Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,543 Followers

Once again before she knew it he was groping her without any protest from her, eventually also having sex with her in the back seat.

This guy took his time, and Jen was extremely satisfied afterwards. As with before, she recorded the events, her thoughts, and everything diligently in her journal, particularly her inability to tell him to stop, allowing him to do what he wanted to her body.

A few weeks went by when the first guy she had been with, the cook, asked her out again. She was going to tell him no when he explained he had been having some family issues and that was why he had not spent any time with her, so she reluctantly agreed.

They had gone to dinner and were planning on seeing a move when instead, he had driven her to an old rundown warehouse to make out and smoke a joint he had brought. Having a good buzz, they had kissed when he immediately grabbed Jen's breasts again.

In the back of her mind she knew she should say no, but the attention she was getting was a huge turn on as she let him strip off her clothes. There was an old mattress in the room, and although reluctant, Jen knew she would be fucking him soon.

He guided her towards the mattress, hands grasping her breasts, when she was immediately blinded by a light shining in her eyes. As her sight adjusted she realized there was another guy there, who apparently knew her date as they greeted each other.

Jen had stood completely naked in front of the strange guy as her date still massaged her chest, her inhibitions lowered due to the marijuana. Her date told her the guy was a buddy visiting for the weekend and he had told him how good a fuck she was, asking is she minded him joining them.

Once again in Jen's mind she knew she should say no, but as the man moved towards her, giving her a keep kiss, her body was flooded with desire.

The rest of the night she had fucked first one guy, then the other, followed by both of them. It was the night of her first anal experience and Jen was insatiable as they used her. Finally they all collapsed in exhaustion on the mattress well into the night.

Waking up in the morning, Jen was alone, the two guys gone. Her body was covered with hickies, bruises, and drying sperm as she grasped the seriousness of the situation. She tried to gather her clothes, only finding her jeans and an old t-shirt torn down the sides exposing the sides of her body whenever she moved her arms.

Jen was able to sneak back home, avoiding her parents and cleaned up, immediately calling her therapist.

After reading her journal and listening to her last sexual encounter, the therapist told her he believed he had an idea what was going on as he called in his nurse. Jen's eyes opened wide as he told her Nurse Johnson was a registered sex surrogate and he wanted to perform a quick test to verify his presumptions.

She was further shocked when the doctor asked the nurse to kiss her. Once again Jen was going to say no; however, as soon as the nurse's lips touched her own, her body flooded with arousal as her tongue met the nurse's.

She was barely aware of her surroundings as the doctor told her, "Normally I would make a pretense of having to do a physical exam, but the reality is I am going to feel you up Jennifer, alright?" he asked.

The oddness of the situation was not lost upon her as she again wanted to say no, even moving her face away from the nurse's to say so; however, the doctor's hands closed upon her breasts and Jen let out a loud moan, the feeling sending shivers of desire through her.

Then as if a switch had been turned, the doctor immediately stopped and instructed the nurse to leave the room while Jen tried to gain her composure.

The doctor then explained what had happened. "I originally diagnosed you with mild bi-polar disease, which I still believe you have; however, I also think you have a combination of that mixed with severe impulse control illness. Between the two, you exhibit signs of mild depression when alone, as you have a deep desire to be wanted, particularly sexually. This causes you to become hyper-sexual, so when you are in a sexual situation, combined with your loss of impulse control, causes an inability to say no during an intimate situation.

"Unfortunately to properly diagnose you would take months of therapy and observation, and I know your insurance will not cover it. Even if it did, I am not sure we would be able to diagnose you any further. Many of the symptoms you exhibit have no treatment, other than to be aware of what is going on and avoid situations where you could be placed at risk," he told her.

Jen continued to see him over the next few months, but the bottom line was the multitude of mild combinations of psychological disorders made her damaged goods. When Dan had returned from college she had told him some of the diagnoses—avoiding anything about some the more intimate problems.

His love for her had not diminished in college and they had quickly moved in together, re-establishing their relationship until getting engaged a few years later.

Jen knew part of the reason she began stripping was due to her desire to be wanted. With no treatment available, it was one small thing she could do to keep herself in line. The rules of the club prevented anything from getting out of control and up until now, she had been able to manage her disorders.

All of this flashed through her mind in seconds as Tim's cock slid past her lips, the silken flesh sliding across her tongue as the hard shaft moved further into her mouth. In her mind she knew she should say no, she should leave the room, she should quit; instead, her lips instinctively tightened around the fleshy shaft, her tongue stroking the underside of soft flesh as she created a vacuum in her mouth, sucking on Tim's cock.

Although his dick was not wide—being the same size as Dan's she noted—she was surprised at its length. As her hand reached around to squeeze Tim's scrotum, she estimated him to be at least eight inches long, if not longer as she resumed going down on him.

As she moved her lips over the shaft, she felt the head of his cock wedging into her throat and adjusted her angle, placing her hands against his hips for balance. Relaxing her throat, Jen continued to take his cock into her mouth, pulling his hips forward until her nose was resting against the soft nest of pubic hair, his scrotum against her chin.

She became immediately aroused as she heard Tim say, "Goddamn, her mouth is like a silken furnace, I've never felt anything so good," to her dark pleasure. "And Jesus Christ, she's taken all of me in her mouth," he said in surprise.

She heard Mr. DeWight chuckle in response, "I told you she was the best. That mouth is going to make me millions," he said.

As the music played, Diamond began moving her head in rhythm to the song, sliding the shaft back and forth from her throat:

I'm so addicted to, all the things you do

When you're going down on me...

Tim's hands had moved to her head, gently guiding her head back and forth as his hips moved in time with her strokes as the song played. The long cock slid deeply in and out of her mouth as she pulled out just enough to catch her breath before allowing him to thrust himself back into her throat.

Diamond's mouth watered as the fleshy member moved deep into it, and unable to swallow, she let the pool of saliva come out of her mouth, feeling the warm liquid drool down her chin, and then dripping to her breasts.

Jen continued sucking him off, her head guided by Tim's hands as the song ended. For a moment there was nothing but the mild slurping as Diamond sucked on the cock. Tim began thrusting faster into the back of her throat as the sounds of his cock moving in and out of her throat echoed through the office. The loud string of noises such as "Gacht...ichk...snakt..." followed by a long slurp while Jen continued to suck.

The next song began to play and Diamond almost laughed recognizing N.W.A.'s 'She Swallowed It" slowing and matching the beat of the song with her head motions.

Needing to catch her breath, Diamond moved her head back, the cock sliding past her lips until all but the head was out of her, her lips protruding around the head. She stroked her hand up and down the slimy shaft completely covered with her saliva, shining in the light. Once she finally caught her breath, she moved the cock back into her mouth.

As Diamond sucked Tim's dick in time with the song, she listened to the words of the song, comical but appropriate to the situation played through the room.

Suddenly her body jerked at the unexpected invasion of her slit, realizing Mr. DeWight was reaching beneath her with his hand. Instinctively Diamond dropped her hips lower, impaling herself on his fingers as he entered her canal, letting out a deep guttural moan around the cock in her mouth.

Mr. DeWight finger fucked her vigorously as she rode his hand, the song playing around them as she continued to suck Tim off. She alternated between deep throating him and just sucking him off.

As the song ended a techno-type song began, while Diamond began thrusting her hips in rhythm to the steady beat. She eventually recognized 'Put Your Hands Up for Detroit' by Fedde Le Grande. The only reason she knew the song was because Mary was into all the techno/electronic dance music.

Jen's desire built as she bounced on Mr. DeWight's hand, continuing to suck Tim's cock.

Abruptly Mr. DeWight removed his hand and Diamond almost groaned in dismay, returning her focus to the cock moving back and forth across her lips into her mouth.

Jen lost all track of time, her only thoughts on the shaft moving in and out of her mouth. She was so absorbed in what she was doing it was not until Tim turned to the side she heard Mr. DeWight calling her name, "Diamond, Diamond, look over here please, but keep sucking," she heard.

Looking over at Mr. DeWight she saw him standing behind is desk near his computer, smiling at her as she stared directly in his eyes, Tim's cock moving in and out of her mouth. She continued this way—sucking Tim while staring at Mr. DeWight when he then gave her another instruction, her mind vaguely wondering why he was whispering.

"Now, I want you to pull it out and tell me how much you love sucking cock," he told her.

Again in the back of her mind she knew she should say no, the whole situation already way out of hand. Yet as Tim guided her head away from his cock, it sprung out of her mouth, she instead looked at Mr. DeWight and smiled. In a husky voice she said, "I love sucking cock, I love the feel of cock inside me, my mouth, my pussy, everywhere," she said to Mr. DeWight's obvious pleasure while her hand stroked Tim's cock beside her face.

She again took Tim's dick in her mouth as the song changed, immediately recognizing Benny Benassi's 'Satisfaction' as her head moved to the steady beat of the song.

Tim was a stamina machine, his cock like a piston moving in and out of her throat and mouth. Diamond estimated she had been sucking him for over 15 minutes and he still showed no signs of slowing as he rhythmically guided her head back and forth to the beat of the song.

Letting him guide her head, Jen rested her hands on his hips once more for balance. As if knowing she was more stable, Tim began thrusting more vigorously in double-time to the song. The room echoed with the "gachk...gaachk...ackth" repetitive sounds as he literally fucked her mouth.

Due to the length of his cock, she had to time taking her breaths, becoming less absorbed in allowing him to have his way with her and instead all her attention focused on breathing.

She heard Mr. DeWight's voice urging Tim on, "That's it, fuck her mouth, hold her still and feel the head of your cock down her throat."

Taking Mr. DeWight's direction, Tim gave a large thrust forward, his hands pulling Diamond's head into him as her nose slammed into his pelvis, his balls pressed tightly against her chin. Tim held her clutched to his pelvis for a length of time as she began to run out of breath.

She attempted to push his hips away, but he held her tightly against him, his cock jammed deep into her mouth.

As she almost came to the point of panicking, Tim quickly pulled back as Jen gasped for air, a mouthful of saliva streaming from her mouth and running down her breasts and onto her thighs, long strands of spit connecting her mouth to Tim's cock.

Before able to do anything else, Tim immediately shoved his cock back into her mouth, slamming her head forward as she reflexively loosened her throat to accommodate the full length of his cock without chocking as he once again held her still.

Again as she felt her need for air almost to the point of panic Tim pulled back.

This assault on her throat continued as Diamond realized a different song was playing, 'A History of Bad Men' by the Melvins as Tim's cock slammed down her throat again and again, long pauses between as he held her to him.

"This is crazy, I can't hold out for much longer like this," she heard Tim say above her; almost thankful he was ready to cum.

Behind her, she heard Mr. DeWight say, "Remember the money shot, have to have that."

Before she could consider his words, Tim once again slammed his cock into her mouth and down her throat. This time instead of holding still his hips made jerking motions as she felt the head and first few inches of his cock sliding in and out of the back of her throat.

Tim began thrusting so fast Diamond could not catch her breath when he jerked back, yelling "I'm cumming!"

As if in slow motion she watched as his cock pulled out of her mouth, thick strands of bubbled saliva connecting it to her lips, the shaft glistening in the light of the office as he pulled further away from her opened oral cavity. Diamond stared transfixed as a white stream of fluid shot from his cock and, barely closing her eyes in time, felt the warm fluid splash across her face, the odor of Clorox and almonds filling her nose.

Feeling Tim's cock across her cheek she slowly opened her eyes, watching as Tim pumped his cock with one hand, his cum oozing out the tip as he spread it across her face. Jen could feel the warm fluid dribbling down her face, a few drops dripping to her breasts as he continued to paint her face with his cum-oozing dick.

Diamond looked up as Tim smiled at her, telling her, "I think Hell is now under a permafrost."

She opened her mouth to give a retort; however, before she could say anything he guided his cock back into her opened mouth, the head sliding past her lips as she automatically closed them around him, taking him back into her mouth. The salty-sour-sweet combination of tastes from his cum in her mouth caused her to groan as Jen automatically began to clean him off, sucking the last few drops from his shaft.

As Tim's cock slowly deflated in her mouth, Jen once again became aware of her surroundings. There was no more music playing, instead only the steady slurping sound of her cleaning him off filling the room.

After a few more minutes Tim pulled back, his cock leaving her mouth with a loud "smplurch" as he pulled up his pants and thanked Mr. DeWight before leaving the office. Diamond slowly sank to her knees on the floor, absently noting the soft carpet. It came to her she had heard Tim thanking Mr. DeWight, not her, for what was without a doubt the best blowjob he had ever received.

She looked over at Mr. DeWight who was smiling as he told her, "Now that's how a DSA spokesmodel behaves and should look," he said.

Her mind still in shock Diamond, remained kneeling on the floor as Mr. DeWight moved towards her holding what she grasped was a hand mirror in front of her. She could only stare in shock at her face, covered in what she estimated was close to a half cup of cum on it!

Asking for a towel, she was stunned when Mr. DeWight said, "No. I want you to spread it over your body and not wash it off. I want every guy you get near tonight to smell another man on you," he told her.

Jen's mind could barely understand what he said as he again instructed her to smear it across her body, to coat her breasts and arms and stomach.

"Good girl," Mr. DeWight told her when she finally complied.

Jen could not believe she was listening to his direction as she smeared the cooling viscous fluid over her body, scooping it from her face. Her chin, breasts, and thighs were also coated with her saliva which mixed in with Tim's sperm causing her to smear it even further on her body. By the time she had smeared the fluids thin enough to dry, her entire body was coated with a thin layer of the mixture.

Mr. DeWight handed her outfit back to her, as she noticed he did not give her the thong. "You don't need this," he said holding the small swatch of material up, "since you will be dancing nude anyways they are more a hindrance," he told her.

Pulling her shorts on and finally her top, Jen could not help but notice the odor of cum wafting to her nostrils.

Mr. DeWight went to his desk and pulled out some paper and wrote on it, tearing a piece of paper off and handing it to Diamond, "Here, you've earned this today," he told her proudly.

She looked down in her hands seeing a check, her eyes opening wide at the amount—ten thousand dollars!

Mr. DeWight smiled, "That is a drop in the bucket for what I'll make from your performance today," he told her enigmatically as he guided her out of his office. He told her he would call this weekend with her flight arrangements, but to plan on flying out Monday and coming back Saturday or Sunday from her corporate training. Giving her ass a squeeze, he nudged her out the door as she numbly walked away.

Diamond's mind could barely wrap around what had just happened, yet the unmistakable odor of cum drifting from her body, combined with her sore jaw were undeniable evidence she had just sucked not just a man, but one of her own co-workers off in front of her boss.

She felt completely degraded, humiliation overcoming her as she peeked into the dressing room, thankfully seeing nobody there as she grabbed her salad from her dresser and went out the door to the back alley to eat it. She did not care she was in her stripping outfit and not wearing street clothes outside, only wanting to get away from everybody before the evening shift started.

She had also grabbed the full glass next to the salad and taking a sip, realized it was another tall glass of vodka. At this point it was exactly what she needed as she tried not to think about what had just happened.

Finishing her salad and the drink, she went back in the club to call Dan. She had nothing but bad news, contemplating what she was going to tell him as the phone began ringing on the other end...

********************

Around 5:30 pm Dan began to get ready and leave the office when his phone rang, the number once again displaying the number from the club. Remembering the earlier case of mistaken identities and uncertain if it was Chuck or Jen calling, he answered with a generic, "Hello."

To his surprise, it was John. "Listen Dan, I haven't had a chance to talk with Jen and I haven't seen her all afternoon, though I know she's here somewhere," he told him, "but I needed to fill you both in on a few things I found out," he told him.

Dan asked what was going on as John told him, "Well, for one thing, Tim was a damn DSA employee hired to work here to check us out before Mr. DeWight bought the club," he said angrily.

Dan told him Jen had found out as well, thanking him for the news as John replied, "Well, I must be the low man on the totem pole as it seems I'm the last one to know. The other thing I found out was yesterday while the girls were practicing Tim was serving them drinks, and as he was leaving today he was bragging how he had spiked them all day with that damn drug shit Mr. DeWight had brought," he said. "He was bragging about how the girls were acting like sex-starved sluts all day letting the guys grope them, the fucking bastard!" John exclaimed.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,543 Followers
1...34567...9