Kimbery - Husband - Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert started fucking his wife again, trying to match her rhythm as her pushed up into her hot pussy. Never before had he felt the heat of her pussy as he did now. As they thrust together, the sweat began to drip from her quivering body as she humped between her two lovers, her small tits jiggling as her nipples brushed through Robert's chest hair.

Raising herself up a little, Kimberly held onto her husband's shoulders and pressed herself down and back against the two cocks.

"Ungggh! It feels...so good!" she panted. "Fuck my...asshole...fuck my...pussy!" Kyle started humping harder as he repeatedly sank his prick into his mother's back door. The teenager groaned and bore down hard, thrusting every inch of shaft into the sucking grip of his mother's bowels. Beneath them, Robert could feel his son's cock rubbing against his own swollen shaft, the thin membrane of his wife's flesh the only thing separating them. He looked up at his wife's face and found her eyes closed as she grimaced with the pleasure coursing through her body.

It was so beyond anything she had ever experienced before. Although Kimberly had sampled many sexual variations during their swapping years, she had never really been double-fucked like this. The fact that it was her son and her husband stuffing her with two big cocks made it even more exciting. Never had she felt so completely stuffed with hard cock meat. Her face flush and her body on fire, she started humping fast and hard, desperately trying to fuck both of her men at the same time.

"Fuck me...fuck meeee!" she gasped. "Harder...do it harder! I need...to cum!"

With sweat on his face as well, Kyle pulled back until only the swollen head of his hard-on stretched her anal opening. After a slight pause he then rammed his cock even deeper, his hips hard against her ass. Her screams drove him further and he started fucking his naked, blond mother in a driving pace as he repeatedly ran his prick in and out of her horny ass.

Robert responded to her screams also, moving his hips to meet his son's rhythm as he shoved his great cock in and out of his wife. As he fucked harder, his prick grew progressively stiffer in the grip of clinging pussy as his own orgasm approached. With both of her men ramming their cocks into her as hard as they could, they were quickly driving her to a peak of ecstasy that she had never experienced before. As she felt the first crest start to break over her, her body started to shiver.

Robert course see his wife's face was grimaced into a mask of agony as this orgasm struck. A dribble of saliva oozed out of the corner of her mouth and ran down to her jaw line as she continued forward and brace herself on his shoulders. For just a moment, his vision narrowed and all he could see were the three tiny gold rings pierced into her earlobe. The panting and noise seemed to fade into the distance.

"I'M CUMMING!" Kimberly screamed. The orgasm that burst violently inside her exploded from her belly and expanded through her pussy and asshole, causing each hole to spasm and clench down on the invading shaft inside. But the mother of three was completely overwhelmed by the ferocity of the orgasm that erupted within her.

"OH SHIITT! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEEEE!" she howled at the top of her lungs. "AAHHHEEEEEEE." The rest of her vocalizations were very loud and completely unintelligible.

But the noise and spasms around his thick cock was enough to cause Robert to cry out as he slammed his prick deep into his wife's pussy and exploded. As the first wave of her orgasm receded she felt his cock twitch as it tried to spray any remaining cock juice from his body into her pussy. That brought on the second wave of her orgasm, seemingly higher and more intense than the first. Her body shook uncontrollably as she was overcome yet again with total body spasms. Her eyes fluttered and tears poured down, streaking her makeup down her face as she cried out even louder.

All the noise and body movement made Kyle drive his cock one more time into his mothers abused ass, sinking his prick totally to the hilt as he also shot his load of semen deep inside his own mother's quivering ass. Even before the second wave of her orgasm receded, the explosion of cum in her bowels triggered yet another surge of energy through Kimberly's entire body.

Her pussy released a stream of fluid that poured out over her husband as she kept unconsciously bucking and humping between the two cocks that filled her. The spasms in her pussy and ass gripped and released on her husband and son, seeming to milk every last drop of semen from their throbbing shafts. She screamed nearly continuously as her cum lasted for an eternity. After a time it was too much for her body and she finally she blacked out, collapsing onto Robert's chest in a dead faint.

Kyle slowly eased his cock out of her ass, wincing as his now tender glans were squeezed and pulled by her sphincter. Once released, he lay on the foot of the bed, catching his breath with his parents.
Kimberly came to sometime later with her naked son at her feet and her naked husband bending over her as she lay on her back on the bed. Robert was wiping her face with a cool washcloth and Kyle was putting a pillow under her feet to raise her legs. She smiled weakly at them.

"Did I pass out?" she asked softly.

"I think so, my beautiful and sexy wife," Robert whispered as he straightened her hair. He bent down and kissed her thin lips with loving gentleness. His hand went to her breast and cupped it gently, as he had for all the years they have been married. Kimberly broke the kiss and looked down at her son, now her favorite lover after her husband.

"Come here, my boy," she said softly. Kyle moved up on the bed next to his mother and she pulled him down to kiss him. This kiss was less tender and more passionate, but relaxed in their post coital state. She pushed him back and looked at both her men.

"Thank you both for the most incredible orgasm I have ever had," she told them. "How soon can we do it again?" That made them all laugh.