Losing Pounds, Gaining a Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.

My husband arrived minutes later and I greeted him at the door topless in just shear panties and heels with a drink in hand. I was devious and always got my way! Looking down I could see a tent in his pants staring at my scantily clad body. For the moment all I wanted to do was thank him with the best blow job a man could get. I handed him a drink, took his other hand and marched him upstairs to our bedroom.

I quickly stripped him down and dove directly onto his erect cock. I grabbed it and stroked it gently licking the shaft up and down to his guttural moans. I licked all around his cock head tasting pre-cum. It made my panties wet and sticky. Then taking him in my mouth I deep throated his cock swallowing it as I massaged his balls with one hand. I admit I haven't given my husband a blow job like this in years. I proceeded to suck his cock so hard I thought my eyes were going to pop out. I guess you could say I was thanking my hubby for letting me date David that night.

In minutes my loving husband finally let go with a grunt with me swallowing his cum letting a few drops trickle down my lips and chin. I learned a long time ago every guy thinks the load he drops is so big no woman can take it all. Letting just a bit leak down my lips onto my chin makes a guy think he's special. As was the case with Doug those actions paid dividends.

Holding each other he gently patted my panty clad bottom as our tongues played. I was aroused and kept my hand on his now softening cock. Lying on top of Doug he told me what a nice surprise it was and how beautiful I looked when he walked in. With that lovely remark we kissed and cuddled.

Enjoying the moment I finally got up and told Doug I'd confirm my date and called David. We decided on seven-thirty. I gave him directions to our home assuring him my hubby would be gone by the time he arrived. His voice told me he was excited. Doug knew the drill, take the kids over to my mom's one hour before and come home after I leave.

Now dear, here's the deal, "Tell David I'm playing poker and probably wouldn't be home until morning. Then I'll call you around midnight pretending I'm too drunk to drive and will be spending the night." Doug said with a glint in his eyes.

"Really and where will you really be?" I questioned.

"I'll be here, watching from our closet. David will be at ease knowing I won't be coming home." Doug assured me. Spying my lover and me is the best possible treat a voyeur-cuckold husband could ever want.

I laughed at first and told him no way. Rethinking it really became an interesting idea. Our walk in closet faces our bed with full length café doors and vertical slats up and down for ventilation. My husband could close the doors sit on a chair and watch us through the slats. Thoughts came to my mind picturing my naked husband in our closet jacking off to us fucking! This was a new wrinkle to our sexual antics a little kinky but sexy as hell.

As it became six o'clock I was eagerly waiting for Doug and the kids to depart. Going upstairs to undress and take a shower I heard Doug tell the boys its time to get ready to go. I wrapped my hair in a towel and stepped into the shower. Earlier that morning I washed it and just needed to brush it out and use the curling iron.

Drying off after a quick shower and shaving my legs I walked to the closet to pick out a dress to wear. Now that the boys had left, off came my towel as I scampered around naked in my bedroom. I felt David was worth getting sexy for and choose a black strapless chiffon dress. I loved this dress because it had a corset type top that showed my cleavage and I could go braless. My black panties were lacey string bikinis semi-shear with embroidered flowers both front and back. I felt sexy deciding to wear a garter belt along with jet black stockings and open toed black 'come fuck me' pumps.

After applying my make-up and fixing my hair I was ready to get dressed. Prancing around in just my panties I fastened my garter belt around my waist slowly pulling each stocking up my leg attaching them securely while adjusting the tension. I stepped into my dress side zipped it in place making sure my breasts were tightly enclosed. Checking out myself in our full length mirror I looked and felt wonderful!

I heard a car drive up and looking outside a white stretch limo pulled up with David getting out. He was gorgeous! Dressed in a dark blue suit and silk tie I could tell how successful he was. The doorbell rang and I couldn't get downstairs fast enough.

As I opened the door I smiled and said, "Well don't we look handsome tonight."

"Toni your beautiful and love your hair down on those sexy shoulders." He said.

As he glanced at me I felt his eyes undressing me, if he only knew what I had on underneath.

"I'm ready all I need to get is my shawl and we can go," I said grabbing it walking out.

"No hurry, we have time" my gentleman caller said.

I closed the door behind me and walked to the limo. Getting in I noticed a bottle of Dom Perignon chilling with two glasses. As I sat down David poured us a glass each and toasted, "To the start of a lovely evening with a wonderful woman." We clinked glasses and sipped our champagne as our chariot drove off.

As we got to the restaurant David held me with his one arm and we had our first kiss. I melted in his arms and kissed him back. We looked at each other and smiled. I wrinkled my nose and giggled like a little girl.

________

Back at the house Doug was getting back from dropping off the kids at my mother's. I knew he was wondering what I was wearing for my date. I assumed he was prepping our bedroom closet for his spy mission. I'm sure he found the panties I purposely left on our bed. I thought of him with a helpless and jealous feeling knowing David and I would be getting more intimate as the night wore on. But also knowing what he would see when I returned home with my lover.

After dinner I excused myself and went to the ladies room to call and make him a little jealous as well as turned on. He answered the phone and I told him we were still at the restaurant. Then we're going dancing.

"I bet you look red hot tonight too." Doug commented.

"Why yes honey I'm wearing that black dress that you like so much."

"Oh the strapless one that accents those tits of yours!" he sternly said.

"That's the one dear and he can't take his eyes off me." I said, "But I have to go, he'll think I fell in, call me at midnight." I then hung up and unhooked my garter straps and placed them through the inside of my panties and re-hooking my stockings to them. With that move it makes it easy to remove my panties and still leave my stockings on.

When I got to the table I kissed David on the cheek sitting down I apologized for being so long and said, "You know us women we always take too long in the powder room."

"May I take your arm and escort you over for a dance or two?" David asked.

"It would be my pleasure" I responding.

We danced then sat and drank champagne. I was getting tipsy. As we gazed into each others eyes I turned to David with a lustful look and he took me into his arms and passionately kissed me. I tingled from head to toe as his tongue met mine. I swore that we lit up the room with an afterglow. My god I couldn't keep my lips off his. Finally after minutes of kissing David said we should continue this in the limo. I agreed.

As we got into the limo David told the driver to take the long way back to my house. The driver smiled and said Beach Drive would be a romantic way. David closed the curtains for privacy and we began necking. I thought about how his moustache tickled and thought of what it would feel like on my pussy. I was about to find out.

No sooner had the curtains been drawn and Doug had me on my back. The hem of my dress was up past mid thigh when Doug first noticed my stocking tops.

"Lovely, a gal who loves wearing stockings" he muttered. I looked down at my exposure and smiled telling him to enjoy the view. Up went my dress as his hand felt my bare thigh just above my stocking clad legs. I softly moaned as his eyes wandered down to my most intimate area. As my panties came into view his hand moved ever so slightly upward. I felt his hands on my hips as he slowly pulled my panties down first past my knees and then my ankles and finally off. He folded them gently and placed them into his suit pocket.

Then with one sudden move he lifted me upright and went down on me kissing my upper thighs and finally into my pubic region licking my fine runway of hair scarcely hiding my outer lips. I squirmed with passion as Doug continued his tongue fucking of my beaver.

"Don't stop, oh god don't stop," I moaned. "Lick my hot pussy, oh god David eat me!" I was in ecstasy I wanted to cum so bad but held out. With both hands cupped around my ass he pulled me toward his mouth and sucked on my cunt harder. When I felt his moustache tickle my vulva I couldn't stand it any longer and let my juices flow into his awaiting mouth.

"Oh my god, I'm coming!" I screamed hoping the limo driver couldn't hear and fell limp after an explosive climax.

"My god Toni, you've got a beautiful pussy," he enthused. I saw his eyes roaming, and then unzipping my dress slightly to let my pert breasts spill out. Cupping them he first took one then the other into his mouth as my nipples formed bullets.

I maneuvered my hand down past his waist and discovered a pleasant surprise. Yes big hands are a give away, this guy's cock felt massive. I felt it grow bigger as I rubbed it through his pants. Just as he was ready to unzip and display his manhood my phone rang.

"Damn, hold on David, it my husband." I answered the phone and looked at the time, it was midnight and Doug called just like he promised.

"Yes sweetie, I understand, you better stay put, drinking and driving is bad I don't want you arrested." grinning. "Anyway I'm on my way home see you in the morning." As I hung up I looked over at David and asked him if he wanted to go back to my house.

"My hubby is still playing poker and decided he was too drunk to drive and was staying overnight, is that okay?" It was a lie but it didn't matter our plan was in place.

"We now have my house to ourselves;" continuing "and I have something in the bedroom I want you to look at." I winked.

David called to the driver to take us to my place. As we turned onto my street I thought about my husband in the closet patiently waiting. I giggled softly. As we got out of the limo and walked into the house I remembered that I wasn't wearing panties and felt naughty.

"Let's take the champagne in with us" David said as he grabbed the glasses.

I took David's hand I walked him upstairs to our bedroom. I excused myself to go to our bathroom to freshen up. Knowing my husband was watching diligently through the closet door I peeked out seeing David sniffing the panties I placed on the bed before leaving. I chuckled to myself as I unzipped my dress clad only in my heels, garter belt and stockings I walked out.

I lit two candles in our room so my hubby could see and turned off the bathroom light. I walked over and stood in front of David wondering what my husband was thinking seeing me this scantily clad. I stepped forward into his open arms, he put one hand in the middle of my back and the other stroked my bare ass. His index finger traced the indentation between my cheeks as I wiggled for him to put it inside. We kissed as our tongues explored each others mouths. His kisses moistened my already soaked pussy. I was enjoying this knowing my husband was watching helplessly. I told David he was a better kisser than my husband knowing Doug hated me saying that.

"Oh god David but best of all I really loved you eating me in the limo on the way home." as I kissed him more passionately.

Our last kiss ended breathlessly as I suggested, "How about we get into bed?"

"Love too," David answered as I pulled back the covers. So do you want me to keep my stockings on?" I questioned.

"Yes!" as he got undressed down to his shorts. Then he unveiled the biggest and thickest cock I had ever seen! Nine maybe even ten inches standing at attention. My eyes widened and my mouth fell open. "Oh my god," was all I could say.

Following David's lead I quickly climbed into bed. "I don't know if I can take all of you in me," I said sliding into his awaiting arms.

"Yes you can every woman expands inside, you'll be alright."

We continued our hot kissing as David got on top of me. My nipples were so hard they hurt. I put my hand around his mammoth tool and guided it to my opening. Slowly he pushed his cock in my wet, receptive passage inch by inch. My mound quivered as I felt it stretching my inner labia lips wider. I took my hand to reach underneath me grasping his shaft to test how much more I could take. "Oh my god, I can't believe it," I gasped "You're only in half way but I still want more of you!"

So he continued to thrust his thick cock deeper and deeper into my vagina. I lowered my body down as I felt my inner lips grip tightly around his cock. Moaning with lust our bodies moved as one until I could feel his balls against my butt cheeks and knew he was all the way inside.

"Oh David, it feels wonderful!" I screamed out, "Nobody as ever penetrated me this deep before, don't stop, please don't ever stop!"

In and out this man's huge cock drove into me. I had the most incredible feelings ever experienced as my walls tightened. I never wanted it to stop and screamed out, "Oh god fuck me, hard, harder, yes right there, HARDER!"

Then with one swift motion I bucked my hips towards his and started to cum as David kept pumping it into me. I literally couldn't stop coming for what seemed like forever. He was driving this girl crazy as my juices spewed down my thighs into the bed.

As I finally came down from this incredible fuck I embraced David with the wettest, hottest loving kiss. I think my tongue touched his tonsils and I couldn't stop shaking. I looked at David knowing my voyeur hubby would be devastated by my remark and said, "I've wanted a man like you for so long."

Still eager for more I looked into my lover's eyes and asked, "Can I get on top I'm so ready and wanting more of you!"

"Of coarse you can my dear," David said as his cock still hard, slipped out of my pussy. He rolled over on his back and took my hand to guide me up. As I bent down we passionately kissed as I straddled his body.

I backed up to position myself over his shaft. But it was so big and rose so high as he lay there on the bed that I couldn't get over it by kneeling. I decided that the only way was to lift my body off my knees and place my wet opening over his thick cock head. The view of him was remarkable as I spread open my vulva which opened the flaps of my labia to my juicy, wet cunt.

I put my hand down between my thighs and adjusted the positioning of his cock. I lowered my body onto his vertical shaft I moaned softly as the tip pushed through my dripping wet hole. I felt his cock tighten as I raised and lowered my body accepting this massive erection into my clinging vagina. My breathing got heavier and more intense. I was actually going to cum in this unconventional position. More strokes followed along with my gasping for breath, I knew it was going to happen soon.

"Cum with me honey," I screamed as his hips kept pushing up, "Oh yes, god yes, fuck me David I want you now!" I actually thought about my helpless husband probably spellbound in the closet jacking off. I came very close to blacking out as David pushed me to the limit as we exploded simultaneously in a huge orgasm.

Our bodies convulsed as I felt David's squirt high into my cunt reaching places I never thought possible. I kept bucking up and down until I collapsed into his awaiting arms totally spent. I expected him to be good but nothing like this, every girl should experience this at least once in her life.

Then just as it couldn't get any better the most wonderful thing happened. David held me in his arms and we gently kissed. He held me tightly and told me what an unbelievable feeling he had making love to me. I never wanted him to release me from his grasp. "You were right I guess I really did fall for you!" I quipped.

After what seemed like an hour of cuddling and kisses he told me he had to go because the limo had to be returned soon. He couldn't keep the driver waiting too much longer. So I watched as he got dressed. As he put on his suit jacket he reached in his pocket and took out the panties he removed from me earlier. I clasped my hands around his, closing his hand in them, "There yours dear my gift to you for a wonderful evening." He smiled and returned them to his pocket.

I put on my robe and walked him to the door. He took me into his arms kissed me as my Prince Charming walked out into the early morning mist. Slowly I closed the front door falling back on it dreaming of the night I just experienced. When I got to the bedroom my husband was there awaiting my arrival. I walked past him directly to the chair next to our bed as sat down.

With the show over, he wanted to be with his wife and expected me to reassure him. I still loved him in spite of what had just transpired and wondered if he figured I'd be remorseful about how far it had gone. I wasn't. My thighs were covered in my lovers dried cum. Still a lot of David's creamy sperm was inside my still damp pussy.

"Well did you enjoy the show?" I told him smiling.

"Yes, I got very turned on watching," Doug said. "But I also felt helpless, confused especially jealous when you guys got into kissing so passionately."

"Well he was a great kisser!" as I licked my lips.

"So honey, are you up for it again?" Doug softly asked. I shook my head no and said, "Sweetie, this pussy is going to be sore for a week but you do know what I expect next?" Doug looked puzzled.

"Well as a good little cuckold hubby, it time to clean me up" as I walked to the bed removing my robe lying down.

At first he was turned off but as I spread my legs he obeyed and went down on me. "Now suck hard and taste my lovers cum." I told him. He continued eating me out cleaning my vagina and inside my labia. Lapping me up my loving husband ate the final drops on my hot thighs oozing out of my pussy tunnel. "If you want to watch me fucking other men this is what I expect in return!" smirking. He nodded and gave me a half smile.

That's when I also noticed my hubby's cock was hard. He actually liked eating another man's cum from me I thought. I also knew he wanted to fuck me now.

"Sweetheart, is that little thingy of yours hard for me?" I teased as I got up, "Well not going to happen, I'm taking a hot soak, this girl needs a breather."

12