Linda and the Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Their grandparents are picking them up," Abby answered, easing her hand up my thigh.

"And what about Ron? What if he walks in on us?" I asked, subconsciously spreading my legs.

"Hmmm," Abby paused. "I'll let you fuck him," Abby said as her fingers found my wet sex. I was barely able to keep driving.

"What?!?" I asked, spreading my legs further, not realizing I was rocking my hips.

"I know he'd like to fuck you. He felt bad when I caught him looking at your butt one time, and I told him it was okay - to look. I know he's not as gorgeous as Kevin, or maybe your husband, or any other hot guy that you let between your legs. Ron has a nice dick, though. I think you'd like it, but if you didn't, I'd let him fuck me while I used one of my bigger toys on you."

"Seriously?" I asked, my hand pressing down on Abby's.

"Come on, it'll be fun," Abby said, pulling her hand from mine and licking her fingers.

She seemed to say that a lot.

I nodded, and continued the drive to Abby's house, thinking I would at least be able to clean up my clothes and myself before heading home.

Abby confided more and more to me during the remainder of the drive. She admitted that she had actually been going to the video booths several times a week for the past few months.

Alone, without Ron.

When she said she knew the owner, she meant the owner of each adult video store. Ron had been with her to all of them, and Ron helped her purchase dildos at all of them - making sure she didn't bring anything home too big. He had fucked her in each of the video booths, and he sometimes watched as she'd give handjobs and blowjobs from a separate booth. She never unlatched the door for anyone, though. Not until this time, with me. She never made any trouble at any of the video booth locations, and wasn't taking money from anyone. If anything, she seemed to be good for business as she was almost guaranteed to strip once she got into a booth, and guys would line up outside the adjacent booths for a chance to get a handjob or even a blowjob. Despite the interaction with her audience, she admitted she was more of an exhibitionist than a slut. Lenny was right in calling her a cock tease.

Abby decided to bring up anal sex, asking if I tried it, and then if I liked it.

"I've done it a few times," I admitted.

"With your husband, or someone else?" Abby asked. Up until this point, I hadn't responded to her insinuations, even if she had just been relaying what Ron had said.

"Both," I said, and she squirmed in her seat.

"I knew it!" Abby said, excitedly. "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!"

"Knew what?" I asked. "That I tried anal sex?"

"No, Linda," Abby said. "I knew you were a slut - but in a good way. Nobody could have a butt like yours and not be using it every chance she could. Did Kevin ever do you up the butt?"

Again, I hadn't played along previously, mostly listening to her indirect accusations. But, this time, I figured it might help things.

"No," I said, pulling into her driveway. "Kevin never did me up the butt."

"Too big?" Abby asked, undoing her seatbelt. "I bet he's hung like a horse."

I decided to let that one go for the moment.

"How much time to we have? Do I have time to wash my skirt and blouse, and maybe take a shower?" I asked.

"Ron won't be back with the kids for another three hours," Abby smiled. "Plenty of time."

Abby gave me a pair of yoga pants that were almost too big for her but tight on me, and one of Ron's t-shirts. I used the guest shower while she used the shower in the master bathroom. I towel-dried my hair, leaving it to curl on its own, put on the clothes she gave me, and found the washer and dryer for my come-soiled clothes. When I walked back upstairs to the master bedroom, Abby was blow-drying her long red hair, naked. She turned off the dryer when I stepped into the room, but made no effort to cover herself up. Instead, she pulled me onto her large, four-posted bed and kissed me.

When her kisses left my mouth and began wandering over my face, I just closed my eyes and let her kiss me wherever she wanted. I think she must have been thinking about this for some time, as she was shaking when she got to my nipples, then my stomach, and then my pussy.

I helped her as she undressed me. I should have known we were both going to end up naked in her bed, and wondered why I even bothered with the clothes.

She continued her soft kisses over my entire body. Her enthusiasm was making me wet.

She moved between my legs, helping me to pull my knees back and spreading them, giving her full access to my wet pussy and puckering butt hole.

"I can only imagine how many cocks have been here," Abby said before burying her face in my sex.

"A lot," I thought to myself.

She was good.

I rested my feet on her shoulders while she lapped and fingered my pussy. Her hands were much smaller than mine, but I still hadn't expected her to put her whole hand inside me. She worked her hand into a fist and fist-fucked me while pressing her tongue on my clit, then sucking it before pressing on it again. I wondered where she had learned how to do that, if she had never done that before. Porn?

Wherever it was, it was working.

"Oh, Abby!" I said. "I'm gonna come!"

Abby pulled her hand from my pussy and eased two fingers into my butthole. Then three.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried. "Fuck!"

I didn't know if female ejaculation was real, or if I had ever ejaculated previously, but the way Abby lapped feverishly at my sex, I was pretty sure I ejaculated all over the place. Her face was wet, but that didn't stop her from continuing to hammer her fingers in my butt while she did her magic with her mouth.

My stomach clenched as I came hard, and she finally pulled her fingers from my ass and put them in her mouth.

"Do you ever do ass-to-mouth?" Abby asked, as if asking what the weather was going to be like tomorrow.

I nodded.

She moved on top of me and kissed me, and I kissed her back. She had definitely triggered my desire to go down on her and suck on her freakishly large clitoris, but she pushed me back.

"I'd like you to do something else to me, if you're okay with it." Abby said.

She stepped off the bed and opened the nightstand next to her. In the drawer were at least five different dildos of various shapes and sizes. Several butt plugs. A ball gag. Handcuffs. A small whip. And a harness.

She handed me the harness, and pulled out two of the larger dildos.

"Ron usually wears this. He'll put his cock through the top hole and one of the dildos in the bottom so when he fucks me, I'm getting fucked in the butt, too." Abby held up the harness to show me.

Abby worked the bases of the two dildos into the holes in the harness. "Have you ever had two cocks in you at the same time?" Abby asked. She had no idea how much she was turning me on.

"Yes," I said quietly.

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!" Abby said, again. "Would you fuck me with these, please? And then lick my pussy afterward?"

I stood up from the bed and kissed Abby deeply. She closed her eyes as our tongues rolled over each other in our mouths. I took the harness from her and stepped into it. It was a tight fit, and I couldn't help but notice that the base of one of the dildos pressed hard against my clit. I found a tube of KY lubricant in the dildo drawer and squirted some on both of the toys, and then fingered some into her butt hole. There was also a tube of flavored anal lube, but I figured I'd leave that for Ron. Abby just looked back at me with a beaming smile which was almost unsettling.

I eased the toys into her slowly, giving her a chance to loosen up as I inched farther into her accommodating pussy and butthole. I wasn't sure how the toys weren't hurting her. Then I remembered, she was a few years younger than me, a freak, and recently stretched by Lenny's big dick.

"Oh yeah," Abby purred. "That's it. Fuck me."

I had to admit, if she wasn't really enjoying it, she was putting on a heck of a show. I could see why Ron had been satisfied with just his wife for the past few months. She was a handfull, but she was also a lot of fun in her own way.

Abby pulled me close to her and wrapped her arms around my neck. She bucked into the harness and kissed me hard.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck!" Abby repeated.

So, I did.

I pulled back enough to hold her ankles and spread her outstretched legs wide while I plowed both toys into her to the hilt. They were both about eight inches long and two inches wide, and apparently that was all she needed to take her to the edge.

"Lick my pussy, quick!" Abby begged.

I withdrew from her gaping holes, careful not to get any scat on her bedspread, and stepped out of the harness. If ever there was a bitch in heat, it was Abby at that moment.

No sooner had I placed my mouth on her sex than she held the back of my head and smashed my nose into her large clitoris. She came hard, and yelled out an ear-splitting "Fuck!" at the top of her lungs.

She rubbed herself on my face for a few more seconds, before relaxing her grip on my hair.

"Wow!" Abby whispered.

"Wow is right!" I said with a smile.

The buzzer went off on the washing machine, and Abby threw on a robe and tied her hair in a ponytail.

"Wait, here," Abby said. "I'll be right back."

A few minutes later, Abby returned with a bottle and two wine glasses.

"I put your clothes in the dryer, gentle cycle," Abby said. "It'll be about twenty minutes before they're done. I figured we could pass the time with a glass of wine."

"Okay, just one, but then I should probably take another shower and get going," I said.

"You can use mine this time," Abby said, and brought my hand up to feel her swollen clit.

"Are you always this much of a freak?" I asked playfully. I guess that was the wrong thing to say, as her demeanor darkened, slightly.

"I'm just trying to have fun, okay?" Abby admitted. "I can't be like you. I'm just not wired that way, but sometimes I wish I was. Benny - a total stranger - was the only other man I'd ever been with besides Ron, and it was incredible. I feel guilty about it, but at the same time, I don't."

I was about to correct her, but then I remembered Lenny probably gave her a fake name for a reason.

I wondered if he gave me a fake name, too.

"That was just crazy... irresponsible of me to do that when I think about it," Abby said. "I didn't know anything about him, if he was clean or diseased, or if he would be nice enough to let me come. But when I watched you riding his big dick, I really wanted that for me, too."

"It's okay, Abby," I said. "I get it."

"Probably a lot more than me," Abby pouted.

"It's not a contest, right?" I asked. "You seem like you're having fun, and enjoying what you have, so just keep enjoying it."

"Is that what you do?" Abby asked. "Don't you ever think about getting hurt or hurting anyone else?"

I had to think about that one.

No kids to worry about or care for. A husband that loved me but was no longer in love with me. A young man that was infatuated with me, but at the same time had no problem sharing me with a half-dozen other men on any given day. A taxi driver that I barely knew that seemed to lay claim to my pussy whenever he desired. Fuck-buddy co-workers, one of them with an apparent jealous streak. A co-worker and best friend that was a few years older than me and stilled fucked better than I'd ever know.

"I think I'll have that glass of wine now." I said, pulling off Abby's robe.

Abby managed to make me come two more times. I wasn't sure how many times Abby came, as it seemed never-ending. Just when I thought she'd had enough, she would pull out a new toy, or suggest a new position to try, and we would go at it again.

We ended up finishing off the bottle by the time we stepped in the shower.

"Pee on me," Abby said.

"What?" I asked as she squatted in the shower in front of me.

"Pee on my face," Abby said, blinking at the water in her eyes. "Have you ever peed on someone before?"

"Yes, but..." I said.

"Pee in my mouth, I want to taste it," Abby said, and then closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

"Does Ron pee on you?" I asked, wondering if I even needed to release my bladder.

"No," Abby said. "But, I don't want Ron to do it. I want you to do it."

"Abby, we don't have to check all the boxes in one day," I said, trying to pull her up to me.

"I don't know when we'll have another chance, or if I'll ever want to do this again," Abby said. "Please, just do it."

I placed my foot on the ledge in the corner of the shower and Abby kissed my toes, ankle, calf, thigh, and then my pussy. I tried to let out a controlled trickle, but once I started, it came out like garden hose.

Abby grimaced as urine went in her eyes, up her nose, and in her mouth. But she didn't back away.

"Okay, that was weird," Abby admitted, reaching for the soap and letting the shower water rinse out her mouth.

"Definitely not for everybody," I said, washing her hair.

"Have you ever..." Abby started.

"Don't even think about it," I said, flatly. I kissed her on the mouth and held her close to me, and she finally seemed to come down from her orgasmic high.

I was still feeling a little bit of the wine while I got dressed, but five minutes and a cup of coffee later, I felt safe to drive.

Abby opted to remain in a bathrobe, intent on letting Ron do her in the butt when he got home.

Once in the car, I immediately called Ron.

"I just spent the afternoon fucking your wife," I said.

"I wish I could have been there," Ron said.

"So did she," I answered. "She even said she'd let you fuck me had you walked in on us."

"What?!?" Ron said. "I don't believe you."

"Ask her yourself," I said. "And, I think she'd like you to do her in the butt as soon as you get home."

"Did you have a glass of wine with her or something?" Ron asked.

"Finished the bottle," I said.

"Okay, I believe you," Ron admitted. "She always wants anal after drinking wine for some reason."

"She also said you told her about me and Kevin," I said. "You conveniently left out the part about me and you."

"I thought it might add to the mystery about you," Ron said.

"Mystery?" I asked. "More like add to my slutty reputation. By the way, it worked."

"Kevin was still acting weird at work," Ron said, changing the subject.

"Yeah, he acted weird around me, too," I agreed. "But, Abby wants his dick in her."

"Did she tell you that?!?!" Ron said, just a little bit shocked.

"Not in so many words, but she was really interested in the fact that I fucked him," I said. "She wanted to know if I had ever let him fuck me in the ass."

"Did you?" Ron asked.

"Girl secret," I said. I waited a moment, and then added, "I'm pretty sure she's ready to take Kevin's dick, whenever he's ready to give it to her. Still not jealous?"

"Are you kidding?" Ron asked. "I'm stroking my cock right now!"

I wasn't surprised to find the house empty when I got home. I changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt, and took care of some household chores when Jean called, asking to come over. That was unusual, as I was the one that normally asked to come over to her place - especially when Michael's college friends were staying over the weekend.

Cocktails were on the kitchen counter when Jean arrived. I hadn't seen her in weeks and she looked good.

"You're not wearing underwear, are you?" I asked, as if to make sure.

"Linda, of course not," Jean smiled. She sat on the kitchen bar stool and crossed her shapely, tan legs. Her high heeled sandals looked sexy on her perfectly pedicured feet. She looked like she had just left the office, and partially undressed on the way home. Her blouse was unbuttoned an inch below her cleavage.

"Were you planning on seducing me, or my husband?" I asked, handing her a drink.

"Maybe both," Jean smiled. "Actually, I wanted to tell you about your taxi friend."

Intrigued, I sat next to Jean and learned all about Lenny, Benny, and Kenny. As far as she could tell, Kenny was his real name. Married, at least one kid, and was an independent contractor of sorts. He provided a service much like a limousine driver. He was apparently an excellent driver, and known for his discretion. If the regular taxi companies were maxed-out, they would sometimes send business his way, but for the most part, he received his clients by word of mouth. More timely than Uber, and licensed.

"Well, that would explain why Michael or Terry picked him," I said.

"It was Michael," Jean said.

"Does he know?" I asked.

"That Kenny... I mean Lenny's been fucking you?" Jean asked. "Probably. I wouldn't worry about it, though."

"And why not?" I asked. "Has Michael already moved on?"

"Not at all, Linda," Jean said. "My son is in love with you as much today as the first time he saw your derriere in a bikini bottom."

"Well, that's reassuring, I suppose," I said.

"Brian still avoiding you?" Jean asked.

"Yeah, in a weird way, too," I said.

I heard the garage door open. As if on cue, Brian was home.

"Long day at the office, dear?" I greeted him as he walked through the door. He looked - and smelled - like he had just finished fucking someone.

"I need a shower," Brian said. "Hi, Jean," he added as he walked through the kitchen.

"You want me to join him in the shower?" Jean asked, not entirely kidding.

"That would be interesting," I said. "Let's wait to see how he acts when he gets out. I'm really not interested in fucking him."

"Speak for yourself," Jean smiled at me.

"Horny?" I asked.

"Not at all," Jean answered, and downed the rest of her drink.

"Another?" I asked.

"Of course," Jean said.

A few minutes later, Brian came downstairs to the kitchen in jogging shorts and a t-shirt. If I didn't know better, I would say that he forgot to put on underwear.

"Are you staying for dinner, Jean?" Brian asked.

"I don't know, Linda, am I staying for dinner?" Jean asked me.

"Sure, what are we having?" I asked Brian.

He gave me the look of "not my job" and found another tumbler.

"What are we drinking?" Brian asked.

"Old Fashioned," I answered. "Would you like me to make you one, dear?"

"That'd be great, thanks," Brian answered, and sat on the bar stool next to Jean. Definitely not wearing underwear. I wondered what he was up to.

"Pizza?" I asked. I picked up the phone and started placing the order without waiting for a reply.

"Sure," Jean said, also noticing that Brian opted to go commando this evening. "Brian, are you trying to tease me by not wearing any underwear?"

"I could say the same about you, Jean," Brian turned on his charm. "But, I'm actually in the middle of laundry day, sorry."

"I'm not," Jean smiled at him. He wasn't sure if she was talking about teasing him or being in the middle of laundry day. "Are you coming to the office party at my place in a week or so?"

"Thinking about it," Brian said. "Sounds like fun."

"I hope so," Jean said. "I think we could all use a bit of fun with our coworkers." Jean uncrossed her legs, then recrossed them. Sharon Stone had nothing on Jean.

"Now who's teasing whom?" Brian asked.

Jean just smiled at him, then turned and handed me her empty glass, "Another?"

The pizza was good, but hardly soaked up the alcohol we were consuming. Jean appeared to end up so drunk she could barely walk, let alone drive. I insisted she spend the night, and gave her a set of pajamas that I knew she probably wouldn't wear, some towels and kissed her goodnight as I closed the door to the guest bedroom.

Brian was already asleep by the time I finished brushing my teeth. I crawled in bed, turned out the light, and must have passed out. I woke up two hours later to the unmistakable sound of fucking coming from the living room.

1...34567...9