LPGA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,152 Followers

Maggie quickly turned and followed Janet to the elevator. "I don't even know their names."

"Their real names are Peter and Dick," she laughed.

"So who is the best lover?" Maggie asked as they entered Janet's room.

"Definitely Dick," she laughed. "My nickname for him is Lick. He loves to eat pussy."

It had been a while since her husband had gone down on her so Maggie's body was on fire as they quickly stripped off their wet clothing and put on the terry cloth robes. By the time they fixed their hair they heard the guys knocking.

As soon as the two men entered the room the dark hair man moved to sit next to Maggie on the small sofa. "My name is Peter." Maggie quickly glanced over at Janet who was sitting next to Dick. "We will be right back," she announced as she motioned for Janet to join her in the bathroom.

"I thought I got Dick today," Maggie said. They both broke down in laughter. "That's not what I meant," she giggled.

"They must have drawn straws for you since they both have had me before," Janet smiled. "Don't worry you will get Dick and Lick. I forgot to ask but do you want to take Dick to your room?"

"No I don't want to be alone with him. I really don't know him."

When the women returned Janet moved next to Peter and whispered in his ear. He smiled at Dick and then at Maggie.

"Do you guys want to dance?" Janet asked figuring Maggie would be better by dancing first.

"Sure," Dick said as he stood to hold his hand out for Maggie to join him. Maggie's legs trembled some as she moved into the young man's body. She figured he was probably in his mid-twenties. There was no mistaking his intentions because his hard-on was pressing against her upper stomach.

No one said a word for the next five minutes as the two couples just swayed and pressed their bodies together. Dick's fingers moved down onto Maggie's ass and he realized she was naked under the robe. His heart raced with the anticipation he would soon be fucking the number one woman golfer in the world.

Maggie peeked over at Janet and Peter and saw his hands under her opened robe. As she turned slightly Maggie saw the hard nipple of her perky tit. She had never seen another couple have sex before and realized very shortly the four of them would be doing it on the large king size bed.

Janet tried to go as slow as she could so Maggie wouldn't panic. Peter's fingers were down between her thighs and into her dripping pussy. She couldn't hold back much longer.

Maggie felt Dick push back and didn't stop him as he slowly untied the belt on the robe. She closed her eyes when she felt the robe open and her naked body exposed to another man for the first time. "God you are beautiful," he whispered. Maggie smiled and let him drop the robe onto the floor.

Dick and Peter guided the two professional golfers to the bed and placed them side by side as they quickly stripped and moved up onto the bed next to them. Maggie peeked to see Peter's hard penis being a few inches longer than Dick's and both being bigger than her husbands. Right then she didn't care because Dick lived up to his nickname and moved his lips down over her stomach and into her love nest.

Janet moaned when Peter's tongue pushed between her swollen labia and then turned her face towards Maggie who was looking back at her. "Thank you," Maggie whispered as Dick's lips sucked in her long hard clitoris. Janet smiled back and moved her hand over to gently cup and caress Maggie's firm breast. She had never had group sex with a man and a woman before and wondered if Maggie would allow it.

Maggie was not ready for Janet's fingers to touch her breast but when it did her body ignited areas never known existed before. Her own hand moved over to caress Janet's smaller but firmer mound. She didn't pull away when Janet moved her face towards hers and placed her soft lips on her own. As Dick's tongue flicked on her clit Janet's did the same on her tongue.

Peter felt Janet's body turn and had to pull his face from between her legs. He moved back onto his knees until Janet had positioned herself on her hands and knees over Maggie's breast.

"What are you doing?" Maggie whispered as she watched Janet's mouth suck in her rock hard nipple. "OH GOD!" One mouth on her hot pussy was great but seeing and feeling Janet's tongue on her nipple was too much. Oh God she was so happy it had rained out their practice session.

Maggie's eyes were closed when she felt both Janet and Dick remove their mouths from her body. She was ready to open them and complain when she felt their mouths return. She smiled and leaned back against the pillow as their mouths quickly brought her body up to a forceful climax. "NOW!" she cried as she came. "NOW!" Her hands moved down to hold Dick's head to her pussy when she froze and opened her eyes. Down between her thighs was Janet's head and she was going to town eating her pussy. "OH GOD!" she screamed as she climaxed for the second time. Maggie thought the wonderful pleasure was over until the pressure built up for the third time. "OH GOD JANET!" she screamed.

Maggie was so lost in pleasure that she didn't hear Janet talking to the two men and didn't hear the door open and close. Maggie felt her body move back to the bed and up against hers. "I told them to leave." Janet whispered.

"Good," Maggie whispered back as her lips found her friends. "I want you to teach me." Maggie planted tiny kisses down Janet's neck and down to her upper chest.

"You are going great," Janet moaned when Maggie's lips found her hard tip.

Maggie explored the soft mound with her lips and tongue before she ventured south. She had hated sucking Jim's cock but didn't feel the same when her tongue slithered down into Janet's completely shaven pussy. The missing hairs made it easy to find the swollen folds and the small pleasure button sticking upward. Maggie remembered what Janet had done and copied her.

"YOU'RE DOING REAL GOOD!" Janet moaned.

For the next five minutes Maggie sucked and licked every inch of Janet's pussy. Her tongue slipped into her depths to taste the deep nectar.

"I'm getting close," Janet warned. She glanced down at the US OPEN winner and moaned. "NOW MAG NOW!" Her hips pushed up and her body shook in excitement.

Ten minutes later as they lay naked in each other's arms a large bolt of lightning exploded outside of their window. "I wonder if we will get rained out this week." Janet asked.

"I hope so," Maggie giggled as her fingers rubbed Janet's clit until it once again rose up to peek out. Maggie immediately moved her mouth back down to suck it in.

"What have I done?" Janet whispered. By the time Maggie left her room that night she had climaxed three more times and had to force Maggie to leave. She loved her friend but only as a friend.

*****

It did rain hard for the next three days and the golf classic was cancelled. Janet and Maggie stayed in bed for most of that time but had to rent a car for the next tournament being held in Indiana the following day.

As they checked into the player's hotel Maggie felt someone tap her on her shoulder. She turned to see the smiling face of Lani Cho.

"Lani," Maggie said. "What are you doing here?"

"I was invited to play," the young girl said smiling. "Since I was the only amateur to finish in the British Open they invited me.

"That's great," Maggie said as she hugged the girl to her body. She felt the hard tips of Lani's breasts push into her own.

"Ahem," Janet sounded behind Maggie. Maggie broke away from Lani and smiled. "Janet this is Lani Cho."

Janet had seen the looks on the faces of the two females when they saw each other. "I've not had the pleasure." Her hand shook the star-struck girl's hand.

"Hi Ms. Jones," Lani said.

"Please call me Janet. How old are you?" She looked suspiciously at Maggie.

"Nineteen," the girl said. "Did you two get your rooms yet?"

"No," Maggie said.

"My room is on the seventh floor. It would be so cool to be on the same floor with you." Lani said looking at Maggie.

"And me too right?" Janet asked with a laugh.

"Yes of course," Lani replied. "I've got to go sign up for tomorrow. Knock on my door if you want to do something later," she said looking directly at Maggie.

They watched her leave. "Knock on my door is you want to do something later." Janet repeated in the cutesy voice of the girl. "You haven't got any of that yet have you?"

"God no," Maggie said. "She's almost as young as my daughter. She's just a nice kid."

"Sure, I saw the way you both looked at each other," Janet laughed. "Let me know if you two do something tonight. I want to watch."

"Stop it," Maggie laughed.

*****

As Maggie walked to her room after dinner she walked by Lani's door and stopped. She started to again walk towards her room and stopped again. She glanced down the hallway to make sure no one else was around before she turned and lightly tapped on Lani's door. She stood back waiting for the girl to open the door.

Lani had just gotten out of the shower and was standing in only her panties as she dried her hair. The hairdryer was so loud she did not hear the tapping on her door. When the hair was dry she flicked off the switch and heard the tapping. She walked to the door and peeked out the peephole. She quickly pulled off the security chain and opened the door. "Maggie," she said smiling as she stood back to let the woman enter.

Maggie took one step into the room and saw immediately that Lani was only wearing her panties. "I can come back if you want," she said trying not to look at the young girl's beautiful body.

"No please come in I was just getting dressed," Lani said nervously. Things were working out perfectly as she closed the door and stood proudly almost naked before the woman of her dreams. "I thought you were my parents who are also staying at the hotel."

"I should leave," Maggie said afraid the girl's parents would find her alone with their young daughter. Her eyes could not leave the small cherry tipped nipples of her perfectly round breasts.

Lani laughed. "They are going out tonight with their friends. Just give me a few minutes to get dressed." She moved slowly across the room to her suitcase and pulled out a matching white lace bra and slipped it over her mounds. She could feel Maggie's eyes on her body as she leaned over to pull her sexiest dress out. After the dress slid down her lean and firm body she turned to Maggie. "So what do you want to do tonight?"

Maggie's heart raced as she thought of things they could do. She wanted to strip both the girl and herself naked and jump on the bed but held back. "I've already eaten so how about a movie?"

"I've eaten with my parents so a movie would be great," Lani said smiling.

"We passed a theater a few blocks down so how about we just go and see what's playing?" Maggie suggested.

"Sure," Lani said agreeing. She grabbed her purse and a small jacket and followed Maggie out the door.

*****

"Well it looks like Kung Fu or Adam Sandler," Maggie said as they looked at the two movies playing.

"I'd love to see Spanlish," Lani said.

Maggie purchased the tickets and bought them both a large popcorn to share and two diet Pepsi's. They were early for the movies so the theater was empty when they walked in. "Let's sit in the back," Lani giggled as she raced ahead of the older woman.

Maggie sat down next to Lani and noticed her short dress was riding so high on her legs that the bottom edge of her lacy panties could be seen. Lani smiled and leaned over to whisper in Maggie's ear, "This is our first date."

Maggie thought about telling the girl to cool it because they were out in public and what she didn't need is a hot story about her and young girl getting it on while watching a movie. She shoved the popcorn at her and laughed. "Eat."

About half the theater was filled with people when the lights dimmed and the coming attractions came onto the screen. Maggie glanced around and saw two young women in front of them and no one on their row. A few times her fingers touched Lani's in the large bag of popcorn and she pulled them away quickly on reflex. The bag was sitting on Maggie's lap when Lani's fingers took out some popcorn and then dropped down until the back of the girl's fingers brushed against Maggie's thigh.

So far it was just messing around fun with little touches here and there. It was almost like the first date as teenagers as they both touched each other as much as possible. It was ten minutes into the movie when Lani reached for some popcorn but her fingers didn't make it into the bag. They slid down the outside of the bag and landed on Maggie's upper thigh.

Maggie sat up when she felt Lani's finger on her leg. She looked at the women in front of them and saw them facing forward. They sat like that for almost a minute when Lani started moving her fingers in small caressing circles. Maggie immediately dropped her hand down and captured the titillating fingertips. At that point she was glad she had worn slacks.

Lani smiled and turned her wrist until their hands were now connected. She slowly moved her thumb on the back of Maggie's hand. About ten seconds later Maggie's thumb started the same caressing action on the back of her hand. There was no doubt now that Maggie wanted to take their friendship to the next level. Lani just didn't know how far and how fast.

Maggie tried to concentrate on the movie but the girl's soft hand was overpowering her senses. She had forgotten how exciting it was just to touch another person's hand with the anticipation that more exciting things would evolve. Suddenly one of the women in front of them glanced back and Maggie quickly released Lani's hand. She didn't think she saw them holding hands but was not going to take that chance again. When Lani reached for her hand again she pulled it away.

Lani was not to be denied so the next time she moved her hand down into the popcorn bag, which was sitting back on Maggie's thighs, she moved her wrist back until it brushed against the woman's right breast. The young girl was the aggressor and Maggie was her prey. Maggie glared at Lani to get her to move her wrist away but Lani just smiled and held it to the soft flesh.

"We can't do this here," Maggie whispered in Lani's ear. Her body was slowly building up the heat within and her panties were soaked. "Someone might see us."

Lani grinned and pulled her jacket off the chair next to her. Maggie held the popcorn bag up as Lani placed the jacket over Maggie's front. As Maggie lowered the popcorn back down Lani moved her hand and arm under the jacket and turned her body slightly towards Maggie. The front of Maggie's body was now covered so that Lani could touch her and no one could see it happening.

Lani had waited for this moment for years and was not going to ram her fingers into Maggie's crotch. She wanted to tease the woman until she begged her to touch her. Her fingers rested on the snap of her slacks and gently traced the waistband to the sides and back to the middle.

Maggie's eyes were now closed as she listened to the movie and felt Lani's fingers tease over her waist to the delicate skin of her stomach. She almost dropped the bag of popcorn when the girl's fingertips pushed under the waistband and down to the top of her silky black panties. She wanted to stop this madness but couldn't. Her body wanted the young fingers further down into her love nest. She sucked in her abs to give the girl more room to push lower but she pulled her fingers out instead. She looked at Lani in frustration and saw the girl's smile as she pulled her hand out from under the jacket. She had worked her up and was waiting to see if Maggie would take it further.

"That was bad," Maggie whispered in Lani's ear. "You little tease."

"Kiss me and I'll do it some more," Lani whispered back.

Maggie looked at the two women and saw they were locked into the movie. She waited until the Spanish woman and the man's wife got into a heated argument before she turned her head and captured Lani's lips. Their tongues raced together and their mouth's opened wide trying to get as close as possible. After a minute or so Maggie pulled her mouth away and took a deep breath. It had to be the most exciting kiss she had ever had. She knew the girl had done this before and wondered if it was with another female.

Maggie grinned and grabbed Lani's hand. The girl didn't object as Maggie pulled the hand under the jacket again to the top of her slacks. She let the fingers go and leaned back in the seat again ready for Lani to explore down under her slacks.

Again Lani teased around the flesh over the waistband and again down to the top of her panties. "Unsnap your slacks for me," Lani whispered.

Maggie wasted no time as her fingers moved under the jacket and quickly released the snap. She pulled her pants apart and slowly unzipped the fly. She smiled at Lani as she pulled her hands back out from under the covering.

Lani took her time moving down the trembling flesh of Maggie's stomach. The whole front of the woman's pants was open and only the skimpy low-rise panties were between the girl's finger and her dripping pussy. Lani thought about the nights she had spent with her cousin Tracy last summer and how the other girl had taught her all about the most sensitive parts of the woman's vagina. Lani would soon be putting those lessons to good use.

Maggie moaned deep down when the tiny touches moved under the waistband of her panties. Why was she taking so long? She lifted her hips to move her hot box up to the fingers but Lani moved her fingers up as well. This young girl was calling the shots and was in complete control.

"Please," Maggie begged. She moaned again when the finger moved lower into the soft nest of curly tendrils. "God you're driving me crazy," she whispered. Lani turned and offered her mouth again to the Grand Slam champ. Maggie threw caution into the wind and didn't care if anyone saw her mouth capture the girl's lips. Her tongue licked on Lani's lips until she felt the fingertip gently brush over her hard clit. "MMMPHH." Maggie grunted to keep from screaming. She pulled her mouth away and moved it to suck on the girl's earlobe.

Lani knew Maggie was now hers and would do just about anything she wanted. Her fingers teased up and down the hot pink slit and then pushed slowly but forcefully up into her hot pussy. Maggie's body lifted in pleasure which pushed the jacket down off of her lap. Lani looked at one of the woman's face in front of them as she saw her fingers moving under the black panties. She looked into her eyes and they both smiled at the same time.

"The woman is watching in front of us," Lani whispered in Maggie's ear. "Do you want me to stop?"

She tried to say yes and to quickly fix her clothing but the words didn't come out that way. "No please don't stop." She prayed the woman didn't recognize her.

Maggie's pussy was so wet Lani's fingers were making noise as she pushed in and out of the woman's moist hole. Maggie peeked to see both the women now watching as she approached her climax. But, again the girl withdrew her fingers from her womanhood.

Maggie's begging eyes looked at her. "Push down your slacks and panties," the girl whispered.

"No way," Maggie whispered back. If she did the two women would be able to see everything.

Lani turned her body and pretended to watch the movie.

This is crazy Maggie thought. Here she was a grown woman who was letting a girl as young as her daughter finger her in the middle of the theater. Now the girl wanted her to push down her slacks and panties. She had an idea. "Let's go back to the hotel," she whispered in Lani's ear.

"I'm watching the movie," Lani whispered back.

Slickman
Slickman
8,152 Followers