Linda and the Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean handles her liquor better than I give her credit for. She had showered after I said goodnight, and found her second wind. She put on the pajamas I gave her, and walked downstairs to the living room and quietly turned on the television. Brian heard something downstairs, and when he realized I was sound asleep, decided to see what Jean was up to.

Brian had acquired a streaming box while he was on one of his trips, and was able to get all forms of bootleg movies while they were still in theaters. It was novel, at first, but I quickly became bored with it. The quality was always questionable, and I figured it was probably illegal, so I didn't spend any time learning how to use it. I had been entertained in other ways for the past few months, and those were much more fulfilling.

Brian, however, seemed to think there was something that Jean would like to see by way of that little box.

I knew Jean wasn't offended by porn, as both Michael and Terry would show her what the latest porn stars were doing to push the limits. Her usual response was "I did that before I had Michael," and we believed her. But, Brian didn't know that.

Brian offered Jean another drink, and she declined, saying she was just going to be up for a few minutes before heading back to bed and trying to sleep off the impending hangover.

He operated one remote, then another, typed in a password, and started playing a movie comprised of multiple cellphone video angles of a white woman with an incredible ass prancing around in a mask in a hotel room. She wore garter belts, stockings, familiar heels, and a push-up corset that made her pierced nipples even more noticeable. It looked like she was surrounded by at least a dozen black men, although Jean knew it was only six at the time.

"Well, this is interesting," Jean said, and rested her hand on Brian's leg. She had seen me naked enough to immediately know it was me in the video. If Brian knew it was me, he didn't say anything. Jean also recognized Terry's cock, and how he used it in me. She wasn't sure if it was a pang of jealousy, or if Jean was just being Jean, but she reached over and gently rubbed her hand over Brian's crotch.

"Do you like watching this trash?" Jean asked, squeezing my husband's shaft through his shorts and wondering how many times he had already watched this particular video. He stayed silent.

Jean reached down the front of Brian's shorts and pulled out his stiff cock. "I guess you do."

"Doesn't it look like her, though?" Brian said, not entirely ignoring the fact that Jean was holding his dick, as Terry fucked me harder in the video than he had been fucking Jean, lately.

"Linda has a nice butt, but I don't think it's as nice as that girl's," Jean lied.

The porn star Jessie Rogers - before her terrible boob job - had a butt like mine, and similar natural tits, but Jessie was tanned, blonde, taller, and prettier than me. After some sun, though... face down... I could have been her slightly shorter, and much older sister.

"That's got to be her, that fuckin' slut," Brian said, allowing Jean to stroke his throbbing cock without reservation.

"Why don't you ask her about it, if you really think it's her?" Jean asked. "She's only human, and its not like you don't have a girlfriend or two out there, right?"

"I figured she fooled around with her boss on those business trips you go on, but I didn't think she was doing this," Brian said.

"Well, I don't think that's Linda, but if you want to fantasize that it is, and if that turns you on, I say go with it," Jean said, wondering how much longer Brian could last. I've heard her handjobs were excellent.

"You could just go upstairs and confront her about this, if you really need to know," Jean said. "Though, I don't know how that's going to solve anything at 3am on a Friday night." She unbuttoned her pajama top with her free hand.

"Or, you could just take out all that frustration out on me. Right here, right now," Jean said, letting go of Brian's shaft, standing, and stepping out of her pajama bottoms. "She doesn't have to know. It would be our little secret." Jean bent over and took Brian's rigid tool in her mouth.

There were only a few scenes where there was no doubt it was me in the video. I remembered taking off the mask at some point and just letting loose, but they weren't supposed to video my face. The pierced nipples and clit, while not entirely unique, didn't help with anonymity. Terry and Michael had described the events of that evening well enough that Jean had an idea when they would show my face up close either being fucked in the mouth, or being covered in come. This was the first time she had seen the video herself, and she would later tell me that it had turned her on almost as much as it seemed to excite Brian.

Jean had only intended to find out about Brian's affairs (if he was having any), and perhaps blow him on the sofa, before calling it a night. She would tell him they could blame their indiscretion on the alcohol, though she wasn't actually drunk.

"I don't have a condom," Brian said.

"I don't have one, either," Jean said, momentarily taking her mouth off his swollen glans. "Don't worry, dear, I'm not in any videos," Jean said as she resumed showing off her oral skills. "And, I'm not going to get pregnant. I'm a clean, safe fuck."

How can any horny guy say no to that?

Brian displayed unbelievable stamina and fucked Jean on our sofa for over an hour.

Jean may have been a few years older than me, but she stayed in shape. Actually, she stayed in really good shape. She was not frail by any means, so when she later told me just how rough Brian had been fucking her in that hour, I wasn't sure what to think.

I got out of bed, quietly opened the bedroom door, and peaked around the corner of the stairway, just in time to see Brian withdraw his dick from Jean's pussy. She was bent over with her knees on the seat cushions of the sofa and her butt arched upward. As soon as he stepped back, she stepped off the sofa and let him fuck her face for several minutes before they resumed their previous positions. If Jean was getting tired of getting on her knees to blow him before getting back on the sofa to get fucked some more, she didn't show it. Brian showed no signs of slowing down, either.

The video on the television had changed to a completely different video, though still amateur porn. Jean sat Brian on the sofa and turned around, straddling him and letting him choose which hole to place his tool, next. He chose the tighter of the two. She rode him as I watched, the way I rode her son when she watched all those months ago. Although Brian didn't notice, Jean looked up at me and winked. She then stepped off my husband's lap and took his dirty cock in her mouth.

I quietly walked back to my bedroom, closed the door, and got back in bed. My pierced clit throbbed, and I was able to make myself come quickly and quietly. After that, though, I was spent. I fell asleep a little confused, but somehow, I thought things just got a little better.

I woke up to the smell of bacon, and the sound of Jean humming.

I walked down to the kitchen in my sweatpants and sweatshirt to find Jean making breakfast wearing nothing but the pajama top.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" Jean said with a cheerful smile.

"Someone got laid last night," I responded, reaching for a cup of freshly poured coffee. "Where's Brian?"

"He left early to do work things," Jean said.

"On a Saturday?" I asked.

"That's all he said after I sucked his cock for the umpteenth time," Jean smiled and took a sip of her coffee.

She opened a few cabinets and then reached up to get the plates she had been looking for. The pajama shirt rose up her back, revealing a beautifully tanned butt with no hint of tan lines. The muscles of her toned legs flexed as if she'd been using them all night.

"About that..." I started.

"About that..." Jean interrupted. "He likes amateur porn, anal sex, and takes little blue pills, now."

"Really?" I asked. It would certainly explain the stamina earlier that morning. "What about the girlfriends?"

"Oh, that..." Jean continued eating a piece of bacon. "He has a few. Young things, barely out of high school. Rebellious types, mad at their daddies - the guys your husband actually has meetings with when he travels. I guess he doesn't like their daddies, much, either."

"So, Brian fucks their daughters?" I asked.

"And their wives, I think," Jean said, handing me a fork. "He said he uses condoms all the time, though."

"Why doesn't the man-slut want to fuck me, then?" I asked, just being curious and maybe a little jealous.

"Oh, he does! I guess sometimes he runs out of little blue pills... or condoms," Jean said, sipping her orange juice.

"Why would he need condoms with me? He knows I had my tubes tied," I said.

"He suspected you fooled around, before. But, now he knows you've been fucking a lot of black boys, too," Jean said. "I think he'd fuck you if they'd worn condoms, but since they didn't, he'd have to explain why he wanted to wear condoms with a wife that isn't going to get pregnant. You put him in an awkward position."

"Because I'm a three-holed, come-hungry, college boy-sucking, and taxi driver-fucking filthy slut?" I said, more of an admission than a question.

"Well, yeah," Jean said. "And I've watched you let guys piss in your mouth, and you didn't always spit it all out. You can be quite the dirty girl, Linda, not that I'm judging. When's the last time you were checked out by your doctor?"

"After the last gangbang," I admitted. "Just like I always do."

"Well, you've been fucking Kenny... or Lenny, too. And Ron," Jean added. "You should probably just go for a check-up, and then talk to Brian."

"Did you like it?" I asked. "Fucking my husband?"

"Yeah, I kinda did," Jean said. "Oh, and he thinks its our little secret. Let him have that." There was a pause while Jean finished her coffee. "He did make me come a few times."

"Really?" I asked, genuinely surprised. "How long were you two going at it?"

"A little more than an hour, I think," Jean said. "You should start fucking him again. He's not a bad lay. Rough - like an angry grudge-fuck, but not bad. When he gets going, he really gets going, though."

"I'll think about it," I said, and finished my breakfast.

The office party was quickly approaching. I didn't want to make more of a thing out if it than it was - on the surface.

According to Jean's account of her morning with my husband, Brian showed a definite interest in fucking my friend and coworker, again, adding her to his list of extramarital regulars. However, Brian was also convinced that I was the ultimate slut and was too conflicted to approach me about it. I guessed he had seen the Abby video with my face getting fucked and come-splattered, too.

Mostly out of curiosity to see how the evening would unfold, Brian said he would be in town for the occasion. But, he also wanted another blowjob from Jean. She had hinted that if he went to the party, there was a distinct possibility of plenty more blowjobs just for him.

Ron told me that Abby had gone overboard with her kinky side in preparation for the party and it was all my fault. I had no idea what that meant, but he didn't exactly sound like he was complaining. I looked forward to it.

Kevin was going to attend with his wife, but he still got a weird look on his face whenever I brought up the party.

Everyone else was in, and reserved overnight babysitters for the entire evening.

The last work day before the party, I couldn't help but notice Kevin forcing a smile when it should have come naturally.

"Kevin, are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Are we okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned on a professional level.

He forced a fake smile, "Of course, why wouldn't we be?"

"I can think of at least one reason," I said. "Was it really that much of a shock?"

"Kinda, yeah," Kevin said. "I thought it was just me or your husband. I didn't know there were others. Ron was the last guy I expected you to be with."

"Well, it was mostly just you," I lied. "My husband never being home, and away on business trips on the other side of the world made me lonely. We talked about that."

Kevin nodded.

"You were... are gorgeous, and I love... loved the way you fuck... fucked me, so when you just stopped taking an interest in me, what was I supposed to do? I can't help it that I really like sex," I admitted.

"But, Ron?" Kevin asked.

"He had as much to lose as me, so I figured he'd keep his mouth shut," I said, truthfully. "And he did, for the one time we actually fooled around," I lied. "I just wish we had both used better judgement and not picked the office to take care of my frustrations."

"Just once?" Kevin raised an eyebrow.

"Just once," I lied. "But it had been building. You don't know what it's like, Kevin. Your wife gets to enjoy your incredible cock every night. What do I get? A dildo? Believe me, I'd much rather have your dick than Ron's," I said.

"Why's that?" Kevin mused.

"You're a lot bigger, for one thing," I said, honestly. "And you're a lot better looking and a great kisser. I really miss having you between my legs on business trips. What happened?"

"You started looking happier at work," Kevin said. "At first, I thought your husband had stopped traveling as much. But, when I overheard you telling Jean and the others that he was gone even more frequently than the previous year, I figured you found someone else. Whatever it was we had, I didn't want to play third fiddle."

I nodded, not knowing exactly what he meant, but figured he didn't like sharing me.

"Okay," I said. "Just know that I'll never say no to you if you come knocking on my door on a business trip, but I will say no to Ron, okay?"

Kevin nodded and said, "Sure, Jean. I'll see you at the party."

If Brian had been out of town, I would have spent the night at Jean's and had Michael and his friends lined up to fuck me all night. It was probably a good thing Brian was home, as I managed to get a full night's sleep. Brian had been cordial all evening, but he still kept his distance. No dick from Brian that night. I almost asked him if he'd like me to invite Jean over, so he could fuck her again, but I remembered Jean asking that I keep their little secret.

Fine.

Everyone was supposed to show up around 6:00pm, so I figured I'd take a nap, wake up around 4:00pm, and have plenty of time to shower and drive the few miles out of town to Jean's place.

I woke up a few minutes early to the sound of the garage door opening and closing.

"Did you go out?" I asked as Brian placed a bag next to the night stand.

"Yep," Brian smiled. "Did a little shopping while you were taking a nap."

I looked in the bag and felt the color drain from my face.

New, still in the packaging, I could see a half-cup, black, push-up corset, a garter belt, fishnet stockings, and under all that... high heels. I knew exactly were he had gotten the idea.

"No panties?" I asked.

"Do you wear panties, anymore?" Brian asked.

"Is this for tonight?" I asked.

"I figured you could wear it under whatever, or just go with that," Brian said.

"Really?" I asked. "You want me to show off my bare tits and ass to my coworkers?"

"Would it be the first time?" Brian asked.

"Actually, it would," I partly lied. "I'll wear it, though, if it makes you happy... under regular clothes."

"Good," Brian said with a genuine smile.

I hadn't planned on wearing anything black to the party, so I had to go through my wardrobe to see if anything might work with the corset. I found a little black dress that might work. Sleeveless, and maybe just a little too short, but it would have to do.

After I showered and put on the corset, I noticed a very welcomed difference in the material. Whatever Terry had provided for the college boy party must have been acquired at an adult novelty store. What Brian gave me was high-end department store lingerie. It felt incredible. After I put on the garter, hose, and heels, I turned and looked in the full-length mirror in the bedroom. For a moment, I thought I actually could just wear the outfit just as it was. It looked great on me, and it felt great, too! Definitely something to wear as the reveal outfit for a future gangbang.

I was on thin ice as it was with Kevin, so I thought it was better to behave for now. The little black dress had a plunging neckline and I wasn't sure how it would work with the corset pushing up my small tits to the edge. The corset was clearly visible, but wasn't distasteful. The dress covered my pierced nipples on my small breasts just enough to hide them, but if anyone looked close enough, they'd be able to see the outlines of the barbells. The short hemline of the dress fit snug against my thighs, and just above the top of my hose.

I looked hot. There was no getting around it.

I knew what they were going to say tonight: "If Brian's wife wasn't a slut, she certainly dressed like one." I was good with that.

Jean also picked a little black dress of her own, though more classy than what I had chosen. She oozed "sexy" as she answered the door, while still looking businesslike.

"I see you got the memo," Jean joked when I took off my long coat. She greeted Brian with a kiss on the lips which was totally inappropriate, but given their recent interaction, not unexpected. I pretended to have been looking the other way.

As Jean took our coats to hang them in the hall closet, I watched as Brian noticed that Jean wasn't wearing a bra or panties. Her dress was longer than mine, had sleeves, and was very form-fitting. It looked like it was practically painted on her. No panty or bra lines, though, and as she turned back to us, very firm, erect nipples pressed against the thin fabric.

"Why don't you two join Ron and Abby while I get you something to drink?" Jean said in a voice so sexy, I thought Brian was going to ask her for a private, one-on-one house tour right there.

Ron cleaned up almost as well as Brian, and wore a similar sport coat, dress shirt, pants, and expensive shoes. Abby, however, had obviously lost her mind. She opted to go without a bra this evening, but her top was sheer and completely see-through if she turned a certain way in the light. Ron must have known, but let her leave the house like that, anyway. Her form-fitting skirt was almost as shear, but she wore the tiniest G-string panty that barely covered her hairless pussy. Her bare legs looked incredible, and her high-heeled sandals looked fantastic on her pretty feet.

"Hey, Linda!" Abby said, a little too excitedly.

"Wow, Abby!" I started. "You look incredible!"

"Thanks!" Abby continued. "I got my nipples pierced just like you! Can you see them?"

I could.

I nodded and said, "Maybe you should have worn something a little more discreet for an office party?"

"I did," Abby admitted. "I just took off the top when I saw you come in." She motioned to the chair next to her and put on a thin blazer top that covered her breasts, but made it clear she wasn't wearing a bra. "See, all better?"

"At least until the crowd thins or gets liquored up," I said. "After that, I think you should lose the blazer. That's probably the sexiest outfit on anyone this evening, Abby."

"That's what I was going for!" Abby said.

"Well, just be careful," I whispered in her ear. "The college boys that are giving us drunk couples a ride home have some pretty big dicks. Don't be surprised if one of them propositions you."

"Just one?" Abby said as she licked her lips. Yep, she was going off the deep end.

Brian noticed Abby's pierced nipples right away, and had a momentary look of confusion on his face. I knew he was wondering if it had been Abby instead of me in those amateur videos - especially the one with the black college boys.

1...456789