All Comments on 'Magic Pills Ch. 02'

by jackiegirl199

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Okay! I guess I need the next part!

I didn't know this story need a sequel! It was so good in it's own right! But since you have to sequel it let's see if you can match the original? Your Magic Pills story was one of the best here and is on my favorites list. You are a good writer and I truly love your view of things. I am looking forward to the sequel!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Can't Wait!

Very Good! Good build up,Like good foreplay. Keep going.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyabout 19 years ago
Really enjoying this

I'm really enjoying this. Not only is it plausible but it's well written. Thanks for a great start to these stories! I look forward to reading more.

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
I sort of enjoyed this story

But it seems Jackie is deceiving Joe, a husband she supposedly loves, and now she is lying to her friend.

In chapter one you said:

"Jackie was sitting by her computer at work, the email program open. In front of her was a box of Equal sweetener tabs and an empty prescription bottle.

“Coming right to you!” she typed, as she thought, “He’s right, sex is mostly mental!”

What else can that mean but that she is the one sending Joe Equal tablets to give to her?

So the next chapter you just wrote is load of bullshit really.

unless you can put some other spin on the quoted passage from Ch1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

Your stories, both parts, are excellent. I just finished reading both of them and your story telling, characters and plot are sincerely great. I was very amused to see one of the commenters, Konga(something), who didn't have the insight to see and understand what the loving wife was doing in the Part 2. I will admit that I wondered how you would go about convincing the friend to go along with the pills but the psychology being used is fantastic. You have a great story writing ability, and know how to keep the readers attention. Keep it up, and congradulations on a good job.

- Ron -

thebulletthebulletabout 19 years ago
To Kanga40: well duhhh!!!

Of course Jackie is fooling her husband. That's the point of the first story. She was willing to let her husband think that he was drugging her in order to make her act in a more sexual manner. She was acting in a more sexual manner in order to please him. It's a 'loving wives' story with a twist of humor. It's a great fucking story that loses its punch if it is really about the wife being drugged.

That being said, add the fact that Jackie is now convinced that being sexual is a state of mind, she is trying to convince her friend to act more sexually using the power of suggestion. She's giving the friend an excuse to act more sexually by thinking that it is the 'drug' that is to blame and not herself. That's the friend's hangup.

This is good and it's funny, Jackiegirl. I'm glad you chose to extend this story. Your heroine is a piece of work. Wish she were my wife.

al_43351al_43351about 19 years ago
The story was Great

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story and hope that it will continue for a few more chapters. I need some of these pills for my wife ASAP......lol just kidding , but they would be great if there were such a thing. Again I want to commend you on keeping my full attention while reading the story, there wasn't a boring line there. GREAT WORK please keep it going.

Thanks.

Al Rinbolt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ch. 2 is also great

Just as I promised I read ch. 2 immediately and I'm looking forward to ch. 3. This story is superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
KUDO's

My thanks author for a true sensual erotic story of loving spouses without screwing around on each other. In this regard please don't let it degenerate into just that as then you are just another faceless author on this site. You have carved a niche - play it theme wise for the entertainment value we value most.

Your depth of character and setting is clear, refreshing and appreciated. Nice touch.

Thanks again for your time, efforts and talent - Best Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank You again and again !!!

I read "Magic Pills" when it was first published in this site and found it humorous and entertaining.. Now with chapter two, again its funny, happy and down right good. Plaese, continue with this story line. There deffinately needs to be more of "your" kinds of stories in this site.They are the kind that all married couples should read together....Keep up the good work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Choice

Well written, flows well, intrigue & tension builds. Can't wait to read next installments

alma646alma646over 17 years ago
Excellent!

Well done, Jackie girl.

One possible way to improve: During the long monologue, give us Lin's expressions, a few comments from her and a bit of her body language. Wide eyes, scowls if appropriate, rapt attention, nervous twitches, wiggling of her behind on her seat, being horrified but perversely curious or something to add more reality. Your prose is good as is, but I think it would be improved with a few more touches to the script.

From me, you received a top score, but add a + to it.

Bye now, love ya. Alma646

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated it 5*****

However, I think complete honesty with Linda would have been better. “Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"The amazing part of the thing is that I don't feel any quilt!" Hey, girl, the Q is not any where close to the G on the keyboard. WTF!? Still good reading, however. Cute story, thus far. Cheers! connoisseur29

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

That was pretty silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous