Liz Plus Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that the men sat up for a bit and began talking amongst each other as to how this would work. Drinking their beers Liz was momentarily forgotten as they decided how to position her.

With some trepidation Liz concentrated on her breathing for a few minutes. The men as thoughtful and kind as they were at the moment intended to fill her in every way possible while plunging into her with three pounding hard cocks, and all at the same time. She would be stretched and filled and hopefully well lubed before this would actually happen. 'Be careful what you wish for' she thought.

So deep into her thoughts she startled herself as she actually shivered with her excitement. Who would've thought a whispered sexual fantasy to a friend late one night, would two years later become a reality.

As she tried reining in her crazy thoughts into the soulful sounds of the music, pumping in through the bedroom speakers she couldn't help her spooked reaction as she felt hands begin to massage her shins and calves. "Settle down" Matt cooed as his hands moved to work the strap loose from around each ankle. She had to admit she liked the overall early impressions of this fellow. From his kissing to groping and now his oversized hands on her legs felt wonderful too.

Soon she was freed of all restrains and patiently waited for the blindfold to be removed. After several minutes she realized they either forgot or had changed their minds for now.

This was because they all wanted to have a little fun with her first without her knowing who was doing what. Liz thought she knew Cal well but she was about to find out it may not be well enough.

For the next hour or so any fears or anxiousness Liz may have felt were completely forgotten as she was kept so busy with other sensations she was incapable of thinking. Cal, Matt and Jim made her their cock sucking, finger humping, tit manipulated whore.

As a groping hand fondled her right breast someone sucked and tongued her left. She had no idea if it was the same man but loved the gentle or sometimes not so gentle pressure that was continually applied to both. So engrossed in those feelings she didn't realize her legs were being lifting until they rested on shoulders and her heels touched his smooth back. This man then proceeded to give the backs of each of her knees exquisite torturous pleasures before going down further and giving her clit a lapping she soon wouldn't forget. When her climax came it was so intense she gushed for the first time that night. The shock of the man between her legs was priceless but didn't detour him in the least. Loving her tangy taste he changed his position and dove in for more then added another treat for her by fingering her cunt at the same time. This sent her cumming, while panting and gasping in pure joy.

Observed by the man at her tits he paid a little more attention and watched her next orgasm build. Just as she was about to cum again he pulled on both of her engorged nipples hard. The pressure applied there in unison of her climax was overwhelming. Not only did she gush again but shot a spray of liquid three feet long, narrowly missing the man between her legs. Male laughter erupted filling the air with this discovery as a silent challenge was put out to make it happen again. As all this went on over and over Liz worshiped, cursed, moaned and groaned. Well that was until her opened mouth had a cock pushed into it.

Somehow she had been turned to have her head tilt back just off the edge of the bed. This allowed for a man to straddle her head and feed her his cock while giving adequate room to the man at her breasts to suckle and pinch, grope and mash or even fuck her tits without being bothered. This man choose to lay at the left side of her or at the top of the bed while the third man lay at the bottom of the bed and to her right side. His job at present was to stimulate her clit and both holes. A job each man took great pride in doing, as it was his turn.

She was truly in ecstasy never knowing whose hand, tongue or cock would send her over the edge yet again.

Suddenly there was a finger in her ass. She was so wet down there it was no wonder he managed to slip it in with little notice but as he added a second finger then a short time later a third she knew full well what his intensions were. Things were happening at such a record pace now Liz was never allowed the time to concentrate on any one sensation. After each climax the men would rotate counter clockwise where other hands or body parts would manipulate or fuck her. It was to the point that she no longer recognized whose cock was in her mouth as their girth and hairless skin were very much the same, only the height of their legs, and how they bent over her being a very good clue if only she had the time to think about it.

The male now honing in on her ass came from her left. The man on her right she believed choosing to suck and gently bite her right nipple while one of his hands continually squeezed her other nipple and his other hand fingered her slippery clitoris. How he managed to work both hands and suck at the same time she didn't know but he was fast taking her on yet another ride to glory.

Arching into his hand at her clit gave the man at her ass more play room. In no time at all he'd worked in three fingers and was stretching her hole wider, opening her with ease. Using one brawny arm and hand to hold up her legs out of his way he knew she was almost ready to take the first cock there too but not before he used one or two of those butt plugs he saw within his reach.

A silent scream muffled deep in her throat as the cock in her mouth pushed barriers she'd never done before. The man at her head had forced his shaft in so deep he was actually in her throat by a couple of inches. With tears in her eyes she breathed through her nose and was quite astonished that her gag reflex was held at bay. After several still moments were he didn't move for fear of coming right then and there or worse, her biting down he pulled his cock out. Both panting heavily as she willed herself to relax her tensed body from the shock.

Intense as that moment was for both, neither person complained or stopped. In fact as soon as he regained his control over his urges he stuffed her face full, cautiously watching as her sweet lips surrounded his girth. Using her soft capable hands she worked him like a master of the art, stroking his longer length up and down while her gentle tongue lapped, deliciously at the shaft. Again and again she worked his cock in and out of her warm wet mouth bringing him closer and closer to the edge. Grunting and looking for distraction he took over the manipulation of her breasts forcing the guy to his right to sit up and change his position.

Noticing the third male was about to fit a smaller sized butt plug into her ass all of them watched in awe as slowly he fed the cone shaped silicone into her. Giving Liz a few seconds to adjust with the intrusion everyone seemed to hold their breaths not blinking as they stared. A wetted finger applying a steady pressure to her clit gave enough distraction to her that soon she seemed comfortable, so he began to slowly draw it out only to work it back in. As her anal ring slowly relaxed with the work of the two men, he gently pumped her repeating the slow steady movements again and again. Popping it out he quickly replaced it with a larger plug and again the men stared in amazement as she successfully took it. The much larger width of this one, stretching her opening wider and wider, easily wide enough to accommodate any of the gentlemen in the room.

Liz couldn't help herself after several minutes of the doubled stimulation she came again long and hard. Butt plug and cock in her mouth removed she took several minutes to recover while the men again rotated positions.

Cal found himself to her ass as Liz was rolled onto her tummy but on top of Matt. Jim was forced to stand on the bed over Matt while it was his turn to fuck Liz' mouth. Fingering Liz' cunt Cal wiped her slippery goo over his cockhead and shaft then placed the tip to her back entrance. Working a good amount of spittle in his mouth he leaned forward and dropped it directly into her winking hole, seconds before he started pushing himself in. She moaned softly around Jim's throbbing cock taking him deeper into her mouth while Cal slowly worked his cockhead into her. Matt took the opportunity to reach around and use his fingers on her sensitized clit as he'd already learned enough about Liz to know this helped to relax her inner muscles while she was being over stimulated. It wasn't long before Cal nodded he was all the way in. He stopped moving at this point and allowed Liz to internally control when he would next move. Closing his eyes he fought off the need to cum as it never ceased to amaze him as to how incredibly tight she was back here. Liz focused on Jim working her lips and tongue up and down his thickened shaft. Gradually her eyes were adjusting to the light as she'd ripped off her mask and the scarf while being flipped over and the men were so focused on her other parts.

Determined to concentrate on this task she slowly relaxed and the tension within her shoulders and arched back gradually gave way. This was Matt's sign and he took it stuffing his thick cock into her over slippery but tight cunt.

The tightness for him was also overwhelming as the pressure of Cal's buried cock lay heavily inside her. Eventually he too pushed his entire length in then stopped and waited for a sign from Liz.

With a bit of a nod from her both men simultaneously began to work their cocks in and out. As one pulled the other pushed slowly at first but rapidly building up speed. The sensations were amazing as she felt each man work her over. Try as she might she found it very difficult to ignore the huge pressure that began to build almost immediately inside her. Refocusing and trying desperately to distract herself she instead feasted on Jim working him in and out of her hungry mouth in time to the seesaw she was feeling. As his climax built he would toss his head back and hiss while holding his cock to her mouth with one hand and the other holding the back of her head. Slurping and gulping Liz did her magic and pumped Jim to the point where he finally exploded into the back of her mouth. That was everyone's undoing. As Jim couldn't control his vocal air assault both Matt and Cal exploded themselves with several cusses and curses of their own but not to be out done by the crazy whale that emanated from Liz. The four lost in an audio quartet that easily drowned out the piped in music around them.

Completely spent and exhausted Liz began to laugh. It was so contagious that soon everyone was laughing or groaning while separating from each other. As Liz collapsed fully onto Matt's belly he soothingly rubbed her back then cradled her within his arms. She was one feisty woman and he was truly impressed with her um, talents.

Cal sat back and began massaging her legs while Jim decided the globes of her ass cheeks needed a massage there too. A few minutes later, all the men made their way on shaky limbs to the living room where Cal played host and served everyone with a fresh drink.

Liz took the opportunity to head to the bathroom and gave herself a quick sponge bath with cloth and towel before brushing her teeth then tying up her hair and patting it into a semblance of order. She then donned her favorite fluffy white robe before joining the men. She was greeted with astonishment as she managed to walk quite well considering all that she'd just been put through. Thanking Cal for her drink she downed half the glass savoring the liquid heat as it burned slowly down her throat. Then made her way to the kitchen where she busied herself with popping in sheets of edible goodies into the double ovens.

Twenty minutes later the sounds of their party of four quieted while they ate and drank in casual comfortableness. Later still with tummies sated and muscles somewhat relaxed Liz suggested they all head to her hot tub on the balcony for a while. This was greeted with an exuberant response so after some quick drink refills and her showing the men where the towels where kept they headed outdoors. Soon the all were emersed chest deep into the heated water while enjoying the tranquility of the surrounding night skies.

Cal was pleasantly pleased of the way this evening was shaping up but just the same he was also the first to air his only serious complaint. He had hoped to cum onto Liz' body and see his spunk as it flew and landed on her. To him it was such a turn on. With that said Jim and Matt quickly agreed that they too would've enjoyed that sight indeed. Also another man mentioned the fact she had all these wonderful toys and none but the butt plugs were used. A moment of missed opportunity hung in the air but was soon dissipated with little debate as a second 'cumming' was to be planned. The evening was young after all and there was still so much more they could do together or not.

And plan they did as each man suggested how he wanted to use a certain toy or cum in a certain place on or in Liz. Hoping to be tied up again Liz sat back sipping her drink and said very little. She was overwhelmed with their madness but secretly so turned on too. She supposed some would think she was quite the tramp being given so much attention as it were but then again, how many women could honestly boast using three men to fulfill her needs like she had as opposed to being used by three men. After all, they were her guests.

It was decided that each man would get to spend thirty minutes alone with Liz. What he chose to do with her would be done behind a closed door. It was also the responsibility of each man to help clean Liz up and any toys used after their use. This was added by Liz who figured she would be too exhausted to do it herself. The egos of each male had the guys all agreeing. Rock, paper, scissors was the means used to decide who would get her in what order. Jimmy was the lucky fucker while Matt would be considered the loser as he would be last. So with that decided Jim sprang out of the hot tub and eagerly grabbed her elbow to help her out. She smiled thinking all chivalry hadn't been lost on any of these men.

With the bedroom door closed the first thing Jim did was remove her hair clip to let it fall in waves around her head. Putting his hands on her shoulders he forced her to her knees and instructed her to suck him off again like she'd done earlier. Taking his flaccid cock in hand she proceeded to blow him in her normal fashion. She had no idea she was considered any good at it, only that she tried the best she could every time. As his cock hardened he wrapped each of his fists into her hair and began to rock his hips and pump his cock faster into her mouth. Rapidly she was losing control of the situation and pulled back to express her concern. That earned her a dirty look from him who was so very close to cumming but lost the sensation immediately. He tugged at her hair indicating she was to stand up and ordered her to get on her knees on the bed.

Jim was right pissed off. The alcohol had fueled some demon within him making him want to lash out at this spoiled bitch, friend or not of Cal's. Parting her legs with his own he allowed her to kneel forward on her one arm while he held the other behind her back. With his other free hand he swatted both of her ass cheeks repeatedly until both were a vivid pink. Placing his cock into her somewhat wetted cunt he drove himself into the hilt knowing full well she was ill prepared.

As Liz cussed him out and attempted to dislodge herself from his cruelty she found his strength overbearing. The grip on her now twisted arm increased as well as he grabbed a fist full of her hair. Any attempt made by her to inch forward was now banished. His cold voice made her bristle as he reminded her of how she seemed to love the attention Cal had given her earlier. He further implied how quickly ones reputation could be ruined among Cal's friends if she dared to complain. Then he proceeded to slam and pound her hard with his massive cock for the next several minutes.

Seething as she was Liz spied her alarm clock set on the bedside table beside her bed and wondered how long she could endure this as he still had another fifteen or so minutes before his time was up. She wasn't scared exactly as she was known to like it a little rough sometimes but a threat...

She also wondered briefly if Cal had any clue as to what kind of guy Jimmy really was. Thinking not, she did her best to shut out any of the discomfort he caused while he continued to fuck her. When his cock slipped out of her cunt and he began to push it into her anus she began to panic. Please she whimpered to him but her pleas fell on deft ears.

With practiced experience he placed his knee into her back to hold her down as he changed tactics and quickly reached for the handcuffs that had glinted at him all evening, slapping them on both of her wrists which had been painfully pulled behind her back she heard and felt them digging into skin around each.

He then grabbed the ball gag and made short work of the head gear, even with her pitiful struggles. The spreader bar was next and in a few short minutes she was completely immobile. Squeezing a liberal amount of lube onto his cock he then mounted her. Again he slipped himself into her cunt and worked himself in and out several times while repeatedly smacking her ass with an opened palm. She could literally feel him get harder inside with each slap while outside she felt the burning stings of pain as heat seemed to radiate from her sore ass. But still she squeezed her eyes tightly shut expressing not a sound while he continued. She refused to give him the satisfaction.

And then he was there again at her anal opening. As her sphincter was forced to give way she couldn't help it but screamed loudly behind the gag. He was going too far was her shuttering thought.

Unfortunately for her nothing could be heard through the solid walls of the room. Grabbing her hips Jim gripped and squeezed hard enough to leave nail indentations. He was so caught up in the sensations Liz' super tight channel emitted he didn't realize his time was fast approaching the end. It didn't matter though as two more strokes later he was cumming. He pulled himself out of her then and watched as a jet of spunk landed on her lower back to slide down between her burning cheeks. "Roll over" he ordered and she complied as best she could. The spreader bar not allowing her to complete her turn and leaving her legs twisted and crossed. His second and third jet hit her both in the face just like he'd hoped. He watched with a satisfying grin as cum hung from her chin and across her nose.

Jim noted the time and hastily released her from the bonds then stepped into the en-suite. After using a dry cloth to wipe himself off he quickly wiped an unmoving Liz down. 'Get over yourself' he whispered into her ear, 'someone needed to remind you who the real dominate was around here' he continued. Replacing the gadgets used to restrain her. He told her to sit up and smile and she complied.

Her loathing anger with him would have to be harnessed and put on a back burner for now but she swore revenge for him in the scalding look she gave his back just moments before he opened the bedroom door.

Cal was just about to knock with one hand while juggling the bottle neck of his beer and Liz's refreshed drink in the other. At Jim's timely exit and Liz' plastered smile he had no clue anything was amiss.

Giving the door a kick behind him Cal handed Liz her drink. Watching her guzzle the whole thing without stopping left him with his mouth gaping. He knew she was drinking hard stuff that tended to burn quite a bit as it went down. "You okay" he questioned.