Looking But Never Finding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I'm fine. I think I'm fine. you're okay? I'm okay. That's good. You're sure you're not hurt?..."

Our words, sentences, questions, answers stumbled over each other mimicking what we had just done in our off-balance dance. We laid there holding each other, collecting ourselves.

We started laughing and blabbering about what had just taken place. Then it hit me. I wasn't addressing Natalie as Mistress.

"Mistress , I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"What? It was an accident. And now that we know neither of us was hurt it was a rather funny accident."

"No Mistress. In my concern for you I forgot to address you as Mistress. I'm sorry."

Natalie lifted her head. Our eyes locked together. "You are such a beautiful pet. I know I keep telling you how happy you make me Elizabeth. And you do make me so very happy. Your forgetfulness was so purely out of love and concern for me that I would have to be the cruellest Mistress ever to exist if I was to punish you for that. Sweet, sweet Elizabeth. Raise your head and kiss me Elizabeth. Kiss me with all the love that was in your words of concern for me and I will do the same to you."

I did as my Mistress requested. I raised my head slightly reaching my mouth for my Mistress. Our lips met somewhere in the space between us. It was a kiss I will never forget. Perfect pressure. Perfect amount of moisture. Soft lips on soft lips. Perfect amount of time together. We stopped in the same moment. Took a breath. Licked our lips and kissed again. On our fourth kiss other parts of our bodies engaged. Our hands started to move. Our bodies shifted. Our heads tilted to the other side.

"What time do you have to be home for your cats?"

"I left them enough food and water that will keep them happy until dinner tomorrow night."

"Good girl." Natalie started caressing the sides of my breasts as she had instructed me to do to her earlier. It was truly electric. My breasts tingled and my nipples screamed to be touched even though they being squeezed by the clamps. It was such a strange dichotomy.

I broke our next kiss to add "Mistress."

Our kissing went on and on and on. I had make-out sessions when I was teenager that lasted a long time primarily because we didn't know what we were doing or we were somewhere we couldn't safely progress beyond necking and heavy petting. This make-out session was long but not for either of those reasons. We were just kissing and fondling each other out of pure enjoyment with no need to quickly progress to other activities. And the thrill of having clamped nipples pressing against beautiful breasts became so apparent in these moments. I knew I would long for this sensation many times in the future.

I eventually rolled Natalie off of me; not out of discomfort, but because it just felt right. It also allowed my hand to more freely explore her body while our lips remained locked together. Now our hands roamed everywhere just exploring and touching with no orgasmic goals in mind, just loving touches. I could not access Natalie's pussy so easily as she could mine with her hot pants mostly on and in the way.

"May I kiss your breasts and nipples Mistress?"

Natalie rolled onto her back, "You may Elizabeth."

An hour ago I would have rushed liked an excited first timer to enjoy kissing and sucking Natalie's breasts, but right now we were making love. I allowed our shared energy to direct the pace of my actions.

I straddled Natalie, cupping a tit in each hand, admiring their shape and firmness. I was making love to my mistress, a woman and it felt right and natural. I kissed each of Natalie's breasts three times then I kissed each nipple, then I slowly suck each into my mouth and consumed the perfect roundness and hardness of them. Natalie twitched and moaned deeply, responding to my lips on her recently unclamped nipples.

My god men are so lucky to have our bodies to enjoy and why have I been so afraid to enjoy another woman. This was magical.

After spending several minutes tasting Natalie's tits being engulfed in her purrs, I kissed my way back up to her mouth. We kissed again for some time enjoying each other's body, Natalie not seeming to mind me being on top. Natalie had slid a hand under my crotch, holding me more so than caressing me.

I broke another kiss, "May I extend my servitude to licking and worshipping your pussy again Mistress?"

"It would please your Mistress very much for you to serve her in that way Elizabeth."

"Please Mistress, teach me and guide me should I be able to improve the way I am servicing you."

"I am confident you will do well Elizabeth. You are a wonderful lover. But I will guide you should you need suggestions."

I began kissing my way down Natalie's body. I marvelled at Natalie's body, so smooth and beautiful.

"Elizabeth."

I immediately stopped kissing Natalie, "Yes Mistress?"

"Continue kissing me while I speak to you. Your kisses and caresses feel too good for your Mistress to be denied the pleasure they give."

"Yes Mistress. And thank you Mistress. I am happy you are enjoying my kisses." I resumed worshipping Natalie's body.

"Before you reach my pussy Elizabeth, I want you to go to the cupboard select and bring back a crop, a small butt plug, a medium sized dildo and a vibrator. When you return you will straddle me in a 69 orientation so your Mistress can torment your cunt while you worship my pussy."

Oh my god, what was on the list? I was so engaged in licking and kissing Natalie; my mind wasn't focused on what she was saying. Do I ask her to repeat the list? Shit, that would be a mistake. I was at top of Natalie's hips, running my tongue along them, kissing them, stalling trying to remember the list. Butt plug, crop, vibrator. Shit there was something else. I started to tug at Natalie's shorts to move them out of the way.

"Elizabeth. My pussy cannot wait any longer. I suggest you go and retrieve what I have requested."

"Yes Mistress."

One last kiss then I got up. I walked slowly to the cupboard. Butt plug, vibrator, crop. Shit. Maybe seeing something will tweak my recall. Butt plug, crop, vibrator. What is she going to do with these things? Is this going to be my initiation to anal play? Think Elizabeth, think. What would she do to me?

I picked up a few crops and selected one I thought would be the right length based on the position we would be in when I returned. Damn. My pussy was drenched and my nipples were happily burning trapped in the clamps. Crop, butt plug. Butt plug. I turned around and was boggled by the array of sizes and shapes in her collection. What did she say? Did Natalie describe a particular one. I picked up a few examining them individually. Christ, how some people take these huge ones up their ass I'll never know; at least I hope I never find out. Okay, this one will do. It's sort of in the middle.

"What is taking so long my pet? You Mistress does not want to lose her desire or have to masturbate to keep it."

"Sorry Mistress. Coming Mistress."

Vibrator. Just a vibrator. I grabbed a pink one and looked around. What was the fourth thing? Shit. Wait. What are we doing? She has things to spank me, for my clit, my ass... a dildo. I grabbed one on the large size of medium and headed back. I turned the vibrator in my hand and nothing happened. Shit. I stopped, tried again and nothing.

"Sorry Mistress. This vibrator is not working. I will get another"

"Hurry."

"Yes Mistress."

I ran the few steps, picked up another vibrator, tried it. It worked and ran back to Natalie. When I got there Natalie had pushed her shorts down to mid-calf. It was going to be a tight squeeze getting my head between her thighs, but I imagined it would be enjoyable having her legs hug my head while I pleasured my Mistress. Maybe the butt plug was for her.

"Your idea of medium and small are different from your Mistress' idea of those sizes. I will assume I can graduate to some of my bigger toys faster with you my pet. Thank you for delivering that information to your Mistress."

I paused a minute pondering what she meant. Had I missed more then just the fourth item. Natalie tore the crop from my hand and as it hit my thigh I blurted out "You are welcome Mistress."

"Now straddle me, get your head between my legs and start licking."

I couldn't turn around fast enough. Not a lesbian... HA! Call me a lesbian if you want. I don't care. I am loving this.

I dragged my tongue down the length of Natalie's slit, tasting her, savoring her. I felt something going into my cunt. It felt so good. In and out then in and I felt my pussy clamp around it and hold it in place, then some taps of the crop on my ass.

My mouth was too busy to count. Licking and sucking and loving it. My clamped nipples dragging across Natalie's abdomen were aflame both avoiding contact and reaching for it at the same time.

"Mmmm. Very good Elizabeth. Very good. You need no instruction eating pussy my pet. Not a lesbian. HA! Maybe you should have been. For not being a lesbian you're really very good at worshipping a vagina."

I swear she's reading my mind. "Thank you Mistress." I purred into Natalie's cunt. My Mistress' words were inspiration to do more and do it better. When I reached down further to spend a few moments licking Natalie's ass, I heard the vibrator start.

"Do not come before your Mistress my pet."

The vibrator hit my clit and the crop resumed tapping my ass. I moaned and licked and sucked returning my mouth to Natalie's pussy and clit. I grunted when I felt the butt plug being pulled out of my pussy. An instant later it was replaced by the fatter and longer dildo. Natalie slid it in and out of me a few times then jammed it all the way home. I focused on her clit trying to rush her orgasm while I held back my own. I slid two fingers inside her, my tongue madly lapping at her cunt.

"Oh god you're good Elizabeth. Don't beat me to an orgasm."

Natalie's hips started to gyrate, her thighs closing tighter around my head. The butt plug was rimming my anus. She had let go of the dildo.

"Don't push the dildo out or I stop touching you Elizabeth. AH! Your mouth feels so good Elizabeth. So fucking good."

Natalie's hips raised. The vibrator left my clit. A hand grabbed the chain on the clamps pulling it down I think in an effort to keep my face buried in Natalie's crotch. My nipples hurt like hell but it felt so good. I didn't even consider stopping licking Natalie's beautiful sweet pussy in response to the pain.

"AH! AH! AH!" My mistress cried out endlessly, her body convulsing and bucking against my face and tits. "Elizabeth! Elizabeth! Elizabeth! Oh my god Elizabeth. Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. Your Mistress can barely talk. That was so amazing Elizabeth. Thank you. Thank you."

Natalie gathered herself a bit, raising her head, sucking my clit into her mouth, then giving it a lick. I looked admiringly at her gorgeous pussy and lightly kissed it.

"Your turn my pet. Same rule though. As long as the dildo stays in your cunt I will pleasure you with my toys. Should it fall out, I stop. It has come out some. I'm going to push it back into you just to be fair."

Natalie gently pushed the dildo all the way in again, picked up the vibrator and started running it around my cunt and clit and anus.

"Put your head down Elizabeth. Relax an enjoy."

I rested my on Natalie's pubic mound. My cunt was happily full. Natalie had the vibrator spending most of its time on my clit and the butt plug pressing against and circling my anus. My nipples were numb but still humming.

My orgasm started to rise quickly. Oh wow. It just all felt so amazing. Pressure, stimulation. Here it comes and it's going to be massive. My arms were wrapped around Natalie's thighs I squeezed them tighter and tighter and

PLOP! It stopped. Everything stopped. I screamed into Natalie's crotch. "NOOOOOOO!!" The dildo had popped out and true to her word Natalie stopped everything. How? How could she do that to me? I collapsed onto Natalie's body moaning and groaning in the agony of a denied massive orgasm. My body was crimping and groaning and lost. Completely lost in what it had been denied.

"Poor Elizabeth. Poor Elizabeth. I am so sorry for you my pet. I really wanted you to have an orgasm."

"Then why? Why did you stop Mistress? Why?" I pleaded with her.

"Because I will never lie to you Elizabeth and I said if you failed to keep the dildo inside your pussy, I would stop. I think you forgot about the dildo and lost awareness. Poor, poor Natalie."

I was still uncontrollably grunting and groaning laying on top of Natalie.

"Turn around Natalie and lay here beside your Mistress. Let me comfort you."

I turned around cuddling with Natalie. She held me while sensations I had never know bounced around randomly inside my body. My mind was blank and numb.

Natalie held me kissing my forehead and face while very lightly stroking my back.

"I'm going to remove the clamps now Elizabeth. It will hurt when they come off."

I just laid there, unable to speak. Natalie very gently undid one clamp. There was a storm of pain that rushed into my nipple. I flinched a little and may have moaned as well. Natalie didn't say anything. She unclamped my other nipple. The sensation and my response were the same. Natalie just held me stroking my hair, speechless.

After a while I felt Natalie moving her legs and feet. My breathing was more normal. My body had stilled. Natalie was kicking her feet out of her shorts.

"Let's get up Elizabeth. We will put on some robes and I will make you dinner."

"Okay Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

We stood. Natalie went into her bedroom and returned wearing a black silk robe, carrying a matching one for me. She held it out helping me to put it on. They were beautiful and stunning, barely covered our asses and pussies. Natalie turned me around so we were facing a mirror, standing beside each other. We were a beautiful couple.

She took my hand and led me to the kitchen.