Liz Plus Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With mixed emotions both men slowed their ministrations only long enough to switch places. Liz felt a pillow being tucked under her hips raising them then Cal was pressing his cock head into her mouth. Feasting on him with lips and tongue she wished for her hands to be freed and then...they were as Cal had pulled at each loose knot. Using her hands now she controlled how much of his length she would swallow while using the other hand to twist upward in a corkscrew fashion then suck at the sensitive gland located just below the head.

"Fuck" Cal cursed while fisting his hands within her wavy curls.

Vaguely Liz felt Matt's hands at her hips with his knees pushing her legs further apart and then he was thrusting his large shaft deep inside her. She backed off of Cal briefly only to establish a rhythm with Matt's thrusting. The three worked in unison of each other repeatedly again and again both men pumped while Liz stroked and licked. The orgasm for Liz when it finally came was like a burst of fireworks cascading around Matt's cock which had him fighting to stay within her as he too released a mind blowing load. Cal right behind them pulling out to catch the view as he saw his spunk hit Liz's chin before her tongue quickly darted out and caught the rest. Completely drained Cal removed himself off of her chest and literally collapsed beside her. Matt crawled up to lay on her opposite side.

Lost in their own, thoughts each person gradually calmed and recovered but for long minutes no one spoke. Little did any of them know at the time but all had someone else on their minds. Jimmy, Jim, Jackass, whatever you wanted to call him. It was Matt who spoke first voicing his thoughts "Lizzy darlin' I'm going to kill him" he drawled with Cal immediately agreeing but it was Liz' softly spoken voice full of conviction that turned both their heads to look at her as she acknowledged "his ass is mine and I intend on getting my revenge with your help of course" she thoughtfully indulged them. And so this evening ended with plans for another.