All Comments on 'Location Location'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just Damn ...

You really need to continue this story, please.

wellrestedwellrestedover 4 years ago
Oh Wow

This was amazing - I hope this story can get a sequel!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 4 years ago

Great story. Great girl. I'm not sure if the story could continue - how does she deal with the b\f covered with cum? But it almost sounds like she has the wrong bf. On the other hand, I don't know how much of a future they could have together. I had a gf a tiny bit like her once. She wouldn't have stopped until we were both arrested. It might have been worth it. Luckily for me she was married to someone else, and stayed with him. But in many ways the girl in this story is my dream woman - completely uninhibited, and totally willing to get into and enjoy lustful, kinky sex. I wish more women would fully embrace their capacity for sexual fulfillment on a grand scale. I think women have a greater capacity than men to enjoy sex, once they learn how.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But everything dexual is too abrupt. And too automatic.

And no explanation for anything/everythng she wants.

And there's no real involvement with her other body parts. He does nothing with her boobs? Or her ass?

No explanation about why her boyfriend didn't want to have sex. What was his reason?

She doesn't want to have her pussy eaten? He doesn't offer?

No titty fucking?

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...