Las Vegas Vacation Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

Carl said, "Okay hold it right there. We can't see anything. Mary get your head out from under Georgia's skirt." The girls did as instructed. Then Carl said, "Georgia take you skirt off." Which she did. Then Carl said, "Sit on the edge of the bed... Now Mary get between those beautiful thighs and let us watch as you eat that pussy."

Carl and I sat on the bed on either side of Georgia and watched as Mary licked and sucked on Georgia's pussy. Mary continued to work on her till Georgia had an orgasm. Then I decided to give some orders. I said, "Georgia, lie down on the bed.... Now Mary I want you to squat over her face so the she can eat your pussy."

My cock was so stiff from watching all of this that is was starting to hurt. Then I noticed that Carl had his cock out and was slowly stroking it. I figured 'What the hell' so I took my cock out. We continued watching until Mary had her orgasm.

The girls were both naked now so Carl and I stripped. Now I was standing next to the bed with a raging hard on and I didn't know what to do with it. Suddenly Mary appeared in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. As she was sucking my cock I saw that Georgia was doing the same for Carl.

Mary let my cock slip out of her mouth then she stood up and pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. Then she reached between us and guided my cock into her pussy. Mary laid down on top of me and started moving her pelvis up and down causing my cock to slip in and out of her pussy. At one point when Mary was lifting up my cock popped out of her. Before she could reach back and put it back in Georgia had taken it into her mouth. She sucked it for a few seconds they she guided me back into Mary's pussy.

In due course I climaxed spewing my load inside Mary and in the mean time Carl had done the same with Georgia. While Carl and I were trying to recover Mary and Georgia started making love again. They were soon in a sixty nine position sucking on each others cum fill pussies. The sight of the two woman pleasuring each other helped me recover faster than I normally would have. At this time Mary was on her back with Georgia above her facing in the opposite direction. Georgia had her head between Mary's legs while Mary was returning the favor at the other end of the bed. I got on the bed behind Georgia and pushed my recently recovered erection into Georgia's pussy while Mary was still licking it. As I pumped into Georgia I could feel Mary licking my balls and my shaft when she wasn't flipping her tongue across Georgia's clit. At the other end of the bed Carl was now getting his cock sucked by Georgia.

The sensations provided by Georgia's pussy and Mary's tongue had me exploding inside Georgia in no time. When I pulled my cock out of Georgia a good deal of my cum leaked out and dripped down on Mary's face.

That's kind of the way things went the rest of the evening. If I had an erection it was in a pussy or a mouth and when I didn't have an erection the girls took care of each other.

FRIDAY

Around three o'clock in the morning we all fell asleep. I woke up again at six in the morning to find Mary pulling on me. She said, "Let's go back to our room now so we can sleep comfortably.

We must have looked and smelled pretty bad to the people who had to share the elevator with us on the way down to our floor.

Once in our room I closed the drapes and we went straight to be. We slept till nearly eleven o'clock. When we got out of bed Mary said that her pussy hurt.

We were both still tired but we had to pack and get to the airport for our 6:00 PM flight home. As we were packing I asked Mary about her making love to Georgia. I said, "Where did that come from?"

Mary said, "What do you mean?"

I said, " I mean that Georgia didn't have any trouble getting you to make love to her last night. Did you ever in your life make love to another woman before last night?"

"Just once."

"Why didn't you ever tell me about it?"

"Because you never asked."

Well, I am asking now. When did this happen?"

Mary gave me a sly smile and said, "Yesterday afternoon."

"You had sex with Georgia Yesterday afternoon?"

"That's right."

"Tell Me everything."

Mary said, "After Georgia and I got done shopping we went up to her room for a drink. While we were there she suggested we try on the clothes we bought to wear last night. When we were dressed Georgia commented on how hot we both looked and said we would really turn you two on. Then Georgia said, 'You know what would really drive them crazy?"

"I said that I didn't know and she said, 'It would drive them absolutely crazy if you and I made love to each other in front of them tonight.'

"I looked at her like she was crazy and said I couldn't do that and besides how would that drive the men crazy, And Georgia said, "That's every mans fantasy, to watch two woman make love. I wasn't sure about that but she gave me enough of an explanation that I decided that she was probably right. But I said I still couldn't do it. Then Georgia asked, 'Are you saying that you don't think you could do that or that you don't want to do it.'

"I said, 'What's the difference?'

"Georgia said, 'There's a big difference. If you just don't want to do it I can't do anything about that but if you just don't think you can do it, I can do something about that.'

"I have to admit I had never rally thought about making love to another woman. I thought only lesbians did that. But the idea began to intrigue me. The idea that it would excite you and Carl made me think I should see what Georgia had in mind. So I said, 'I guess I don't think I can do it'

"Georgia said, 'Good. Let's go into the bedroom and see if I can break down your resistance.' In the bedroom Georgia told me to take my blouse off. I was nervous but I did what she said. I wasn't wearing a bra so my breast were exposed. Georgia said, 'You have lovely breasts. Dose it bother you to be exposed like this in front of me?'

"I told her I was a little uncomfortable so Georgia removed her blouse and asked if I felt any better and I said no. Then she told me to stand in front of the mirror and look at myself. She asked, 'Do you like what you see?'

"I said, 'I don't know. I guess.'

"Georgia said, 'Look again. You have beautiful breasts. You should be happy with the way you look. Now touch your breasts. Squeeze them and rub you nipples. Do anything that feels good.'

"As I began to play with my breasts Georgia told me to close my eyes and imagine it was a man's hands on my breasts. She said, 'Think about who the man is and what your going to let him do to you. Does it feel good.'

"I had to admit it was starting to feel good. Georgia said, 'Now put your left hand down.'

"When I did Georgia replaced it with her hand. I tensed up a little but it still felt good. Then Georgia told me to put my right hand down and she replaced my right hand. There I was for the first time in my life another woman was massaging my breasts. She continued to do this for quite a while until I became comfortable with her touching me. Then Georgia stopped and told me to open my eyes. She said, 'Now remove your skirt and panties.'

"Now I was completely nude in front of Georgia. She said, 'Now think about that man again and put you hand between your legs and masturbate. Tell me when it starts to feel good.'

I fingered myself for a few minutes and I started to feel my juices flowing and I told Georgia that it was starting to feel good. She told me to remove my hand. I got scared because I knew that as soon as I moved my hand she would replace it with hers. When I hesitated Georgia spoke more firmly telling me again to remove my hand and I did. I was very uncomfortable when I felt her hand touch my pussy but I tried to relax and eventually it started to feel good.

"Georgia removed her hand from my pussy after about five minutes and said, "Okay, now you have had your breasts massaged and you pussy fingered by another woman and you didn't die. Now it's your turn to touch me. Start with my breasts.'

"I said that I didn't how to massage her breasts and Georgia laughed at me. She said, 'Of course you do,. All you have to do is touch my breasts the way you like yours touched.'

"I reached out and put my right hand on her breast and realized it felt much like mine and I had both hands on Georgia's breasts and was comfortable massaging them in no time at all and I could tell by Georgia's reaction that I was doing a good job.

"When I was done with her breasts Georgia said, 'Okay, now for the hard part. Put your hand between my legs and start fingering my pussy. Remember do what you like done to you.'

"I was surprised how quickly I became accustomed to the feel of her vagina. I was a little put off by it at first but I actually began to enjoy the response I got from Georgia when I touched the right places.

"When she told me to stop I was feeling pretty good about myself. I had touched and been touched by another woman. That was a new and somewhat exciting experience for me. But then Georgia brought me back to reality. She said, 'Now we get to the most difficult part, kissing. That is kissing and being kissed on the mouth, on the breasts, and on the pussy.'

"I was very nervous now. I was sure I wouldn't be able to do all of that, especially kiss another woman on the pussy. Georgia said, 'Why don't we start with the hardest. Once you can handle kissing a pussy the others will be easy. Do want to kiss my pussy first or should I do you.?'

"I asked her to do me first. My hart was pounding I was so scared. Georgia had me sit on the edge of the bed and spread my legs. Then she got on the floor between my legs and leaned forward until he lips came in contact with my pussy. Then she pushed her tongue inside me and began licking and sucking on my pussy. Once I got over the fear of having her down there I realized it felt pretty much like when you do that to me. So I was okay with her doing me but I didn't know if I could do her. What she was doing to me was beginning to feel pretty good then she stopped and announced that it was my turn.

"Georgia got up and sat on the bed and told me to get on the floor like she had been. I was dreading this. I felt that when I got close her vagina would be disgusting and I thought it would smell terrible. I sat there on the floor for several minutes looking at the floor. I couldn't bring myself to look at her pussy. Then Georgia said, 'Listen, if you can't do it you can't do it. It'll be okay.'

"I was just about to get up when I though about how Georgia said that we could drive you guys crazy if we made love in front you. And besides I had already gotten through most of the things I would have to be able to do. So I took a deep breath and lifted my head up and looked straight at her pussy. It wasn't disgusting at all. As I moved my face closer I sniffed to see how bad this thing might smell but what I smelled was quit pleasant. It smelled like apple. With my two main fears gone I just leaned forward and put my lips on her pussy and gave it a big kiss. Then I stuck my tongue out and licked across it. Nothing terrible or disgusting happened so I plunged ahead and stuck my tongue inside her pussy. I found that I really didn't mind doing it all. At first I was a bit tentative but soon I was doing to her what I thought would feel good to me and Georgia was responding.

"When I stopped kissing her pussy, Georgia helped me stand up then she said that was great and she kissed me on the mouth. I wasn't expecting it so I didn't respond so she did it again and this time I felt the tip of her tongue on my lips so I opened my mouth a little and she push her tongue in. She kissed my a couple more times then she said, 'All that is left now is to kiss my breasts.'

"That was nothing. I just took her right breast in my hand and began sucking on the nipple and planting kisses all over it.

"Georgia lifted my face up and kissed me on the mouth again and said congratulations you have finished the course in making love to another woman.'

"I ask her if that mean I would be able to make love to her in front of you and Carl and she said no. She said, 'You finished the class but now you have to take the final exam.'

"I told her that I didn't understand and she said that I should get dressed and go sit on the sofa in the other room and she would be out in a minute. So I got dressed and went into the other room and waited. Georgia came in a couple minutes after me and she had her clothes on too. She came over and sat next to me and said, 'This is where we will start tonight. We are going to make love now and then do the same thing tonight. When we start just do what comes naturally. Just remember we are both woman so the things you like done to you will probable feel good to me too.'

"Then she kissed me and we started. I was a little clumsy at first but once I realized I was enjoying it I had fun. We practiced on the sofa for quite a while. Kissing touching each other and removing each others clothes. Then we went into the bedroom. Once we hit the bed Georgia said I was a natural. We did everything to each other once then I got dressed to leave and as I was going to the door Georgia gave me a kiss good bye and suddenly I wanted her again. There was real passion in our kisses and we ended up back in bed again. We spent most of the afternoon making love to each other. When we were finally satisfied I got dressed to leave again. As I was dressing Georgia said, 'I have made love to a number of women, not a lot but enough, and you are by far the best. I have never spent an afternoon making love to a woman before. The other times I have been with woman it was always in front of the men. I enjoy it because it's fun to excite the men that way. You are the only woman I have ever wanted to love.'"

I said, "That was the hottest story I have ever heard. I am so hard right now I think I might bust."

Mary said, "Well keep it in your pants buster. I am too sore for any fooling around now and we don't have time anyway."

Mary said, "One other strange thing happened last night. Remember when we were leaving the casino to go up to Carl and Georgia's room and I stopped in the ladies room on the way?"

I said that I remembered then Mary said, "Georgia went into the ladies room with me. She took a quick look around and said 'Good no one else is in here.' Then she kissed me. It felt good and it excited me and I kissed her back. Then I turned to got into one of the stalls to pee and Georgia asked if she could watch. I don't know why but that gave me a tingle so I sat on the on the pot and spread my legs and let her watch me pee. Then when I was done she sat down I watched her pee. I don't know why that gave me a thrill. I am sure any other time or with any other person I would have run screaming from that ladies room. Anyway, now I know where you got the idea about watching me."

I had nothing to say at this point so I just kissed Mary and said, "I love you."

Carl and Georgia came down to our room to say good bye. There was a lot of kissing, hugging and hand shaking but no one said anything about making plans to get together again. I guess we all knew this was a one time fling.

At the airport as we waited to board or plan Mary kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thank you for an amazing vacation. On the trip home we didn't talk about anything that had happened. We were both in kind of a daze. I guess that we were leaving the wild swinging part of ourselves in Las Vegas and flying home to our normal everyday lives. I knew that was the way it had to be. And I didn't mind. I looked over at Mary and she was asleep, so I put my seat back and went to slept also.

SATURDAY (A WEEK LATER)

It was Saturday night, a week after we got home, and we were pretty much back to normal. We hadn't talked about Vegas since we got home so I guessed that all that was behind us. An exciting memory not to be repeated. One left over from our vacation was that our sex life had been pretty hot for the last week.

We were sitting watching television when a show about Las Vegas came on the air. Mary looked at me and asked, "When will we be going back there Again?"

I said, "I have a business conference at Mandalay Bay next May.

Then Mary got up, turned off the television and came over to me and said, "I have to pee."

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
KK did you forget?

All of the concern/worry about all four of them being naked in the same room on the last night - did the author forget that had already happened during the day when Mary went to her room to think and Carl left for a business luncheon? Carl and Georgia should have taught them about "rules." Always in the same room? Never sneaking around? The chapter 1 nooner stared out more like an open marriage than a swinger/swapper marriage.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
Boston Cream Pie Ch. 01 Gary wants a cream pie from his wife Patty.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Home for the Holidays Married couple spend Christmas in their small hometown.in Loving Wives
The Accidental Nudist Cabin A weekend outing goes awry for three couples.in Loving Wives
More Stories