All Comments on 'Lonely Hearts Ch. 02'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniover 13 years ago
Great story so far!

The build-up is spectacular. You've developed interesting characters with quirks, strengths, passion. Thanks for a compelling story!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I'm waiting for him to admit to his sister that he's in love with her.

I hope that he gets to fuck her soon.

A great story full of love and sex.

Thanks

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
hot hot hot

The first chap was a great build up to this one. Nice to know the two of them don't hate each other as in my case. A really hot read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's not necessarily to constantly spew out vulgarities. Stories can be more erotic without resorting to that type of sophomoric language.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
sad

I feel sorry for his wife.

He didn't know she had a spot? He didn't know to watch for her reaction to his touch? He didn't know how to give her orgasmic pleasure?

That all this is new to him is a sad commentary on his naiveté.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good 2nd part though it is difficult to get a handle on the fact that a 55 year old man knows Less about sex than his 52 year old sister. Granted, he wanted to do more with his wife but she did not want him to and yet she chose to do some of these things by herself...in secret? Intimacy issues maybe? But, he's coming along now thanks to baby sister. And now he's falling in love with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous