All Comments on 'Lustful Liaisons'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Terrific

A fantastic read with a good storyline, humour and Gem delivers again on the hot sex.

HughJardHughJardover 19 years ago
Wonderful...

To say that i loved this is such an understatement. Green Gem takes us on a journey with a woman we come to love, care about, and desire; oh yes, greatly desire.

Green Gem creates two very memorable characters, and, as always, works as a master storyteller to take us into their world. It is difficult for any writer to create and hold interest, and GG does it with style and ease.

It is impossible for any red blooded man with a pulse not to be aroused by the story of Louise, a woman who is at the peak of her sexuality, and comes to embrace and enjoy her desire and imagination. At the conclusion she is fully alive, and enjoying her life.

I hope this is just chapter One. I want to read more about this woman, and the mysterious Jim...

Blaize is also a character worthy of further reading.

If Green Gem is not at the head of the class of writers on Lit, then, as we say in Texas, "It don't take long to Call the Roll."

She is an emerging fine writer who can handle difficult subjects with ease. I look forword to reading more...

Thank you, GG

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 19 years ago
Super!

Very well written! Incredibly hot sex! Only wish their phone calls had been expanded. Keep at it GG!

esl

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

A very wonderful read.it was a joy to read this story

Nemasis EnforcerNemasis Enforcerover 19 years ago
So Hot Green Gem!!!

Well its been ages since I have seen you around but this story is well worth the wait Gem..

You have really outdone yourself with this story...

Great work

Stardog ChampionStardog Championover 19 years ago
Green Gem my Dear....

Such a keen ability to detail a seemingly normal woman's delicate descent into depravity.

bloodsimplebloodsimpleover 19 years ago
Superb!

Green_Gem does it again!

Beautifully written, and pefectly paced. So many people on Lit rush straight to the action, so it's wonderful to read someone who understands how to paint a picture, and draw the reader into the characters. Not to say the sex isn't hot, just that it's done with style.

randduderanddudeover 19 years ago
A lustful gem!

Another incredible story by the best author on Literotica! The combination of unbridled, no-holds (or holes)-barred sexuality and outstanding literary writing style makes for an irresistably arousing erotic story. Fantastic story line too, so well paced and developed. Again, congratulations Green Gem!

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
NOt Pregnant

Nice, but I wished to see the young guy get her pregnant.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 19 years ago
Green Gem has to be the sexiest woman in the world

Once again, Green Gem has built her charachters slowly into sizzling sexual beings. She always builds me "UP" as she builds! The humor, and reality she builds into her stories always makes them beleivable even as they are having unbeleivable sex. I think I've fallen in love with every one of her charachters! Gren Gem once again has proven she's the best author anywhere!

Thanks again Gem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful work Gem

A great story, u have done really well, I have liked all ur submissions and I rate this one as ur best. Keep on writing good stories, we enjoy ur work!

Uday

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another

Another good story. Thank you.

Dallen4noDallen4noabout 19 years ago
Sparkling Gem

I really liked this story! It was a nice turnaround,what with the older partner being lead by the younger! Would love to see your version of the more traditional older lady helping the shy young man 'grow up'? Thanks again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Woooohooo

You go girl! Loved the story... and it had a fab ending to boot!

SexuallyfreeSexuallyfreealmost 15 years ago
Loved It

For all us more mature gals out there who are exploring their sexuality and intriqued with younger men, well, this was truly the story to read. It put a satisfied smile on my face for sure. Well done! It's on my favorite story list for sure.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 10 years ago
Not you typical May-December ...

relationship. Very well written story.

I like Louise's poise and confidence even if she felt a little trepidation when first meeting Blaize.

Their relationship was quite and interesting one with neither getting too emotionally involved considering the original premise of their arrangement.

I also immensely respected the way Louise stood fast on her principles and would not allow herself to do to another woman what was done to her.

A very well written and interesting story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
really nice

1 could only dream of something like that. really good piece of writing. I can remember seeing a couple of older ladies I looked at as a good 1 I would have like to

been with.

racfguyracfguyalmost 9 years ago
I just don't understand

why some of the commenters think that "he needs to get her pregnant." Hey guys, just relax and enjoy the sex!

rmdexterrmdexteralmost 8 years ago
Stellar Piece of Work

From one author to another, I applaud you. Tremendous writing, intriguing characters, and cock-hardeningly descriptive scenarios. My first reading of a Green Gem story, but definitely not my last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A real writer...

One of the few stories I've read in Literotica that was clearly written by a real writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous