Linda and the Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to touch it?" Abby asked. "Don't be afraid, they don't bite." Abby giggled. "But I might."

"Ummm, I don't know..." I started. And the Oscar goes to...

"Look," Abby said, and took the head of the dick in her mouth. She sucked for several seconds, bobbing her head quickly on the shaft, before turning to look back at me. "See? Nothing to it. This one even tastes good. I love it when they taste good."

She stroked the large cock several more times, and it only seemed to get bigger.

"Oh, wow!" Abby said. "I may have to fuck this one."

Without warning, the large cock began spurting streams of come halfway across the booth. Some landed on Abby's feet, and some landed on my shin.

"Gets them every time," Abby grinned and giggled. She bent down and licked the come off my shin. "Sorry about that."

The small cock on the left was retracted and for a moment, Abby and I just looked at each other.

"Have you ever kissed a girl, Linda?" Abby asked.

"Sure, a long time ago," I lied.

"I never have, but I've always wanted to," Abby said.

"Do... do you want to kiss me?" I asked. I had not expected to be asking that question.

"Yes, but only if you want to kiss me... do you want to?" Abby asked.

We were about the same height, so I just pulled her to me and French kissed her deeply. I could taste the stranger's come still on her tongue. She wasn't kidding about the taste.

Our kiss was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Were you expecting company?" I said, painfully aroused, and pretending that I wasn't sure what to do. We were both still naked, and well beyond trying to avoid stepping in puddles of come with our bare feet.

Before I could stop her, Abby unlatched the door.

I'm not sure if Lenny's timing could have been any better.

He pushed the door open and latched it behind him.

"You were saying something about "fucking this one," slut?" Lenny said in my direction.

I looked at Abby and she looked back at me, scared, and unsure of what to do. It was obvious that she wasn't expecting someone to walk in on us, and she seemed to shrink back into the mousy housewife I had remembered.

Linda, to the rescue...

"Yeah, that's right," I said softly. "You wanna fuck?"

"Linda, you don't have to..." Abby started.

"Linda, huh?" Lenny interrupted. Had I never told him my name?

I moved close to Abby and whispered in her ear, "I'm okay... I think I can handle this, but just don't tell anyone, ever, okay?"

"But, what do I do?" Abby asked. "He looks big and mean."

"Well, whatever you do, don't make a lot of noise," I said, almost laughing. "Just be quiet and keep the tokens going so we have some light in here. If he wants you to suck his dick, just suck it, okay?"

Abby nodded and I turned back to Lenny. He pulled me up off the floor and cupped his hands under my butt while I brought my legs behind his back and kissed him.

"Thanks for coming," I whispered in his ear, and then giggled as I remembered he had just shot a stream of come on my shin. "That was quick." I giggled again as I had called him from the coffee shop bathroom, and barely had enough time to tell him what I had in mind.

It was hard to contain my surprise - and my excitement - when I noticed the taxi already across the street from the adult video store when we arrived. It had been a slow day in the video booths, so he had no trouble getting in a booth next to whichever one we ended up in. So far, things were going pretty well.

"My next nut will take a lot longer," Lenny whispered back.

"I hope so," I said, whispering in his ear. "Fuck me as hard as you want, but go easy on her, okay?"

Lenny didn't say anything as he lowered me back to the floor.

I undid his belt, and lowered his pants.

"Cock tease," Lenny said to Abby. "Get over here and suck my dick."

Abby looked at me as she slowly bent down in front of Lenny.

"Please don't tell Ron," Abby said, almost crying.

Lenny grabbed a handful of her braided red hair and turned her face toward his come-dripping dick.

Abby opened her mouth and gagged as Lenny face-fucked her for several seconds.

I squatted next to her and Lenny pulled his dick from her mouth.

"Stay there," Lenny directed, and then turned towards me.

I took him in my mouth and sucked his cock like a pro. From the corner of my eye, I could see Abby watching in amazement. I probably looked the same way the first time I watched Jean take Terry's dick down her throat. Jean was still the best cocksucker I'd ever known, but I'd like to think I was a close second. I felt Lenny pull back and understood it was Abby's turn again.

Between the two of us, we took turns sucking his manhood for almost fifteen minutes. Whichever one of us wasn't sucking his cock was filling the video machine with tokens. Abby watched me closely when it was my turn, and her technique improved dramatically. She was a quick learner.

If Abby was curious about how my pussy tasted, she was about to find out.

Lenny motioned for me to put my knees on the two connected chairs in the booth, and had me lean over their backs. He positioned himself behind me, rubbing the head of his dick up and down my wet slit. Lenny told Abby to kneel in a puddle of come next to the chairs, eye-level with his dick. She did as she was told.

Lenny pushed all nine inches inside me, causing my pussy to fart around his impressive cock. I let out a few ooooh's and aaaaah's for Abby's benefit, but I held back on showing just how good he felt. Even with the good fuck Ron gave me, I must have been thinking about Lenny's big dick since the day after the last gangbang. It took almost no time to make me come, and I was probably more surprised than anyone else in that booth. My ass jiggled and shook as I came hard. I could have screamed as he kept fucking me through it. I looked over my shoulder to see Abby furiously rubbing her clit.

"Clean it, cock tease," Lenny said to Abby, pulling his cock from my pussy and rubbing it across her face.

"With what?" Abby asked, frantically looking around the video booth, and then at her clothes hanging on the door hook.

"With your fucking mouth, what else?" Lenny said.

Abby was startled for just a moment, and then did as he said.

"No fucking hands, cunt," Lenny added.

He had a big dick, and sometimes, I had to use my hands to hold his shaft up to get down to his balls. But, Abby was doing a good job with just her mouth, tongue, face, hair...

I reached up and held his shaft while she kept the head in her mouth. I jerked him as hard as I could and within seconds, her cheeks expanded as he filled her mouth with come.

"Swallow," I said. "Swallow, or he'll get mad."

She did.

Lenny pulled out of Abby's mouth to let her catch her breath. I knew she was okay when she licked her lips. He sat down in one of the chairs and I straddled his lap.

"More?" I asked, easing his semi-rigid tool into my pussy, and lowering myself onto him.

"I guess so, slut," Lenny smiled.

We fucked for a few minutes while Abby fed the video screen and avoided the cocks poking through the holes in the wall. I think Lenny forgot what was supposed to happen, next.

"Do you like this?" I asked.

Lenny nodded, still oblivious.

"Curious about what I like?" I asked. My legs and ass must have looked incredible with as much of a workout as they'd been getting, lately.

Thankfully, he snapped out of his trance long enough to get his head back in the game. I knew I was going to pay for this later, but for now, he was playing along nicely.

"Its obvious you like to fuck, but what turns you on, slut?" Lenny asked.

"I like having my asshole licked," I said, loud enough for Abby to hear. She was back to masturbating, the poor thing.

"Cock tease," Lenny called to Abby. She moved closer to us. "Lick this sluts asshole."

Abby looked up at me, and I raised my eyebrows and shrugged my shoulders.

For a moment, I thought she wasn't going to do it. But then, I felt her breath on the crack of my ass.

Lenny pulled my cheeks apart and held his cock deep inside me while Abby tongued her first asshole.

"Is she doing it?" Lenny whispered.

I nodded. "Oh god, she's doing it alright."

And, having my asshole licked really did turn me on. I French kissed Lenny hard as I came again. He was as surprised as I was.

"Already?" Lenny managed to asked as our mouths parted for a few seconds.

"Uh-huh," I moaned and rocked my hips harder on his shaft until the orgasm subsided.

"We're going to need some private time, soon, slut. Like the whole day," Lenny said as he lifted me off his wet dick.

I stood up and to the side of where Lenny was sitting and helped Abby to her feet, careful not to slip in the puddles of come on the floor. Abby handed the bucket of tokens to me, still half full.

"That looked like it felt good," Abby said quietly.

"It did," I said. "But you can't tell anyone."

"I won't," Abby said. "I promise."

I moved out of the way so she could have a clear view of the large dick standing up in Lenny's lap.

"What do you say, cock tease?" Lenny motioned to his dick. "You want to go for a ride?"

Abby looked at his cock, then at me, and then back at his cock.

She turned back to me and said, "You promise not to tell Ron?"

"Our little secret," I said, and kissed her on the lips while running my fingers over her wet, impressively swollen clit.

The screen turned off and the booth was pitch black except for the illuminated button next to the dead screen. I stepped towards the screen and dropped in a few tokens. When I turned around, Abby was already straddling Lenny. Her arms were around his neck and her hips gyrated like she was a stripper giving a lap dance... on her first day on the job. She was awkward, but she was trying.

Abby reached down between her legs and guided the head of Lenny's big dick to her pussy. The head disappeared inside her, but that's as much of his dick as she took while she continued her hip gyrations. She finally resorted to a twerking movement which seemed to ease more of his shaft into her.

Abby's small ass and svelte frame shook as she was either in shock or on the cusp of an incredible orgasm.

"I've never had anything this big in my pussy," Abby gasped. "You're so fucking big!"

"I'm not even halfway in, cock tease," Lenny said.

Realizing there were only a few minutes of tokens left, I reached for my purse hanging on the hook with my clothes. I slipped, but caught myself as I found my phone.

"Had we really been in there over an hour?" I thought to myself.

I looked up and over at Lenny and Abby. She had turned around with her back to him in a reverse cowgirl, her come-covered pretty feet on his jean-covered knees.

At first, I thought he was in her butt, and I was a little jealous that she knew what he felt like up the ass before I did. As I moved in front of them and closer to the video screen, I could see he was in her tight pussy, and she was impaling herself on him as fast and as hard as she could. There was a lot of frustration working itself out in front of me.

Abby had a long-distance runner's body. Skinny in clothes, but obviously muscular without.

Her boobs were smaller than mine, but like me, she was blessed with nipples that really stuck out when excited or cold. I presumed she waxed instead of shaved, as there was no visible stubble above her pussy. Her C-section scars were barely visible, and she had almost no stretch marks. She either knew a good doctor, or she was just blessed. Her pussy, though, looked incredible and tight. Lenny was stretching her, and she obviously felt it, but kept riding him, anyway. I couldn't remember seeing a bigger, swollen clit. In fact, I felt entranced by it... as if it were beckoning me to put my mouth on it.

I fed the video screen a few more tokens, and continued to watch as Abby gave herself a workout. The cocks poking through the holes in the wall deposited more and more come onto the floor of our booth. Some shot impressive distances, and others just spurt a few inches from the wall, but there was a lot of come. The smell was very familiar.

I moved toward Abby and she slowed down enough to let me kiss her on the mouth. As I bent down to suck on her nipples, Lenny stuck a few fingers inside me. I was still very wet. I bent down further, and Abby lifted herself enough to free Lenny's cock. I sucked on the head of his dick for a few seconds, savoring the flavor, and then guided his shaft back into Abby's pussy.

Lenny worked his fingers in and out of my sex as I bent forward and sucked on Abby's large clit. She was beside herself. I watched as her leg muscles flexed and her toes curled while she came. She kept moving up and down on his shaft, though, as Lenny unloaded inside her. His come frothed around his thick dick and her pussy milked him for more.

I gave her throbbing clit and Lenny's shaft a quick lick and stood up. Lenny was getting me worked up with his fingers, but he'd have to finish another time. For now, I turned my phone flashlight on, deposited the last of the tokens, and pretended to use the flashlight to see around the booth. Lenny and I would both later agree that the phone camera added a few pounds to Abby, and some girth to his dick. The pictures turned out great.

"Oh my god, did you come in me?" Abby shrieked.

More come spurted on to the floor from either side of the booth.

"Well, that went well," I thought to myself.

"Don't worry, cock tease," Lenny said, standing up and motioning for her to clean his dick. "I got a vasectomy years ago. Now, start licking."

Abby still seemed in shock as she lapped Lenny's semi-rigid tool and come-soaked balls. I had to admit, she was getting good at licking all the come from a dick and balls without hands. The video I took of her was certainly porn-worthy, but that's not why I took it.

Lenny dressed quickly, and aside from the come-smudges from Abby's feet on his knees, he looked as if nothing happened.

Abby and I, however, were a mess. I was glad to have not bothered with a bra and panties, even though the temperature dropped quite a bit the last few days. The work cloths covered most of the wet and dried come plastered all over my body, and the coat covered the soaked parts of my clothes. My high heels were no strangers to my come-covered bare feet. I'd clean it all up, later.

Lenny took Abby's panties off the hook, smelled them, and then put them in his pocket. After thinking about it for a few seconds, he took her sports bra and pushed it through one of the gloryholes. He unlatched the door to let himself out.

"What's your name?" Abby asked as he held the door open.

Lenny looked at me, and then at her. "You can call me Benny," he said as he winked at me.

"Don't you want to know my name?" Abby asked.

"I already know your names," Lenny smiled. "You're Cock Tease, and she's Slut. Hope to fuck you again, sometime." He nodded to Abby, and winked at me again as he stepped out of the booth.

I latched the door behind him.

Abby pulled her yoga pants on over her come-covered legs. Her sweatshirt stuck to her back and stomach. I knew some of the wetness had to be sweat, but guessed the rest was come from the overachievers poking their dicks through the holes. She carefully put on her running shoes over her pretty wet feet.

"That was wild, huh?" I said.

"Oh my god, Linda," Abby said. "I fucked a total stranger in a public place and he came inside me!"

"He said he had a vasectomy," I reminded her.

"And you believed him?" Abby asked. "I should have let him do me up the butt."

That was one of the most unexpected things I had ever heard anyone say.

"What?" I asked. "Did you see how big he was?"

"I did," Abby said. "I felt it too. He was incredible, wasn't he? That was the biggest thing I've ever had in my pussy."

"But, wouldn't he big a little too big for...?" I started.

"My butt?" Abby smiled. "Linda, Ron's been doing me up the butt for years, and when he's not in my butt, he's in my pussy while I work a dildo in my butt. You should try it some time with your husband."

I just looked at her, not believing my ears.

"Doesn't it hurt?" I asked, innocently.

"What?" Abby asked, wiping come from her chin with her sleeve. "Butt sex?"

"Yeah," I said.

"A little, at first," Abby said, getting ready to unlatch the door. "Just take it slow. I don't know how big your husband is, but Ron is pretty big. Use a lot of lube - that's what we do. Then, experiment with toys. I have a lot of toys, and a few that are just for my butt. Ron loves watching me use them, too. He thinks it keeps that part of our marriage exciting, so if it works for him too, even better, right?"

As we left the video booth and walked into the much brighter lights of the adult book and video store, it was fairly apparent what we had been up to. Abby handed the empty bucket to the clerk behind the cash register.

"Just one bucket, today?" the clerk asked.

"Just one," Abby said. "How much do I owe you?"

"On the house, as always," the clerk smiled.

I was about to follow through on buying the dildo - my alibi for going to the video store in the first place - when Abby stopped me.

"I have that one at home if you'd like to borrow it," Abby said.

"Really?" I asked, for multiple reasons, but I just left it at that.

"Sure!" Abby said, excitedly.

The Lexus was still where I left it, unmolested, but with a light dusting of snow.

"Thank you," Abby said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For doing that... licking my pussy," Abby said, shyly. "No woman has ever put her mouth on me before."

"No woman has ever tongued my asshole before," I lied.

"I'd do it again in a heartbeat," Abby said. "But, I'd really like to go down on you. You know, lick your pussy?"

"I know..." I started.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I just said that," Abby said.

"It's okay," I said. "It's been a crazy afternoon."

We didn't say anything for the few minutes it took for the car to warm up. From the corner of my eye, I could see Abby looking at my legs.

"Ron told me about you," Abby said out of nowhere. If we were already driving, I probably would have ran off the road.

"What?!?" I said, trying to maintain my composure.

"He said you cheated on your husband," Abby answered. "That you still cheat on your husband, and that you were a slut outside of work."

"He did, did he?" I said. "And what would make him say something like that?"

"He said you fucked your boss on business trips," Abby continued, still looking at my legs and being more obvious about it. "He also thinks you cheat on your husband even when you're not on business trips because you get that freshly-fucked glow even when your husband is out of town."

"Maybe I just have a nice collection of dildos?" I said somewhat harshly.

"I'm not judging you, Linda," Abby said. "If I had a body like yours, I'm sure men would be after me all the time. And if my husband was never around, I'd probably have sex with them all the time, too."

"Are you going somewhere with this?" I asked, taken off guard. "My body isn't that great."

"Are you kidding? I think you're the first woman I've ever been attracted to, Linda," Abby said. "I heard rumors from the other wives of what a slut you were for so long, I started fantasizing about you. I wondered what it was like to be you, what you looked like naked, and how you tasted." There was a long pause. "I want to taste you again." Abby whispered. I started to realize she felt seductive whenever she whispered. Maybe it worked on Ron.

"Ummm... okay," I said.

"Do you want to get cleaned up at my place?" Abby asked, putting her hand on my right leg. "I'll lick your butthole again, if you'd like."

"I'd always like that, but what about your kids? Won't they be home soon?" I asked, putting the car in gear and finally getting underway.

123456...9