LPGA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers

"Ummm," Lani moaned when she felt Maggie's fingers trace lightly up her tender thighs to the rise of her ass. "That tickles," she giggled when Maggie's fingers moved to the tight valley between her round buttocks. Maggie moved her lips down and placed tiny kisses on her soft behind.

For the next five minutes Lani's ass received the total attention of Maggie's mouth and fingers. She then crawled up on the back of her legs and rubbed her bare breasts and hard nipples on the girl's flesh. Her lips traced her backbone up until she sucked on the back of Lani's neck. Her fingers curled down under her hips until she found her moist pussy. As she fingered it she rubbed her body up and down her back.

"Don't stop," Lani begged. She was being smothered by the older woman's flesh and for the first time realized what real sex was all about. Suddenly Maggie stopped and sat back on Lani's thighs. "Remember how you teased me in the movies?"

"Yes," the girl giggled. "Ohhh," she moaned as Maggie's fingers pushed down into her ass cheeks over her anus to the start of her slit. The older fingers teased and played until Lani's hips rose to give her more access to her hot quim. "Maggie please."

Maggie laughed as she raised her body to allow Lani to turn over and face upward. She looked up at the smiling woman. "You're bad."

"Am I now?" Maggie asked. She again traced down the young flesh until she curled her fingers into her soft mound of hair. "Tell me what you want."

"You know what I want," Lani moaned as she tried to open her legs.

"Tell me."

"I want you to touch my pussy," Lani gasped. Maggie's fingers fulfilled her wish.

"Yes, right there!"

"What else do you want?"

"I want you to kiss my pussy."

Maggie smiled as she moved down until Lani's thighs squeezed her head. Her tongue flicked out to taste the sweet nectar of her honey pot.

"OH GOD YES!" Lani screamed. "OHHHHHHHHHH!"

"CUM BABY CUM!" Maggie yelled when she moved her mouth away for a second and then back down.

"I'M CUMMING!" Lani screamed.

When the girl calmed down they moved their bodies back together. They kissed and Lani again said, "I love you."

Maggie smiled and pulled her closer, "I love you too."

The next week Maggie won the Hawaiian Cup and when she stood on the green to accept the winner's trophy she motioned for Lani to join her. The crowd and other player gasped when the two kissed.

THE END

Note from Slickman: Don't forget to vote and to send me an email if you liked it. Take care....Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers