Lovely Auntie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manish dragged her onto him as they both kissed with rebounding passion. After a long passionate bout of their tongues, he turned her so that she lay on her back on the bed as he aligned his cock. He detected happiness in her eyes. It had been a long wait for him, but for her it had been a long torture. Manish kissed her with his cock prodding the folds of her pussy.

'I love you, Manish,' she said between their kisses.

Manish drove his cock in as she gasped. He dragged it out as she exhaled a breath of disappointment. He waited a long moment enjoying the look of her desperation as he pushed his cock into her again. He continued this for a long time as she developed a ragged type of breathing. Manish pressed her wonderful and round breasts and fucked her nipples with his tongue as she writhed on the bed like a bitch in heat. Shyam looked at the way his nephew had made a hold on his wife and jacked in awe. He really felt admiration for the boy.

Manish started building the rhythm as he touched her every nerve centre in her pussy. She pulled his head onto her breasts wanting more of the pleasure. There were many mini orgasms flowing through her with his dominance over her body. She just wanted it to continue. She ran her hands into his hair and his back conveying her love and encouragement.

Manish noted the way she was enjoying his fucking. He was filled with absolute confidence that he could satisfy such a beautiful woman like his aunt and she was desperate that he own her. Is this really happening? He fucked her with reckless abandon as she mewled, whimpered, moaned like a new whore in business. He had been at it since the last twenty minutes. Neeta particularly enjoyed the duration of his lasting power. She knew he would be another half an hour at it and she was right. Nearly an hour lasted. But he didn't come, while he kept her in the upper echelons of lust. Shyam liked to last long, but he couldn't. He stopped many times in the middle for five minute and ten minute breaks so that he could enjoy the whole session and he did. But at long last, he spurted and came with his come spraying onto the wall. He made sure the next few spurts landed in his own underwear.

Manish and Neeta were at it for another ten minutes as Neeta happily moaned and screamed.

'Manish, you monster. Unnnngggg, baby, uuuuhhhh, you are literally ripping me apart and killing me. Oh baby, fuck me and cum in me, honey.'

Manish smiled as he see-sawed into her well oiled pussy. It was a great pleasure looking into her lust filled eyes and hearing her wonderful moans. He could last another hour. But he wanted to give her what she wanted. As he fucked her with long and slow strokes, her clit was rubbing onto his iron hard cock. She mewled and kissed all over his chest.

'So, slut, you were telling me something about the ownership of your cunt.'

'Hmm, unnnggg, honey, yes, I would love to gift my cunt and all my body to you.'

'Will you come to me anytime I call you?'

'Oh, Manish, I would. I would come on my hands and knees. I would crawl and lay at your feet all my life. I would be your pet dog, lap dog, or lap bitch. Hhhhmmmmm, unnnnggg, oh my God, you could use my attributes to your pleasure at any time on the clock.'

'Will you come and bend for me anywhere I ask you to?'

'hhhhmmmm, yes, baby. Even in the middle of a packed crowd.'

'Will you come and be my lap dog, even when your husband is around.'

'Hhmm, yes, baby I would. I would even ask him to see me be used by you. I would urge him to look on us as you finger me for your pure personal pleasure. I would be your personal fuck whore, while he knows the fact and lives with it.'

Shyam shivered at her words. But he had given her himself to be her nephew's personal pet. He had made the decision. He had even at times urged her to take control of their sexual relationship. But he couldn't bear that heartbreaking jealousy that ripped through him. He couldn't help a trickle of tear run on his cheek, as he seethed with inner turmoil. After the masturbation, he felt the reality very frightening. But at the same time, he felt his cock react. He couldn't recall the last time, his cock hardening right after cumming. He slowly jacked as he experienced the addiction of pleasure that he had become a slave to. He felt pride that he was the husband of the beautiful creature, who was frolicking on the bed. He felt that familiar exhilarating high as though he was on some strong spirit. His gloom dissipated as soon as it formed. He was getting accustomed to being the cuckold, he was.

Manish grunted as he listened to his lover's words and thrust more forcefully into her making her moan harder. He knew he was at the end. He kissed her nipples and bit them slightly as he wanted to hear that bitchy sighs he wanted to hear from her. He smiled as he experienced the truth that his aunt was his complete slut. His guilt was slowly falling away. It showed in the way his loins thundered over his aunt's. Neeta happily enjoyed the mating. She was in orgasmic high but she knew what she told was right. She was his. He heard as Manish grunted and said, 'I am coming slut, tell me where you want it?'

'Anywhere is fine, honey. But I know that you like to come on my face and tits. If you want you can bathe my tits with your precious cum.'

Manish grunted loudly one last time, as he spurted the first blast into her womb. But before he could blast the second jet, he withdrew his cock and stood on his knees on the bed holding his rock hard cock, while he dragged his bitch holding her hair forcefully at her neck and positioning before him. Neeta screamed with the pain she felt as Manish pulled on her hair roughly. But she was soon rewarded with the powerful streams of come that landed on her tits and some on her face. She too came as she screamed louder and squirted from her own pussy onto the bed. She couldn't believe the load that Manish made on her chest and face. He always came in gallons and it was another characteristic that she loved in him. She looked into his eyes adoringly as he looked back in pride.

She jacked his cooling cock slowly as she smiled saucily and said, 'my god, you are an animal. You come like a horse. I could have a bath in your spunk. Do you know that? Hhmm, I really love your cock, baby.'

She slurped all over his cock as she closed her eyes as though enjoying her moments with her favorite thing in the world.

Soon, both of them lay on the bed, cuddling and kissing.

'Auntie, were you serious about the ownership?'

'Every word.'

Shyam was hurt looking at them now, than earlier. Their kisses and cuddling spoke of love and intimacy than the primal lust earlier. He gulped in frustration looking at them. He too came short after their coitus. But he didn't even feel it. As he heard Neeta say that she was serious about transferring the ownership of her body after coming out of their highs, he felt cheated. But as he looked at the couple on the bed, he couldn't help but admire them. They really were a good looking couple. She was extremely beautiful and Manish was one hundred percent stud. Against himself, he felt that she deserved better than her husband. She really deserved someone like Manish.

'I love you, Manish. I love to be your play thing, there is no change of the fact there. I love Shyam, I am not telling that I don't. but, is it wrong to share?'

'Hmm, strange logic, but I would have to go through it again. Anyway, you are my best slut.'

'Really,' she was all smiles, hearing him say that. Manish and Shyam could see the pride in her face as she felt happiness at the title, she craved.

'Yes, Sandhya doesn't even compare.'

She hit him in the chest playfully as Manish's eyes glanced over her bouncing breasts. 'Then why did you lie all that time?'

He snatched her nipples, playfully in his fingers, pinching them and said, 'she is just the carrot.'

He noticed how she didn't remove his come from her breasts while collected all the globs on her face and happily slurped them away.

'What about the come on your tits? Are they going to stay?'

'Yes, they will, as long as they can. I love to wear your cum. isn't that romantic?'

'Very' Manish pulled her for another kiss.

Shyam was hurt by their romance than their real fucking. He wanted to disturb them, but he also knew that it wasn't manners. He slowly removed himself from his home as he got in the car and drove off. He pulled his mobile and called Sumitra. He told her that Manish had arrived safely. Shortly he got a call from his wife.

Neeta said in her sweet voice, 'hey, babe.'

'Hi, honey.'

'You know what, Manish has come.'

'Is it?' he was sad, but he covered his gloom with his brightening voice.

'Yes. What happened? You sound sad.'

It was never easy putting something past Neeta. She knew him like the back of her hand.

'Anything upsetting at work?'

'No, nothing of that sort.'

'Anyway, don't worry. What I am about to say will make you happy?'

Shyam waited with anticipation.

Neeta said, 'Manish and I made out with each other.'

Though he witnessed and knew it, her words filled him with joy. The fact that she was telling him everything, made him very happy and he forgot all his misgivings.

'Really. Where is he?'

'Yes, he is in the hall watching the telly. You are not mad, I hope.'

He said, 'no, absolutely not.'

Neeta was relieved with her husband's words. She had some inkling of guilt that she had sex with Manish without her husband's permission. But now, she felt relieved.

'Hmm, so, I was taking a bath, when he came in. he gave me a surprise. I was nude and so, one thing led to another and we were in bed.'

'Did you have sex?'

'Yes, we did. I hope you are not mad.'

'No, I am not, baby.'

'Ohh baby, you are the perfect husband. I am very sorry. I should have told you. But I had also a feeling that you would enjoy if I revealed it after I did it.'

'It's okay, Neeta. But before is probably a little better.'

'Ohh, Shyam. Are you hurt?'

'No, baby, I am not. So, how was your stud?'

'He is always the stud. And in bed he changes into something different.'

Shyam felt into the flow of things again. 'I bet he fucked you real good.'

'The best, babe.'

'Compared to me?'

Neeta waited a long moment. 'There's no such thing as comparison between you two, honey.'

'It's okay, Neeta. You can tell me. I won't feel mad.'

'With you, it's all love, Shyam.'

'You love Manish too, don't you?'

Neeta waited for a while, 'yes, I love him too. But probably because he is my nephew.'

Shyam smiled. 'it's okay, Neeta. I am not mad. But I know that you love him because he is a man. You love him as a woman attracted to another man. Is it not?'

Neeta was really worried for her husband. Playing is one thing but getting emotionally attached and admitting is harder. She knew that she loved Manish like a schoolgirl crush. But Shyam couldn't bear her admission.

'No, Shyam, I love you as a woman loving a man. He is my nephew and it's probably the relationship thing that I have with Manish.' She lied.

Shyam felt relieved hearing her. It made him puff his chest out with pride. But he was a tad disappointed. He had all these perverse thoughts. First the sexual tension he fabricated between his wife and Manish. And when they started having sex, his perversion was taking unusual turns. He hoped for a romantic entanglement between them. And now when his wife said there was nothing like a mutual romantic attraction, he felt disappointed. But he would have to do with the moment. He was apprehensive if he could handle his wife falling completely for another man and ignoring him completely. Though he craved for it, he let it pass by just for now.

'Okay, so, what did you two do?'

'We did it, baby' her voice was soft as she admitted it.

'Did he cum in you?'

'A little. The rest he came on me, on my tits and face.'

The words from the mouth of his wife were erotic than what he had witnessed. He pressed the front of his pants as he heard her.

'The thing is honey, he is returning tomorrow morning. The idiot came for some work at the regional office of his company. He will probably leave for a few hours and return by evening. Would you come early so that we could go out?'

'Will try to, honey. Don't let me come between you. If you two want to go out, it's okay with me.'

'But it's not okay with me. Either you come or we all stay at home.'

'I am already late. I am still near home.'

'What?' Neeta asked, 'you left a long time back.'

'But I had this friend, who needed some work to be done. It's just fixed. I have just left from his place.'

'Are you nearby?'

'Yes, I am.'

Neeta smiled and said, 'can you come over just once? I need to tell you something.'

'But it is already late. And when I start talking with the kid, it will become much harder for me to leave.'

'Please, baby. Manish won't know. It won't take a moment. He is busy munching snacks in the hall.'

'Okay'

Shyam was at his place fifteen minutes later. He went to his door, but it was already ajar. Probably, Neeta must have put it like that. He entered silently, and Neeta was already there. She was topless wearing a towel at her waist. She gave him a finger on lips gesture of silence and neared him. Shyam made out the fresh globs of cum on her chest. Manish's potent sperm was there on her chest. She silently took both her hands around his neck and pulled him to her chest offering him the globs of her lover.

Shyam's cock burst with excitement at his wife's perverted scheme. She breathed in his ear, 'eat my lover's cum, Shyam. I want you to know how much he came on me. I want you to submit to me as my cuckold with this act.'

She held his hair with brute force as Shyam greedily slurped the globs of cum from her chest. Her wonderful breasts, which he revered like they were some divine endowments, were the receptacle for her lover's semen.

'Don't you see how tasty he is? Now, do you understand why I am such a slut for his cock? My place is a lapdog at my lover's feet. I would love to please him as much as I can. Can you live with that? Can you be happy with this most partial arrangement?'

'Yes, I can.'

She smiled at him and said, 'good, then. Go back to your office, while I need to satisfy my lust and my lover's.'

Shyam came in his car third time that day and he was almost exhausted with all the things going on. He knew he had taken the next step. And he felt he won't regret it.

When he returned that evening, he was stunned to see his wife looking so beautiful in a sleeveless blouse and a sari. Very rarely, she went sleeveless. Moreover, her sari was tied below her navel giving a wonderful picture of that beautiful part of her anatomy. She and Manish were seated on the couch of the hall, as Neeta wrapped both of her hands around his left arm. She was laughing to some jokes he was making. They were enjoying each other's company very much.

Shyam felt a small pang of jealousy at their intimacy. But it was nothing to what he had witnessed in the morning. He felt emasculated before this boy. The boy who grew before his very own eyes. He greeted his nephew with a smile. Manish quickly got up as a mark of respect for his uncle. Shyam noted how decent the young man was. There was a little trepidation in the kid at the fooling his wife is doing with him. But he had manners. Neeta too noticed Manish was a little out of his funk owing to their relationship. She made him comfortable by hugging him more often and standing by his side at every opportunity.

As Manish observed his uncle being very casual and friendly with no strange feelings of animosity and anger, he came around and was his usual self. Even then, Shyam noticed that his nephew was a very decent kid. He is a young man, any girl would fawn over. No wonder his wife was all over him.

They all went to dinner that night. Neeta held her husband's eyes longer to see his reaction and tease him as she was always by her nephew's side. She kept her husband excited by acts of intimacy with her lover. She didn't behave in any overt sexual, flirtatious manner. But she responded to whatever Manish said and laughed and smiled at his every little word. Even in the hotel, she sat beside Manish and assisted him with serving of dishes, while her dear hubby looked on. Shyam thoroughly enjoyed this little arrangement. He loved the playful nature of his wife. She was the most decent whole through the evening, not even mentioning a single word of carelessness or sexual nature. She was the same whenever she went out or even at home. She never talked excessively with other males. The restaurant staff already took a liking to their table answering their every call. It was clearly owing to the lady at the table.

Can the waiter, the usher, the server believe how much randy his wife was with her nephew that morning? Can they believe how much naughty she was with her lover and was enjoying an extramarital affair? It was clearly beyond their thought. Shyam smiled in himself as these thoughts occurred in his mind. Manish really enjoyed the evening and with the feeling that he was one of the companions of the lady. He noticed his aunt giving much of the attention to him. But he told himself that she was making him comfortable owing to his uneasiness. And he liked his uncle very much. He felt a tad bit of guilt resurfacing but was thwarted whenever his uncle indulged him in a bit of political talk.

Shyam really enjoyed the evening. The kid was certainly a good company. And moreover whenever he saw his wife happy, he was more than content with the result. But he also enjoyed their little secret, the sexual triangle, no outsider knew. The kid knew that Shyam was aware of the fooling that he had done with his wife. But he wasn't sure if his uncle knew of the morning tryst. Going by his behavior, he didn't seem to be minding much. Neeta the core of the group was as resplendent in her beauty as by her bearing. She usually drew admiration anywhere she went and this was no exception. But the fact that she sucked the kid's cock in the morning didn't look a possibility by the way she behaved. Moreover, only the husband and wife knew that a game of eroticism was still on with her keeping Manish company, while the usher took them to the table, while they parked the car, while they exited the restaurant, while they waited for the car. The onlookers might have believed that Manish was a fond younger brother of the lady, while the lucky husband is fortunate that at least he drove their car.

While the valet took the car out, Shyam slipped at the last step and he sprained his ankle. The whole decorum broke at that moment. Neeta rushed to her husband's side and fussed over him like a mother hen. She insisted Manish drive the car, while she sat with Shyam in the back making him rest his head on her shoulder and nuzzling his head in her neck. She felt sad that she neglected him. Though it was a game, the end point of his ankle sprain altered her perception. Shyam easily overlooked the sprain pain with his wife's love in bountiful amounts over him. They got back to the house while Manish helped his uncle to the bedroom.

Manish too worried about his uncle. He felt guilty had he not visited, they wouldn't have gone out and there would have been no sprain. Neeta detected his worry and told him it will be alright. Shyam, since the evening, had been aware of the impending night and would there be replay of the morning. He didn't know what brewed in his wife's mind. Neeta gave him some painkillers and massaged his foot while she rang their family doctor. Shyam told otherwise and said he would wait till the morning. The pain was better after he had taken the pills. He silenced his fussing wife telling her its sleep time.