Lustful Liaisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers

"Oh God," I moaned breathlessly. My whole body felt as if it were melting, as if my muscles had no power and my limbs were losing their coordination. The room had become a purple haze and I struggled to steady myself, clenching my fists and supporting my straining butt as I kept contact with Blaize's mouth. His tongue threshed from side to side, up and down and he reached up and pushed my straining thighs apart splitting me open as he fought to lose himself in my soaked cunt. It felt like he was fucking me with his entire face

"I'm so close," I whispered, my voice breaking in my throat. I took a deep breath and my head rolled to one side against the chair and then back again. I battled to hold on, even as I prayed for the blissful release. Oh God, how could I stay quiet through this? How could I not scream my pleasure at the room? I gripped the chair hard and bit down on my lip trying to stifle my cries of pleasure.

"Oh nooo, Oh God!" I moaned as the awesome feeling took me. It lifted me up, feather light on the wind of the storm and cast me down heavy as lead as I crashed into my orgasm. I was still shuddering with pleasure when Blaize reappeared at the table and called for the check. God knows if the strange man was still watching us, or even if the whole restaurant was for that matter, but I didn't look left or right until we got out of there and Blaize pushed me up against the side of the car in the dimly lit parking area to fuck me.

"Damn, you really want to get us arrested for publicly indecency, don't you?" I said, as his rigid thickness poked against me.

He chuckled as he raised my skirt and pressed his rock hard cock all the way into my moist depths. "I guess getting arrested would really make your birthday memorable, huh?" His breathing changed as he fucked me in hard powerful strokes and he let out a kind of strangled growl as he raced to his climax. It didn't take him long to come, but it seemed to go on and on, with enormous hard throbs and sticky hot cream filling my pussy. I'd never dreamed that turning forty seven could be so much fun and there was one thing for sure; I'd always remember that birthday.

One evening, a couple of months later, after a long slow round of sex, Blaize followed me into the kitchen. He sat naked on the kitchen table and watched me make coffee. After almost a year and a half of our relationship, and having spent dozens of pleasurable hours becoming intimately acquainted with every muscle, sinew and curve of his, I still found myself awed at the beauty of his body. I handed him a steaming mug of java and he stirred two sugars into it before he spoke.

"Louise, I'm getting married."

I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a pang of regret or a sense of loss, but I was not shocked or devastated. I was very fond of Blaize and deeply in lust with him, but there was never any pretense about the nature of our relationship and I knew that it would inevitably have to end

"That's wonderful," I said, genuinely meaning it and grateful that he had been honest with me. "Congratulations."

He smiled, "The thing is, I know this sounds crazy but I'd still like to keep seeing you. I love Tracey, I really do, but the sex, well it's not like ours..."

Of course, the sex wasn't like ours. We had a relationship built purely on sex, without anything to lose. It was convenient, hot and free from judgement where nothing was really taboo if we wanted it.

I smiled wistfully and remembered some of our wilder experiences, like the time he tied me up and brought a university friend in to fuck me while he watched and directed the action. And then there was his anal initiation. I convinced him to surrender his ass to my oral ministrations and my toys. The first time we tried, he writhed and screamed when I pushed a thin vibrator in deep and switched it on to let his prostate get the full sensation of the vibration. His body shook with pleasure and he shot a bucket load of cum onto my face as I jerked him off. As much as Tracey loved him, I could hardly imagine her blindfolding him as I had done, and bringing in a person of unknown gender to silently suck him off. Blaize never did find out if it was a female or a very smooth lithe young male who played with us that day but I occasionally taunted him with it, and if anything, the mystery of it all turned him on like crazy.

"No, honey it's not like ours," I said softly, touching his cheek. I sat down at the table and looked at him, "But you need to give it a fair chance, and cheating when you get married is not a fair chance. Besides that, love, trust and committed feelings are important to your relationship and they'll help you to grow as a human being." God, I was sounding like a mother giving a lecture here, but I honestly wanted the best for Blaize. I sipped my coffee thoughtfully and searched for the right words. "You know married sex can be great. It's often hot and passionate, especially in the honeymoon phase but sometimes it's not always dirty or kinky." I smiled. "But over time and with trust, things can change. You can work on it,introduce new things, explore with her, let her discover how wonderful it can be with you. Trust me on this, I know."

Blaize smiled but I saw a flicker of sadness cross his deep brown eyes. "So, no more of this huh?"

I shook my head. "You've been wonderful Blaize and although I was the older one in the relationship, you taught me so much and helped me to discover the full extent of my sexuality." I smiled warmly at him. " I'll always be grateful for what we've shared, but I guess it's time for me to move on as well."

"You'll be okay then?"

"Oh I think I'll manage," I said patting the top of his thigh close to where his flaccid cock was resting. "You know those boring fix-up dates my friends arrange from time to time? Well one of them, a guy named Jim, turned out to be anything but boring. I think it's going to be interesting getting to know him better."

"Oh boy," Blaize chuckled, "Does he have a strong heart?"

I laughed as my thoughts turned briefly to Jim. He was in his fifties, looked ten years younger, was in great shape and had the best ass I'd ever seen on a man. I figured he might not have the stamina of a twenty five year old, but he still had a lot going for him that I found attractive. He exuded a kind of sexy charm that comes with being quietly self assured and worldly. We'd been out a few times and I'd discovered that he had traveled extensively, and spent time living abroad in London. He mentioned that he'd almost proposed a couple of times and was nearly lured down the aisle but in the end decided not to ruin a good thing. I laughed when he said that and his eyes had twinkled mischievously.

On our last date, the conversation had turned to sex and he openly admitted that he had a weakness for women in high heeled leather boots and oral sex. "Preferably together", he had said in a low sexy tone.

Oh my God, I was willing to bet good money that Jim's heart was in fine fucking shape!

From the way his eyes raked appreciatively over me when I hinted that I had actually explored a couple of my fantasies, I guessed he had a few other kinks himself that would all be revealed in good time. Yes, getting to know him better was going to be fun. Perhaps on our next date I'd wear my leather pants and boots...

For now though, there was still unfinished business at hand. I turned to Blaize and he flashed me his devastatingly naughty smile as if he knew what decadent thoughts had flooded my mind.

"So, when's the wedding day?"

"Two weeks from Saturday."

"Good," I said gently stroking his cock. It twitched under my caress and began to harden as I wrapped my hand around it and led him back to the bedroom.

"Now let's not waste any more precious time talking. We're on a limited schedule here and I still have to show you all of my bachelor-party slut tricks..."

THE END

Thank you for reading this. Please remember to vote and I'd love your comments and feedback which I will always reply to if there is an email address. J

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers