Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers

Jen's mind was too muddled for the full implications to set in as Mr. DeWight continued before she could wrap her thoughts around what he just said. "Finally, as part of your contract, you will be required to dance nude at least one set a night," he said, dropping another bomb on Jen's mind.

"I can't..." she began to say as Mr. DeWight interrupted her.

"Nonsense," he said, the absence of his hands from her shoulders noticeable as he again moved to his desk, once again typing on his computer.

Immediately the plasma screens came alive, depicting a video of Jen dancing nude the other night, Velvet Acid Christ's 'Slut' fading into Puscifer's 'Rev-22-20' playing loudly across the speakers as she watched herself sway seductively before a table of guys in nothing more than her red boots.

Interrupting the scene Mr. DeWight continued, "And let's not forget yesterday," he said as the screens changed to an image of Jen on the pole completely naked as Evanescence's 'Imaginary' blared across the speakers. This scene was much brighter as she knew it was from yesterday, dancing before the construction workers.

Again Jen was reminded how she had never watched herself dance, particularly on the pole. Although others have always told her she was one of the best they had ever seen, it was not until now she realized how seductive and talented her pole dancing was. She watched herself dance for several minutes before the screens went blank and M. DeWight continued talking, moving back behind her.

"As I have mentioned, a spokesmodel of DSA is held to different standards," Mr. DeWight said as he moved behind her once more.

Jen was surprised when she heard the speakers beginning to play Cassie's 'Me & U' in the room, almost jerking in surprise as his hands again landed on her shoulders. As he began gently massaging her, she could not help but sigh in contentment as his voice came behind her, "I know you have some misgivings about dancing nude, so I want to help you feel more at ease. Also with the privatization of the club you need to get more used to some of the attention you may get," he told her.

Before Jen could even begin to wonder what he was talking about, Mr. DeWight's hands slid down her front, slipping beneath her halter and cupping her breasts!

The feeling of his rough hands on her bare skin caused Jen to gasp as she tried to lean forward to move away from him; however, her actions only allowed him to cup her more firmly as his hands slowly began kneading her chest.

Unexpectedly her body flushed with desire as Mr. DeWight's voice whispered in her ear, "Relax Diamond, the more comfortable you are to an odd fondle here and there, the less shock it will be," he told her. "And that's what customers are looking for, the shock value. If you freely accept their attention they will quickly grow tired, allowing you to move on to another customer," he told her. "Men are like children, if they cannot get a rise out of somebody, they quickly lose interest."

Jen sucked in a gasp as her nipple was pinched, the sudden pressure sending thrills down her body.

"Now, I know you are comfortable being topless," he said, "so this won't be a problem," his voice came into her ear. Before she could grasp the situation his hands moved and unbuckled her top, the flaps of the halter spreading apart exposing her breasts as she felt them tighten in response to the cool air.

"From now on, just so you are more comfortable, I think you should not be in the office unless at least topless,' he told her as he pulled her halter behind her.

In almost a trance Jen leaned forward, pulling her arms back and allowing Mr. DeWight to take the halter off her, seeing him toss it onto the other chair.

Immediately his hands moved back around her, continuing his manipulation of her breasts. The seductive beat of the song and the sensation of skin on skin contact filled Jen's consciousness. One of her most sensitive and sexual areas were her breasts. She had once allowed Dan to play with them for hours, the prolonged experience arousing her to a point where she had almost been screaming for him to fuck her afterwards.

In the back of her mind she felt something was wrong with her behavior, but the feeling was too good as she sat still, allowing Mr. DeWight free reign as he fondled her, vaguely aware of the song changing to Goldfrapp's 'Beautiful' as he continued alternating kneading her breasts and squeezing her hardened nipples.

She did not realize she had leaned back into the chair, much less having closed her eyes, becoming completely unaware of her surroundings until she heard Mr. DeWight's voice break through her trance, "Ah Tim, just in time," as her eyes flew open.

Sure enough, standing right in front of her was Tim, smiling lecherously at Jen. There she was topless, her boss massaging her breasts, while he stood right in front of her!

Amused at her obvious discomposure, Tim said, "I guess the devil is in for a cold spell, eh?" he said while Jen could only stare at him, unable to do anything but remain seated as Mr. DeWight's hands kneaded her fleshy mounds.

"Can you believe these are not fake?" she heard Mr. DeWight say, obviously directed to Tim. Tim shrugged as Mr. DeWight's hands continued rubbing her breasts to her growing dismay, "Here, you have to feel them to believe," he said as Jen's eyes opened wide in surprise.

She felt Mr. DeWight's hands slide up to her shoulders as Tim's hands moved forward, his fingers spread and making squeezing motions similar to when he had been in the room earlier. Jen tried to move, but

Mr. DeWight's hands held her in the chair as Tim got closer.

As a last plea, Jen attempted to beg for them to stop. "Please..." she began, immediately interrupted by Mr. DeWight.

"See, she's even asking you politely," Mr. DeWight said as Jen closed her eyes in humiliation as Tim's hands closed over her breasts and squeezed.

Having been used to Mr. DeWight's hands on them—the back of her mind at odds with that thought alone—she was immediately aware of the difference in sensation at Tim's hands—colder but softer against her skin. Another difference was him roughly squeezed her tits compared to Mr. DeWight's softer caresses. Jen let out a gasp, the sudden contrast of his cool hands and difference of manipulation of her flesh from Mr. DeWight's surprising her.

She wondered how she had gotten into this situation, being held in the chair by her boss as a coworker groped her. Part of her mind was in shock at her allowing this to continue, another part wondering how long it could go on—and yet other darker parts of her mind wanting things she was trying not to admit.

Tim's voice again broke through her reverie, "I guess it's going to be a blizzard in Hell," he said.

Instantly Jen's voice echoed through the room as she yelled out. "Ahhh,"she moaned loudly in response as Tim's fingers clamped down simultaneously on both nipples, squeezing hard. The mixture of pain and pleasure soared through her body, her mind clouded by concern, lust, worry, and acceptance.

As Tim began once again squeezing her breasts, Jen was aware of the song changing, recognizing 'Get Naked' by Brittney Spears.

Mr. DeWight's voice came from behind her, "This song reminds me, Diamond needs to become more accustomed to being nude in front of people," he said, as Jen's muddled mind began to absorb the words. "Tim, can you help her on her feet? I think we need to help her overcome her reservations," Mr. DeWight's voice said behind her.

Once again she tried to ask them to stop, whispering a soft "Please..." when she was again interrupted, this time by Tim.

"If you're going to ask so politely, how can I deny you?" she heard him chuckle.

Jen was momentarily glad when she felt Tim's hands leave her breasts as he grasped her wrists, pulling her to her feet; however, her relief was short-lived. As soon as she was standing, his hands moved back to her breasts, becoming braver as he moved them across her stomach, sides, and hips, sliding around her lower back before returning to his obvious fixation on her mammaries.

Seeing movement to her side, she saw Mr. DeWight move next to her, his eyes watching as Tim continued groping her chest. Smiling at her, she stared transfixed as he nonchalantly reached down with one of his hands unhooked the latch on her shorts!

The material immediately sprang apart, the back portion flipping back and exposing her ass while the middle portion first spread away from her crotch before sliding down her right leg. It briefly hung on her Flex garter before Mr. DeWight reached down and pulled the material down to her ankles.

Jen realized she was standing there in nothing but her thong, Full Flex garters, and high heeled platform shoes while two men caressed her body. The blatant exposure sending involuntary thrills through her body.

Mr. DeWight caught her attention as he spoke, "Hmm, although your thong has a release, I always find it sexier when a woman removes a thong herself. Tim, if you don't mind, can you step back please," he said.

Although obviously reluctant, Tim answered, "Of course Mr. DeWight," stepping back to lean against the desk leaving Jen standing in front of them.

The song ended and Jen recognized Pornographick's 'Like a Pornstar' come across the speakers as the men stood back looking at her.

As if suddenly remembering something important Mr. DeWight looked at her, "I forgot to mention how unusual this situation is," both men jerking in surprise as Jen snorted in morbid amusement at his words. "I don't normally allow employees such liberties with the girls like Tim has had, particularly a chosen spokesmodel; however, this is a bit of a special occasion. You see, Tim's worked for DSA for years, and I had him take a job here to let me know how the bar worked and to see if it was worth buying. I will be appointing him as the general manager of the Wet Cherry—or what used to be the Slithering Lizard. When I asked what he wanted as a congratulations gift, he mentioned you," he said.

Jen's eyes flew wide open wondering what he actually meant as Mr. DeWight continued, "Now, even I have my limits, so I am not going to give a spokesmodel to a mere general manager to fuck," he began as Jen felt an unbelievable relief flood her, "especially somebody as talented as you," he said. "That being said, I do think you can offer a bit more personal congratulations," he told her. "I think first you should start by dancing for him and taking off that thong," he demanded.

Jen recognized the difference between Mr. DeWight suggesting something versus him ordering something. She was not being given a chance, realizing with her contract stating she was required to dance nude, he was not expecting her refusal.

Slowly Jen began to dance to the music as the two men watched her. Although upset at her circumstances, she quickly became absorbed in the music. Her body was definitely aroused, the manipulation of her breasts and now dancing almost nude before the two men stirring something deep and dark inside her as she moved.

Turning around, her back now to both me, she worked her ass, raising her arms above her head to their obvious approval. Continuing to sway her ass as she danced Jen felt her breasts sway in response to her body's movements to the seductive rhythm of the music. Although the circumstances were unusual, dancing before people was not, so her mind easily slipped into her 'stripper mode' persona.

The song faded to an end as Jen turned back around, trying to figure out what the next song was, awkwardly dancing until she recognized Porcelain Black's 'I Feel Perfect' as she got into the groove of the music.

Once again she raised her hands, her hair flaying around them as she moved, the two men's attention transfixed upon, making her feel more in control. Unlike a few minutes ago, this was familiar territory—dancing before men—as she moved seductively to the music.

Slowly turning around, Diamond bent towards the chair, her ass sticking out towards the guys as she reached to her hips, hooking her fingers into the straps of the thong. Swaying her ass to the beat of the music she slowly bent further, peeling the thong away from her ass.

She continued pulling it past her thighs as the material stretched, wedged in her slit. As Diamond moved her hips back and forth it finally sprang free with a jerk as she lowered the tiny piece of cloth to her ankles, slowly stepping out of it.

Turning back around to face the two men, she swayed with the thong in her hand before tossing it towards Tim who easily caught it. He immediately put the small material to his face, exclaiming, "Damn, you are wet; these things are soaked!"

Mr. DeWight laughed, "I told you Diamond was a special girl," he said as he watched her sway to the music, her bare body shining in the office light. Jen was too absorbed in the music, the men's familiarity giving her a false sense of security even under the present situation. She distantly was aware of Mr. DeWight moving behind her, her skin tingling with goose bumps as his hands slid up her back to her shoulders, the gentle caress fueling her desire further.

"You are beautiful," he whispered in her ear to her delight. "I think Tim deserves a special oral congratulation for his new position, don't you," he said as he gently applied pressure Diamond's shoulders.

Barely fighting him, Jen bent her knees as Mr. DeWight guided her lower. Instead of going to her knees, she squatted; her legs spread apart, her pussy tingling at the cool air against it as she crouched down in front of Tim.

The song changed to something livelier, Lil Jon's 'Get Low' thumping through the office as her body immediately responded, swinging faster. Even squatted down, she knew all the moves to be swaying seductively, having practice dancing on the stage for years.

As her body moved, she heard Mr. DeWight's voice, "Touch your breasts Diamond, I want to see you dance like a true slut down there," he told her.

Again Diamond recognized the difference between a request and demand as she complied, moving her hands across her breasts, a small gasp of air coming out of her mouth at the sensation while her hips oscillated with the song.

Closing her eyes, Jen became completely absorbed in the music, gyrating her body while crouched down and squeezing her breasts. Thanks to her previous work-out, her muscles were warmed up enough she could squat there for quite some time as she undulated.

She raised her breasts rapidly to the song as the music played, in beat to the song. When the first "skeet skeet, mother fuckers" came across the speakers she bounced her breasts with her hands, alternating them as they jostled in front of her.

Diamond continued undulating in a crouch to the song as the two men watched her intently. She began bouncing up and down and mimicking riding cowgirl style as the song blared the next "get low, get low, get low" refrain.

Jen was so absorbed in her routine she almost did not hear Mr. DeWight's voice instruct her to touch herself.

Not having any doubts to what he wanted, she moved her right hand down, sliding across her stomach moving it between her legs. When the song began with the refrain "back, back, back it up" she moved her fingers across her slit. The sensation was so incredible her head fell back, an involuntary moan coming from her as her finger was immediately drenched in her fluids, aware of how aroused she actually was.

As the song blared through the speakers "wiggle with it" she began moving her finger rapidly across her clit in beat to the music while her hips rose up and down in response. Meanwhile her other hand continued to massage her breast.

She no longer cared she was blatantly exposing herself before two co-workers, completely lost in her own lust. She continued fingering herself until the music stopped, once more vaguely aware of her surroundings.

Crouched down in front of Tim, one hand on her breast and another between her legs, the song changed to Saving Abel's 'Addicted.' Immediately Mr. DeWight's comment came to her as the first lines of the song echoed through her head:

I'm so addicted to, all the things you do

When you're going down on me...

Realizing what she was actually being asked to do, she prepared to tell them this had to end. She had closed her eyes, having been so completely absorbed in the music and dancing, so she opened them as well as her mouth to tell them this had to stop when her eyes widened in shock. Tim was right in front her, his pants off and his hard cock pointing straight towards her!

Before she could do anything he moved forward, the head of his cock touching her lower lip as Diamond instinctively opened her mouth...

A brief moment of clarity came to Jen as her past rushed into her mind.

She had always been a tease in high school. In fact, it was one of the things attracting Dan to her. As they grew older she realized she truly loved him and wanted to spend her life with him.

Even so, after losing their virginity to each other, her mind became fixated about what it would be like with another man.

When Dan was accepted to college—her family too poor to afford sending her—she decided to put their relationship on hold. She was not as concerned with Dan straying as she was herself, as over the years, thoughts of what being with another man would be like filled her mind to almost an obsession.

Dan leaving for college was one of the most heart-wrenching things she had ever had to do and she had become extremely depressed. At first she thought it was just Dan leaving, but one night she began contemplating suicide in order to relieve how bad she felt, when she admitted something was wrong.

Seeing a doctor the next day, Jen was referred to a psychoanalyst who diagnosed her with low-grade bi-polar disorder. She was told it was not severe enough to warrant medication, instead instructed to change her surroundings and become more involved with her life. Sitting home alone was doing nothing to improve her moods, so on his recommendation Jen got a job waitressing a local diner.

By the first week she was feeling better and even began socializing, agreeing to go out with a few people, including one of the short cooks at the diner. At the end of the night he drove her home. Jen had decided to give him a good night kiss to thank him for the ride, and as her lips met his, he immediately grabbed her breast. Jen knew she should tell him to stop but as his tongue entered her mouth, she felt her body flooded with arousal, instead allowing him to have his way with her.

They made out for a while when he suddenly pushed her head into his lap. At first she was confused until she saw he had unzipped his pants, his erection sticking straight up towards her. Again Jen recognized she should say no as he pushed her head down. Instead of saying anything, she took him in her mouth.

That was the first time she had sucked anybody—not even doing it with Dan—so she knew she was not good at it, but the guy told her what to do as he moved her head up and down in his lap. After a while the guy told her to get in the back seat where he pulled down her pants and fucked her.

The feeling was nice, but he had ended too quickly and after essentially kicking her out of the car, Jen had gone up to her room and finished things herself, remembering the soppy feeling of her cum-drenched pussy while she fingered herself to completion.

Her therapist had recommended for her to keep a diary, and although the night was embarrassing, Jen dutifully recorded everything that happened.

The following week she again went out with some friends. The cook she had let have his way with her no longer showed any interest in her, having apparently gotten what he wanted, and at the end of the night another male friend took her home.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers
123456...9