All Comments on 'Losing Pounds, Gaining a Cuckold Ch. 03'

by MissToni

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Enjoying

I have been enjoying your story; it's a classic humiation one, but told without rancor on the wife's part. That's a scenario I can appreciate. Wives should love their husbands, always more so if husband allows her the freedom to have outside lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
how long ?

before she will leave her stupid husband ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

I find hard to believe she loves her as she profess. It doesn't mater how you slice it, a slut is a slut. How is it that all these stories, the husband is humiliated and made to be a braindead wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What Category?

She tells herself she loves and cares for him and she tells him the same thing. She doesn't want to hurt him and/but she really likes the freedom to have sexual random relations with other men.

He wants her to feel good about herself and he wants to see that but I get a feeling (your writing) that he is actually a little unnerved by her conduct. She also is totally into this new freedom and while she won't come right out and admit it, she is totally into it and cuckoldong him and it is one big turn on.

This woman is a former closet slut, now out, she worked out and got her body and looks back and she wants all the attention and touching she can get.

Personally, I think she is of very low moral character and I think one of her fuck buddies is going to get her thinking about exclusivity.

He (your writing) doesn't appear to be the normal or usual type to fall into cuckoldry and wimpyness.

I read your bio and I know you are into cuckoldry, swinging, open marriages, hot wives getting random sex and I don't have a problem with that and will readily read your stories. This one,he is not the type, hope you cut him loose with some dignity.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful Story

Very well written and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loving the female perspective

Well written. Especially enjoy the way she dances around what she is doing. "Making love" attempts to make it so proper as opposed to what she is really doing... getting fucked.

I admire the woman for what she is doing. Indulging in slut-hood and lucky enough to have a willing cuckhold. Makes for great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow, total shit.

So he gets so horny watching his wife fuck another man he could just jack off? What. The. Fuck? Why not, oh I don't know, fuck his wife? I know, it's a novel concept but, maybe he could try fucking his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Most definitely keep writing

Please read all the comments. Each and every one of them is a valuable feedback.

People moralize, condemn, yet they read your stories. Something pulls them toward next chapter.

I still fancy the French woman character but by now i would rather be her lover than her husband. However, she is a Loving Wife and all men in her life should love her the way she is. I would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A breather?

Catch a good breathe. You'll need one while your reading the divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like this one!

I've suffered from ED for about 15 years. I can get the occasional erection, but not often. My wife on the other hand is still young enough to need fucked, and even though I am constantly horny, I can't get hard enough to do anything but pound a soft piece of meat.

With my wife in tears occasionally trying to get me hard, I finally offered to see if a friend of mine who had recently divorced would be interested in fucking her, IF she wanted. It took many months of talking before one day she was so horny and in tears, she couldn't stand it. I'd already mentioned it to my buddy, who was well aware of my ED so I gave him a call and he said he'd be right over. By the time he came over I'd fed my wife a couple strongly mixed screwdrivers and she was darned near leaking cunt juice down the insides of her thighs.

When my buddy got there I immediately told them both they were free to fuck all they wanted, I just had to be there ANYTIME it happened. No cheating, nothing behind my back. They could fuck all they wanted, just I had to be a part of it. Not more than a second after that was out of my mouth and they both agreed, she took him by the hand and led him back to our spare room. This wasn't about humiliation, it was about satisfaction.

Their clothes were off in a second and my wife just pulled him down on top of her and lined his cock up, she was so wet. I was at the foot of the bed where I could watch it slide in and I have to admit, on one hand I was jealous as humanly possible, on the other I was happy for my wife. And the oddest thing happened, I felt an erection beginning! I threw my clothes off and my wife and buddy were shocked to see me hard as a rock, I'm quite a bit larger than he is, 7 1/2" long and 6 1/2" around.

I was so excited at what we were all doing, I started frantically beating my cock as he pounded her. The way she twisted her pussy upward so she could take more of his cock was exciting beyond belief. I not only ejaculated, but I blew a monstrous load while standing next to them. The next thing I'm aware of my cock is being sucked and the last few pulses were being sucked out of me. Opening my eyes, I was shocked to find my buddy pounding my wife harder than I could imagine and my cock was in his mouth! My God!

I was blown away (pun intended) by how good his mouth felt and my cock stayed hard and he kept sucking. We found out afterward that we'd lived out one of his main fantasy's with him fucking a cunt while having a cock cumming in his mouth. How he held out I'll never know, but he continued to fuck my wife while he sucked my cock, and when I ejaculated in his mouth, that set him off which in turn set my wife off. All three of us were having the most incredible orgasms of our lives!

I was still so horny after he cleaned my cock off and I went soft, when he pulled out of my wife I was on her in a heart beat. I sucked her pussy and cleaned her until I finally had her sit on my face so I could get the rest of his cum out. It was so exciting sucking it from her cunt it started giving me another erection and I felt him sucking again! I thought he was just trying to get me hard again so I could fuck my wife but he kept going as long as my wife wanted to sit on my face as she watched my cock being sucked. I couldn't hold back with the delicious cunt on my mouth and blew him yet another load of cum. Turns out he really enjoyed the flavor and I heard him say for the third time, "oh man your cum tastes good!"

That has been the start of a beautiful relationship. He ended up moving in and while I sleep with my wife, occasionally he comes in and fucks her and sucks me. More than once on a weekend when we're all laying around, he will suck my cock (always to completion) and then continue to suck throughout the day and see how many times I can cum for him. Sometimes while he's screwing my wife, sometimes just on his knees. My record is 7 in one day but that's only happened a couple times with Viagra. Usually 5 is standard for an all day marathon. My wife used to sit around and play with her pussy while she watched, but now she'll do it maybe once, get her pussy fucked once and then go on with her business. She'll walk by and shake her head throughout the day and give us a 'tsk' but it doesn't bother her to see me milked throughout the day.

I always clean her cunt after he cums in her. Always. He pulls out, I immediately take his softening cock in my mouth and clean it completely. Then I go down on her, cleaning out the cum nearest the entrance, then she climbs on my face so I can get the last of the drainage. It really is delicious, but I love the taste of her pussy.

Do I blow my buddy? Absolutely! On one occasion, I sucked him, he sucked me and back and forth throughout the day. He was only able to cum 3 times, but I got my nut 6 times. I might have ED and it is soft much of the time he sucks me unless his cock is in my mouth which makes me hard as a rock, but I can cum and cum and cum. Luckily, my buddy not just likes the taste of my cum, but loves the feeling of my cock in his mouth. But one of my favorite things is since he has a masturbation fetish where he loves watching women masturbate, I will have my wife stand next to us while I suck him and she masturbates for him. That way, he will blow me absolutely HUGE loads of cum and if she doesn't cum before he does, I'll have her stop and after a few minutes rest, we start all over again. Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
About time

In chapter three you took it to the next level. Dominating your husband, As a loving, submissive husband he is now doing what you want and expect from him, the nasty stuff even if he does not want to.

Your writing is very good and descriptive. You could write a book and have it published by one of the erotic book companies. You could make some money with your talent!!!

The only negative I could think of is to edit, read the story over several times. You have the names of the participants in the wrong place sometimes.

It was very good, stimulating and made me hard, I showed it to my girlfriend, we could not get enough of each other that night after she read your wonderful story.

In the morning she confessed to wanting to do similar things to her ex-husband but never did. I guess that is why he is her ex-husband!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just a whore and her idiot

Just another of many slut and cuck stories. Nothing new. Wife becomes a wanton whore and hubby becomes a wimpy loser. Just another one for the worthless cuck files.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

5 Stars !!!!! Great story, love that you finally got hubby to cleanup the wife's delicious creampie. You should put hubby in panties!!!!! maybe you can lockup hubbies little pee pee in a chastity cage for denial.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Comments

The “my wife and I “ comments are as ridiculous as the story.

impotenthub_N_milfimpotenthub_N_milf3 months ago

Incredibly hot. Hope you continue writing more cuckolding stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous