Lovely Auntie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neeta felt the strong jet of his cum when he came inside her. It was like a surge of pride for her when the spurt occurred. She delighted in the way he pinched her nipples, but during the last kisses she knew that what they were doing was just beyond their mutual physical needs. She kissed him back as their breathing normalized. She luxuriated in his hug as he slowly turned her to cradle in his lap, while she murmured sweet nothings to him.

Shyam wanked on his cock. This was for the fourth time in a day, which was most he had in a day. While he felt that exhilarating feel of erotic tension, he couldn't rub off the sad truth that he had taken backseat in the matters of meeting his wife's needs. Both the lovers looked blissful in their coupling. There was no way he could overlook that hunk of a boy, who had captured his position in their bedroom. He was relegated to the guest room. Though it didn't literally happen, it was what it looked like. He came contrary to the promise he made to his wife. The quantity was comparatively high for a man, who came four times. He wiped his tears as he saw the romance that was happening between Neeta and Manish. He loved both of them. He looked at that heart wrenching intimate moments, before he turned his heel.

Neeta got up from his lap as she gathered her clothes. Manish denied her from donning them.

He stood up as she stood before him looking into her eyes.

'Any more demands for the night, sir?'

Manish looked at her red pussy which had been thoroughly punished for the day. He played his fingers on her mons as she moaned.

Manish shook his head as he captured her lips.

After the kiss, she asked while resting her head on his shoulder. 'Shall I sleep with you?'

'No, auntie. I want to sleep. I don't think it is a possibility if you come to bed with me.'

She smiled at him. But Manish didn't want his uncle to not find her at his side when he woke up in the morning.

'Now, go' he pushed her off, as he swatted on that curvy bottom.

While she smiled at him before turning back, she couldn't hold back a tear, oblivious to him.

She came back to the bed to find her husband sleeping blissfully. She had put on the nightgown and hugged her hubby from the back.

'Are you awake?'

'Hmmm??' Shyam asked. He was wide awake. His mind was running with the images of his wife with her hunk of a nephew. She rubbed his stomach and delved her hands into his pajamas to find a small boner. She slowly jacked him.

'Did you enjoy my absence?'

'A little.'

She looked into his eyes as he turned back. 'Yeah, a little, I get it' she winked into his eyes.

She turned to lie on her back. 'Get up. I have a gift for you.'

She guided his head to her snatch as she pulled her nightgown to her stomach. Shyam was enthralled by her flat stomach and her wonderful figure. But more intoxicating was the virile smell of her lover, which emanated from her pussy. He looked into her eyes as she smiled at him and shoved his head to her puffy lips. Shyam licked a few times on her lips and clit before probing his tongue between the lips. Suddenly he was rewarded with a deluge of her lover's cum.

'Drink all up, Shyam. I want you to taste that delicious cum and accept the fact that you have married a slut. I am not your faithful wife anymore, baby. I am just a whore in need of a cock. I love my Manish's cock. I worship his wonderful body. I am his slut, baby.' She came for the umpteenth time that day as Shyam licked her snatch dry like a man possessed. She grabbed him up for a kiss as both of them hugged.

They kissed like a pair of eels. Shyam said, 'I love you, Neeta. I don't know why. But the way you are behaving is having an intoxicating effect on me. I love you no matter what.'

Neeta sobbed into his chest as he kissed her on the forehead. 'I am selfish. I am neglecting you for my physical needs.' Her guilt was gripping her as Shyam patted her. She didn't feel that her husband deserved her carelessness. She was really a vile bitch.

Shyam said, 'I love you, baby. Please, don't cry. You are precious to me. Your happiness, too. The only thing that can make me sad is your sadness. I want you to enjoy whatever you are doing. I love you. I care for you.'

She smiled through her tears, 'me too. I am sorry for everything I have done.'

'Don't be. I wanted them. I pushed you into it.'

'Shut up, it's my fault too. And anyway, mind your hands, mister. They are taking liberties over my ass. My cry doesn't imply that you are going to cum tonight.'

Shyam laughed and appreciated the spooning position she provided for him.

'I have got make a confession though. I came imagining you two.'

Neeta looked at him with mock seriousness. 'That's a very bad thing you have done. But I will let this pass up for this time owing to the fact that you are temporarily crippled. But don't forget, I love you.'

'Hmmm' Shyam breathed happily into her ear.