Liz Plus Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure" she replied shaking her head with the punch of the alcohol "what gave you the idea I wasn't" she continued.

"Not used to seeing you drink so much I guess" was his reply.

She shrugged but smiled sweetly at him so the questioning for the time being had stopped.

"Was thinking of taking you against the wall, standing up" he suggested.

"Front or back to the wall" she asked.

"Maybe both, not sure" was his response.

Liz got off the bed and put down her glass before gingerly moving over to the bare wall. She hoped she wasn't cringing with each movement as her butt was still stinging and her anal opening throbbed. She really hoped Cal hadn't notice her discomforts.

He had not as he was busy looking over her toys and deciding. With a couple of items gathered within his hand he walked over to her and asked if she'd mind holding them. A quick glance by Liz approved of his choices as both were actually smaller vibrators intended to be used on her clit -- at least she hoped that's where he intended on using them.

Cal pulled over the spreader bar and for the third time she was strapped to the thing. He stretched her legs out only to a point that she could still stand but noted how easily she could lose her balance and topple over. Locking the bar into place so it wouldn't close while they played, he then had her stretch her arms over her head whilst standing on her tiptoes. Quickly he twisted into the wall two metal eye hooks which he intended to tie her cuffed arms to. As he went to put on the first cuff he noticed the darkening rings around Liz's wrist. "Seems I'm not the only one playing into your fetish for being tied up" he commented while rubbing them tenderly. "Do they hurt" he inquired. Turning her head away so he couldn't read her eyes she shook her head no. Though truth to be told she was more than sore everywhere. A few minutes later both arms were secured to the wall as he stepped back to admire his handy work.

Picking up one of the smallest vibrators he turned it on and tested the level of speed. He knew as a general rule the smaller the object the bigger the vibe and with time ticking by and wasting he wanted to bring Liz off to a quick orgasm or on second thought...maybe not but close, before actually fucking her. When he went to place it on her clit he noticed how very dry she had become. This just wasn't like her and as he thought about it 'where was the bubbly woman of the early evening'.

Thinking the booze was having an effect on her he shrugged it off as he proceeded to buzz her clit and started kissing her tentatively at the same time. Slowly as his kiss deepened he drew her out of where she'd been cause she was soon kissing him back with an equal passion. Using his free hand he groped at her breasts then tugged at each nipple. She was starting to pant as the buzzing of the vibe began to reek it's havoc. He held it there a few more seconds then pulled away before she actually reached her climax.

Visibly slumping within her bonds Liz was surprised Cal was able to make her feel good at all considering what had happened, a short time ago. His ignorance was a blessing as he playfully brought back the joy in being bound while he teased and controlled her. Twice more he brought the tiny vibe to her clit and held it there just until she showed visible signs that she was about to cum.

With her body responding more like normal Cal used the vibe on her nipples now circling each repeatedly until they puckered. Sucking on one while he teased the other had her moaning and trying to draw her legs closed. Snickering with her lack of success reminded him that she was his to use for now. He went back over to the dresser and picked up a chain with nipple clamps and screws attached at each of the ends. Fitting the rubber clamps over her larger nipples took a bit of work but soon he had screwed them down to a pinch she insisted wasn't too painful.

Little did she know the constant pressing pressure combined with the weight of the heavy chain would soon have them aching from over stimulation, given too long a time.

Again he stepped back to take in his mastery. Turning he picked up a much larger vibrator but not as thick as the average penis then moved before her. Using his hips he grinded his cock across her sex rubbing himself up and down between her wet slit. She bit down on her lip but still he heard her sharp intake of breath and knew it met with heated approval. So when he turned on the vibe and placed it to her anal opening he was surprised at her skittish reaction. She started whimpering no and wriggling away or trying to and he hadn't even touched her yet. Capturing her lips in his teeth he lightly bit down drawing her focus back to him rather than her backside. Keeping her attention he kissed her again and again while skillfully manipulating her clit then alternatively finger fucked her. She was burning with a need to cum as he artfully built her desire up. Turning the vibrator on in his other hand again he felt her flinch just slightly as he gently pressed it against her asshole.

Keeping his fingers busy with her clit he kept her distracted enough that she was able to except the intrusion of the vibe as he very slowly pushed it in. Her breathing had changed drastically, almost sounding laboured but other than the small flinch at the start she seemed relaxed so he continued with his play.

When the vibrator was fully embedded less the handle inside her he released her tongue that he'd been sucking on and with the hand that was playing with her clit he now guided the head of his cock passed her pussy lips.

Stroking her wetness from her clit to her opening he watched her face as her eyes closed in concentration a small frown appeared between her brows and again she bit down on her lower lip. She looked so incredibly sexy at that very moment that he almost lost his control before he even started.

The head of his cock was in so he reached around and turned the vibrator up an extra notch. He could feel it now through the inner walls of her vagina. Sliding himself deeper inside he held firmly there and enjoyed the tightness for a few brief moment before his bent legs reminded him of the strain he was putting on them. With that he started a rhythm that both found comfortable. Pumping slowly then gradually faster he gaged her reactions while he again built up her climax as well as his own. Carefully he wedged his hand between them and found her slippery clit. As his finger rhythmically brushed back and forth he felt her inner muscles start to contract harder and harder around his cock. He was so close but still he watched until finally she growled with her pent up release.

He pulled out then leaving her empty except for the vibe while he sprayed his hot sperm across her clamped tits and belly and she soaked the floor beneath her.

Hurriedly he removed the vibe from her ass and turned it off then collapsed on the bed for a few minutes. Finally sitting up to take several sips from his warmed beer gave him just enough stamina to stand up and offer Liz a sip or two. She gladly drank the proffered beer feeding her parched mouth with a desired wetness. Turning her head away she indicated she was done and he removed it only to finish off the last of what was in the bottle. A look at the clock showed him he had another seven minutes to clean up as per the rules. Lacking the energy he slowly made his way to the attached bathroom and grabbed a new cloth which he dampened in warm water then wrung out and also grabbed a dry towel. Leaving the cloth and towel on the dresser he realized it was best if he undid Liz from her binding before trying to wash her off. She looked utterly spent hanging within her bonds.

He undid the cuffs at her feet first then moved the spreader bar back to stand in the corner. He then released the clamps from her nipples. As the blood flowed back tingling pain filled her causing her to cry out. He didn't dare touch her nipples but instead kneaded around her breasts until she told him the pain dissipated to a dull ache. Next he leaned a shoulder into her chest bone to hold her up while he undid the ties and cuffs that suspended her from the wall.

She literally collapsed into his arms so he picked her up and carried her to the bed. Laying her down Cal was quite concerned at her level of exhaustion. "How about some water" he suggested. She grunted a reply but made no movement. Cal picked up the vibrators used and washed them quickly in the sink then brought Liz the offered water in the glass she'd emptied earlier. She sat up finally showing some signs of life and soon had drunk the entire thing. "Parched and tired" she explained. After a very un-lady-like burp she handed him back the glass and reached for the damp cloth. No longer showing the signs of fatigue he watched as she cleaned up her chest and stomach removing all traces of his dried cum before also handing the cloth back to him. With a bright smile she pecked him on the cheek noting the time then suggested he put the stuff in his arms back to the bathroom before opening the bedroom door. Cal smiled down at her then quickly left the glass on the sink counter then dropped cloth and unused towel into the hamper.

He was half way to the door when an eager Matt opened the door. "What's up" he asked at an attempt at cheap humor. "Not much" Cal replied, glancing briefly down at his limp cock before smiling broadly at Matt. With one more backward look at Liz confirming she was okay he waved and closed the door behind him.

Matt was an only child raised by a single Mom who loved him as dearly as he did her. Yep a bona-fide Momma's boy, all six foot two of him. He not only loved his Momma but he loved women too, any of them, all of them. He couldn't help himself. They were so soft, so small and looked so dang fragile.

So it was no wonder when brave little Lizzy looked up to him with those big blue eyes of hers, attempted a small smile but then burst into tears that his heart clenched almost choking him.

"What's wrong" he asked his voice laced with concern.

She shook her head back and forth unable to speak, her mussed glossy waves of chestnut hair bouncing around her angelic face.

She was totally embarrassed with her feminine whiles and tried to explain. "I...I'm...can't...in frustration she flipped over burying her head into the bedding and let herself cry.

Feeling like an overgrown beast he sat down heavily aside her thinking, as he always did that she was afraid of him. Hesitantly he placed an oversized hand on the small of her back and soothingly began to rub her, his gentle hand going round and round in tiny circles then getting bigger as her sobs started to settle and then abate entirely.

"I won't hurt you little one" he admonished honestly.

She sniffled, hiccupped and nodded her head as she sat herself back up and looked at him directly. With a tear stained face she softly smiled and whispered "I think I knew that but thank you just the same for saying so".

"Is it me" he questioned.

"No" she answered honestly. "It's me" she continued. "And all that has happened tonight. I'm a lot drunk and little overwhelmed" she admitted.

Matt nodded in understanding but he didn't understand at all. He was confused. She was so...spunky and accommodating earlier. A direct contrast from the picture she presented right now he thought. And then a light bulb went on...

"Did Cal hurt you" he blurted while she visibly saw him puff up.

"No, No he wouldn't, never..." she affirmed while placing a settling light hand over his clenched one.

He searched her unwavering eyes and sighed knowing instinctively her steady gaze back at him spoke the truth. That meant she must be afraid of him was his guilty, self-conscience thought and groaned loudly as he flopped himself back on the bed. "It was my cock that almost choked you earlier" he confessed.

"What, no, it's not you, truly" she consoled. "It's the booze" she sort of lied. "I'm just kind of done" she finished, at least that much was the truth.

Sitting back up again and searching her eyes, expressive, bold and the prettiest shade of blue... "Do you wear contacts" he blurted again.

A genuine smile exploded on her face "No" she said frankly. And not for the first time in her life either. "They change shades of blues depending on my mood or what I wear" she further explained.

"They are truly beautiful" he complimented.

"Thank you" was her shy reply. Feeling tingles from head to toes. "Hey..., what was your plan here" she softly inquired while changing the topic off of her".

Leaning back on his elbows he shrugged. "Honestly I had no real plan. Thought perhaps we could start off like we did earlier sharing some of those amazing kisses and just see where it goes" he sheepishly replied.

Nodding and grinning she carefully got up and informed "I need to use the washroom but will be right back. Don't move okay" she admonished.

Five minutes later she was back and like a stalking cat she was crawling onto the bed toward him. In order to diminish his silly notions of her being afraid of him she decided to be the aggressive for the moment. Curling up next to him, she sat herself up just enough to reach his sexy lips. With a dainty tongue she traced the outline first before softly licking at the delicate flesh. On a faint sigh she purred as if she was savoring his taste.

It was so erotic he shivered feeling his loins stirring. 'Wow' he thought as he then felt her hand cup the back of his head and draw him up. Their lips met and like a match to dried kindling they ignited.

Matt's hands reached for her soothingly petting her, stroking her with the most feather light touches. When he pulled her over to straddle him she was almost like putty.

Regaining her senses she remembered she wanted to be the aggressor so taking the lead and reaching for his hands she grabbed and guided both to lay beside them relaxed on the bed. Holding them still she grudgingly broke off their kiss but instead licked and suckled along his firm chin, swirling her tongue into the dimple there before carrying on.

Her warm wet lips travelled all over his face and neck area before finally finding a spot just behind his ear that she received her first gasp from him. Tracing the contours of his ear she wetted, teased then nibbled before worshiping that spot some more to drive him just a little mad she then inched her body down to continue lower. Gradually she made her way to his nipples. Nipping and teasing as she felt his body stirring and respond with sexual tension. When he attempted to lift his hands and participate she firmly pressed them back down insisting he not do that just yet.

Figuring his patients were wearing a little thin she moved farther down still, the lips of her moist cunt gliding over then shrouding his hardened shaft, where she settled to grind and gently rocked back and forth. Ignoring the delicious shivers she was receiving she focused instead on heightening his pleasure. Reaching around herself she used her nails to travel the insides of his thighs up and down, again and again before grasping his balls.

Firmly she squeezed and massaged while watching his face and more specifically his Adam's apple as it bobbed with his swallows. Releasing him she again slid down. This time leaning low and letting her nipples drag across his flattened stomach before resting in the junction of his legs. Pressing her tits together she used them to cradle then fuck his pulsing, twitching cock. Looking at his reactions again...eyes closed, composure in check, but his breathing was slowed and deeper as if it was taking every ounce of his concentration to maintain control. Her lips curled into a pleased smile before she opened her mouth to devour him determined to show no mercy.

Her efforts lasted all of a minute or so as no sooner then she gently suckled before starting to swirl her tongue around his swollen gland he fiercely roared while reaching for her beneath her arms and hauling her up the length of him.

"Oh Lizzy" was all she heard as he ceased her clever lips with his own capturing them in a playful nip then proceeded to devour her instead with his mouth and tongue. At some point they had rolled and now he looked down at her with such tenderness she was somewhat taken aback.

'Don't stop' pleaded those coaxing, erotic eyes seconds before her long wispy lashes closed to hide the rest of her thoughts.

All too soon it ended and he was up leaving the bed whilst she was filled with abandonment. The disappointment surprisingly, quite over whelming. Blinking rapidly she fixed her view on him as she tried to articulate what he had just said.

"Do you trust me" he repeated.

Not trusting herself to speak Liz slowly nodded.

With a grin he turned to walk over to her toy collection. Not seeing what he was looking for he did a quick scan of her bedroom before walking over to her closest. Opening the doors she watched as he began to move hung up items this way and that. Shortly he was back to the end of the bed and draped in his hands were a couple of scarves and two belts removed from robes.

"Okay" with lifted eyebrows he asked of her.

Again she nodded around the lump that had formed in her throat with his continued courtesy.

She was tied in an X again but all the ties were only secured superficially. Each in a bow where if at any time she was to want to stop her own hand could pull the ties freeing her.

Even the long bathrobe ties were well placed, giving her room to stretch and bend her legs if she needed yet she could see she was bound sometimes, the illusion being more than enough.

Settling himself in the crook of her right arm and leg he placed a large hand flat on her tummy with the other tucked under his head to support it as he gazed down at her and ask with a teasing husky voice "where were we?".

She couldn't control the sloppy grin on her face any more then she could contain the laughter shinning from her eyes. She knew then without a doubt if she wasn't careful she could easily fall for this man and his boyish antics.

It was with much regret that a sleepy eyed Cal opened the bedroom door appearing at that precise moment.

Matt and Liz exchanged one more heated gaze at each other before both turned to acknowledge and respond simultaneously "Is time up" both inquired then laughed together.

Cal joined the laughter nodding an affirmative "yea about forty five minutes ago. I fell asleep on the couch then woke up I guess to Jimmy leaving" he explained, as he sat himself to Liz's left and handed Matt a beer then showed Liz the bottle of water he had brought for her.

"Looks like you might need a hand with this" was his obvious statement but also noticed the briefest of a cloud that drifted across Liz' face then vanished.

Quickly recovering from the mention of his name she produced a grateful look lifting her head as much as she could while Cal uncapped the bottle then placed it to her lips. Sated she lay back down then playfully teased both men with inviting lifts of her brows and giving them both cheeky bold winks. All laughed again but Liz also caught the quick exchange of questions between men. It would seem both were asking the other for permission or something. Closing her eyes she shook her head not understanding why neither bothered to include her, there by missing the exchange of which man was going up while the other went down.

It was with much delight that Liz opened her eyes to watch as Matt's lips descended again devouring hers. Captivated and moaning under his spell she was soon purring with their duel efforts as Cal's lips suckled below. Twisting and turning within her restricting bonds she was in her glory, each man manipulating her senses continuously. At one point she recalled Cal finding the sweet spot that drove her mad with his finger while he constantly rolled her clit with his tongue and at the same time she felt Matt's thumbs and forefingers working and pinching her hardened nipples. Wave after wave she rode the tides of orgasms her panting, labored and fierce.