wave tortured her body.

Robert pulled her hips down hard as he planted his cock deep in her pussy and groaned as semen sprayed from of his cock, blasting deep into her womb. He grunted as another shot of his seed filled her.

It was all too much for Kyle as well. His hand was sliding up and down his cock and with a grunt he came in a huge spray of seed that fell onto the carpet. His second and third shot fell short of the first, and then he staggered to his mother's dressing chair and sat down. The room was silent for a while except for some heavy breathing.

It seemed like ages to Kimberly until her muscles begin to relax; and she slowly laid her body on top of her husband, her breasts crushed against his hairy chest. As she relaxed, the muscles of her pussy eased the grip around Robert's thick cock and it gradually slipped out of her, releasing a surge of her juices mixed with his cum. It poured over the clean shaven base of his cock and formed a musky puddle on the bed under his ass.

For several moments Kimberly seemed unable to move as this last orgasm felt like it had drained every bit of energy from her body. Every time she climaxed with her husband in the past had been fantastic, but this orgasm, with her son/lover in the room was nearly overwhelming. As her body slowly returned to normal, she turned her head and laid it on her husband's shoulder so she could look at her son. Kyle sat in the chair looking at his mother and father on the bed as he caught his breath. In his lap, she saw his long manhood, still swollen and only a bit soft after just shooting his first load of the afternoon. The longer she looked at his rod of pleasurable meat, the stronger the heady desire to have it inside her.

Carefully placing her hands around Robert, Kimberly leisurely lifted her lithe body to her hands and knees above her exhausted husband. Feeling more juices ooze out of her quim, she slowly moved to the edge of the bed and carefully rose to her feet.

"Wow," she whispered. "That was something else." Kyle nodded in agreement as he looked at his mother's sexy body. Kimberly looked over at her husband but he was already dozing off. Looking at her son, she extended an arm to him.

"Help your mother to the bathroom," she said softly. "I need to clean myself up." Kyle rose and took his mother's arm, steadying her as she walked to the bathroom. She went to the sink and wet a washcloth, using it to wipe up all the juices that had oozed out of her from her husband's great pounding. Then she filled her pink rubber douche bag and sat on the toilet. She squeezed the bag and shuddered as the warm water flooded her vagina, rinsing out the large deposit of sperm that Robert left inside her.

Kyle stared in fascination as she spread her legs and slid the nozzle between her swollen labia. When the water came pouring out his eyes opened wide in amazement. He had never seen anything like that before and it was...kinky...and intimate. His flaccid cock twitched as his mind focused on what his mother was doing.

The twitch caught Kimberly's eye and she stared at his cock, watching the long, meaty pole as it hung from its hair base. She realized that she was still horny in spite of just getting twice fucked hard by her husband's great shaft. It amazed her that she couldn't stand to go ten minutes without more of the sexual stimulation she hungered for.

"Come here, baby." she purred to him as she reached out to him. He moved closer and, taking him by the hips, Kimberly guided her son to stand directly in front of her. As it got closer to her face, she brushed her cheek against his already stiffening prick.

"I am still so horny, Kyle," Kimberly whispered. "If I suck your cock, will you give me another hard fucking?"

"What about Dad?" Kyle asked.

"Don't worry," she told him as she wrapped her fingers around the root of his cock. "I'll take care of him too." Staring at the knob as she started sliding her hand up and down his shaft, she could smell the musky smell of her son's cum. The thought that her son's long shaft would soon be fucking her hungry cunt turned her on even more. She opened her mouth, groaning with pleasure as she took the prick into her mouth. That her son's cock wasn't entirely hard yet meant she could suck and gnaw on it with ease. With her eyes closed, his mother started cock sucking her son, moving her lips eagerly up and down his shaft and loving feel of it getting harder in her mouth.

Kyle moved his hands to her head, moving her blonde hair away so he could readily observe his mother's mouth on his cock. As her mouth filled with penis, Kimberly's face reddened with effort and her nostrils flared as she breathed heavily through her nose. As his prick grew hard in sudden little jerks, Kyle began to move his hips to thrust in and out of her mouth until the huge pole was again as hard as iron. The depraved mother wanted to suck the cum from his cock but forced herself to stop sucking, knowing how much she wanted to feel his prick inside her pussy. She took the penis from her mouth and inspected her son's stiff organ. The swollen head and long shaft now glistened with her own saliva.

"That's good!" she said and lifted herself off the toilet. Taking him by the penis, she led him back to her bed, where her husband lay naked on his back, his now deflated penis sticky with her juices. Releasing her hold on Kyle's shaft, she crawled onto the empty side of the bed, her well-fucked pussy tingling with expectation of more stomach-churning pounding. The naked mother shook her long blonde hair to the side, then reached back and spread one ass cheek to the side to exposing her red and swollen pussy her son's eyes...and shaft. With his father laid out on the bed in front of her, Kyle moved up behind her, but instead of his penis, Kyle attacked her with his mouth.

"Oh God," she gasped as a pre-orgasmic shiver swept through her body. She thrust her hips back at his face and he thrust his tongue deep into her pussy. As she did, her face lowered and her husband's deflated penis was in front of her. Unable to resist the treat in front of her as well, she leaned down further and ran her tongue up and down his penis. It tasted of her pussy which did not revolt her but spurred her to lick even more. Robert moaned and she watched as the fleshy tube of meat began to thicken and lengthen. Twisting her head, she opened her mouth and sucked her way up the side of his shaft, caressing it with her tongue. He awoke as her mouth reached his foreskin, where the stimulation became intense and he flinched for a moment. Robert's eyes glanced at his son eating his wife, then back to her face. They shared a smile and she continued teasing his cock without taking it fully into her mouth.

While she continued to work on her husband's growing penis with her tongue, her son's very diligent tongue was swiftly taking her to her own orgasm again. Taking pleasure in the way he gently rubbed and licked at her hypersensitive clit, she reached down to the hanging ball sac between Robert's legs. Taking it in her hand, she gently cupped the weighty testacies, feeling the smoothness of his shaved skin even down to the little ridge that lead to his butthole. She heard a gasp from her husband as her finger touched his puckered hole.

With her mouth fully occupied on her husband, she unexpectedly felt her son's fingers touch the delicate crinkles of swollen flesh adjacent to her vaginal opening. She quit sucking on Robert's heavy cock and held it still in her mouth as she focused on Kyle's touching and caressing of her nether region. She knew his touch was moving her closer to another incredible orgasm. He was carefully playing with the sensitive and swollen lips of her pussy with his fingers as he flicked his tongue across her tiny little clit. When he slid his long fingers into the squishy warmth of her drenched cunt, Tyler could feel his mother shudder slightly. He was ready to send his quivering mother into her own orgasm and knew what would trigger it

He started slamming his fingers in and out of her dripping pussy as he moved his face closer to her firm ass. He looked at her delicious puckered rosette and breathed gently over it. Kimberly groaned and wiggled her ass at him. He moved even closer behind her and ran his tongue from the top of her ass crack down to her little anus. He circled it a couple of times to tease his mother and she groaned with desire, so he took a deep breath and pushed his tongue into her asshole as hard as he could. Kyle could feel the clenching of the tight little muscles in her sphincter as he tried to push his tongue into her ass. The muscles relaxed and opened as she grew more and more excited. Beverly released her husband's cock from her mouth as she began pleading for the orgasm she felt coming.

"Don't stop...licking my ass...lick...momma's ass," she whined and she pressed her ass against her son's face. Then it became a howl.

"OH YES...LICK...MYASS...FINGERS...I'M COMMMIIINNNGGG." Tyler felt her ass clamp down on his tongue as her pussy squeezed his fingers inside her. The intensity of her orgasm made the muscles in her body spasmed as wave after wave of contractions washed over her. She pushed him away and fell over into a fetal position on the bed as she shuddered and trembled through an all consuming orgasm. Over and over her body shook as wave after wave of uncontrollable muscle spasms twisted her. It was some time before her eyes opened and she was able to take in the space around her.

What she saw was her husband and her son, both with pounding erections, looking at her. In spite of the orgasms she had already experienced, her mind hungered for the two large cocks she had in front of her now. With her stiff nipples tingling and her pussy getting wet again, her mind pictured the incestuous threesome of having her husband and her son double-fuck her. It was the most depraved thing her kinky mind had every imagined. But for all her wildness, Kimberly had never been double-fucked before in her life. Even with all the wild sex she had enjoyed that day with her husband and now her son, her whole being was thrilled with the concept of being filled by two wonderful cocks at the same time.

Kimberly uncurled her body and crawled towards her husband Robert. He smiled back at her as he lay there with his enormous shaft glistening with her spit lying over his stomach. Crawling over Robert, she placed her knees on the bed to either side of his hips and, taking his familiar cock in her hand, she directed the swollen knob against her wet and itchy pussy lips.

"Look at me Kyle," she hissed teasingly. "I know you like watching your mother's cunt being filled by a thick cock like your dad's." Kyle was watching, his hand now jacking on his own prick as he waited for whatever came next. Kimberly smiled as she felt Robert's big prick stretching her pussy, loving how the walls of her cunt squeezed and gripped the shaft as she slowly lowered herself onto it. Resting her hands on his shoulders, she wiggled and thrust her hips down, driving his stiff cock drive all the way up her hungry vagina.

Robert responded by starting to thrust back up at her, sliding his vast manhood into her pussy. Kimberly could feel it vanishing into her, moving deep inside the depths of her pussy and squeezing out some of extra juices. Her hunger over came her control and she started hastily smashing her pussy down on her husband's cock.

"Fuck me," she panted. "Fuck...my...cunt!" Robert pulled her down hard...hard enough to hurt as his thick cock totally filled her and she cried out in pain and stopped. She opened her eyes and saw her son standing by the bed, his long cock in hand. She remembered her plan and told her son to get on the bed behind her. As she felt the bed sagging behind her, Kimberly lowered herself flat on Robert's strong chest, her nipples tickled by his stiff chest hair.

She reached behind her and grasped her ass cheeks, spreading them wide to display her pink, itchy anus to her horny son.

"Take my ass," she hissed at him.

Kyle wisely leaned forward and dropped a gob of spittle onto her hole before pressing his cockhead against her back door. Kimberly shivered as she experienced the pressure of her son's cock against her sphincter. With a quick shove from her son, his prick passing through her anal muscle ring and shoved into the rubbery warmth of her bowels.

"Oh, baby!" she gasped. "Oh shit...it's so big back there!" Kyle paused to let his mother adapt to his entrance, but it was only a moment before she reach back and pulling him towards her. He slowly pushed forward, feeling resistance as the tight asshole compressing around his prick. The first half of his cock sunk into her shithole easily but after that Kyle had to push harder and use in and out strokes to force the rest into his mother's rectum.

For Kimberly, it felt like she was being fucked by a draft horse. The two pricks she loved were big enough separately, but having them in her pussy and asshole at the same time made them seem even larger. Only a thin membrane separated her pussy and rectum and that membrane being stretched by the thickness of Robert's cock and the length of Kyle's cock. With a grunt, her son managed to force his cum-laden cock all the way into the strong grip of his mother's bowels until his thighs pressed against her ass. For a moment they were all still as Kimberly absorbed the fullness of one big prick in the pressurized warmth of her bowels and another in the throbbing moistness of her quivering pussy.

The mother of three had never felt the all-encompassing crush of raw hunger for fucking before in her life; it was overwhelming to her mind. Cautiously she started humping between her two wonder men, thrusting her cunt onto Robert's thick shaft one moment and enthusiastically pushing her ass onto Kyle's long prick the next.