Lovely Auntie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manish was given the guest bedroom and Neeta retired to their bedroom in her usual nightdress. Neeta hugged Shyam's head into her bosom kissing his forehead.

'Neeta, do you want to go to the boy's...'

'My dear perverted husband, I have no such plans and please rest your sexual mind for once.'

Shyam smiled. 'Honey, I am fine. I thought as Manish is leaving in the morning.....'

'And you thought wrong, Shyam. I had no such plans since evening. Don't think I have changed my mind because of your sprain.'

Neeta was honest there. She knew that the sleeping arrangements in the night would be a matter of discussion between them. But she had decided that she didn't want to play with Manish while her husband was home. She wanted him to have at least that satisfaction. She felt guilty that she had feelings for her nephew but was lying to Shyam about it and wanted to play with him for awhile being close to Manish in the evening but that was it for this visit.

She kissed him slowly and sensuously as Shyam held her head and kissed back. Their kisses were very special and he enjoyed them a lot. He took his hand into her night dress and held her breast pinching her excited nipple.

'You are excited, baby. Is it because of Manish?'

'Maybe' she replied taking a pause in their smooch and carrying on.

He played with her nipple as she moaned against him. He lifted her nightgown and flicked her petals as she whimpered.

'Shyam, don't you think you are being naughty?'

'Am I?'

'Yes, you are. You said something about being my cuckold.' She looked him in the eye as she said those words. There was saucy smile on her lips and Shyam's heart beat fast as he realized she was playing their game with him. She kissed him on the cheek and said, 'I don't think I should even let you kiss me, don't you think?'

'Please, baby.'

'Then you don't want to be my cuckold. I wouldn't even let Manish touch me. I will be the faithful wife I was earlier. Would you like that?'

Shyam was already excited even before they got down to the real business. His cock was rock hard.

'Can't we talk about it later, Neeta?'

'No, Shyam, we need to talk about it now.'

Neeta located his cock under his pajamas and winked it with rough force.

'We need to talk it now, Shyam, while I pull on your small cock' she smiled saucily at him as she said those words. 'tell me Shyam, if you really want to be my cuckold, we will sleep now with no further stimulation. I will be on my side of the bed, while you will be on yours. I won't go near Manish, but you shouldn't self-pleasure yourself. How does that work for you?'

'Neeta, why are you doing this? I can barely hold myself.'

'You are free to accept, Shyam, baby. I will let you touch me and I will be even the dutiful wife letting you have sex with me. That is if you accept that you are a man and not a cuckold. But if you are one, then this is the test. You will sleep as of now, with your tiny dick hard. Man or cuckold.'

'But, honey...'

'Just one word, Shyam.'

'Listen, sweetie.'

'Just one word' Neeta said with her tone becoming a little louder than before. And Shyam knew that she was just fishing for his answer.

His face contorted with pain, confusion, excitement, anxiety. He knew he was a slave to his desires as he slowly said, 'cuckold.'

Neeta smiled as she withdrew her hand off his cock and with her other, she pulled his hand away from her breast. She kissed him on the cheek and said, 'alright, sweetie, goodnight. And please, wake me up anytime, if you feel pain or something with your foot.'

She turned her wonderful buttocks and switched off the bed light on her side.

'Neeta, I agree to be the cuckold and I promise not to masturbate, if you agree to one condition.'

Looking into his eyes, she asked softly, 'what is it?'

'Will you please spend the night with him?'

Neeta laughed softly as she said, 'why do you do this to yourself? Why do you hurt so much?'

'I don't know. I am addicted to your beauty and the pain associated with it.'

She considered his words for a minute.

'Alright, baby. I am going to my lover. You behave well, okay, while the hunk measures the depth of my cunt.'

She got up and left the room as Shyam looked on the lovely backside of his wife, which was dressed in her flimsy and beautiful nightgown. He sighed as the door clicked shut and he was left alone to muse what was happening in the guest bedroom.

Manish was already in light sleep when he heard his door creaking open. He jerked on the bed and noticed in the faint light drifting from the street through the windows, his aunt entering. He flipped the switch of his bed as he rubbed his eyes.

'Auntie.'

'Shhh, baby. I just came to say goodnight.'

Manish was excited in a flash of a moment as he saw his aunt in that nightdress. Though he noticed that her flimsy gown was thoroughly opaque at the essential areas, a tight seam just below her bust emphasized her boobs as a wonderful cleavage formed. Probably there were a few laces to tie, but Neeta had flipped them open for his benefit. Her wonderful hips and buttocks along with her graceful and sexy movements made him excited beyond pleasure.

'I am sorry to wake you, honey.' She said standing beside his bed.

'It's okay, auntie. Is uncle fine?'

'Yeah, he is. Thanks for asking. Hope I am not disturbing you.'

'No, no, auntie. Nothing like that.'

'Can I sit on your bed?'

'Of course, what sort of a stupid question is that?'

As Manish got up from his sleeping position and sat against the headboard of the bed, he made a little room so that she could sit beside him resting her back against the headboard too. Neeta noticed her nephew was naked from his waist up as he was wearing just a small short under the sheets. She sat beside him such that both hips were touching each other. Neeta was excited in a flash looking at his nakedness. His broad shoulders and his flat abs perked her nipples up. She kissed him on the lips with her hands around his neck as Manish too pulled her for a deep one. With a strand of spit hanging between their mouths, she said, 'I love you.'

'Hmm, me too.'

'Did you have a good day?'

'Yeah, auntie, I did, in fact. I loved the dinner.'

'Glad you had a good time.'

Neeta took his hand between hers and placed her head on his shoulder. She just wanted to spend some time with him. She kissed his hand and rubbed it against her cheek.

'So, why are you leaving so soon? Can't you stay for a few days? Shyam too loves your company.'

'I know. But work, auntie. I need to be at my office.'

'I will miss you. I miss you daily, do you know?'

'Yeah, I love to know that.'

'While I get hurt.'

'Oh, Neeta, why are you making my going away hard?' he kissed her on the cheek as she rubbed his hand snuggled against him. Manish held her as both of them talked about their families.

'How are Kams and Mimi?'

'They are fine. I can't wait to get them back in April. I may be visiting them before their exams.'

Manish listened to her excited talk whenever her daughters were mentioned. 'Give my love.'

'will do. Anyway, you said something about shifting to Chennai regarding the job. Is it still on the cards?'

'My previous boss made the transfer last week and he is planning to hire me into his team. So, yeah, it is still on the cards. But, I am thinking. Dad can't leave Hyderabad. He has his business there. So, I will just be on my own. And mom is strictly against it. It is tough being only one in the family.'

Neeta smiled and kissed his shoulder. 'You don't know how hard it was for them too. Your mother had some gynecological problems after your delivery and had her uterus removed. So, they brought you up with such care. Probably, I too joined their pampering act. And I don't regret it. But, you have certainly outgrown how I thought you would turn up. I thought you will be just fat and huge like your father was when he was younger. Yet you are here. Every bit of a hunk. There is certainly a discussion among mothers, in our relatives and friend circles regarding who they would hook their daughters up with. But you are rejecting girls left and right.'

'See, auntie. It is hard to say. I am not saying that I am a worthy candidate to reject all the girls. They probably deserve somebody better than me. They are beautiful and good looking and well mannered even. But it is me, who has the problem.'

'It's okay, Manish. Tell me, do you like some other girl? Your mom and dad are okay with your choice too. Why are you not hearing them out?'

'My god, aunt. I come all this way to forget all these sorts of troubles. But you are pulling me into it.'

'Alright, alright, forget it. I am sorry I caused you the trouble. What would you like to do? Do you need anything from me?' she asked him while making inviting eyes at her lover.

Manish looked at her lovely face and still more beautiful cleavage.

'My god, Neeta. Your cleavage is really hot.'

He dipped his finger slowly into her wonderful tit fat and made a subtle motion of fingering that hot piece of cleft, while she moaned.

'Hmm, baby, we can have wonderful nights if you can stay for some more time.'

Manish removed his finger and licked her face with his tongue as she shivered with lust.

'I am sorry, dear aunt.'

He took hold of her hip while he showered her with many more kisses on her face.

'It is really a quality time spending with you, auntie.'

'I am glad I can be of some assistance.'

'Hey, do you want to see the pics of me, mom and dad at Vinay's marriage.'

'Yeah, sure.'

Neeta certainly had the best time as she spent time with Manish. It was like she was getting rejuvenated with life as he talked incessantly about his family, office and many other matters. She held onto his arm, possessively, staring into his eyes as he described many details. Manish too enjoyed how deeply she was involved in his discussions. It was at this profound romantic moment Shyam tried to have a peek at what they were doing. He moved himself despite having a bad sprain to the guest bedroom, disregarding the demerits of getting caught. He would have been less excited if he would have seen a sexual act at that moment.

His dick became harder instantly as he looked at the romantic and intimate time they were having. He felt his heart tearing apart in his chest. But the jealousy was bewitching and intoxicating. He noticed how both of them pecked between their discussions and kissed passionately at regular intervals. Manish even sometimes kissed her beautiful cleavage while she ran her hands in his hair. Breaking promise to his wife, he wanked, but he didn't come. He retreated after some time. But sleep was hard to come. He knew that it will take some time. He waited for an hour and a half. It was already two. Yet, she didn't come.

He slowly crept out of his room and heard both of them speaking in the hall.

'.....and he says I am the one, who was wrong, auntie' Manish was saying.

Neeta was sitting on his thigh while he was on the couch.

'How many times shall I have to say, to call me by my name or any other vulgar word,' she protested.

He laughed and kissed her on her face. 'Sure, Neeta babes.'

'I don't think I will get tired of talking with you. You said your train was at seven, didn't you? I think we shall.....'

'No, please Neeta, let us talk some more.'

'Hmm, wish this night never ends.'

Manish was rubbing her back lazily as they chatted. Shyam noticed the passion with which both of them kissed as Manish nuzzled his face into her wonderful boobs and ran his hand over her firm buttocks.

Neeta then did something to spice up the moment. She drew the bust part of her nightie in such a way that the neck opening was pushed down below her breasts exposing those wonderful orbs. Biting her lower lip and making bedroom eyes, she said, 'you can play with them while you talk with me, honey.'

Manish heaved her meaty boobs in his left hand pinching those wonderful nipples as she moaned. He teased the bull's eye like nipples with his tongue and teeth as Neeta was getting aroused in a higher zone of eroticism. Though Manish saw his fair share of boobs, he was deeply attracted to Neeta's and his mother's boobs. While his mother's boobs had that mature, oomph like quality with large sized nipples showing every bit of her mature womanhood, Neeta's tits were like sculpted beauties with perfect weight and poise. They were situated on her breast in a much disciplined fashion with minimal sag though she was a c cup. They were creamy white with pinkish tips of nipples erect about an inch like little penises and clit. He teethed them lightly making her wince with her eyes fluttering with lusty eroticism. She couldn't get more of her handsome hunk of a nephew.

He took hold of her hair at the neck pulling it back making it arch. Neeta's posture was like a submissive kitten and that was what made Shyam to abandon his promise for the second time, and started to jack his stiff dick.

'The problem when you flaunt your boobs is that, bitch, I can't talk while these babies hang before me. I won't mind if they were others. But when they are yours, my dear whore, I get distracted good. A load of cum is jumping in my balls to coat you.'

'Hmm, unnggg' Neeta moaned as she heard her lover speaking in his excitement. 'What are you waiting for, lover? Coat my body with your cum. Spray on my slutty tits and fuck my whoring cunt. After all you own me and it is only fair that you mark me, too.'

Manish was mad with lust and on hearing her words, his lust just got fired up. His erection which was making a strong statement below Neeta's thigh, was struggling to come out. But Manish felt that her tits need to be properly shown attention as he laved those wonderful structures with dollops of his saliva as he started licking them with gusto. He kneaded them and he pinched them roughly to pain her. He got animalistic and he wanted his slut to remember him not only for pleasure but also for the pain. But he enjoyed those moans, those delightful noises that her throat made while she squirmed against the rock hard stick of his manhood. She enjoyed giving herself to her hunky nephew. She loved to have a real man for a change. A man, who would fuck her and do her good.

'Bloody bitch, tell me why you came in the middle of the night. I bet that unfaithful cunt of yours was itching to have a chance with my cock. Say it to me.'

The statement was a slap to both Neeta and Shyam. Shyam gazed with unbelief that his wife's face got perked about the abusing language her lover was using. She took hold of her right breast and offered it to her lover's mouth as he was busy biting the other tit.

'Yes, honey. Uunngg. You are right. I was lusting after your cock all through the day. Even while I was in the restaurant and while I was putting on the act of the dutiful housewife. Oooohhhhhh baby,' she screamed in midst.

'Bite them hard, honey. Let them bleed, baby. You own my tits and also yes, my unfaithful cunt. It is yours at any time and for whatever purpose, you want to have your way with it.'

Manish pulled down her nightgown till it was bunched around her hips. He enjoyed her saliva lathered tits with real gusto as he ran his hands on her slim hips and ass.

She kissed his face and ears as she asked, 'do you want to fuck me, now? If you want to enjoy my tits some more, I am more than happy to be of assistance.'

Manish kissed her for her caring and her accommodating nature. 'Do you love me so much, auntie?'

'You have no idea, lover. Just order me around like a dog and I will do whatever you want.'

'Take off your dress, bitch.'

She got up from his lap and removed the nightdress as she looked into his eyes. Manish too removed his short flaunting his nine inch cock. Neeta's heart fluttered and Shyam's missed a beat looking at his wife's expressions. Manish sat on a chair as he looked at the classic figure of his beautiful aunt. If she was anymore beautiful, his cock would rupture at the seams.

He gazed at her loveliness and touched his cock lightly. He walked around her.

'Stand straight, slut.'

Neeta did what she was told.

'Get into the attention position. Stand with your nose in the air, shoulders back and tits out. I don't like this hair that you have on your cunt.'

'I am sorry, Manish.'

'I admire the way you have stylishly put a landing strip atop that whoring cunt lips. But, I prefer you go bald. Would it be a problem?'

'Shall I do it now, Manish?'

'No, it can wait till the next time. You have an absolute figure, Neeta, I can attest to that. Your husband is real lucky at that point. I am sure a slut of your figure would have a high asking rate at any brothel or whorehouse. And when pimps see you in action with all that high fucking frenzied state you carry, they will know they can amass money if they make you their slut. You have so much fire in your loins that I am amazed how uncle was able to rein you. I am spellbound that you haven't fucked other men. It is really a surprise. Anyway, do you agree to be my slut?'

'Yes, Manish.'

Manish sat on a chair with no hands as he said, 'alright, come here baby. I want you to sit on my lap such that your back is to me and your ass cleft rests on my cock in length. Hmm, nice.'

Shyam bet his cock hard as he saw his wife following the orders of the young hunk with so much of obedience and zeal. She was in heaven as she liked her lover's dominant persona. She liked the new position, Manish was directing her.

She gave a long, throaty moan as her ass cleft touched that wonderful tool, her favorite toy. She aligned it and sat on it squirming as Manish held her hips and rocked her slightly for his benefit.

'That's done nicely, bitch. Now, extend and spread your thighs, but not your legs. Yes, like that. Hmm, I like your moans.'

Manish kissed her on the cheek encouraging her as Neeta moaned. She was already excited by his words, ideas. But when they put them in action, she was really finding it hard to contain her lust. So, was the case with Shyam.

Manish placed her hands behind her back, making her arch her lovely chest as he played with her boobs and pinched her nipples. He loved the way, she had assumed the position of opening herself up, as Manish said in her ear.

'Don't you look beautiful, auntie? You are my bitch, aunty. Whether you like it or not. I am going to tame you like a bitch. Would you like that?'

'I am going to wear your pussy so much that you are going to beg me to have some kindness, when I won't have any.'

'Ohh, hmm.'

'I will make you naked and make you display assets in public and whenever I feel like it.'

'Yes, baby.'

'I am going to make you my whore, as I will fuck in any position, anywhere, even outdoors at anytime I like. I will buy a new flat to fuck you day and night.'

'Yes, I like that, Manish.' Neeta was squirming as she felt Manish's hands on her firm, flat belly as she came with her first orgasm of the night. He didn't even touch her cunt as she came. 'hmmmm, unnngg, oh baby, I am ohhhhh......'

'Stop moaning you filthy cunt. I will bring my friends over to your place and make them fuck you like a cheap five rupee prostitute as you whine like a filthy bitch. I will make you my cum bucket and spray on you. I will use your mouth to my pleasure and will sell your charms to anybody I like.'

Manish kissed her as he played with the softness of her body. He liked the smell and the womanhood of his lovely auntie. He loved to really spend many more days with her but his job required him to be there in Hyderabad. He will really miss this beautiful body of his slut. He kissed her cheeks as pure love flowed through him. His aunt asked him if he had any person in his mind to marry and for the first time, he felt that person was Neeta. He wanted to marry her. She probably was his soul mate. The thought triggered much more happiness and lust in him as he slowly raised his bitch and slid his cock into her as she moaned with happiness. He loved that tunnel of her womanhood which had bore two daughters and yet it was tight like a young virgin's cunt. He kissed her cheeks as he came in her. This was pure passion and love, which was happening between them. He liked her company. He liked her body and also fancied her on an emotional level. As both of their lusts came down, they remained in that position as she sat in his lap.