LPGA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

Maggie took a deep breath as she thought about zipping up and leaving the movie without her. It was so dangerous being in public like this and allowing this girl to touch her but she realized it was also very exciting. Her pussy was so hot and she needed relief.

Lani figured the fun was over when Maggie's fingers grabbed the waist band of her slacks. She thought the woman would pull them together and zip up but suddenly she saw Maggie's hips rise to allow the slacks to move down to her knees. Before she lowered her hips her fingers slid down the moist black panties.

Maggie sat back and opened her legs as far as the slacks and panties would allow her. She saw the two women looking at her glistening bush but didn't care. Her eyes closed when Lani's fingers returned to finish her off.

"Yes," she moaned as the fingers quickly brought her up to the point she was before. This time Lani did not stop as she rubbed and caressed the pleasure points and watched as Maggie grabbed her fingers and shoved them deeply into her open gash. Maggie fought back the screams as she bit her lip and tightened her muscles. Finally she climaxed and it was the best ever. She immediately pulled Lani's fingers away and pulled up her panties and slacks.

"I'm going to get even for that," Maggie giggled in Lani's ear.

"Good because now it's your turn," Lani said smiling.

As Maggie dropped her fingers to Lani's leg the girl grabbed her hand and pulled it away. She leaned over and whispered in Maggie's ear, "With your mouth."

"Here?" Maggie asked shocked the girl would even ask for such a thing. The area in front of Lani's seat was wide enough but there was no way she would even considered such a thing.

"Sure," the girl giggled. She slowly raised her hips and pulled down and off the skimpy panties. As she sat back Maggie could now see the tiny virgin pussy waiting for her. Only sparse blonde hairs were scattered over the pink slit.

Maggie didn't say anything as she turned and just watched the movie. The two women in front of them had not seemed to care about what had happened before. They were the only ones in position to really see her if she did drop to her knees. It was so out of her character to even think about doing such a thing. She turned and again moved her fingers up under the short dress. Lani stopped her just as she touched the tender swollen pussy lips. "Just let me touch you," Maggie whispered. "I'll use my mouth later."

Lani didn't say anything as she pulled the fingers out and placed them on the arm rest.

Again they were at a stand still. The two women peeked back a few times and smiled when they saw the open pussy under Lani's dress. There would be no doubt they would be watching if Maggie went down on her.

Maggie wanted to do it but her body was frozen. The boost she needed was when Lani's arm moved around her shoulders and gently pulled downward. Maggie's body followed the arm until she was kneeling on the floor. Lani's finger moved behind her head and guided it forward until her lips pressed against the damp pussy mound. Lani moved her hips forward and open her legs. She looked down at Maggie's mouth as it opened and her long hot tongue snaked out and into her pussy. Her dream had come true.

"Oh God," Lani moaned when Maggie's lips captured her small but rock hard clitoris. She knew Maggie had done this before because the woman knew which buttons to push and were pushing them all. She didn't stop Maggie's hands as they pushed up under her dress and over her bra. Maggie pulled the cups down until her soft treasures rested in her hands.

Lani peeked out at the two women who were almost turned around watching Maggie go down on her. She knew why the women were not complaining when they turned and kissed with open mouths. She smiled and pulled Maggie's hot mouth closer. The movie was coming to an end and luckily so was Lani. Her body exploded and she cried out. "OH YES!"

Maggie heard the scream and panicked. Fuck what would she do now? She moved down off and hid as low as she could for a few seconds and crawled back away from Lani's seat. She rose up a few seats away and sat back pretending nothing happened.

"Let's get out of here," Lani said just before the movie was over and the credits came on. They laughed as they held hands and ran down the aisle and out the rear door.

*****

On the way back to the hotel Maggie pulled the young girl into the opening to a closed store front. Her mouth found Lani's and they kissed for almost three minutes. Lani broke her mouth away and whispered as she looked in Maggie's eyes, "I love you."

"I..." Maggie started to repeat what Lani said but stopped. "I can't love you. You are so young and I'm married. Our careers."

But Lani only smiled back at her. "You love me too." The girl giggled and ran towards the hotel with Maggie close behind.

Maggie saw her run through the revolving doors and ran into the lobby after her. She suddenly stopped and stood in front of Lani and a man and a woman. She realized her hair was a mess and her face was bright red.

"Maggie, this is my mom and dad."

"Oh my.." Maggie said trying to find words. She felt suddenly guilty that she had just went down on this couple's daughter and realized they were probably only a few years older than she was. "Hello."

"God we are so honored to meet you," the woman said smiling. "I'm Malia." She held out her hand to shake. Maggie could see she was the Hawaiian parent.

"And, I'm Tom," the man said also smiling. Maggie shook his hand.

"We are so excited that Lani and you have become friends," Malia said smiling. "She has your photos all over our house."

"Mom please," Lani said blushing.

"Please go on," Maggie laughed.

"Well if you would like to visit us sometime you can see for yourself. We live in Oahu. Of course you can bring your family if you want."

"That would be great," Maggie smiled as she glanced over at Lani. "We get a break in November so maybe it will work out."

"Well, I've got to get to bed," Maggie said, "I have the early tee time tomorrow."

"It was nice meeting you," Malia said. Maggie glanced over at Lani and realized they would probably not hook up for the night. "Maybe I'll see you on the course tomorrow?"

"My tee time is at 10:00AM," Lana said, "Janet is in my group."

Maggie thought about telling her to watch out for her horny friend but couldn't with Lani's parents there. She moved into the elevator and pushed her floor.

*****

Maggie had finally fallen asleep when her phone rang. It was Lani.

"Hi," the girl said, "I'm sorry about tonight. I wish I was with you right now."

"I'm not," Maggie laughed, "I need my rest."

"Well goodnight I love you." Lani said.

"Lani I..."

"I know I'm too young and you are married," the girl whispered. "I just wanted you to know you were the first."

"The first," Maggie repeated not sure what she meant.

"You know....," Lani giggled. "The first to kiss me down there."

"I enjoyed it." Maggie said softly.

"Me too. I wish I was there now doing it to you."

"God Lani, how can I go to sleep now?" Maggie laughed. "Goodnight." She hung up the phone.

*****

Maggie was leaving the practice area the next morning when Lani and Janet walked up to her. They were laughing and joking around.

"What's so funny?" Maggie asked hoping Lani was not sharing the movie story with her friend.

"Janet was telling me the story about the player who fell into the lake when she reached down to pick her ball out of the water," Lani said smiling.

"Oh yeah, that was a good one," Maggie laughed. "Now don't be telling too many stories," she said looking them both in their eyes.

*****

Maggie's round finished around 1:00PM and she took her time in the locker room as she waited for Lani and Janet to return. Finally around 2:00PM they came strolling in. Again they were laughing and Lani's arm was around Janet's waist.

"Didn't you shower yet?" Janet asked as she looked down at Maggie who was still in her golf outfit.

"No, I twisted my ankle slightly and had the trainer look at it," she replied.

"Are you OK?" Lani said as she moved down on the bench next to her.

"Yes, it's not as bad as I thought it was," Maggie answered.

"We better get showered," Janet said to Lani as she moved to the last row of lockers.

"Be careful with her," Maggie whispered to the girl as they both stood to remove their clothing.

"She is so funny," Lani said smiling. She could see the hint of jealously in Maggie's eyes. As Lani pulled off her shirt and shorts an idea came to her. If she messed around some with Janet it might make Maggie so jealous she would tell her she loved her.

The shower room had four individual shower stalls that gave the players the privacy they wanted. Lani waited back until both Maggie and Janet moved in and took the last remaining two showers.

She saw Janet go into the last shower on the left and Maggie into the one on the right.

"Hi, can I join you?" Lani asked as surprised Janet as she pulled the long vinyl curtains back. She made sure she said it loud enough for Maggie to hear her.

Janet was shocked the young girl would be so brazen to walk naked into her shower. She peeked down at the young girl's firm ass and smiled. "Sure, come on in."

Maggie didn't believe it at first when she heard what Lani had said. She peeked out the curtain of her stall and saw Lani's naked buttocks just before Janet pulled the curtains closed. She was boiling mad as she heard the giggles and laughter across from her. She pictured Janet's fingers touching the girl's body. Her girl's body. But it was Lani who started it and it was Lani that she was mad with. Maggie turned off the shower and quickly dried. She heard them still laughing as she quickly dressed and walked out of the locker room with wet hair.

*****

The phone rang three times but Maggie did not answer it. She was so pissed right now she didn't want to speak to either one of them. As she watched the evening news showing her photo and news about the tournament she heard someone knock on the door. She moved over and peeked out. It was Janet. Maggie opened the door. "What do you want?"

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" Janet asked as she pushed the door open and walked into the room.

"Maybe I had nothing to say to you?" Maggie snapped back at her.

"Ouch," Janet said putting a hand above her heart. "Are you angry about something?"

"No," Maggie lied.

"Oh I get it now," Janet laughed, "its Lani."

"Don't be stupid," Maggie said not looking at her.

"Shit, I thought it was just the girl. All she can talk about is you. All I heard today is Maggie this and Maggie that. Don't even tell me." Janet said as she walked in front of her and looked into her eyes. "Shit."

"I just don't want her to get hurt," Maggie said looking away. She knew she could not lie to Janet without her knowing it.

"You're in love with her aren't you?" Janet asked as she grabbed Maggie's shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

Maggie took a deep breath. "I didn't plan for it to happen."

"What the fuck are you going to do for Christ sake? She's nineteen years old and a virgin."

"Did she tell you that or did you find out in the shower today?" Maggie said angrily.

"The shower but I realized she was just playing me," Janet quickly answered.

"She was?"

"Yes, nothing happened. When she found out you left she left the shower."

"I've known you for quite a while," Janet said smiling, "This is the first time I've ever seen you this way about someone else."

"I know. That's what's scaring me." Maggie said. "I wake up thinking about her and can't get to sleep because she's in my mind."

"You know this will fuck up your marriage and probably your career."

"My marriage is already fucked up and I know my daughter will hate me."

"It's not worth it even if you do love her. She'll dump you in a few years anyway."

"Thanks for sharing that pleasant thought with me," Maggie said.

"After this week you won't see her for a while," Janet said. "Maybe it's just lust and it will go away."

"Maybe."

"Can you stay away from her for the remainder of the week?" Janet asked.

"Yes, I have to." Maggie said with tears coming to her eyes.

"She will be calling you and coming here so why don't you stay in my room?"

Maggie agreed and quickly gathered her stuff. As they walked out of the door they heard the phone ring. Maggie stopped. "Let it ring," Janet said as she pulled the sobbing woman down the hallway.

*****

The following week Maggie tried to concentrate on her game but for the first time in a long time missed the cut. She was embarrassed as the reporters gathered around her as she loaded her gear in her car. "Win some and lose some," she said smiling. She knew she could travel early to the next tournament site but decided to pay a surprised visit to her family instead. The plane got in just before dinner and she made it to her front door around seven o'clock. Her daughter's car was missing however a strange car was parked in its place.

Maggie quietly opened the front door and peeked around to see if anyone was there. Jim's car was in the garage however he sometimes went out with his brother Jeff. She could hear some music playing in the rear of the house. As she peeked around the corner into the sunroom she froze. Standing completely naked was a young woman. Across from her with his back to Maggie was her husband who was sketching her shape on a large sketch pad. Maggie quickly jumped back.

"I'm so happy you let me poise for you Professor Chandler," the naked girl said smiling. "I've never poised naked before."

"You are breathtaking," he said trying not to make it apparent how excited he was. Since his daughter was out for the evening Jim was quick to ask Elaine to poise for him. His trembling fingers curved the softness of her firm ripe breasts and hard pink nipples. "Please move your shoulders back some."

Maggie again peeked around and saw the girl push out her young breasts at her husband. She thought about interrupting them but wanted to wait and see how it played out. The girl had short blonde hair which did not match the narrow dark bush between her thighs.

"Rest you hand on your leg and turn your body towards the window," he directed.

"Like this?" she asked as she moved slightly.

"No, let me show you."

Maggie ducked back but could still see him as he moved to the smiling girl. He took her wrist and placed it delicately on her soft creamy thigh. He was so close Maggie knew he could see the detail of her pink folds between her legs.

He smiled and placed his hand on her bare shoulders to direct her body slightly to the side. The softness of her skin would not allow his fingers to leave her body. Their eyes met as he slowly lowered his fingers down her shoulders to the rise of her mounds.

"It's OK," she whispered. "I want you to."

Maggie's heart raced as she watched her husband touch another female intimately. His large hand cupped her young breasts and gently rubbed across her cherry tips. He did not say a word as he lowered his head to suck in the tiny digit. Her body rose from the small stool she was sitting on and stood with open arms for him to ravish her.

"Professor Chandler!" she cried when his fingers curled up into her dripping pussy.

Maggie smiled realizing she was not upset. She grabbed her purse and pulled out the small digital camera he had given her for Christmas. "Say CHEESE!" she said loudly as she waited for him to turn and look at her. With his fingers deep into his student's pussy the flash went off.

"MAGGIE!" Jim cried out when he realized she was standing there. He quickly moved back from the girl and ran to try to catch her before she left the house. He grabbed her arm by the front door before she made it out. "She doesn't mean anything to me."

"That's good because I feel the same about you," she said as she jerked his hand from her body. "You'll be hearing from my lawyer." She turned and slammed the door.

*****

Maggie headed back to the airport but did not know where she was going. She would call her daughter to make sure she knew the whole story and not one Jim would make up. She thought about the invitation Lani's family had made to her and since the next tournament was in Maui she purchased her ticket and sat in the Airline Club room looking for Lani's phone number.

*****

"This is such a great honor," Malia said to Maggie when she picked her up at the Maui airport. "Lani will be so excited when she gets home tonight."

"Thank you for allowing me to stay at your home," Maggie said to the pleasant woman.

Malia informed her that her husband was traveling this week but would be home on the weekend to attend the golf match. She had already made plans to work at a local hospital which mean Maggie and Lani would be spending most of the time alone. They had most of Sunday, Monday and Tuesday before they started the practice round on Wednesday.

Maggie unpacked her bags and sat by the huge pool while she checked her voice mails. Jim had called ten times and Janet twice. She called Janet.

"All alone with the young girl, huh," Janet laughed. "Now don't do anything that I wouldn't do."

"I won't," Maggie laughed. She looked at her watch and saw that Lani would be arriving at any minute. She pulled the top of her bikini up over her white breast and hung up the phone. How long she had drifted off she didn't know but the soft lips slowly woke her up. "Ummm," Maggie moaned when she opened her eyes to see Lani standing before her. "Hi."

"The plane was so slow," Lani giggled. She pulled down the top of Maggie's bikini and sucked on her quickly hardening nipple.

Maggie's body was on fire. "We have to be careful here," she whispered as her fingers flowed through Lani's dark hair above her chest.

"It's OK, my parents know," Lani giggled.

Maggie pulled the girl's head up and looked into her eyes. "What did you just say?"

"They know. I told them about you and me."

"YOU DIDN'T!"

Lani laughed. "It's OK; they have known I'm a lesbian for some time."

"But.........," Maggie started to say before Lani's mouth closed on her own. Their tongues danced together.

"Let's go swimming," Lani said when their mouths parted. Before Maggie could say anything Lani quickly stripped off her jeans, shirt, bra and panties and ran to the edge of the pool. "Come on."

Maggie shook her head not believing what had just happened. She knew her secret would be out because Lani didn't care if anyone else found out. She stood and put down her sunglasses before she moved to stand next to Lani.

"I love you," Lani said as she pulled on the string behind Maggie's back. Maggie was too slow to stop her top from falling to the ground. She grabbed at her bottom but again was too late. Lani held it in her hand and giggled. "Now you're naked like me." She grabbed Maggie's arm and pulled her into the sparkling water.

As they surfaced Lani's arms and legs wrapped around Maggie's body. They kissed and touched as they tried to stay afloat in the six foot deep water. Hands moved over soft buttocks and firm breasts. "Let's go to the shallow end," Lani gasped when Maggie's fingers played with her clitoris.

"My mother won't be coming back tonight," Lani whispered in Maggie's ear. "We have the house to ourselves. I want to do everything with you."

"Me too," Maggie moaned. "Everything," she repeated.

"Let's go to my bedroom," Lani smiled. Maggie quickly followed the beautiful young woman into the house and up the stairs. It felt so free to fun around the house naked like she was doing.

Maggie turned the corner into Lani's bedroom and stopped. Lani was lying face down with her face buried in the pillows. Her wonderful ass was now Maggie's to enjoy.

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers