Looking But Never Finding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought that might be at the core of some of your hesitation. You have made your Mistress so happy by sharing your inner thoughts. In the future Elizabeth, please share them at any time. Just say 'Mistress, I have an inner thought I would like to share.' and I will grant you permission to speak."

I smiled learning that my Mistress was so pleased to try and help me and that I had made her happy by sharing my inner struggle.

Natalie continued, "You see Elizabeth, you are thinking too traditionally about relationships. You are too binary in your understanding. You think if I'm intimate with a man I must be straight and if I'm intimate with a woman that makes me a lesbian."

"Well yes Mistress. That is what I think. Is that not true?"

"Our relationship is that of Mistress and pet or sub or slave, though I do hate that word. So whether I was a Mistress or a Master, your relationship would be the same and would not be defined by traditional labels like straight, gay or lesbian. Do you understand?"

"I think so," I said, "So if you were a man or if I were a man it wouldn't be a straight relationship it would be the same relationship you and I have?"

Natalie bent down, "You're so sweet Elizabeth," she said smiling at me before grabbing my nipple and giving it a serious twist.

I didn't flinch. I knew why she had done it. I looked up into her eyes and said "Thank you Mistress for correcting me. I am sorry I forgot my place and did not refer to you as Mistress when I responded."

Natalie beamed a brilliant smile at me, "See Elizabeth,"

I interrupted Natalie but I knew it would be okay "I do see Mistress. I see pride in you. Pride that your lessons are already taking hold and I am already understanding."

"And you just doubled my pride with that response. So yes Elizabeth. Our relationship is not woman-to-woman and it wouldn't be man-to-man or woman-to-man should that be the case. Our relationship is Mistress to sub, or in this case Mistress to pet. Whether you have a Master with a cock and balls or a Mistress with a cunt and tits the relationship is the same; one of Master and pet."

"Stand up straight please Mistress so I can adjust your underwear as you requested."

Natalie resumed her stance. I reached out looping my fingers under the material, pulling it away from Natalie's body, gently placing it over her pussy. She was wet, shiny and some of her potion leaked on to my fingers. I had not touched her intentionally but nonetheless my hands did come into contact with her delicate flesh. Whereas moments before I was aroused and horny looking at Natalie's pussy perched inches from my face, I was now just serving my Mistress. I wasn't aroused, though I was happy.

I reached behind my Mistress, my head pressing into her soft thigh. I ran my hands over Natalie's ass making sure her panties were in their proper position. I sat back and looked straight ahead.

"I think I am done Mistress. I have one request Mistress."

"What might that be Elizabeth?"

"When I was adjusting your beautiful panties, my fingers brushed against your pussy and got some moisture on them. May I lick it off so I can taste you once more Mistress?"

"You may my pet. But do not wipe off the nectar I deposited on your face earlier. I want you to be able to smell me on you for the rest of the day."

I looked up at my Mistress and slowly savoured my fingers. They were delicious. But I did not get aroused.

"What would you like me to do next Mistress?"

"It is time to go inside Elizabeth. I do not want the sun making your skin pink. Only I am allowed to do that."

We stepped to her back door. Natalie reached for the knob but the door didn't open. It was locked.

"Wait here my pet. I will go to the front door then come and let you in."

"I would rather walk with you Mistress if that's okay."

Natalie looked at me and beamed another warm smile. "But of course Elizabeth. Walk with me to the front door."

I wanted Natalie to know I was now okay with whatever she asked, even walking around naked outside. When we reached the front of her house and were walking across her driveway, I offered, "Mistress, wait here please. I think I rushed when checking your car doors earlier. Please allow me to walk around and confirm all of them are locked?"

"I'm sure they are fine Natalie."

"I would feel better if I checked Mistress. When we did this earlier, I will confess I was distracted by my misplaced anxiety at being naked outside. I would not want anything to happen to one of your possessions Mistress."

There was a man mowing his grass across the street. A girl and boy, were playing basketball on the road a few houses down. A couple was out washing their car on the other side of Jim's house. I was fine if they saw me.

"Very well." Natalie reached up and unhooked the lead from my collar. She stood and waited while I walked to her car. I was not nervous but was feeling aroused again. It was a deeper richer arousal than one of just nerves and excitement that I had felt earlier. My nipples were tingling, my butt pleasantly warm and my pussy wet and aware of every movement of air that brushed across it. I tried both doors and the hatch one-by-one, slowly pulling on the handle, then bending to peer inside and make sure all was safe. I walked back and stood before my Mistress.

"They are all safely locked Mistress."

"Thank you for checking again Elizabeth." Natalie reattached the lead then grabbed my tuft of pubic hair and gently pulled me closer to her.

"Kiss me my pet as a reward for your excellent service to your Mistress."

My pussy uncontrollably gushed with excitement from Natalie's invitation to kiss her. Her pull on my pubic hair felt like it belonged to the moment. When our lips met, and my eyes closed I felt Natalie's left hand join her right at my crotch. With precision and caring her fingers glided through my folds, two of them slipping inside me with the utmost ease. I was so enraptured by Natalie's kiss and her loving exploration of my pussy that I was oblivious to being outside; naked; kissing a woman in the late afternoon.

"Thank you Elizabeth." Natalie said in husky voice, revealing her own arousal, when she broke our kiss. She continued to stimulate my pussy, slowly sliding her fingers out of me, massaging my clit, then slipping them back inside all while keeping a constant pull on my pubes. "Thank you for caring about me and for being so very responsive to my suggestions and my touch and my kisses."

I'm sure my face was communicating the lustful urges warming my body and distracting my mind. In the instant I felt the tug on my pubes and Natalie's fingers pressing against the base of my vagina, I awakened from my horny stupor and spoke.

"Thank you Mistress." Hold back the scream. "You're welcome Mistress. I so love your touch and your attention and the pleasure I feel when I do something that makes you happy."

Just fast enough I guess, though I think I detected a small smile from Natalie when she relaxed the tension on my pubes.

"You have fingers to clean before we go in my pet."

I stood licking and sucking Natalie's fingers, her right hand still pulling on my pubes.

"You cannot shave or trim this beautiful patch of hair any shorter than it is now my sweet pet. Your Mistress does so love this little handle you have provided her. You must keep it."

"Yes Misstress. As you wish." I replied having finished my finger licking duties.

Natalie led me inside and upstairs to the playroom. We stopped pretty much in the middle of the room. Natalie unfastened the lead wrapping it loosely around her hand.

"You are going to learn how to clean our playroom Elizabeth. First you will dress me in an appropriate outfit. As I will be policing your actions you will dress me in an officer's outfit.

"Go into the cupboard. You will find some long black leather lace up boots. Bring them to me."

"Yes Mistress." I walked to the cupboard, opening the doors wide displaying all of Natalie's toys and devices. There were several pairs of boots but one pair was long and black with laces running all the way up. I didn't have to ask if these were the ones she wanted. I picked them up and carried them to Natalie. They were incredibly soft leather with 4" heels. I can only imagine their cost. They were beautiful.

"Place them there." Natalie said pointing to a general spot on the floor beside us. I set the boots down.

"Now return to the cupboard. You will find a black police cap hanging on the left door and in the second drawer from the bottom you will find black leather hot pants. Bring both items to me and some nipple clamps on a chain."

I retrieved the items and returned to stand before Natalie. The hat was heavy telling me of its quality simply by its heft. And the hot pants were just that; HOT. They were so small. When I picked them up I wondered how they would ever fit my Mistress but knew if they were on her I would find her irresistible. The clamps had sent shocks into my nipples when I picked them up knowing I would soon be wearing them on my already tortured nipples. I stood before my Mistress holding the items.

"You are going to dress me Elizabeth. Drape the nipple clamps around my neck and place the other items on the medical table over there. Then you will remove my panties and corset."

I took the hat and hot pants to the table then returned to of Natalie. While walking back I realized how completely comfortable I was being naked in this role.

"Lift my breasts out of my corset and attach the clamps to my nipples."

The shock of Natalie's request made me hesitate a moment too long for Natalie. My labia were in her clutch being pinched.

"Did you not understand my simple request my pet? Has your horniness melted your eardrums or your brain?"

"No Mistress. I mean yes Mistress"

She pinched my labia harder.

"Which is it my pet? No? Yes? Which?"

"Yes Mistress. I understood your simple request. No Mistress. My horniness has not melted my eardrums or my brain," I lied to my Mistress knowing my mind was melting wanting the relief an orgasm would bring to my soul.

She squeezed harder yet.

"Then why are my tits still in my corset?"

I reached up, gulping back the squeal wanting to escape my throat, gently dipping my hands into Natalie's corset, cupping her right breast. As I lifted it out, Natalie's grasp on my labia turned to caresses. Her light touch on my tortured flesh caused me to twitch. Natalie talked to me, my hands moving to her left tit, folding it over the top of her corset.

"There, there my pet. Feels so good doesn't it? My perfect caresses on your freshly mashed longing to cum cunt?"

It did feel so good, and then I started to feel the pinch.

"Yes Mistress. Yes Mistress." I blurted out as quickly as I could. "Your caresses are perfect on my freshly mashed cunt that's longing to cum. Sorry Mistress that I was slow to respond." And the caresses returned and my mind melted once again and I found myself fondling Natalie's tits.

"I recognize that look in your eyes my horny pet. Do not cum. You do not have my permission. Have you ever put nipple clamps on someone my pet?"

"No Mistress. Never," I said, wanting to kiss Natalie and let myself go, let myself cum.

"Well. You are starting correctly my pet. Your touches are pleasing to your Mistress as you should be able to tell by the arousal my nipples have no choice but to show. This is a gift I am giving you Elizabeth so you will know how to do this to some boy you bring home."

"Thank you Mistress," I mumbled in my horny fog.

"Now lift the clamps from around my neck, lightly pull one of my nipples, and attach the clamp looking only at my nipple. That way you will not be distracted by the pleasurable pain your toy is expressing on his face."

I did as Natalie instructed but when it came time to apply the clamp I hesitated, not wanting to hurt my Mistress.

"Sweet sweet Elizabeth. You will not cause me pain I do not desire. The pain you cause your Mistress will provide ten-fold the pleasure for her later. Attach the clamp now."

I sighed and raised my eyebrows silently saying 'Okay then.' I pulled Natalie's nipple, applied the clamp and watched her nipple slide through the prongs. I tried again and again her nipple slipped out.

"Pull harder my pet and apply the clamp just below where my nipple meets the areola."

I did as instructed, my Mistress hummed out a moan of acceptance of the pain and the clamp stayed.

"Now do the other side while looking into my eyes my pet."

I took the other clamp, looked into my Mistress' eyes, pulled Natalie's nipple towards me and applied the clamp as gently as I could. I saw the smallest flash in her eyes when the clamp bit into her flesh.

"That is your second lesson in this exercise my pet. Did you see a response from me my pet?"

"I think I did Mistress. I think I saw a very small flash in your eyes."

"Yes. You likely did. That's because I embraced the pain. You must learn to embrace some of your punishment; to accept the pain, consume it and use its energy to raise your awareness and ultimately your pleasure. Now kiss me and caress the sides of my breasts but do not touch my nipples."

I kissed Natalie, she kissed me back passionately moaning into my mouth, caressing my cunt more assertively but still with love. I could feel urgency in her response to me caressing her tits. I would learn the source of her urgency later.

One hand left my pussy and wrapped around me pulling our bodies together. My arms naturally wrapped around Natalie deepening our kiss and our hug, squashing our tits together. Natalie leaked a higher pitched moan into my mouth then broke our kiss.

"Oh Elizabeth. The joy you bring your Mistress is unmeasurable. I can't wait for you to feel the thrill of having clamped nipples squeezed against someone else's tits."

"Thank you Mistress. I look forward to that experience hoping the tits squeezing mine will be yours." I replied, my head snuggled on her shoulder, my body energetically alive in a way that was unfamiliar to me. So alive but it also felt like I was chasing a goal I might never reach but was still very worth chasing in case I did.

"Move my boots behind me. Their position is distracting me then remove my corset my pet."

I picked up Natalie's boots and suddenly felt tired. It had already been a long lesson. I inhaled deeply trying to awaken some energy in my body. I was tired, but my body was still tingling and alert. I turned to remove Natalie's corset, focusing on my servitude, supressing my desires hoping to conserve energy.

I stood behind Natalie. I reached around her and started untying the ribbon.

I had just undone the bow when somewhat calmly Natalie told me, "Elizabeth, please step back. "

I released Natalie's ribbon and stepped back.

"What are you doing my pet?"

"Why, I'm removing your corset as you have asked Mistress."

"But where are you standing when removing my corset?"

"Well, I'm behind you Mistress."

Natalie turned to face me. "Please clasp your hands behind your neck and spread your legs for your Mistress."

I did as I was instructed. As calmly as her words were, Natalie reached out and touched my pussy and started exploring it with her fingers.

"Hmm. Not as wet as I expected. I expected you to be hornier and that you stood behind me trying to find a way to press your horny body against mine. I guess this may have been an honest mistake on my part. I will make your punishment only half as severe as I initially intended. Go the wall and retrieve a cat of nine tails then return here and stand just as you are now."

I did as my Mistress requested. When I got to the wall there were several whips from which to choose. I looked at them then turned to my Mistress and asked, "Is there a particular one you would like Mistress?"

"No Elizabeth. You choose. If I do not like your choice, I will use it then send you back to select another. I will use each until you select one I am happy with."

There were five immediately in front of me. I considered them and what my Mistress might have planned for my punishment. I picked them up quickly and decided the two largest were much too heavy. I put them back. I quickly swung the other three in the air and decided the smallest was too light and required too much concentration to wield accurately and effectively, I hung it back on its hook. The last two were similar in size and heft. One was black, the other a deep shade of red. I swung them both, striking my thighs twice each. I paid attention to the sting and response in the handle. The sting of both surprised me but the red one felt best in my hands. The impacts felt much too dull in the handle of the black one. I brought the red one to Natalie and stood with my legs spread, my hands clasped behind my neck.

"You have chosen well Elizabeth. I am so glad you remember all your teachings, testing the tools before you select one." Natalie stared into my eyes reaching down to lightly stroke my freshly lashed thighs.

I loved Natalie's touch but in this moment I hated it. Since grasping the concept of our relationship not being woman-to-woman, not making me a lesbian, I had managed to control my arousal much of the time. But her tender touch, while gazing into my eyes, I felt the uncontrollable, unmistakeable surge of sexual desire fill my loins.

"And I do thank you for raising a little pink in your thighs my sweet," then she kissed me on the lips and my heart swooned.

"25 lashes it will be Elizabeth because you should have stood in front of me to release my corset without otherwise touching my body. You did not have permission to touch me."

Natalie stepped into me to me.

"Tie my ribbon. I do not want it impeding my unpleasant work. I so hate having to punish my pet so frequently." Natalie softly let out a deep laugh.

I re-tied the ribbon on her corset, avoiding the nipple clamp chain as best I could, then resumed my stance holding my head high. I was not ashamed. I had to learn and this was one of my lessons.

Natalie walked around me swinging her whip in the air familiarizing herself with its personality.

"Mistress, as this is punishment, and I know you are not fond of numbers, would you like me to count for you?"

She struck my ass with her whip.

"Of course you will count Elizabeth. And that strike does not count as one."

"Of course Mistress."

Natalie was back in front of me twirling her whip in the air. Suddenly and without warning she had struck my breasts three times before I started counting. I started at one even though we were now at four. "One, two three..." her strikes were coming so fast, left tit, right tit, left tit, that I was afraid to take a breath fearing I would miss a count. "eighteen, nineteen twenty" then with barely missing a beat Natalie seamlessly flipped the rotation of the whip and struck my pussy seven times. I know, it should have only been five but she got in two strikes before I resumed counting at twenty-one.

My tits and cunt were afire. I was taking short quick breaths through my nose trying not to let Natalie know that I was feeling a little distressed. She gazed into my eyes, and now I knew why, she dragged her fingernails over each of my breasts then lightly up and down my labia. Oooo it felt so delicious. My flesh, so alive. She gazed into my eyes when she touched me so she could read my responses and she always read them so well.

"Doesn't it feel so delicious Elizabeth? Freshly lashed flesh caressed by the very edges of sharp fingernails."

Fuck. The exact words that were in my head. Two nights ago Natalie had said to me in her kitchen something about knowing what I needed and I had responded smugly thinking 'Who does she think she is? She doesn't know what I need.' Maybe she does know. She does seem to know my every thought.