Life Changer: Un-Wedded Husband Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Bhrgav's every kiss is causing minor tremors in her body and her love juices are releasing in plenty. Within no time the bed sheet under her BUM dampened with her juices. "Mmm..sss. hhaaa..nnnaa...sss....vooonn..aaaaahha....hahahahahah..." she is moaning with delight and raising her waist up and up.

Now Bhargav came on to her taut nipples. He flicked them one after the other with his tongue. While looking at him I am soothing my itching pussy and looking at him. The moment he flicked she pressed his head on to her swelling boobs. He slowly teasing her crawled down to her fat belly and onto her puckered navel. He flicked his tongue there also and Padmaja's ass jumped a foot high. She could not contain now and stretching her hand took his massive tool in her fist and pressed.

Now Pdmaja in a hurry to have his love pole in her love hole; whereas it seems Bhargav is not in hurry and leisurely administering his actions on her hot body. At last he reached on to her crotch and in between is the swollen mound. He ran his tongue all along the love channel over the panty.

"aaaahhh.. ah.. sunetri... oh my god... how lucky you are to have such a romantic person as your husband.. aahhhhaaahhhhhhhhhh... bharg..av...bh...argav... mmmmmm....Sweetheart.. please come now.. it is unbearable for me.. bastard you are killing... " she literally begged him to fuck her. I stood at their bed as a silent spectator fingering myself.

Bhargav looked at her; I too looked and found that her eyes are filled with lust. Seeing that Bhargav is not responding to her request she lost her patience and pushed him on to the bed and came over him. Before coming up she peeled the remaining garments from her body and astride him. Now she is on him with her both legs on either side of his waist.

Bhargav saw that her pussy lips were fluffy and were glistening with her preliminaries. Padmaja took his flagpole and keeping it at the entrance of her she slowly sat on it. Her pussy is well lubricated and his penis went deep in. "aaaahhh... Padmaja.. your pussy s as hot as an oven." She started moving up and down on his shaft. It is sliding in and out of her. Her heavy breasts are bouncing as she is moving. It is a fascinating treat to watch.

Bhargav held her waist and started giving strokes from bottom. "mmm... fuck.. me.. Bhargav... fuck me hard..oh..oh... my what an experience it is.. are you enjoying dear" she said and pressing her own boobs.

Now it has become difficult for Bhargav to keep quite. He pulled her down and jumped over her and gave a strong push of his tool in her. "Hhhhaaaannnaaaannnn.." that is it.. fuck.. you bastard fuck.. mei tumhari randi hun.. hoona..?.. chodo.. ur jor se chodo... aah mujhe taare dikh rahi hai.. mmm..." with frenzy she lifting her ass up to meet his downward thrust.

I was shocked to listen her words... I didn't thought a well educated lady and is in good profession will speak like that.. but her words excited me also. And in excitement I too forgot my decency and said... "Salee.. theri tho.. chudana.. mere pati se.. pasand aya uska halabbi lavda.. randi...yahi kahathana too. chudaa.. aur andar lele apni yar aur mere pati ka lund ko.. kya mast salee hai thoo... lagta hai teri CHOOT bahut tight bhi hai.. dekh to salee kaise paani tapak rahi hai...raja.. chod salee ko.. aj phad de uski... fuck.. bhargav.. fuck that bitch.. see how she is rising her GAAND" I too started vulgar and encouraging both of them to have a nice fuck. Bhargav is giving shot after shot on her swollen wet pussy.

"Yes my dear... you are so good.. and your's fitted exactly in me.. it is been long time that I had such a satisfying chudai... uummm... yes like that.. yes.. yes.. I am coming.. commmmmmmiiiinnnning...ooooooooo" and Padmaja clenched the bed sheet with her fists and lifting her bum up she reached her climax. Later she told me that she got the biggest orgasm ever.

Bhargav too fucked her hardly for another seven eight shots and "aaaah padmaja...paddooo chandoo.. off.. here I am also finished.. take it...take it.. have full in your waiting pussy" he said and splashed his sperm in her oozing slit and fell on her. In his excitement he once took my name also while fucking her.

Both were tired and exhausted and fell in slumber. As I sat fingering myself and waiting for my turn.             

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

After 1/2 hour of their exciting and erotic love game they both came to senses. As soon as they came to senses Pdmaja strongly hugged my husband crushing her tits to his chest, gave a strong kiss on his cheeks and said.... "thank you bhargav.. and thank you chandoo for sharing your life partner for the his help I'm indebted to you both trough out my life." I saw thee is satisfaction in her eyes.

"Now it is Chandoo's turn" she said and looked at me with love and affection. I looked at Bhargav. He looked at me with desire in his eyes.

I smiling at him raise my eye brows s if 'what...?'

"Darling really you are great.. to share me to Padmaja... your are a real friend because of this my respect towards you doubled.." and said "I promise you that if you want to have any relation whom you like I won't object. Tell me if you have any..."

I want to use this offer as an opportunity in future so I said "No.. not at present no.. let me see in future if I am bored with you or to have excitement.. with others... Ok.. now please will you take care of my HOT PUSSY.. it turned horny by witnessing your wild fuck with Paddu.. (padmaja)"

"yes dear, my soldier ready to serve his mistress.." Bhagav said d showed his raging penis.

I gazed at his crotch. His weapon is ready with full rage. "just a minute.." Padmaja said and served all of us that sweet aromatic drink again, which stimulated us once more.

Before starting anew session once I went to my son's room and satisfied that he is in sound sleep. Before coming I changed myself with the frock which I brought with me. It is a see through frock just covering the roundness of my hips and on top covering only half of my choochis. Under it I wore a black lacy Bra and lacy panty. Once adjusted my hair and applied lip gloss on my lips with which they were shining.

As soon I came into Paddu's room both looked at me in aghast and Bhargav said... "Oh my...my.. chandoo... your lips are so juicy and hot." and in a swift move put his lips on mine and started chewing on them. Such was the intensity that a short gasp emitted from my mouth. I got submerged in his soft groans of pleasure.

On the other side Padmaja took my one TIT in her palm and squeezing it, now and then pinching the taut nipple.

I also found myself gorging on Bhrgav's mouth. Within a few seconds we lost total control immersing ourselves in the most passionate kiss of our lives. I felt his penis growing hard and long and banter upon my thigh. It must have been one of the hottest kisses in my life. 'So Padmaja had her effect on my hubby' I thought.

I did not even want to break away. Yes, the kiss itself started making me wet down there, maybe the touch of his penis through the flimsy frock was also taking its effect. By seeing his intensity I said "Paddooo.. aj meri burtha niklegi tumhi sambhalna..." I said. Yet I want it.

By the time Bhargav broke the kiss and looked into my eyes "Chandu my darling, I can't believe that you are so hot" he whispered, "Can I kiss you again?"' the moment I heard him ask, I just grabbed his head and pulled him down. He sucked both my lips into his. He made my whole body shudder and moans of pleasure emitted from our throats. A primitive bestial moan.

On the other side Pdmaja raised my frock and through the edge of the panty inserted her fingers and tickling me. Now Bhargav is literally feeding on my mouth. Then I felt his eel-like tongue pry my mouth open and I had no choice but to yield. I got to admit my sweet lover is a terrific kisser. I had never experienced such an electrifying kiss before.

I had a doubt whether he is having an affair at NOIDA otherwise how would he kiss so well? A tinge of jealousy also sneaked in my mind, but then thought 'what the hell he is mine and always be mine. I already had him with my voluptuous body and sex appeal.' I thought.

When my mouth opened up for him his tongue darted in and rubbed my tongue. A warm gush of unknown pleasure spread throughout my body. A new bout of wetness started building up between my legs. Bhargav pushed his tongue under my tongue. As an expert he sucked my whole tongue in his mouth.

He started suckling on it and managed to mumble. "Oh, Cahndoooo.. my sweet.. your tongue is so sweet."

His words has a great effect on me and I mumbled to Padmaja.. "paddoo my dear what an effect the kiss had on me, just imagine what effect it had on me," and my arms grabbing him tightly and caressing his back and hair wildly as he still feeding on my tongue. Dear readers, I really can't tell you how long he continued.

At one point when he drove his tongue in my mouth. I started to suckle on it like a hungry new born baby suckles her mother. I felt him shifting a bit down there. He placed his raging hard between my legs and on my mound of magnificence. By God, I could feel his heat even though the fabric of my frock and panties.

After what seemed eternity we finally broke off and heard our heavy heated breathing, lashing on to each other's faces for a few moments. Bhargav adjusted a bit on his elbows and moved down to my bosom. He rested his chin on my left boob and groaned in pleasure.

He running his palms in my naked thighs and shoulders said "Chandu.. you are so soft, my god what a texture" and then looked earnestly in my eyes.

Palming over my body he turned to Padmaja who by that time draped herself in saree and sleeveless blouse. He caught the drape of paddu's saree in his teeth. In a brisk movement of his head put it aside exposing her sleeveless blouse clad heavy bosom.

There was pure lust in his eyes as he measured the contours of her 36 C size boobs and my 34 C size. Lust had taken over me also. I said, "Darling let me take the lead from now.. Let me make you more comfortable." And I made him lie on his back and stood up over him with my feet on each side of his chest. I teasingly unrobed my frock.

When I was only in lacy panty only Bhargav shouted out, "Oh Chandoo, what a terrific figure you have. Today everything of yours seems to be new for me Let me see it all." The moment I started pulling my panty my dear husband interrupted "Chandu... sit over me and do it. I need a closer view."

Witnessing all this had an effect on an inexplicable effect on Padmaja too.

She said "darlings I am feeling hot behind the ears and damn certain wetness had started building up between my legs too. It was like some kind of hypnotic spell that I was under. I think I want one more session."

Generally at home whenever we are indulging; I always dominate him and Bhargav obeyed, but today he was commanding and I wanted to obey. Today I want to be his slave.

I gently lowered myself and ground my crotch upon his rigid naked manhood and having only my lacy panty between us. I knelt on my knees by either side of his chest. "Oh, honey you are looking hot." I could see Bhargav's eyes were flooding with lust. Sitting on his strong chest I pulled my legs one after the other from the panty.

Bhrgav never saw the slut in me as I always played a good house wife. He doesn't' know what are the things I am doing with my Radheshyam uncle when he is taking me.

Seeing me like this at Pdmajas's place he is in shock. Bhargav gave a gasp when he saw my lacy black bra hardly being able to contain my boobs. "Darling I wish I could take off that sexy bra myself, but no let our horny Paddu do this.. for me" and he looked at her. Paddu is a silent spectator to us bending down she kissed my husband and then me saying thanks, then, wasting no more time, she undid the bra and let it fall on the ground.

Two pairs of naked BOOBS fully swollen with lust and bouncing are at his disposal. Bhargav's eyes popped out as he saw our naked boobs in their splendor. "Oh, Padma, chandoo. I never imagined this session will be so amazing." Lust and admiration sparkled in his eyes. "I want to feel those."

Padmaja gave her boobs to his mouth while I took his right hand over mine.

His six pack ab muscled torso with thick hair on his chest made me wetter. I lowered my boobs on his chest. I was pressing them hard down started rubbing them forth and back giving a solid boob massage. The rustling of chest hair underneath the orbs added to the excitement.

Sparks were flying throughout my body and Bhargav started groaning in pleasure. The excitement was getting out of control. He stretched his neck to reach out for my boobs with his mouth. I raised myself and let my boobs fall upon his face. "Oh, dear" he thrust hard into my crotch.

By this time Padmaja was fondling my other masti and playing with my wet twat.

He started sucking on my boobs in a frenzied manner, alternating between the two. I grabbed on to his head shuddering and enjoying the exquisite sensation. The slurping sounds were filling up the whole room. I started moaning uncontrollably and speaking out unwanted sentences.

"Oh.. darling... mmm.. yes..yes,...suck my boobs," I literally shouted, "Suck you're such a darling... suck my boobs, as much as you want, maul them, pinch them. Suck as much as you want." The boob sucking session went for a good ten minutes alternating between me and Paddu, and all of us speaking dirty and moaning in tremendous joy.

My hubby's erection was poking into my crotch ceaselessly. I opened my thighs as wide as possible. My clean-shaven pussy is now shamelessly displayed before him.

"My god, you both are Venuses yourselves." He said. His eyes were full of pure admiration blended with uncontrollable lust. "chandoo you have to do something else down there," he gasped. I am still striding him. I focused on his crotch. The erection was so prominent that it seemed his penis would rip me apart. His veins are bulged out.

"Padma.. dear can you hold it. I want to feel your hands again."

"Sure dear why not.. it is a pleasure... she grabbed Bhargav's hot boner in her right fist and gave a wink to me.

The next moment, for the second time, my Bhrgav's hard cock was engulfed in Padmaja's palms. She started to stroke him gently and he started moaning in joy. At the same time I am fondling his heavy balls and weighing them.

"Oh, Chandoo.. your hands are so soft, so warm. and dear Paddoo yours too... I never expected such a horny session. It is unbelievable.."

The heat of his rock hard cock seeped through my hands right to the insides of my pussy. When I said the same, Paddoo too said "yes. Dear you are right. It is the same with me."

All our bodies are heated up. I and Paddoo expecting to have nice fuck; but it seems Bhargav had some other plans.

"My hot ladies will you do that to me?"

"What?" we both asked together while continuing to stroke him.

"Darling your mouthing skills.. Chandoo you did so well many times "I know how hot your mouth feels." And he stretched his hands to me and to Padmaja's boobs.

I reached his throbbing cock with my mouth saying, "As you wish my dear." And Paddo took his heavy balls in her mouth. She could not have two at a time so satisfied with one only.

"ngrnnngrrrrr..nnngnggnnrrrn..." a wild groan escaped his mouth.

We complied with his wishes. And Bhargav really enjoyed it.

The temptation of his rock hard cock was too much for me to ignore. In excitement it seemed that his boner has grown at least an inch bigger. I started by licking him from the base to the tip of the shaft and now Padmaja took the possession of his ruby head. He trembled in ecstasy.

Not only that today he smelt and tasted good added to my excitement. His hot hard cock tasted like a spicy sausage. Within a minute I had his six inches slithering its way into my hot eager mouth.

Oh, his cock felt like a palate of delicious sizzlers on my tongue and believe me I was feeling strange quivers in my pussy.

"Oh, God damn it," he shrieked in unbearable ecstasy. "I knew both your mouths will be hot as hell. Oh please, suck me, suck me well." Those words had a hypnotic effect on us.

I relaxed my throat muscles to accommodate the whole seven inches in my mouth.

Generating some saliva from the back of my throat, I went down on him till my lips touched the base of his cock. The throbbing head sat snugly at the base of my throat. The moment his glands touched the insides of my throat I found my pussy start to throb with an unknown convulsion. Bhargav shrieked in a guttural tone. My mouth is paining. I removed his dick from my mouth to relax.

Immediately Paddu wrapping her lips tightly at the cock base and sucking in. Paddu started moving her head up and down. I think he must have gone mad with our blowjob skills. Within thirty seconds he was yelping..

"Oh my hot ladies... you suck so damn well; Oh yes, don't stop. Suck me well, suck me. Oh,..."

Hearing him groan like that sent another small explosion in the depths of my pussy. I really wanted his cock embedded deep inside me. Yes, I wanted to fuck him in front of another woman. The excitement is unbearable now. I felt my pussy juices leaking wantonly and desperately wanting a cock to get soaked into. When I pushed my hand between Paddu's thighs her position is similar to me.

"My darlings I want to fuck you both please ride me Chandoo and Paddu will you please give your hot pussy to my mouth.." he said clenching his fist on my waist. His fingers are digging me. I let the rock hard pole slide out my mouth. I was proud to see it glistening royally with my saliva. I had taken enough excitement for the day.

I got up and sat over him with my knees by his waist and started lowering myself over his eager cock. This cowgirl position is told me by padmaja for a pregnant lady this is good for fucking. As we were both well lubricated it took only a slight shove, to let his cockhead slide effortlessly inside my pulsating PUSSY.

Then simultaneously BHARGAV gave an upward shove and I, a downward. And that HOT ROD of MY LOVELY HUSBAND's disappeared inside my oozing slit. We both sighed and shuddered in indescribable pleasure. His cock touched my innermost parts which had never been touched by any cock before. (I mean even Radheshym uncle's).

He literally shouted "Oh CHANDU.. MY sweet darling... your CUNT is very hot "Fuck me Darling, fuck me and make me cum."

Those exciting words brought out the whore in me and positioning myself on the support of my feet. I lifted my waist-high enough to let the cockhead out of my pussy. I gently pushed it down till the base, grinding hard. I repeated the move and within few strokes we gained a heavenly rhythm.

On the other side Padmaja is grinding her pussy over his mouth. She also stretching her hands took my swollen boobs and playing with them..

"Eat. Bhargav.. eat lap my pussy.. is it nice... to suck me... suck me; see your wife is moving on you and enjoying herself.. yes I too am enjoying your cunt eating. You have good eating skills" Padmaja is screaming and grinding her slit over Bhargav.

His cock was blowing our minds away and his shrieks of pleasure drove us wild. Soon I was fucking his cock like the wildest slut. And Pdmaja got up from his mouth and lying at his side she gave her large nipple to Bhargav's mouth while she took my hand over her oozing twat.

I pushed my middle finger deep in her and rotated it and Bhargav sucked her teat hardly sucking his mouth deep in. "NNnnnggnaaaahhhhaaa... bhargav.. oh.. chandoo see what he is doing...?" groaning wildly she is complaining me.

We all started groaning and shrieking madly. In addition, the obscene yet sweet squelching sounds of our groins grinding against each other were spinning all of us into unexplored realms of lust.