Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers

Her musing was broken as the cop grasped her hips, pulling her closer while his hands slid around and caressed her ass. Jen felt her heart beat faster, the undeniable lust she had felt earlier returning in force as she viewed the officer's cock as the song slowly came to an end in the background.

The next song, Far East Movement's 'Like a G6' seemed strange in the back of her mind, but her attention was suddenly on the cop as he firmly pulled down on her hips. As if not having a mind of her own, guided only by his hands' pressure, Jen sank to her knees, the cop's cock getting closer and closer.

Kneeling in front of him she regarded at him as he smiled at her, moving his hands around her head, his fingers weaving into her soft hair.

Whispering "Come on sweetie," he gently pulled her forward.

Again uncontrollable lust overcame Jen as she beheld the cock in front of her. Without further thought she felt her body give in, lowering her head and taking the cock into her mouth, her lips sliding across the soft velvet skin.

She felt the cop lean back, a quiet "Oh shit, yeah," coming from him as she pulled her head up, the cock sliding past her lips as she applied steady suction. She then slammed her head back down, once again taking him completely in her mouth as the cop groaned, his hips rising to meet her face.

His groans turned Jen on more as she began moving her head up and down the cock repeatedly.

For the second time today she was sucking a stranger's cock, but her mind was not dwelling on the consequences, her lust was too much to think.

Unlike Tim who had controlled his cock in her, Jen was in control, the dichotomy between the two blowjobs turning her on even more as she slowly raised her head, her lips and tongue gliding over the smooth, hardened shaft.

Her lips grabbed the end of his shaft as she gave a slow wet kiss on the tip, her tongue briefly gliding across the slit on the end as the cop groaned in response

Jen stroked him slowly with her hand, watching her saliva smear across his manhood as she tilted her head and ran her lips up and down the shaft. Her tongue stroked the large vein underneath as she licked up and down his rod.

Then she took him into her mouth again, rising and falling to the beat of the song as she once again sucked up and down. She realized she was now making as many groaning noises as the cop was while she sucked him relentlessly.

Her hands were glided up and down his legs as she sucked, her body uncontrollable as she fully gave into the sensations.

Taking a breath, she was aware of the song still playing. As she heard the refrain "It's that 808 bump, make you put yo hands up" she raised her hands to her breasts and rose up, slipping the cop's cock between them as she rose up and down to the beat of the song.

Jen looked up to see the cop watching her tit-fuck him. Seeing her attention on him he reached forward and squeezed her nipples to her moan of pleasure. Then he took her breasts in his hands, kneading and squeezing them around his cock while she moved up and down as the song finished.

The next song, Nickelback's 'Shakin' Hands' came on as Jen lowered her head back to the cock sliding between her breasts, taking him fully in her mouth. Reaching down she slowly gave his sack a squeeze as the cop grunted in response.

Jen could feel her lust growing. She knew if she touched her pussy she would be drenched. Even worse, she knew if she touched herself she would be unable to control herself any longer. Instead she began working up and down the cop's cock faster and faster, sucking the first quarter of it for all she could as she sped up her bouncing, the cock sliding through her cleavage faster and faster.

The cop had fantastic stamina; however, Jen could feel his cock getting harder between her lips, his hips moving more erratically, indicating he was going to cum soon. She moved even faster up and down his shaft, one hand balancing her bouncing body while the other milked his balls.

Suddenly she felt the cop grab her head, letting out a loud gasping "Fuck!" as he pulled her head down, raising his hips at the same time, ramming his cock deep into the back of her mouth. Instinctively Jen loosened her throat muscles an intense heat hit the back of her throat, the cop's cock throbbing against her tongue as he came.

Jen began swallowing as the fluid filled her oral cavity, feeling some leak past her lips as she fervently sucked the cock.

Eventually he eased his hands from her head as she pulled slightly back, sucking the hard shaft. Her mouth was filled with the taste of cream cheese, almonds, and cleaner. Although still hard, his cock was no longer throbbing as Jen milked his shaft with her hand, her lips still clamped to the upper end of his dick. As she squeezed she felt a few remnant drops of cum hit her tongue as she cleaned him off, sucking him gently.

With his cock still in her mouth she looked up at him, seeing him watching her as he smiled, "Thank you, that was the most amazing blowjob I have ever had, you are amazing," he told her.

Jen felt a brief moment of pride before the reality of what she had done abruptly hit her—she had sucked off a second guy in one day! Even worse her fiancé was in the main room while she had acted like a wanton slut.

Jen immediately leaned back, wiping the last few drops of saliva or cum—she knew not which—from her mouth and chin as she stood up.

Looking down at the cop, she only wanted to leave as she asked him if there was anything else.

She had meant in terms of questions, her shame growing when he answered, "Sorry honey, after that fantastic blowjob I can't even begin to think about doing anything else, but I'll take a rain check," he smiled.

Jen was too much at a loss for words as she turned and exited the room, Pitbull's "Girls" playing to her retreat.

Entering the dressing room, Jen quickly threw on her yoga pants and t-shirts, exiting the club and getting a cab home, her mind in complete turmoil at her actions this day...

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers
1...456789