Lonely Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did. And the funny thing was, Jack thought that was damn fucking hot. His very words. And he even told me, of all the men he knew, friends he had, that you would probably be the only other person he would honestly feel comfortable sharing me with. Watching me with. And that for him became a personal fantasy. I'm almost embarrassed to tell you John...more than once, we both pretended that he was you while he fucked me. Those were some of the wildest most passionate evenings we ever spent together."

"So did you two actually ever have a threesome then?" I asked, my hands now cupping my sister's breasts again, coyly thumbing and teasing her hard extended nipples as we stood there.

"We did...a couple of times yes. Once with another friend of ours, someone we both knew and who I was ok with. But even that just didn't seem to reach the level of arousal and intensity we had hoped for. Another was with another couple, which I actually found more interesting as that was my first time with another woman. But the guy was more of a voyeur, not that there's anything wrong with that. But he was more interested in seeing me with his wife, and not so much in seeing Jack with his wife. So that too was less fun and exciting than it could have been. We'd finally gotten back to discussing the possibility of approaching you...and then the accident happened. And well...that was the end of that, in more ways than one."

"Jesus sis," I said slowly expelling my breath. "I'm not sure I'd have reacted very well to that...back then," I added smiling at her as she looked up at me, and then suddenly dropped down to her knees there in the shower. I looked down at her, sensing what she was about to do, not sure how I still felt about that at the moment either, right up until the moment she took my cock into her mouth and began sucking it. "Fuck!" I said simply, giving into the unbelievable sensation, opening my eyes again, which had closed of their own accord. Now looking down at my sister as she knelt, looking up at me, her mouth wonderfully working my cock.

"Always wanted to do this," she grinned around my shaft, licking it rapidly.

"Another first for me," I informed her smiling back. Her eyebrows furrowing just a bit.

"Don't tell me, Kathy never sucked you off?"

"No...she did, well not off...off if you know what I mean. But I actually never saw her doing it. I only ever felt her doing it...you know, in the dark thing."

Lisa just shook her head, almost apologetically for my wife. "In that case John, settle back...watch, and enjoy yourself. I'm about to give you a real treat here. And then afterwards...I'll expect you to do the same thing for me."

"You want me to eat your pussy?" I thought, but didn't quite say. The words just melting in my mouth, becoming nothing more than an intelligible amount of gibberish as my sister's mouth and tongue began doing things to my cock that I didn't even think were possible. The fact I was actually watching her doing it, was almost as good as the sensations were.

"Fuck Lisa..." I moaned now placing my hands down on my sister's head as she fucked me with her mouth.

"I know John...I know."

**

I was so fucking close, but sensing that, Lisa stopped what she was doing, only then standing up again. "Not yet," she grinned. "Not here. Now you finish washing me, and then we'll go into the bedroom."

Though I liked the sound of that, I was nervous and apprehensive still too. Thinking with my cock again, instead of my head. I still had reservations about some of this...not sure I could ever actually fuck my own sister, even if she was ok with it. I'm not sure I was. I know...I was walking a fine silly line here perhaps. But it still was a line in the sand for me that I wasn't sure I was willing to cross. The fact I'd enjoyed, allowed...and wanted my sister to suck my cock again, and me...licking her pussy too, if that's what she wanted, seemed like something that didn't quite take us over that edge. Incestuous still yes, but not quite decadently incestuous, if that was even a measure of things. Though for me at the moment...it still was.

I soaped her breasts, once again enjoying the feel of them in my hands, slippery soft...yet firm, pliable, erotic. I was having fun playing with them, holding tits in my hand again, looking forward to sucking them again, tasting my sister's milk even. I had now washed (well sort of washed) her everywhere except actually touching her pussy. Sensing my nervous hesitation perhaps, for that's all it really was, Lisa took my hand in hers, guiding it down between her legs as I held the soap in my hand almost as a protective barrier.

"Go ahead honey...wash my pussy. Let your fingers feel me, feel how wet I'm getting for you."

I didn't say it, or tell her...but the last time I had actually touched, well...rather fingered a woman's pussy was when I'd diddled Rebecca Ann Sue's cunt back in high school in the back seat of my car. It had been that long. Sure...I'd more or less petted my wife's pussy a few times, but "fingers" don't belong there was her response. (Her's...or mine?) I'd always wondered. So my experience in that particular department was sadly lacking. Hell, I couldn't even remember what Rebecca Ann Sue's pussy even felt like by this time. But I was sure as hell finding out what my sister's felt like as I now stood there enjoying the sensation of slipping a single digit inside her. Not only was I taking delight in the slippery, slick almost oily-like lubrication that was now coating my finger, but the spongy-like texture as well, especially just inside as I stood there caressing it.

"Oh John...that's my...spot!" She moaned deliciously.

"Women had a spot?" I asked myself, though continuing to grin, nodding my head like I knew what the hell she was talking about. Whatever it was I was doing...I continued doing it, until she too seemed to be growing weak in the knees on me.

"Ok, enough...or you'll have me turning into a cum puddle here," she stated. "Time to get out, and take this back up in the bedroom."

Stepping out, we dried ourselves off so as to expedite things, and then I once again followed my sister into her bedroom, standing there at the foot of the bed looking on as she crawled up into it. I started to climb in with her, but she stopped me once again.

"Not yet...I want to watch you again for a moment," she explained. "I want to watch you jerking your cock off John, while you stand there and watch me finger my pussy. You'd like seeing me do that wouldn't you?" She asked hotly, her tone of voice taking on that sultry tone to it once more.

"Yes," I basically hissed, looking down at my own sweet sexy sister. Maybe some wouldn't find it sexy, but I sure as hell did. Her large full breasts now flattening out some, spreading out to either side of her ribcage like thick fluffy pancakes. Her nipples however, standing stiff proud and tall off each breast. Hard thick thimble-sized protrusions that looked inviting, making me salivate for the taste of them again. Especially when she reached up with her hands, now capturing each, pulling on them until she managed two pretty good spurts of breast milk that shot up, and then cascaded back down onto her tits and belly.

"You like seeing me milking my titties?" She asked as I stood fisting my cock, showing her I did, likewise milking my own cock so that a streamer of pre-lubrication now appeared at the tip. It actually oozed down in a long filament that stayed connected, starting to swing a bit too and fro before finally separating, dripping onto the floor.

"Oh fuck...that was hot, make it do it again," she told me as I produced another, stood looking at it, watching it begin to lengthen out again. "Bring that here," she told me however before it could separate again. "Carefully...I want to taste it."

I took a single step forward closer to the end of the bed as my sister scooted around on her back, suddenly scrunching under and beneath me. The dangle of fluid just hovering over her open mouth now as she reached up, grabbing my dick. I watched as it just then dripped, disappearing into her mouth as she savored it, licking her lips, squeezing my prick again in hopes of another. But even as she did that, I felt her tongue suddenly snake out, now tickling and licking at my exposed scrotum, my balls still hanging a bit loosely, but tightening with each and every passing moment as she suddenly sucked one gently into her mouth and began tonguing that.

"Holy fuck sis!" I spat, knees suddenly growing weak on me.

"Bet she never did that either did she?"

"No." I said simply. Though if she had, I'd never seen that either, though I don't remember ever feeling anything like this, so I was pretty damn sure she never had. Needless to say, I was in heaven. Two distinct treats for me. One, getting my balls licked and sucked was one...having had no idea that my sister doing that could feel that way. Two...hell make that three. The fact it was my SISTER actually doing that to begin with. Three. That I was standing there looking down at a nude woman. Fully nude. No frills, no lace, no nothing. Just beautiful bare tits (even if they were spread out some) and this puffy, swollen pair of bare pussy lips. Cunt lips...labia and all. Which I had actually played with, ran my fingers through, sensed and felt the wetness, the slickness. A cunt I had actually finger fucked...once again, my sisters. So all this was going through my tortured pleasured mind. Which in my book anyway, was far beyond anything I'd ever enjoyed all at once.

"I bet there's something else I can do that you'd like," she said still mouthing my nut-sack.

"You could be doing anything sis...and I'm sure I'd like it. Shit babe...you're driving me nuts enough as it is." She laughed at that.

"Nuts enough," as she licked them again. "Guess you could say that I am. But how about...a titty fuck?"

Now that I had enjoyed. One of the few things it seemed Kathy hadn't minded me doing. But then again...only once ever with the lights on, and only because I'd insisted on it. Well...that and it being my birthday and all.

This time Lisa had me crawl up onto the bed with her, now straddling her tummy, pointing my stiff aching cock at her face as she leaned up just enough to give it a little lick, before holding her breasts together, giving me a nice soft passage to slide my prick between.

"And here's something a little extra for you," she said, once more pulling on her nipples, making them squirt, much more this time...though she'd been basically priming the pump for me so to speak. It was just wickedly decadent enough, seeing her tits spraying, both nipples squirting, with that very warm sensation of her mother's milk suddenly raining down on my thrusting cock. She milked them some more, adding more cream to the mix as I now plowed through her milk covered valley, further pleasuring my own dick. "How's that feel?" she asked.

"Fuck Lisa...you have no idea! This is...sensational!" I grunted, enjoying the tease of the slippery passage back and forth between her succulent looking breasts. "Man oh man...that's naughty hot!"

"You like me making you...naughty hot huh?" She likewise moaned, spraying even more milk on me. "I like it too," she added. "You're making me naughty hot. I can already feel my pussy liquefying inside, wanting you to drink it...taste me, eat me!" She almost demanded. I took the hint. "Spin around, so I can also suck that cock of yours again," she caught me just as I started to slide back on her. Yet again...another first.

We were soon in a classical "69" with one another, me on top as I fed her my dick, Lisa holding it, sucking it, while I for a brief moment, just hovered above her, holding that succulent, juicy looking pussy of hers apart with my hands. I had honestly never seen one this up, close and personal before. And I was savoring it. Her lips were swollen red, glistening. A dewdrop of an almost milky white substance seemed to ooze out of the opening. Gingerly, cautiously perhaps, I licked it up, tasting it...tasting her. Tasting my sister. "Damn!" I groaned audibly, and then plunged even deeper into my sister's open, inviting pussy, digging for more. It made her laugh.

"So...you like that huh?" She asked as she almost immediately drew my cock very deep into her throat without waiting for an answer. I answered her by thrusting my own tongue into her as far as I could, finding more of that sweet tasting nectar, devouring it as I now found and discovered her little knot. I sucked that too, lightly and gently at first, rolling it around inside my mouth like a pebble. "Oh fuck, oh baby...yeah! Just like that! Like that!" Lisa finally exclaimed no longer sucking my cock, though holding it, rubbing the tip which was sending a thousand tingles into my balls. "Damn that's good! Don't let anyone ever tell you, that you don't know how to eat pussy honey. Because you're doing a damn fucking good job!"

Maybe I wasn't an expert. But I always had been a quick learner. As Lisa directed, telling me what she liked, what felt good, I merely listened, and continued. But it had gotten to the point where the novelty of doing a "69" together had worn off. Once again she coached me, rolling me over onto my back.

"Now...lay back John. It's time I showed you what this is all about."

I don't care who you are, or how much control you think you have. But the way my sister went after my cock was something along the lines of fantabulous. Within moments after she began sucking and licking me earnestly, I knew I was a gonner. I could feel my balls tighten into twin little golf-balls, the tingling sensation in my prick already alerting me this was going to be a gusher on top of everything else. And so I actually tried warning her...you know, just in case. She merely said, "Ah hum" and kept bobbing her head up and down on my cock, one hand rolling my golf-balls around, which simply added to the other, triggering moments after that, the first of several powerful jettisons of my cream.

"Fuck...she's, she's...sucking me dry!" I think I remember saying to myself. The intensity of my orgasm causing me to actually lurch up some, eyes popping open as I looked down at her. She in turn, once again looking up towards me, smiling. And as she smiled, I watched a copious amount of my dick-cream suddenly pouring out, down and around my shaft again as she purposely gave me the vision of seeing that. Knowing that all that spunk had only moments ago been inside her mouth. And then she dove back down on my cock again, sucking up, cleaning and cleansing my prick again, even as I continued to spurt, adding more and more juice to her rather noisy, sloppy, slurpy blowjob.

It was the best moment of my entire life!

**

I think I dozed off. Or maybe it was more like passed out. But when I eventually did come too, Lisa was still softly licking and sucking my now very limp cock. Even that felt good. No sense of urgency, no real passion...just this delightful, loving, tender exploration of my very satisfied phallus.

"For a moment there, I thought I lost you," she giggled smiling, obviously content and quite pleased with herself.

"You did. I think I saw stars sis. Just before the blackness came."

"So in other words..."

"Best fucking blow job of my entire life!" I said thanking her. "Now...what can I do for you?" I asked feeling a bit guilty here. I sort of figured she'd had a small one earlier when I was going down on her. Nothing earth-shaking, not like I knew she was capable of having anyway. I'd seen that for myself.

"Nothing right now," she said smiling. "I'd rather wait until you're fully and completely recovered again...later on this evening. Think of it as long, extended foreplay for me. Sometimes I like doing that, spreading it out over the course of an entire day. Sometimes I'll do that to myself. Have a bunch of small little O's...and then when I am damn good and horny, I let myself have the big one. Oh...and by the way, as you'll no doubt see and witness later. Those tend to be rather...well, shall we say, 'squirty' ones?"

I laughed. "Damn sis. You tend to leak out in all sorts of ways don't you?"

"I do. And you haven't seen anything yet dear," she said winking at me. "So be thinking about it. Later on this evening, maybe we'll watch another naughty movie together, and then when I'm good and ready, you can watch me squirt all over that nice hard cock of yours. Would you like that?"

I looked down at myself, and then my sister did. Astonished, I was already starting to get hard again.

"Obviously...you would."

"Maybe we don't need to wait until later," I proposed.

"Oh yes we do," Lisa told me. "So put that on hold. Like I said, part of the fun for me is drawing it out...and this one honey, I want to draw out for as long as I can withstand it. Trust me, it'll be worth it. Now, time for you to get dressed and get the lawn mowed for me. After that, I have a few other little things I'd really like you to do for me."

"Yes dear," I quipped. And then my sister punched me. Hard too! It was the perfect exclamation point to the start of a beautiful day. I was already anxiously waiting for the evening to arrive. But more importantly, I found I was falling in love with my own sister. And that was something I wasn't quite sure how to deal with...yet.

To be continued...

12