Location Location

Story Info
In the right place, at the right time.
8.1k words
4.61
25.9k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is full of surprises! Never in a million years would I have thought that I'd have one of these stories to share. I always figured these kinds of experiences were reserved for more adventurous people, the young go-getters, who travelled the world and took chances.

And yet, here I am. A 28-year old building manager of a three-story building in New York City. My dad is, what you might call, a real estate tycoon and had generously offered me the position in one of his buildings. The job came with a modest salary and a street-side apartment on the top floor. Not to be ungrateful, but the enormous window panes had cost me a small fortune on drapes.

There were eight apartments in total, two on each floor. There was also a basement level, for storage, laundry, and waste disposal. The building also housed an old freight elevator, with metal grating instead of walls, and a collapsible grill for a door. Instead of replacing it with a more contemporary model, dad had the original restored and repaired. According to him, it made the building unique.

Needless to say, as the entire building had been renovated from top to bottom, there wasn't a whole lot for me to do. Although I had no complaints financially, I was bored out of my skull after only a week.

Things only started getting interesting when Kristen -- and her boyfriend -- moved in. She was 24, had long blond hair, blueish grey eyes, and a body that wouldn't quit. She moved in right next to me, on the same floor, but at the back of the building, overlooking a bunch of abandoned warehouses.

Her boyfriend was the strong, silent type. I never saw him hurt or mistreat her, but there always seemed to be some sort of tension between them. Maybe because of the way she dressed. Although she seemed a bit shy, she always wore sexy, sometimes borderline improper, outfits.

Whenever I ran into her in the hallway or the elevator, I would stare and gawk at her for as long as possible. Of course, she caught me a few times, but never said anything about it. Truth be told, I don't think she minded.

One Wednesday morning, about two months after they'd moved in, there was a knock at my door. I paused the movie I was watching and walked over to the door. Opening it, I saw Kristen standing there, dressed in a black and white dotted short summer dress, and some black pumps.

Instinctively, I erected my back, making myself an inch taller, sucked in my belly, and pressed my chest forward like any man trying to impress a woman.

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked, politely.

"I uh... I... can I come in? I really don't want to do this in the hallway," she whispered, clearly nervous.

"Sure," I said, as I opened the door further to invite her in, "Is something wrong? Do you need some help with anything?"

"Well, I... uh... I... ok... so, I uh... first of all, you need to know that I've... been having psychological problems for several years now," she stammered, even more nervous than before.

"Ooookay," I whispered softly, slightly concerned as a particular scene from the movie 'Psycho' came to mind.

"As a matter of fact, I have several sexual dysfunctions," she elaborated.

Wait, what?

"... and they're making my life hell. Jondoesn't wanna talk about them, because they're out of his comfort zone, but I... I feel like I am going crazy..." she said nervously pacing in place.

"I've tried to fight my urges, and keep them bottled up inside, but I... can't anymore!"

"Kristen, look, I don't know the first thing about psychology, so I am not sure how I can help you," I replied, not sure how else to respond.

"It's about your apartment," she blurted out.

"My apartment? What about it?" I asked, totally confused.

"Ok... relax... take a deep breath," she whispered to herself as she closed her eyes. I waited patiently for about fifteen seconds, realizing I probably shouldn't interrupt whatever she was doing.

Suddenly, she opened her eyes and said in a firm, determined voice, "I would like your permission to take off my clothes and play with myself in front of your window!"

BAM! Knock me over with a feather, why don't you!

"You what?" I asked, bewildered, thinking I might have misunderstood her.

"I uh... I am a compulsive exhibitionist with a... strong tendency for self-humiliation!" she said, clearly having memorized her medical diagnosis. Desperately trying to make sense of all this new information, I took my eyes off of her for a moment and glanced around the room.

Then it hit me. With nothing but empty warehouses on her side of the building, there would be little point -- from an exhibitionist's point of view -- in masturbating in front of her own window, I realized. I glanced over at my closed drapes, which were the only thing preventing an entire office building full of people from observing my every move.

Kristen must have mistaken my silence for hesitation and decided to sweeten the deal.

"You... uh... you can watch... if you'd like!" she added, "I've seen you looking at me!"

Well, if she was offering.

"I uh... I think I would like that," I whispered calmly, trying to act as if this wasn't a dream come true.

"So, when would you like to do this?" I asked.

"Uh... is now a good time?" she asked, glancing at my paused movie.

"Yeah, sure," I blurted out, as I scurried over to the tv and switched it off, feeling my cock getting hard in my pants.

Gathering her courage, she strolled over to the window and carefully opened the curtains, which I had closed earlier to enhance my movie experience. After peeking over her shoulder, at me, one last time, she faced her audience -- the building across the street -- and slowly started gyrating her hips.

Slowly, while twisting and turning her body, she ran her hands all over her dress. Her breathing audibly intensified as she surrendered to her lust. After about a minute, she unbuttoned three buttons of her dress and continued dancing, showing one hell of a cleavage.

Then, after dancing for another forty seconds or so, she raised the hem of her dress, briefly exposing her ass and her black, lace, see-through panties. Next, she turned around, giving me a brief glance of her cleavage and her black bra as she bent forward, reaching for her feet with both hands and pushing her sexy ass against the glass.

God, I was hard. I didn't know if taking my cock out would discourage her, so I decided not to take the chance. The last thing I wanted to do was ruin this once in a lifetime chance! She got back up and continued dancing, her ass still towards the glass.

She unbuttoned the rest of her dress, took it off and threw it on the floor while staring into my eyes. Next, she unclasped her bra and flung it halfway across the room with a graceful toss, granting me a brief peek at her chest. Then, just two seconds later, she spun around, grabbed her naked tits and started playing with them in front of anyone lucky enough to be looking in this direction.

The building across the street was all mirror-glass, so during the daytime it was impossible to look inside. There was no telling whether there were two people watching, or fifty. The possibility alone seemed to be enough for Kristen, who continued her performance zealously. After a few more sexy dance moves, she started pushing down her panties and stepped out of them about thirty seconds later.

I was drooling over her naked backside and her tight ass, when she suddenly turned around, granting me a view of her perfect C-cup tits and her Brazilian strip. God, she looked so fucking hot. I couldn't believe my luck! After pressing her naked ass against the glass and rubbing herself on it for a little while, she turned around again and dropped to her knees.

She opened her legs wide and brought her right hand in between them, and started to play with herself. She squirmed and writhed, moaned and bucked back and forth, getting herself -- and me -- all riled up. It didn't take long for me to start hearing squishy noises as she was plunging her fingers in and out of her exquisite cunt.

I cupped and squeezed my massive erection, still not having the nerve to actually take it out and jack off. Meanwhile Kristen continued masturbating and fingering herself for many more minutes. Eventually, when her orgasm hit her, she pushed herself up on her knees, leaned back and ran her free hand through her hair as she moaned loudly.

Oh my god! This gorgeous, sexy -- and clearly dysfunctional -- woman was climaxing in my apartment. When she was done, she collapsed on the floor on her back, panting heavily. I continued to gawk at her naked, beautiful body until she got up a few minutes later. She grabbed her dress and put it back on, then picked up her underwear and came up towards me.

"Thank you," she whispered, "That was exactly what I needed."

"No no, thank you," I replied with a smile.

"So, can I come over and do this again sometime?" she asked.

"Any fucking time you want," I blurted out.

She giggled, then looked down at the fat bulge in my pants and whispered, "I'm bit surprised that you didn't whip... that out."

"I, uh... I didn't know if that would be all right," I replied sheepishly.

"It's all right," she smiled, "It's the least I can do."

After waiting a few seconds, she added, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Oh, you mean right now?" I whispered.

I pushed my sweat pants down along with my boxers, grabbed my huge dong with both hands and started jacking off. I cupped my balls with my left hand, while my right one was furiously pumping my massive cock. I was too fucking horny to be ashamed or shy.

Amused by my eagerness, but also somewhat impressed by my size and hardness, she stared down at my crotch.

"Oh yeah," she giggled softly, "Look at you go!"

After having watched her performance, I didn't need a lot of time to get myself off.

I started shaking and trembling barely five seconds after her last statement, arched my back and started ejaculating against the wall.

Even more amused than before, Kristen giggled even louder and said, "Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah!"

Determined to make an even bigger mess, now that Kristen was cheering me on, I took a few steps to the left, then back to the right, expanding my canvas. When the bulk of my load had already left my cock, she squatted down next to the wall, and took a real good look at my bountiful load.

"Fucking hell," she whispered as she gawked at a bead of sperm dripping slowly onto the floor.

After about ten seconds, she got back up, smiled and said, "I'd better be going... see you later!"

I nodded and murmured goodbye, watching her leave my apartment.

I looked at the wall I had just decorated with my juice, at my spent cock and then at the large window she had used to flaunt herself. I was bewildered and felt as if everything that had happened was a dream. The memories of what she'd done continued to occupy my thoughts and dreams for the rest of the day and night.

The next day, it was late afternoon, and I was filling in some paperwork for some of the tenants, when there was a knock at my door. Although part of me hoped it would be Kristen, I didn't really believe it myself. But true enough, there she was, even more sexy and beautiful than the day before.

She was wearing a mustard-colored skirt, halfway to the knee with blue, see-through stockings underneath and brown, half-high boots. She was wearing a blue thin sweater, with a deep cleavage, which showed both straps of her black bra. Her hair had been tied into a bun. She was wearing a subtle amount of make-up, not too much, just enough to accentuate her features. She had a purse around her shoulders, so I assumed she had come straight home from work.

"Is this a good time?" she asked, with a faint smile.

My heart skipped a beat as I knew exactly what she was referring to.

"Sure!" I exclaimed, probably a bit too eager as I stepped out of the doorway and invited her in, with a grand gesture of my right arm.

"Good, I've been thinking about it all morning," Kristen said, as she walked in, and dropped her purse on the floor on her way to the window pane. As the drapes were open, she could get straight down to business. She was clearly very excited and horny.

Before she did anything else, she unbuttoned and unzipped her mustard-colored skirt on her right hip and let it fall to the floor. Then, she slightly bent her knees and started dancing and swaying to some imaginary music.

Holy fuck, I thought to myself as I slowly approached her, cupping my already growing cock through my sweat pants. Her long, perfect legs and her ass looked even more appetizing in her blue stockings. Her black, lace panties emphasized her butt cheeks.

While she danced and squirmed, and ran the back of her hands over her face and through her hair, I -- remembering the clear invitation and explicit permission from the day before -- whipped out my fat cock and wrapped my right hand around it.

Kristen, who was staring out the window, hoping at least some people were watching her, took off her sweater, dropped it on the floor and immediately reached back to unclasp her bra. She dropped it on the floor as well and cupped her tits as she lustfully stared out in front of her.

She tugged both nipples, making herself squirm uncomfortably, then slapped both tits alternately, before turning around. She was clearly horny, even more so than yesterday. She slid her right hand in her stockings and her panties and started playing with her clit, her body facing the window -- and the office building across the street.

After squirming and playing with herself for a little while longer, she suddenly said, "Cum on my ass!"

"What?" I asked flabbergasted, not having expected that.

As she got down on all fours, perpendicular to the window, sticking her ass out towards me, she said, while leaning on her left hand, using her right hand to diddle her clit, "Dump your cum on my ass, all over my stockings!"

With my hormones running the show, I was in no position to decline her request and so I took a few small steps towards her, jacking my dick.

"Or better yet, rip 'em and cum all over my panties!" she exclaimed as she shoved a couple of fingers up her twat.

"Fuck, are you serious?" I said, feeling my balls contract.

"Only [moan] one way to [moan] find out, [grunt] isn't there?" she groaned.

I let go of my cock, putting both hands on her ass crack, clawing at the blue nylon fabric and forcefully tore it apart. Kirsten gasped as the applied force propagated through her body. Immediately afterwards, I wrapped my right hand back around my dong and pumped it, pushing the mushroom tip against her black, lace panties.

Barely four seconds later, I squirted my glob onto her panties and into her ass crack, wedging her panties in there a little bit.

She shrieked with a giggle, and hung her head down as she whispered, "That's right, that's all I am good for!"

God, this girl had issues, I thought to myself. I got up and moved away from the window as Kirsten remained on her knees for another couple of seconds.

"You uh... you didn't..." I stammered.

"No," she smirked, "That's okay."

"I could... you know... if you'd want..." I stammered, eloquent as ever.

She smiled at me and replied, "That's sweet, but thank you; actually, not climaxing makes me feel even more like a useless cunt!"

Issues... I thought.

"You're sure there's nothing I can do?" I offered again.

"Well, there's one thing!" she whispered, grinning at me.

"What? Name it."

"I want you to throw me out of your apartment, now! Don't give me time to put my clothes back on. Just kick me out, like you would an unwelcomed guest!"

I swallowed. If I hadn't just shot my load, I'd be hard, right now.

I took a deep breath and then played the part she wanted me to play. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the door.

"Wait, at least... my clothes... wait," she whined, playing her part with conviction.

I swung the door open with my free hand and yanked her through the doorway. Because of the force I had used, she turned in place, lost her balance and fell backwards onto her ass. I turned back to pick up her skirt, sweater and bra, then walked back to the doorway and threw her clothes in her face. Then, I slammed the door shut.

I peeked through the spyhole and saw her sitting on her ass, looking down at her bare tits and ripped stockings, a wide grin on her face. I turned away from the door and went about my business again, having a few extra wonderful memories.

About four hours later, I heard the elevator arriving at our floor, indicating that her boyfriend had come home. About ten minutes later, there was a gentle knock on the door. When I opened up, I was pleasantly surprised to see Kirsten standing there, wearing nothing but black panties, stockings, a black bra and black knee-high boots. She was positively shivering with arousal.

"Your boyfriend's home, isn't he?" I verified, as I stared at her tits.

"He is," she replied.

"You waited for him to be home, before coming over, didn't you?"

"I did," she smiled.

"You're a slut," I whispered.

"I am," she confirmed.

"What's he doing right now?" I asked.

"Taking a shower."

"So, you don't have a lot of time?" I concluded.

"I do not," she admitted.

I stepped out of the way, inviting her in. She smiled and strolled right up to the window, taking a good look at the building across the street. Because it was now dark outside, you could actually see into the offices that were lit. Despite the late hour, there were still a lot of people sitting behind their desks, or walking around. In one larger room, there was a meeting going on, with about ten people.

"Come here, and let me suck that cock of yours," she whispered.

I closed the door and walked up to her, taking my fat cock out of my pants. She kneeled down, eagerly opening her mouth wide and sliding her lips over my cock. God, that felt good.

Without any reservations, she began bobbing her head up and down my fat, pulsating cock, while she kept her gaze as much as possible directed at her audience. To degrade herself even more, she used her free hand -- the one not wrapped around my dong -- to wobble her tit, closest to the window, up and down, through her bra.

I managed to keep it together for about three minutes, before I had to cum.

"Oh shit, I am cumming," I said, and pulled my dick out of her mouth, wrapped my right hand around it, aimed it at the window and began pumping my sperm out of my balls, groaning.

While I was ejaculating, she quickly unclasped her bra and dangled it in my line of fire, getting my cream all over it.

"Oh fuck yeah," she chuckled.

When I was done, she dropped her bra on the floor, got up and hooked her thumbs behind the waistband of her stockings and panties, and pushed both items of clothing down to her boots. Then, she kneeled back down, facing the cum-covered window and slipped two fingers up her sopping pussy. Just like that, she started pleasuring herself.

After fingering herself into the right -- nasty -- frame of mind, she leaned forward and pressed her face against the window, amidst my freshly deposited load. She rubbed her left cheek around in it, then her right one, then the left one again, etc. etc., while she continued fingering herself hard and fast. I took a step back and covered my mouth with my right hand, shocked and flabbergasted.

It was the nastiest, vilest and most arousing thing I had ever seen. I never even knew there were women out there, who liked this kind of thing.

She started bucking, groaning and whining as she started to climax. As orgasmic waves of pleasure began rushing over her body, she took things even further and started licking the window, with long, slow licks -- collecting my sperm in her mouth. It only made her cum harder. She squirted against the bottom of the window, over and over again, creating a small puddle between her legs.