Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it hit me. I found myself yelling like a bitch "Darling... I am going to come, I can't hold any longer." And one of the biggest orgasms of my life till then started. Simultaneously my husband also screamed out, "Oh Chandooo.. dear... I am going to cum. I am going to cum inside one of the hottest pussies."

I started releasing my orgasm. I could feel Bhargav shooting sizzling hot thick and ferocious spurts of cum deep inside me. Every spurt that hit my deepest parts kept on intensifying my orgasm. And finally, all strength left my body. I slumped helplessly over his chest with his pulsating cock embedded inside my pussy.

By that time because of excitement Padmaja also reached her climax and she too discharged wetting all my fingers in her choot.

Time stood still for us. I clutched onto him and felt his river of sperm slowly draining outside my pussy intensifying my pleasure even more.

Followed by that; that night Bhargav shoved his pole in us I mean in me and in Padmaja once each and once he even tried to shove his pole in Pdmaja's fat ass. But she denied saying that she is exhausted. But he did his fascination of tit fucking.. he fucked Pdmaja's 36 C+ boobs sandwiching his shaft between her boobs.

After all those exciting sessions when we got up it is almost 7 am. We all got up had bath and Padmaja prepared breakfast for us. After having breakfast when we took leave from padmaja her eyes were full of tears.

"Cha..cha.. Paddu... what is this.. this is not the end.. it is the beginning... and we are going to do a lot horny sessions like this.. we will meet again.. take it granted.." I said tightly hugging her.

Bhargav supported me and promised he will be visiting her along with me... but after my delivery whenever possible.

He also said if she wants he can visit her without me also for which Pdmaja accepted with glee. Then we moved to our house.

So dear readers how do you feel this narration o f mine. Is this stimulated you all or not. We will meet again with my new experience soon... till then good bye...

I know this narration has become long.. but I don't want to break it into two, so that the tempo remains intact.

Please give your comments on this.

Your sweet dear CHANDOOO...

This episode ends here.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-