Las Vegas Vacation Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,048 Followers

As they walked away Georgia asked, "Are they at it again?"

"That would be my guess?"

"Are we going to let them have all the fun?"

I said, Absolutely not?"

When we got off the elevators and started down the hall to my room Georgia took my hand in hers and hurried me down the hall saying that she had to pee. She didn't let go of my hand as I opened the door. I let her go in first and she pulled me along after her. She went directly to the bathroom with me in tow. Georgia didn't let go of my hand until she was standing in front of the toilet. . Then she slowly lowered her bikini bathing suite bottoms. Then as she sat down on the toilet she asked, Would you like to watch me pee?"

I didn't answer, I just lowered my eyes until I was looking between her legs. Then Georgia spread her legs apart and started to pee. I had never before imagined that it would be erotic to watch a woman urinating. But watching that stream come out of her and splash into the toilet bowl had me mesmerized. After the last couple of squirts and dribbles, Georgia handed me a handful of toilet paper. She didn't have to tell me what to do, I just reached between her legs and dried her pussy with the paper. When I had finished my clean up work on her, Georgia said, "Carl likes to watch me sometimes so I thought you might enjoy it too."

I told her that I definitely enjoyed it. Then with me still standing in the bathroom with her, Georgia got up off the toilet and got a wash cloth and washed her pussy. Then she pushed my swim shorts down my legs and used the same wash cloth to wash my cock. I kicked my swim shorts off on the way into the bedroom and helped Georgia take her bikini top off. Then we flopped on the bed and began kissing and feeling each other. We quickly got into a classic sixty-nine and sucked each other to orgasm.

We lay in bed talking until my cock was ready for another performance then I mounted her and we fucked slowly until we both had another orgasm. Then we fell asleep.

Around five o'clock Carl called on the phone. He said that Mary was on her way down and would I please send Georgia up. . Then Carl suggested that he would like to take Mary out on a date that night and that I should do the same with Georgia. He said, "I already passed the idea by Mary and she said it sounded like fun but only if you agreed."

I said, "I do think that sounds interesting."

Carl said, "Good. My plan is to take Mary out to dinner and dancing and maybe a little gambling them when we get back to the hotel I hope to get lucky."

I laughed and said, "I think we'll both get lucky tonight."

When I hung up the phone I told Georgia what Carl had said and asked her if she would have dinner with me. She said that she would enjoy spending the evening with me and left to go back to her room.

Shortly after Georgia left I heard Mary opening the door. As she entered the room I said, "So you have a date with Carl tonight?"

"If you don't mind. I don't know what it is but I just can't seem to get enough. The idea that I can have as much sex with Carl as I want while you do the same with Georgia has me in a perpetual state of arousal."

I said, "I know exactly what you mean. I am feeling the same way. I don't know where I am getting the energy for all this sex."

I walked over to Mary and put my arms around her and said, "I know you are Carl's tonight but how about you and I having a quickie before we get ready to go out?"

Mary didn't answer verbally, she just stuck her tongue down my throat. I pulled off the top of Mary's bathing suite and sucked her nipple into my mouth and began to push her bikini bottoms down her legs. When I had her naked I helped her onto the bed and began kissing my way up her leg. When I got within just a few inches of her pussy, Mary said, "You better stop there. This may shock you but my pussy is not real clean. I still have some of Carl's mess inside me."

I don't know what came over me but at that moment I wanted to eat her pussy more than anything else I could think of so I did. I could feel the sloppy mess in her pussy but I didn't care and Mary was loving it. I quickly brought her to orgasm after which she returned the favor by sucking my cock until I couldn't hold back anymore and I spewed my load into her mouth. Mary surprised me by swallowing my load. When she was done she looked up at me with a kind of proud smile on her face and said, "I think we had better start getting ready for tonight."

Mary headed into the bathroom and I followed her. In our married life I must have been in the bathroom hundreds of times when Mary was on the toilet peeing and I never thought anything of it. But when Mary sat on the toilet this time I stood in front of her and asked her to spread her legs so I could watch. She asked, if I was serious and I assured her that I was. So she spread her legs and I watched her pee for the first time. When she was done I said, "Allow me," and I took a handful of paper and I wiped her dry. Mary never took her eyes off me while I was wiping her but she never said a word. When I dropped the paper into the bowl Mary got up and stepped into the shower.

We showered together then I sat in my underwear and watched as Mary dressed for her date. She asked me which bra and panties set she should wear and I selected a black lacy number that I always liked. Mary put the panties on then stood in front of the bathroom mirror putting on her makeup. Watching her in profile as she went about putting her makeup on was very erotic. I guess that was especially true because I knew she was dressing to go on a date with another man.

When her makeup was on and her hair was brushed Mary put her bra on then she put on a pair of black thigh highs. She looked very sexy and I was beginning to get another erection. But I knew I had to save this one for Georgia. Mary topped off her outfit with a black spaghetti strap cocktail dress that ended about four inches above her knees. As I looked at her I began to wonder if I should let her go out with Carl or keep her to myself.

At Seven o'clock Carl called and suggested that we all meet in the lounge for a drink before we go our separate ways. Mary and I got to the lounge first so we took a booth near the back of the room and order a drink. Carl and Georgia came in a few minutes later and sat down across from us. Georgia looked hot! She was wearing a dress similar to Mary's except that is was red instead of black. She had black lace stockings on with black high heels.

Our drinks came and I made a toast to the two sexiest women in Las Vegas. I took a sip of my drink then I kissed Mary and I saw that Carl kissed Georgia. Then I looked at Carl and said, "Shall we exchange wives now?"

"Yes, let's do that." Carl and I both stood up and changed sides of the booth. We talked a little longer until we finished our drinks. We all got up to leave at the same time and I turned to Carl. And said, "There's one thing we haven't talked about. When do I get my wife back?"

Carl suggested, "How about I bring Mary back to your room at 2:00 AM and Georgia will go back with me then?"

I agreed. I gave Mary a kiss and then Georgia and I left.

After a delicious dinner at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant in Mandalay Bay, Georgia and I played black jack for about an hour. As we were both losing we decided to quit gambling for the evening and headed over to the House of Blues to have a couple of drinks and do some dancing.

We got back to the Flamingo around eleven o'clock. As we were walking through the casino we spotted Mary and Carl headed for the elevators. I have to admit that it gave me a strange feeling to see Mary with another man. I felt a momentary pang of jealously which ended when Georgia stuck her tongue in my ear then whispered, I can't wait to get up to your room and get your cock inside me.

Once in the room I slowly striped Georgia as I kissed each newly exposed part of her body. Once I had her nude I quickly undressed and joined Georgia on the bed. I was sitting next to Georgia on the edge of the bed when she started to stroke my cock. While she did this she started talking to me. "Does this feel good?"

I said that it did then she said, "What do you think Mary is doing to Carl right now. I'll bet she has his cock in her mouth right now. Does the though of her sucking Carl's cock bother you?" Before I could answer Georgia continued, "Is Mary good at sucking cock?"

On any other occasion this conversation would have been very upsetting but with Georgia gently stroking my now engorged cock and smiling at me as she asked these questions I was getting more aroused by the second. I found myself responding to her questions in a surprising way. I said, "Mary gives a fantastic blow job. Does Carl like getting his cock sucked by an expert. If he does I am sure he has been enjoying Mary's talented mouth.

Georgia took my cock into her mouth and gave me an exquisite blowjob. She brought me to the brink of coming several times then she let me recover.

After that Georgia asked me to go down on her pussy and pleasure her for a while. While I was eating her Georgia asked, "Does Mary like you to eat her pussy like this?"

I stopped long enough to say, "She loves it."

Georgia said, "Good, because Carl loves to eat pussy and he is very good at it."

I continued tonguing Georgia's pussy until she had an orgasm then she told me to put my cock inside her. As I lay face to face with Georgia with my cock inside her Georgia asked, "Has any other man had sex with you wife?"

"Not since before we were married and then she didn't have many lovers."

Georgia said, "You said Mary enjoys oral sex. Has she had another man eat her pussy since you two have been married."

I said, "No. Mary hasn't had any kind of sex with another man since we got married. That is until now." I wondered why Georgia was asking me all of these questions.

Then she asked, "Has Mary ever had sex with another woman?"

I said, "Are you crazy? Mary would never get it on with another woman."

Then Georgia said, "When Carl and I meet a couple like you and Mary and start swinging like we have been, we like to have one evening where we all get together and have sex in the same room. Since tomorrow is your last day here we'd like to do that tomorrow night if the two of you are up for it."

How could I not be up for something sexual when I'm laying with my cock stuck up a woman's pussy? A few minutes later I had my orgasm and spewed my spunk deep inside Georgia. As we lay there together with my withering member still inside her, she asked me If I minded if she spent some time alone with Mary then next day. Maybe go shopping or something. I said that I didn't mind but that it was really up to me, it was up to Mary.

Shortly after than Georgia got dressed and Carl delivered Mary back to the room. Before she left Georgia asked Mary if they could spend some time together the next day and Mary said she'd love to do something with Georgia.

After Carl and Georgia left, Mary quickly stripped and got into bed. We kissed and pinched and prodded each other as we talked about our evenings but we were both too poop to pop and went to sleep without having sex.

THURSDAY

Thursday morning after breakfast Mary went off shopping with Georgia around ten o'clock and Carl invited me to play golf. Carl and I got back to the hotel around five o'clock. Mary was waiting form me in our room. I asked her how her day was and she said it was interesting. I asked her if she bought anything. She said that she got few things. Then before I could ask any more questions about her day Mary said, "Do you know what Carl and Georgia have planned for tonight?"

I said that I might have an inkling but asked her what Georgia told her. Mary said, "We are going to have dinner together then go up to their room and all have sex together."

I asked how she felt about that and Mary said that she was nervous and excited. She said, "Having you with me while Carl makes love to me is an exciting thought. I think it will be a wild night."

I was sitting on the bed drinking a beer and looking at the television when Mary said, "It's time we started getting ready for dinner. I'll take the first shower." Then she disappeared into the bathroom only to return a minute later. She came over to me and took my hand and said, "Remember yesterday when you came in the bathroom and said you wanted to watch me pee, then you wiped me afterward. I thought that was kind of strange at first but I actually like having you watch me."

I said, "I am glad you liked that because I enjoyed it too."

Then Mary said, "Well, I have to pee now, would you like to watch me?"

I quickly followed Mary into the bathroom and watched as she pulled her pants and panties down around her ankles. Then she spread her legs and let herself go. I watched the stream with the same fascination I had earlier. When the stream turned to a dribble then stopped Mary said, "I'm done." So I did the paper work. Then Mary removed her pants and panties from around her ankles and handed them to me and asked me to hang her pants up and put her panties in the laundry bag.

I took her clothes as she climbed into the shower and I left the bathroom and closed the door. The way she had pulled both her pants and panties down at the same time had tangled the panties inside the pants a little and as I pulled them out a noticed that the gusset of her panties was wet. I couldn't help myself, I just had to smell them. There was no other desrenable scents other than Mary's natural scent and the soap she washes herself with. My wife must be one horny girl walking around in wet panties all day.

When I heard the shower stop I stripped off my clothes and went into the bathroom. Mary was standing with her back to me and was bending down to dry her feet. The view of her nicely rounded ass and the mound of her pussy peeking from between her legs was almost more than I could handle. I was just wondering how wet it might be in there right then. I resisted the temptation to poke myself inside and got into the shower.

By the time I had finished showering and had shaved Mary was dressed. She was wearing a new outfit consisting of a short red skirt and a black blouse cut so low in the front that you could see a good deal of her breasts. The combination of the skirt, blouse and the makeup she had put on she looked very sexy and a little sluttish. I looked her over slowly and asked if she had new underwear to go with her outfit. She said, "Of course I do."

I said, "I am just a little hurt that you would dress this sexy, with a new dress and blouse and new underwear for someone else."

Mary laughed and said, "I am not dressed this way for Carl, I am dressed this way for everyone. I have nothing here that you won't see tonight."

I said, "I almost forgot that we were all going to be together tonight."

It was seven o'clock and time for us to head downstairs to the restaurant to meet Georgia and Carl. They were waiting for us when we got there. Carl let out a low whistle when he saw Mary and said "Wow. That's hot."

Georgia was wearing a black skirt and white blouse cut the same as Mary's. I looked at Georgia and said, "Look at you. You could make a guys dick melt.. She also had that sexy sluttish look. I saw the two women look at each other and smile.

All through dinner the conversation was full of sexual innuendo, but no outright sexual or lewd comments. Looking at the two sexy ladies at the table and knowing what we would be doing later made it hard for me to concentrate on what I was eating. After dinner we went into the casino for a while and played slots and a little Black Jack but I found it hard to concentrate. As we were walking back through the casino to go up to Georgia and Carl's room, Mary said she had to stop in a ladies room along the way. Then she whispered to me, "Sorry I can't take you in there with me."

Georgia went into the ladies also.

When we got up the suite I suddenly felt a little uncomfortable. After all I had no idea how this kind of thing started. Should I start with Mary or Georgia? Should I wait to see what Carl did or make the first move myself. I noticed that Carl and Georgia didn't seem concerned and were very relaxed. Carl was mixing drinks for us and Georgia sat down next to Mary on the sofa so I sat in one of the chairs facing the sofa. I was beginning to see that there was no hurry. So I took the drink Carl handed me and sat back. Carl started talking to me about our golf outing. He was teasing me about a couple of very bad shots I had made and we were both laughing. I looked over at the girls to see if they were listening to our story but they weren't. The were talking to each other and had both turned slightly toward each other. The way they were sitting was pure eye candy. Mary was sitting on the left and facing to the right giving me a good view of her left breast in the opening of her blouse while Georgia was turned the other way giving me a view of her right breast. Also, with the way they were sitting and the short skirts I had a good view up their skirts all the way to there panties.

I was suddenly aware that Carl had stopped talking and I looked at him Only to find that he was also admiring view. He briefly looked at me and smiled and then looked back at the girls. Mary and Georgia were oblivious to us. They were just chatting away. At one point Georgia leaned to make a point and put her hand on Mary's chest. She just left her hand there as she continued to talk. Then she leaned closer to Mary and kissed her on the mouth.

I was shocked. I froze waiting to see how Mary would handle being kissed by Georgia. But Mary did nothing so Georgia kissed her again but with more passion. On the third kiss Mary finally reacted. But instead of pushing Georgia away and telling her to stop like I expected she would Mary opened her mouth and let Georgia slip her tongue inside. I was frozen as I watched my wife and Georgia kissing each other with ever increasing passion. My cock was already at full staff and seemed to be trying to get out of my pants. As the kissing continued Georgia put her hand inside Mary's blouse and started playing with her breast. Then Georgia said something to Mary and Mary straightened up and opened her blouse for Georgia. Mary wasn't wearing a bra so she was now naked from the waist up. Georgia went to work on Mary's nipples then she looked over at Carl and ask, "Don't you just love these nipples." Then she went back to sucking on them. During this time Mary had her head back and her eyes closed and appeared to be enjoying the sensations that Georgia was giving her.

After loving Mary's breasts for a while they started kissing each other again. Then Mary removed Georgia's blouse and started kissing Georgia's breasts. While Mary was sucking on one of Georgia's nipples, Mary slipped her hand under Georgia's skirt and moved her hand up till she had her fingers on the gusset of Georgia's panties. Then Georgia said something to Mary that I didn't hear and Mary withdrew her hand and both woman stood up and Georgia said, "It's time to retire to the bedroom.

When we got into the bedroom Georgia asked, "Did you boys like our little tease?"

Then I thought it had all been a set up. They had just been teasing us. I was disappointed because I wanted to see more. Then as if reading my mind Mary asked, "Do you want to see more?"

Carl and I both said Yes. We wanted to see more. Mary asked, "What is it that you want to see"

Carl responded first. "Mary, I'd like to see you taste Georgia's pussy."

I thought, 'Wow. I wonder if she'll do it.'

Then Mary dropped down on her knees in front of Georgia. Georgia lifted her skirt and Mary pulled her panties off. Then Georgia spread her legs a little and Mary pushed her face into Georgia's bush. I couldn't see if she had actually put her tongue into Georgia's pussy but the scene was pretty hot anyway. Then Georgia lowered her skirt over Mary's head so we could no longer see what Mary was doing.

K.K.
K.K.
3,048 Followers