Location Location

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, suddenly, she seemed to have had enough, got up, put her clothes back on. I did the same and we got into the elevator together. As it rose to our floor, I looked at her, signaled at my cum still clinging to her face and whispered, "You've got some..."

"I know..." she whispered, smiling excitedly.

We got out on our floor and she walked into her apartment. The door was open. I continued to mine, where I hit the sack.

On Saturday, Kirsten and her boyfriend left early and were gone all day. For all I knew, they'd be gone all weekend, so I decided not to wait around for her. I called Anna, an old friend of mine. She and I had been to school together. We had found each other online a while back and had been meeting up, now and then, ever since. She told me that my timing was perfect as her boyfriend was out of town for the weekend, visiting his folks.

We met up in town, had a few drinks, then went to the movies and finally went out for a burger. Afterward, we went over to her place where we fucked each other's brains out. I mean, we really ran through the whole list: she jacked me off, gave me a blowjob, I fingered her, ate her out, then I fucked her doggy-style before finally shooting my load all over her back, ass and her hair.

After a final drink, we parted ways and I headed back to my place. Neither of us wanted me to stay over, so I headed home. It was well past 1 am by the time I got home. When I walked past Kirsten's apartment, she suddenly opened the door and said, "Hey."

She must have been listening for the elevator to arrive. I looked her up and down, she wasn't wearing much. Just a thin, flimsy sleeping gown. I could see her nipples piercing through it. I assumed her boyfriend hadn't put out -- or she hadn't let him...

"I swung by your apartment earlier tonight," she said, as she lowered the straps on her gown, causing it to fall to the ground, trembling with lust.

"Yeah, I was out," I replied as I gawked at her naked cunt and tits for a few seconds, but never really stopped.

"You fucked someone, didn't you?" she asked, reluctantly moving out of the way to let me pass. It was clear that she wasn't just horny, but also jealous. Although we weren't in any kind of relationship, I liked the fact that she was jealous. I ignored her, not even answering her question.

"Please," she begged, "I need it!"

I stopped and turned towards her. I could see she was horny and desperate. As I slowly strolled up to her, she whispered, "I am sorry, my boyfriend dragged me to one of his work events, on a stupid boat... I couldn't get out of it!"

She was apologizing to me -- stark naked -- for not being home and not being able to be a cheating slut and a self-destructive exhibitionist.

I walked up to her and glanced inside her apartment, hearing the tv.

"He's passed out on the couch," she said, informing me.

All right, you wanna play? I thought to myself, as I carefully walked into the apartment.

Surprised, she followed me in.

I walked into the living room and indeed, noticed her boyfriend on the couch, in front of the tv, snoring. I unbuttoned my pants and hung out my half-hard cock. She looked at me, intrigued and horny, and walked up to me. As she took another look at her boyfriend, she kneeled down and wrapped her right hand around my dick, bringing her face closer to it.

At some point, she must have smelled Anna's scent on my dick and she looked up at me for a moment, but then she inhaled sharply, taking a big whiff and quickly stuffed my erection in her slut mouth and began sucking me off, just a few meters from her boyfriend.

During the next couple of minutes, I gradually shuffled closer to the couch. Kirsten, knowing what I was doing, scooted on her knees to keep up sucking me. Eventually, we were right behind the couch, my big cock and her slut mouth only inches from the top of her boyfriend's head. She sucked and sucked for another couple of minutes before I whispered, "I'm gonna cum!"

Instinctively, and based on my actions over the last few minutes, she had a pretty good idea of what I wanted and took my cock out of her mouth and started jacking me off, aiming my throbbing cock at her boyfriend's clothes. I arched my back, then looked down at her.

Excited and very eager, she jacked my cock, grinning widely as she watched my cock spew fat ribbons of spunk onto her oblivious boyfriend. I surprised myself at the sheer quantity of the load and smiled as I drenched his shirt and jeans. She eagerly shook my cock, sending drops flying off in all directions, hitting the couch, herself, the floor and even her boyfriend's arms.

When I was done, I grabbed my cock, wiped it slowly on her forehead, causing another wide grin from her, then zipped up and walked out of her apartment.

Now, who wouldn't want a neighbor like that?

THE END