Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 05

Story Info
Chandana sharing her husband Bhargav with Padmaja and enjoying a threesome.
7.7k words
4.88
12k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-x-x-x-x-x-

Next day evening at about 6.30 pm I went down to meet uncle and gave him a warm kiss on his lips, his right hand eagerly grasped my left boob and pressed. From the time my husband had come uncle is missing my nearness to him.

"Uncle we want to go out, can I take your car" I asked.

"Sure, where are you going...?" his other hand came on my smooth waist and roaming there.

"A friend had invited us for dinner; we may not come in the night, don't wait for us" I said and fondled his throbbing Rod, which is poking in between my thighs over the saree.

We have started to Pdmaja's house. I was driving. "You are driving so perfect chandoo; good, by the way how is that you and Dr.Padmaja had become so close that she is inviting you for dinner."

I just gave smile and concentrated on driving. 10 minutes before 7 pm we were at her door. The moment I saw her; my mouth opened in surprise. She looked so charming and alluring. That is my husband's situation also. When I looked at him he is drooling at her. I could notice lust for her in his eyes.

Padmaja wore a fine multi colored Georgette saree and matching sleeveless blouse with deep neck and wide back. Bottom of the back is only 2 1/2 inch width to hide the bra strip. At the neck a pencil thick matching color threads are there to tie at the neck. She has wide unblemished back. There is 6 inches gap between her blouse and saree, revealing her soft, fair smooth waist. Her navel is playing hide seek under her saree. She wrapped her saree so tight around her hips that her perfectly fitted panties' outline is clearly visible.

"Oh, Sunetri come I am waiting for you" she hugged me tight and kissed my cheek then she hugged my husband also almost pressing her fine tits to his chest. Then she looking at my son said "Hi little master, come; I am Padmaja, Padma aunty for you, what is your name?" she asked and lifting him went in. We followed her.

Once we settled in the sofa she took my son Upi in her lap and kissing his cheek again asked his name. "My name is Upamanyu, studying in first class" he feeling shy said. She once again kissed his cheek and made him sit aside and saying that she'll bring water went in.

"Chandoo.. why is she calling you 'Sunetri'" Bhargav asked.

"She says that my name should be that only, because my eyes are very beautiful."

"Good observation and nice name" he said and kept quite.

"Darling how is Padmja..? I whispered to him.

"My God don't ask.. such a gorgeous and hot..ufff..."

I looked at my son. He is busy in watching POGO channel. I took Bhargave's lips in me and sucking them and running my right palm on his crotch asked "Is something happening here...?" His is already in full stretch.

'sshhhsshhh... what are you doing? She may come at any time.. our son is here..." pointing to my son he said.

"It is OK, tell me is there anything happening there...?"

"Don't ask I have a fear that my boxers will be torn" then again said "something fishy here.. the way she dressed... her looks and her hug so tightly... I have a feeling that something is going to happen."

"What will happen...?" I asked teasing him.

"Don't know..."

"Did you observed her tits; so firm and big. You like such isn't it...?" I winked at him.

"Really very firm; the way her bra fitted to it says that she has a nice pair of knockers."

"Suppose if a chance comes.. what will you do..?"

"What chance and what to do...?"

"The same what we do during nights on the bed..." I winked at him again.

"Something is funny here, but I don't think..."

"I said suppose" I am instilling in him that concept.

"Why do you think so, all of a sudden why should she have interest in me, and who am I to her, not even an acquaintance" he thinking about what I said asked me.

"My dear Buddoo husband because I observed something, that's why I have that feeling..." I looked at my son and pulled my hubby's nose.

"What? What did you observe...?" he asked looking at me in confusion.

"The way her eyes glints as she saw you... and...." I stopped.

."..and what..chandoo are you hiding anything from me...?"

"No darling how I can do that to you... you are my darling" And I told him what happened yesterday except our lesbian activities and said "dear she is a poor lady she is devoid of love game from last eight years+. When I heard her story and asked to share you, I accepted. Please dear..plea..." I said.

"But dear it is wrong...."

"Nothing is wrong if it is accepted by two partners.. she wanted you, and you also like her physique... then what is the hitch."

"But chandoo..."

"No; no buts and ifs. You are accepting for it, I promised already, apart from that I had a desire of threesome, you me and other lady; luckily this opportunity had come handy... please darling, can't you fulfill this small wish of your love..." I looked into his eyes.

"Chandoo.. you are compelling me... my only wish is that this relationship must not ruin our marriage" my hubby said.

"I promise dear nothing of that sort will happen..." I hugged him.

At that time only Padmaja came with a tray of water glasses and offered us. When she bent in front of me I could see her fair firm boobs up to her nipples. When she did the same with Bhargav, I saw there is a twitch in his loins. I smiled myself. She sat at my side and we had a general talk. After 15 minutes "just a minute" saying so she went in again. I saw Bhargav staring at her rhythmic ass and fondling between his thighs. I followed her.

The moment we were in the kitchen I hugged her from back and took her fine tits and fondling it said... "my.. my...paddu... what a figure you have... aaahh.. if I were a man..."

She turned back and holding my boob asked.. "Voon what will you do...?" she teased me.

"FUCK you..."

"You don't have a dick dear.. let your husband fuck me and you enjoy the game..."

"Definitely that will take place, don't you worry.." I kissing her cheek said.

"Thank you dear... I am eager... by the way what he is thinking about me... did I impressed him?"

"Why don't you ask yourself what effect you gave him" I pinched her nipple over the blouse.

Then we both put everything on the push trolley. She made a lot of arrangements. She prepared chapathis, chicken curry, and some rice for food but for our starter she prepared, chicken lollypops, mutton kebab, chicken pakoda, spiced cashew nuts along with three glasses wine for us and mango juice for my son. With the trolley we both came out. She gave mango juice to my son and asked us to serve ourselves.

**************************

It is about 9.30. we all finished our dinner and at present sitting in the bedroom of Padmaja. My son had already slept. We also changed into casuals. Bhargav wore his pyjama and kameez where as I and Padmaja are in knee length floral cotton skirts and hip length shirts. I and Padmaja removed our bras but not panties. We three sat on the carpet stretching our legs in front.

We all had glasses in our hands which are filled with blue color thin liquid, thinner than water which is emitting exciting aroma and very sweet with tangy taste on our tongues. When asked about the drink she said that is an energy drink which stimulates mind and body. Reclining to the sofas we are savoring the drink. I and Padmaja sat side by side and Bhargav opposite to us.

Padmaja is asking about our marriage, since how long we were married, who all are the relatives we had etc. I too asking such questions to her, she is answering. Specifically I didn't bring the issue of her husband, as it may hurt her. While talking she folded her leg which created a gap between her legs and I found Bhargav ogling at her fair legs. Seeing this she folded her leg further making a big gap between her legs.

To see how she appears I went and sat at the side of my husband and saw her. Her skirt is up almost up to her knee, through the gap when I saw her swollen pussy covered in a lacy panty. The pinkish tint of her pussy is also visible. Seeing it saliva filled my mouth. I looked at Bhargav, he too seen the same and he gulped the saliva that came in his mouth.

I also noted his pyjama raising and smiled.

"What Bhargav.. you are not talking anything...?" I asked him.

I saw his dick inflated in his pajama making it into a small tent. Bhargav is trying his best to hide it.

"Sunetri I am getting mad about your eyes" all of sudden Padmaja said this.

"Why do you call her Sunetri...?" Bhargav gazing between her thighs asked.

"Can't you see, she has got such a beautiful eyes? The moment I saw her eyes I fell for her. Did she tell you that I am mad after her..?" She winked at me.

"What...!?

"Yes, I am mad after her, and I am going to make love to her now" Padmaja said leaning over me she kissed my lips. I slowly moaned with her kiss. While kissing she widened her thighs and exhibiting her swollen mound to Bhargav.

"What Bhargav, what are you doing? Your wife is being attacked and you are sitting idle.. do something.." I said and gave a quick wink to him.

By the time Padmaja fully bending over me smooching me. As she is on her knees and bent over me, her ass raised up. Bhargav crawled to us and sitting at her back raised her skirt above her waist. Now Padmaja's fine round buttocks under panty are in front of my husband. He once soothed her buttock and gave a slap on it.

"Aaaahhh.." Bhargav what are you doing..?" she rubbing her buttock turned her head to Bhargav.

The moment she turned Bhargav pulled her over him, pressed his lips to hers. "ng,,ng..ng." muffled sound came from her mouth. "good my dear husband... hold her like that" saying this I pulled her skirt from her body. By the time Bhargav inserted his hand in her shirt and held her luscious boob, pressed it.

"Iisss...ssuuu..." padmaja moaned in joy.

"What dear.. what happened..?" I opened her shirt and took one nipple between my fingers and twisted. This game continued for 5 to 6 minutes. Then suddenly Padmaja turned towards me and said "Sunetri you said your husband had some problem in his scrotum.."

"Ha..yah... few days back he complained that he is getting pain there when it is in full rage..." I said and quickly gave a wink.

"What bhargav..is it still the same situation..?" Padmaja asked.

"I think so..." Bhargav answered meekly.

"Come.. let me examine it..."

"It is alright, I'll show it to a doctor... later..."

"Don't worry, I am a physician myself.. come" saying so Padmaja went up to Bhargav holding his hand led him to the cot and made him lie on his back. Bhargav is confused. His dick which was in full erection a few minutes before had turned flaccid. Padmaja pulled his kameez up and opening the knot of his pajama pulled it down up to his knees. He is not wearing any under garment.

I saw Bhargav's penis in shrunken condition and is lying on his balls like a dead serpent. I noticed a glimpse of smile on Padmaja's lips. With a gloved hand she pressed his crotch and around with her forefinger, asking Bhargav to tell her if it is painful. When he said there is no pain now she took his shrunken penis in her fingers and fondled it.

There is some momentum in Bhargav's dick. I found there is a mischievous smile on Padmaja's lips.

"Alright, turn your head cough for me," Padmaja said. I smiled myself when I heard 'for me' from her mouth. But it made the request a bit more sexual.

Bhargav coughed and Padmaja found nothing of interest, medically, still manipulating Bhagav's scrotum and testicles. She noticed the stubby shaft of his penis start to stir and push out the longer as she touched his groin. Padmaja looked up at bhargav's face and his cheeks were flushed as he looked at the wall, the ceiling- that was to the right and not at the Padmaja standing before him.

"Sorry," Padmaja finally said. "Just double checking something. I want you to cough again."

If Bhargav looking down at padmaja standing before him, he would've seen the hint of a smile in the corner of her lip gloss coated lips. I know this will be torture for Bhargav and I find a smile on Padmaja's lips.

"Sunetri come here..." she said looking at me. When I went near her she asked me to kiss Bhargav's navel and rotate my tongue in it.

It is all so funny for me. I bending forward put my lips on Bhargav's navel and kissed.

Bhargav's whole body shook with tickle and "Aaahhmmm,," a moan escaped from his mouth.

Now Padmaja took his testicles in her palm as if weighing, then rolled Bhargav's testicles around in her palm for a few seconds then rubbed around the base of his shaft, pretending to feel something. Bhargav's dick s continued to grow. It is taking banana shape and once fully stretched its foreskin rolled back exposing the pink bulb of his dick pointed towards Padmaja now seated on the bed.

"Mmmm...Nice" Padmaja commented seeing my husband's penis, and said again.. "good length and thickness" and she ran her tongue on her lush lips.

"Do you happen to see many dicks.." I asked.

"Not many, but sometimes I happened to see them. And Chandana your husband's penis is quite large..." she said. I felt proud.

Her right hand cupped his testicles while prodding gently at his scrotum with a finger, while her left hand wrapped her thumb and index finger around the base of his shaft and worked in circles. His penis was flexing now. She could feel it pushing against her fingers as she closed.

"Hmm..." Padmaja hummed, realizing she had been groping Bhargav for several seconds without explanation. "Sorry, I'm just- I'm feeling something that shouldn't be here."

Bhargav looked at her and asked "is there any problem...?" a drop of sweat formed at his brow.

"Oh, no not to be worried yours is fine, hun," Padmaja smiled seductively and waived at his hands that attempted to cover his erection. "Doesn't bother you; I find some swell at the base, do you feel this bump right here at the base of your shaft?"

Bhargav's hand moved to the perfectly normal vein that she was pressing on at the base and mumbled "yes..."

"Has that always been there?"

"Umm... I'm not sure," he said softly then cleared his throat causing his erection to bounce a little.

"Hmm..." Padmaja hummed again and pretended to think as she stared at it. "Well, it's possible it could be a serious blockage of blood- or a clot. I'll need to run a couple more tests, if that's alright?"

I saw a glimpse of smile on Bhargav's lips. He is acting perfectly. "Sure. Um, is this serious?" he asked showing anxiety in his eyes.

"Chandana, what do you say...? Can I go for the tests that I intended?

"Yes..." I said.. staring at Bhargav's erect Lund. "There must not be any pain when he is taking me..."

"I'm sure it's nothing. Lie down like that on the bed and widen your legs remove your pajama" she said to my husband and then added "Chandana please help him" she said to me.

I came to him and smiling at him winked and pulled his pajama from his knees.

Padmaja took off her gloves. I am still not entirely sure what she was going to do. She saw at Bhargav through the corner of her eye, he is staring at her thick butt through the tight floral skirt she wore. When she turned around, he turned his head towards the table in the room.

Though, she was 39 which she told me yesterday, she looked much younger. This was accented by the low-cut V tops she wore and short skirts.

She also told me yesterday that 'Many nights she would peel her clothes off after a couple glasses of wine and under a warm blanket and her fingers would rub down between her thighs. 'Poor lady' I thought.

"Just go ahead and lie back and close your eyes for me," she once again used the words 'for me'. She sat again on the bed near Bhargav's waist and looked at him. His eyes are closed. Probably trying imagining what she is going to do. The angle at which she sat, he could very easily see down into her shirt at her ample cleavage.

As some time passed Bhargav's erection had dwindled to a lazy half limp curve of a shaft that leaned over his left thigh towards Padmaja. She reached up and groped his bare shaft with her bare hand. His warm relaxed skin fit into the palm of her hand gently as she went back to palpating around the base of his shaft.

"I hope you two people might have realized that this isn't a medical exam, right?" she asked. I smiled myself as Padmaja is opening up now. I looked at Bhargav. Tough his eyes are closed there is a smile danced on his lips.

Cause of her actions his shaft hardened and she pulled it up to his belly with her right hand while her left rubbed slowly and carefully on his testicles in a gentle motion.

Padmaja gripped the shaft, massaged in circles around the base of Bhargav's penis until he was fully engorged. She let his shaft fall back down and it pointed nearly straight up this time and something glistened at the tip of his bulbous knob. The tiniest drop of pre-ejaculate.

A devious smile grew across Padmaja's lips as she pulled her hands back. Staring at his erect cock.

"Sunetri, I think now it time for action... come suck your love's love pole" she said as she herself took Bharagav's lips in her and kissing.

I came towards Bhargav's pole once I looked at it. If is fully erected and facing the roof. I slowly bending my head on his dick rotated my tongue around his dick head. "MMMm.. ssss... chandoo... you are killing.. oh.." he mumbled. His cock twitched violently. I took it fully in my mouth and moving my head up and down over his shaft.

Padmaja while kissing took his hand over her bare boob. As if chance had come for him Bhargav squeezed it very hardly... "hhhaaaa... mmm. My dear... they are not going anywhere... you can play with them as you like but be gentle.. She said and ran her palm on his bare stomach. After five minutes of this action I and Padmaja switched our places.

Now she took my hubby's penis in her small and hot mouth and mouthing him. I kissed bhargav for a while and bending over his face gave my tit to his mouth. Bhargav grabbed it as a hungry child and sucked it so hard that it pained "Oh Bhargav... what Padmaja said is correct be gemtle..." I said.

Padmaja raised her head and looked at me as if what happened...

"See what he has done...it turned red.. and is burning..." I showing my red boob to Padmaja said.

"Bhargav; is there any pakn now...?" she asked.

"No..."

Then she got on to the cot putting her legs on either side of him slowly sat on his phallus guiding with her right hand into her oozing slit. I am seeing at it, as centimeter by centimeter it disappeared in her sheath.

"Now Bhargav.. is there any pain or discomfort when sit like this...?" she once raised her butt and sitting again asked.

I understood very clearly that in the name of medical exam she is fucking him or rather she getting fucked by Bhargav's solid pole.

"No.. not at all rather I am getting excited...? Bhargav said raising his waist up as she raised her waist up, now he too understood that all this drama is to take good care of his dick.

"What are you feeling like...?" she asked.

"Do you want to the truth..." he mischievously smiling at us asked.

"yes...yes.. tell what you feel like.." Padmaja encouraged him.

"I want to shove my dick hardly in you and fuck you.. while you eat Chandoo's twat.

"Oh you naughty fellow.. so you want to fuck me.. Ok. I myself is horny, so I'll fulfill my your wish... yes I give permission for what you wish" she said and climbed down and said "I am at your service."

Thank you Bhargav said, he too climbed on the bed and he slowly laid Padmaja on her back as gentle as possible. He climbed on the bed and sat on his knees at her waist. He started giving light kisses. First he kissed her forehead, eyebrows, her beautiful eyes... "Bh...ar..ga..v.. sshhhhh..." she coed in his ears. I'm watching my hubby as a mesmerized person. Now he came to Padmja's sharp nose, then pushed his tongue in her nostrils, she giggled for this. He still came down to her soft lips, ran his tongue on her lips, further down on her chin, on her cheeks, nape of the neck, neck and down on the swell of her big boobs.