Looking But Never Finding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Mistress. I did not think you were going to move my dirty little bicycle."

"Liar." she said raising her voice and twisting my nipples more which I didn't think was possible. A low scream started emanating from deep inside me. "You thought I would leave you here because you're naked and you didn't want to be outside naked in case someone saw you. Am I right?"

I hung my head, "Yes Mistress. You are right."

Damn my Mistress is fast. Before I could react she had released my nipples and grabbed my tuft of pubic hair pulling me outside, leading me to my bicycle. The heat in my ass no longer seemed to be there, my focus had been moved to my tortured nipples and the pain now emanating from my pubes been stretched.

I tried to walk quickly lessening my time outside but Mistress strolled, not releasing my pubes or the leash she had taken back from me. At my bicycle Mistress let go of my crotch and stood watching me grab hold of the handlebars.

"Where are you going?" Natalie asked when I started towards her backyard. "I want you to check and make sure my car doors are locked. Follow me my pet. Leave your bike, we will get it when we're done."

Natalie paraded me naked around her car while I checked each door and her hatch. It was a quiet neighborhood. There were a few people out tending to their yards but no one seemed to notice us. We walked back to my bike. I started to move it around the near side of Natalie's house.

"No my pet. Access to the back is easier from this side. Come along and walk behind me. You must never walk ahead of me. Do you like flowers my pet?"

"Yes Mistress. I do like flowers." I answered walking across the front of her garden a step behind her my bicycle between me and the road but as close to Natalie as I could get my naked self.

"Here. Lay your bike down. You must bend over and smell these beautiful autumn glories. They are so often ignored but their fragrance is so delicate and subtle."

I laid my bike down and crouched beside the flower trying to conceal my nakedness if that was even possible.

"No no my dear. That is not how I want you to smell this flower. Stand up. I want you to bend and smell the flower like this."

Natalie, still holding my leash bent directly at her hips, straight-legged, took the flower in her fingers and inhaled deeply. I looked her up and down. So beautiful, my Mistress is, I thought. Her legs long and shapely, her hips and ass rounded to perfection. I was feeling a little more comfortable with my nudity. I suspect Natalie's nonchalant approach to our impromptu stroll around her garden as if being outside naked or in a corset and beautiful underwear was a normal everyday occurrence was easing my anxiety. I almost reached out and touched my Mistress' ass. It was so tempting, but again, I wasn't' sure I had permission, and Mistress was beginning to stand up.

"Your turn my dear." Natalie said placing her free hand on my ass. It felt so good to be touched in a loving way.

I bent at my hips as demonstrated by Natalie. The delicate flower was softer than its pointy petals appeared they would be. Natalie's hand was patting my ass then tickling my anus. A cool breeze wafted past making me aware just how wet my pussy was.

"So nice my pet. Your ass and pussy are so nice. I see and feel that you shaved them for me. Thank you my pet. That is so very thoughtful. Later I will pay them the proper attention their perfect smoothness deserves."

A moment passed before I managed to blurt out, "Thank you Mistress for complimenting my ass and pussy." I hoped I wasn't too slow in my response.

A finger slid inside me. I closed my eyes loving the sensation. A second finger entered me and a thumb found my clit. I no longer cared that I was standing naked outside for anyone to see. It's interesting how an over stimulated libido getting some attention can make you ignore such things.

A car or two passed. Feeling Natalie press her fingers against my pussy's anterior wall searching for my g-spot made me care less. Her touch was so sensual. I wanted her to continue, to play with me until I came. She gently pushed her fingers into me as deeply as she could manage then extracted them.

"Stand my pet. You have fingers to clean."

I stood and faced Natalie, her hand held high for me to lick and suck. I did my job.

"Now kiss me my pet. I so enjoy your kisses."

We stood kissing on her front lawn. Mistress fondling my naked body, me holding hers. I wanted her to take my hand and lead me upstairs or into the backyard, somewhere private, where we could finish making love. We stopped kissing.

"You make your Mistress very happy and very horny my pet. If I didn't possess such willpower, I would forego your training and make love to you well into the night. But your training is much too important for me to think only of my needs."

"Thank you, Mistress. My training is important but please let me satisfy your needs in any way you desire."

"I know you can and will my dear pet. In due time Elizabeth, in due time. Now pick up your bike and let's put it in the backyard for safe keeping."

I followed Natalie through a gate into her yard. The yard was larger than I expected. It was protected by a tall cedar hedge on all sides obscuring much of the view both in and out of the yard. I felt much less exposed then when we were in the front yard. I relaxed a little more into my nakedness.

The plants in Natalie's backyard were mostly shade plants except for those along the back of the house which would get plenty of summer sun. We walked across the back of her house to a small patio outside her back door. The sun felt good on my skin. I leaned my bike against the wall where Natalie indicated.

"Is that you Natalie?" I heard a man's voice from the other side of the fence that ran from the end of the hedge, along the patio to a gate at the side of the house.

"Who else would it be Jim?"

He laughed, "Just making sure you know. Sandy and I wouldn't want something bad happening to our best neighbor. Having a good Sunday Natalie?"

I could hear him working away at something but I couldn't tell what. Natalie pulled me over toward the fence. "I'm entertaining a friend. Elizabeth, say hello to Jim."

"Hello Jim."

"Pleasure to meet you Elizabeth." His head popped up and was looking through the privacy lattice on top of the fence. I pushed myself closer hoping he wouldn't be able to see me. "I would come around and shake your hand, but I'm digging in some pots today and didn't put my gloves on so my hands are rather dirty."

Natalie tugged the leash. I looked at her. She nodded her head towards Jim. I hesitated, then realized she wanted me to respond. "It's nice to meet you as well Jim. Hopefully one day we will get to shake hands."

"Based on what I can see through the fence it will be all my pleasure. You're a pretty lass. I better get back to these pots or Sandy will be out here reading me the riot act. Nice meeting you Elizabeth. Enjoy your Sunday Natalie."

What could he see of me? I looked at the fence then down at me. I was uncertain. Natalie pulled me to her and kissed me. I was still a little unnerved so I didn't really kiss her back.

"Kiss me my pet or I will invite Jim over to watch me punish you for your insolence."

"Did you say something Natalie?" Jim hollered.

"No Jim. Just having a little conversation with Elizabeth. I may need your help with something though. Will you be around for the next 15 minutes or so?"

"Sure Natalie. I will come over right now."

I could hear Jim taking his first steps towards the gate.

"No need Jim. I think we got it. You stay there and finish your work. I don't want to be the cause of you disappointing Sandy."

He stopped. "Okay. But just call. And don't worry about Sandy. I can manage her."

"Whatever you believe Jim." Natalie responded. She was holding the leash right next to the collar pulling my face inches form hers. Her other hand had a nipple pinched between her thumb and forefinger moderately squeezing it. "But we both know who's in charge don't we."

"Hah. I know. It's always the ladies who are in charge. I'm just her ever loving servant. We all know that."

The conversation ended. Natalie pressed her mouth against mine. I tilted my head and opened my mouth allowing her tongue inside. My eyes closed. As we kissed Natalie's pinch grew tighter until I was moaning into her mouth from the pain. Natalie broke our kiss and stared into my eyes.

"Now my ever-loving servant. You are going to kneel down in front of me, pull my panties aside and lick my pussy until I say stop. And it had better not be a lame effort like your first attempt at foot worship." she said barely loud enough for me to hear, which I appreciated.

Now I was shaking. I had never eaten pussy before. I had no experience. I had often thought of eating pussy as kind of gross for a woman to do. Yet I wanted to do it for Natalie but worried I wouldn't be able to and I was now going to be doing it for the first time outside, midday, naked, with a man I didn't know and didn't want to know just 20 steps away. I feared if Natalie wasn't satisfied with my efforts that she would call Jim over to witness my punishment, my nakedness and possibly a second attempt at eating her pussy.

Natalie pulled down on my leash. When I got on my knees, Natalie perched one foot up on the edge of a nearby flower pot. I gulped a little pulling back my Mistress' thong and seeing her pussy for the first time. Natalie's labia were shaved bare like mine. She had some pubes trimmed short above her pussy but I didn't move the material enough to see how much was there. I inhaled and remembered; just think you're giving a blowjob to a guy you want to impress. I closed my eyes and kissed her pussy letting my tongue slide out and rest and her clit. I lapped at her clit several times up one side then up the other, before I started rolling it around under my tongue. I hoped I was pleasing my Mistress. I began twisting and tilting my head trying to get to more of her pussy. I spun around sitting my ass on the cool stone of the patio. Natalie spread her legs to let my shoulders through, bending at the knees a little lowering her pussy to my face. She tasted okay. Eating pussy wasn't so bad... so far.

I looked at Natalie's pussy while I re-positioned myself under her planning my next attempt. I sucked one of outer labia into my mouth. Oh wow. How delicious. The texture reminded me of a pad of butter, plump and firm and being coated in Natalie's honey it seemed to melt in my mouth. My tongue lapped at her slit and contours savoring the different textures and subtle flavors. I slurped an inner labia between my lips. A ripe mango. Slippery, sweetness that I may have only imagined but for me it was there. This was so enjoyable I wondered how could men not be better at this when they went down on me.

I was enjoying pleasuring Natalie so much, I was now hornier than when we had been in the front yard. I needed to be touched so badly. I reached between my legs and started rubbing my own clit. I would guess Natalie had her eyes closed when I started because it was a few seconds before I heard. "I don't think so Missy." and felt the leather handle of the leash strike my knuckles.

"Who gave you permission to do that?" Natalie said dropping her foot and trapping my head between her legs. I stopped masturbating. Natalie squeezed my head between her thighs.

"Everything okay over there?" I heard Jim ask.

"Yep. It's all under control Jim." Natalie answered shuffling her legs a few inches before kneeling down and mashing my head between her ass and patio floor. I had stopped licking Natalie's pussy and was now just trying to breathe. "You horny little minx." Natalie said. "So you want to be touched do you? Arch your back; now." I arched my back still trying to breathe and lick with my Mistress' pussy. "How does this feel?"

Fuck. I swear Jim must have heard her but Natalie didn't seem to care. Natalie leaned forward a little releasing some of the pressure on my head. I panted, catching a deep breath then tried to lick her pussy some more hoping it would calm her or distract her, then I felt it. Natalie dropped the leash between my legs, deftly rolled my hips to one side and threaded the chain up between my buttocks then right up my cunt splitting it in half.

"You stopped." I heard Natalie say when I had stopped licking her cunt wondering what Natalie would next do to me. That was a mistake.

"I did not say to stop." Natalie reached under my arched back and yanked on the lead forcing the chain against my anus and pussy, mashing my clit to one side. I buried my mouth on Natalie's cunt muffling my moans of anguish.

Natalie maintained the pressure on the chain telling me "It's much better if you lick Elizabeth." I resumed licking her pussy moaning between each lap until I felt the tension on the lead ease. My Mistress was a master of all things it seemed. While she had split my pussy with the chain and mashed my clit, the pressure had been perfect I quickly learned. I felt pain while Natalie was yanking on the chain, but when she released the pressure and the pain subsided, my clit felt awakened and longing for touch. Moments later I noticed my anus, still being lightly tickled by the chain trapped between my buttocks, was missing the pressure it had experienced.

"Better my pet. Now close your eyes and eat me like you would like someone to eat you."

"I'm heading in Natalie. Last chance to get my help if you need it." Jim hollered over the fence.

"Thanks Jim. We're fine. Give Sandy my best."

I guessed by Jim's shouting that he may be hard of hearing. I hoped that was true and assumed my Mistress was aware of Jim's condition. I was still licking Natalie's pussy and trying to do for her what I enjoyed having done to me.

"Will do Natalie. It was nice meeting Elizabeth. You and Natalie must come for dinner sometime."

I was so busy licking I didn't respond. Elizabeth grabbed my clit and squeezed it. "Answer him," she commanded loud enough for me alone to hear.

I stopped licking for moment and tried to speak without making Jim aware of my predicament. "It was a pleasure meeting you as well Jim. Dinner sometime would be lovely."

"How's that Elizabeth? I can barely hear you dear."

Phew! I thought, he is hard of hearing. Natalie tweaked my clit a little harder causing me to twitch underneath her. "Louder Elizabeth or I will tell Jim to come over so he can hear you. Trust me, having him see you eating my pussy will not embarrass me. Hang on a moment Jim," Natalie shouted to him.

"So you do need help Natalie? On my way."

"Meeting you was very nice Jim," I shouted. Christ Natalie knew just how to squeeze and twist things so it hurt but you could still function. "I would love to meet you and Sandy over dinner sometime. I look forward to it."

"Very good my pet'" Natalie said to me. I heard Jim's hand on a gate latch. "No need Jim. Elizabeth and just resolved our issue. You better get in before Sandy comes calling."

"Okay, if you're sure Natalie." Jim's footfalls stopped then doubled back on their path.

I was back to licking Natalie's cunt. Half because I was enjoying it and half because I was afraid what would happen if I stopped. Either the chain would be pulled or Jim might be invited over to see me naked. Jim seeing me both scared me and strangely excited me. I heard a door on Jim's house open and close.

"Much better my pet." Natalie said releasing my clit then lovingly rubbing my pussy. My hips raised to meet her touch. "I know. It feels so great to be touched lovingly after a little rough play doesn't it my pet?"

"Yes it does Mistress." I mumbled into Natalie's cunt.

Natalie slipped the chain out from between my ass and pussy, lifting her body off my face.

"Come my pet. It's time we go inside to continue your training."

Natalie got up and stood beside me. ""I think you have real potential as a pussy eater Natalie. Obviously that was your first attempt, but it did get better as time went by. Kneel my pet and return my underwear to the state they were in before I allowed you to taste me."

"Thank you Mistress." There had been a compliment in there that some may have missed.

I knelt before Natalie who was standing with her feet parted, her hands on her hips. How does she know? How does she know what will raise my excitement? Raise my excitement so high that, so briefly after being mildly abused, it makes me worship her more and want her so strongly that I will allow her to do whatever she pleases in the hope she will touch me again or allow me to touch her?

And Green, Yellow, Red are living in my head, well mostly Yellow is living there rent free right now but I so want to 'stay with my Mistress' and maybe unbelievably, I trust her. I trust that she knows or senses my limits but is forever trying to expand them to increase my enjoyment of life, and sex. I trust she would never knowingly dramatically exceed them and cause me grievous injury physically or emotionally. So while Yellow has journeyed to the edge of my tongue it has never really been close to escaping my lips.

I knelt, Natalie's pussy directly at my eyelevel. I gazed upon it. It was so beautiful. I felt ashamed I hadn't worshipped it as it deserved to be worshipped. I wanted to tell her I was sorry but didn't know if I was allowed to speak. I wanted to touch it, to lick again as I should have moments before and pleasure my Mistress over and over again until we were exhausted and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I was so confused. I wasn't a lesbian. I now had a Mistress. I was no longer buying into to this lesson story. I wanted to make love to my Mistress but she was a woman. I was paraded around outside naked. I was horny because of what a woman was doing to me. All I wanted was... I didn't know what I wanted but I was excited and nervous and unsure what to do next. Do I satisfy my desires or try to guess what my Mistress wanted or just do whatever she said or do I leave?

"What's taking so long my pet?" Natalie asked without anger or threat of punishment in her voice. I felt I could respond honestly.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I'm just confused."

"Tell your Mistress how you're confused and I will try to help you, my beautiful pet."

I hung my head and started to talk. "Well Mistress I.."

After the first three words had left my mouth Natalie put two fingers under my chin, lovingly lifting my chin, "Be proud Elizabeth my pet. There's no need to hang your head. Be proud that I have found you and we are about to take a wondrous journey together. Be proud that you have found me and are already a prized pet that makes your Mistress shiver with joy and glee each time you embrace a new lesson. So tell me Elizabeth, what is your confusion about."

"Mistress Natalie. There are almost too many things to explain."

"Try Elizabeth. Try."

"Well. I don't understand what is happening. Are your teaching me to be a Mistress or am I learning to be a pet? You are a woman and I am not a lesbian but I just pleasured you orally. I am naked outside and that is not what is forefront in my mind. Feet are repulsive to me but I enjoyed licking yours because I thought it made you happy. And you're a woman but when you kiss me and I'm not a lesbian, I get sexually aroused and reflexively kiss you back as I would a male lover. I want your lips on mine, your tongue wrestling with mine, your hand on my tits, rubbing and exploring my pussy and I want to touch you and pleasure you but I am not a lesbian. And right now I knelt before you and your pussy, your beautiful vagina was right in front of me. Normally I would turn away and not stare or even look at another woman's pussy. It would not interest me in the least. But yours is so perfect, so beautiful and I felt I did not honour it properly moments ago. I want to try again. To lick you again. To have you cum and tell me I did well. But I am not a lesbian so why do I want to kiss you, touch you, lick you and make love to you." I paused. I looked up at Natalie. "Mistress, I really think my confusion begins with not being a lesbian but having such a strong desire to touch and please you, another woman, and the excitement and arousal I feel when I see you, think about you, do things to please you and especially when you touch me."