Magic Pills Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pissed off thinking that he was telling someone about our love life, especially after I had made such an effort to make it better lately. And I wanted to know what fucking pills he was talking about.

I checked out his "sent items" box, and boy did I get an eyeful. This Mad Scientist guy was really a Doctor at the University Medical Center and part of a research team on hormone therapy.

Wait, let me fill in something I learned later, but fits the story here. Joe had been posting on web sites looking for advice on how to improve his sex life. Yeah, no shit, my Joe! It seems he thought it was dead, that there was no pizzazz in our lovemaking any longer, and that I really didn't care enough to even notice it.

Well there were all kinds of responses, most just the kind you would expect, and then there was this one from the doctor.

He told Joe how they had been working on something else when they accidentally created this pill. It seems the pill does nothing but make a woman horny. It was suppose to be for women in menopause, and they were testing it on a group of middle aged gals. The results had been very disappointing and they could find no effects of the medication at all. Then one day a nurse walks in on a lab tech banging away at one of the subjects. They were right there in the exam room fucking like rabbits and it was obvious that the woman was more than a willing participant. There was a big blow up, an investigation and finally the program was canned. It seems that the women subjects were almost all screwing at least one of the staff and some of them several. The only effect they found was that the medication increased female libido, lowered inhibitions and made them very suggestible. You can imagine the uproar this caused with the good Christian board of Directors of the University!

Several of the staff were fired, but somehow Joe's Doctor, this Mad Scientist, missed the cuts. He wanted to continue the research but knew the University would never allow it. Joe and the Doc made a deal. Joe would get a months supply of the pills at a time and he would report the results to the Mad Scientist. He was not to tell me, or anyone else about what was going on. That started about 2 weeks before I found his emails.

I noticed that Joe had become more attentive. He started bringing me coffee in the mornings. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was too sweet. Now I know it tasted sweeter because that's the taste of the pills. He started to fix me a drink in the evenings too, booze, or juice or just a coke, but he got me something each night. It tasted a little sweeter too. He became more touchy feely, holding my hand, rubbing my shoulders, talking nice to me. After about a week, while we were getting ready for bed he suggested that I might be more comfortable sleeping nude. I just tossed my nightgown in the corner and crawled into bed with him. I never gave it a thought. I've slept nude since then.

I was much more "in the mood", and we started to have sex, not just more often, but longer and better. I found myself thinking of him more, wanting him more.

Then to find out I had been drugged! I was mad. If he had been home I might have killed him right then.

As I waited for him to get home so I could murder him I kept thinking about his emails. I thought about how unhappy he had sounded when he first talked to the Doctor, and about how he kept telling the Doctor that he wanted both of us to be happier. When I was honest with myself I had to admit that I was happier, much happier. I hadn't thought about the Catholic School rantings of Sister Mary Magellan on proper behavior in marriage once that week. Joe was being more attentive to me than in years. He left me notes around the house, sent me cards in the mail. He took me shopping and out on real dates and was always saying nice things to me, like how pretty I was, how sexy.

By the time I heard his car drive up I had decided, I could always confront him later if things got out of hand. In the meantime I was going to enjoy our new relationship.

One morning later that week as I got out of bed Joe commented on how much he like to see me naked. I dropped my robe back on the bed and walked to the kitchen naked. I fixed his breakfast and saw him off to work in my birthday suit. The next morning I didn't even think about putting my robe on and stayed nude until I had to go out of the house hours later. That night I stripped off before he came home and waited naked for him. Since then I have spent more time undressed than dressed, it's the way that I feel the most comfortable.

Gradually my sexual willingness widened. I found myself not only willing, but eager to try new things, things I was taught were taboo, or perverted, or maybe just kinky, but that I also knew Joe would like. I also found out that I believed Joe when he told me I was sexy and beautiful.

It seems Joe has this thing about showing me off. Strangers looking at me turned him on. The more they saw the hotter it made him, but the really odd thing is I found I liked being seen. I liked having Joe show me off. The shopping trip I told you about last night was just one of many that he has taken me on. We spend hours trying on sexy clothes and teasing each other. The outfit I wore last night, well it's pretty typical of what I like to wear now, and Joe just loves me in something like that. He also loves to know that I am not wearing panties or bra, and as you saw last night I oblige him!

After about 2 months the progression seemed to level off. I was horny most of the time, naked most of the time, and willing to do just about anything Joe suggested. The amazing part of the thing is that I don't feel any quilt! It isn't my fault, it's the drugs. It's wonderful, I have never felt so free and so much like a woman in my life!

Well Lin, that's my story. Tell me what you think then I'll tell you the second reason I wanted to meet you today."

Linda just looked at me for a couple of seconds, studying me.

"You mean that son-of-a-bitch is drugging you! And you're letting him?" she asked incredulous.

"Yep. That's about it."

"You know what's going on, and you let him do it?" she asked.

"That's funny sort of. I will do something and think, that's the drugs working on me, but I do it anyway, and I enjoy it. So what's wrong with that? I sort of look forward to what will happen next."

"Ok," she said, "so you've turned into this slut for your hubby and you keep taking the pills willingly. Aren't you afraid that you'll get carried away, go too far?"

"That's another funny thing about it. Even though I'm horny as hell I still have my good sense. I know I won't do anything that would really get me in trouble. I wouldn't run down the street naked and end up in jail, or have sex with strange men and end up with AIDS. Actually I have no interest in sex with others, Joe's enough. I don't know what else we might do, but I'm not afraid because I feel I have the ability to stay out of trouble, and I trust Joe."

"If I hadn't known you for so long, and hadn't seen you last night I wouldn't believe any of this." Ok, now what's the other thing?"

I handed her some emails I had printed out then sat back to drink my tea while she read them. It took her several minutes. She went from outraged, to stunned, to silent, to tears.

"Your husband will get his first shipment of pills tomorrow," I told her.

"Oh shit!" she mumbled.

"If you blow up and go home and confront Alan the chances are your marriage won't last much longer. If you tell Al that you know what's going on he will tell Joe and then I will have to admit I know what he's been doing. I don't think that will hurt our relationship, but I'd rather keep my knowledge to myself for now. Of course you can just keep your mouth shut and relax while your whole life changes."

"I don't know, I just don't know. How can I let him drug me, take advantage of me like that. I'm a modern, liberalized woman!"

"Yeah, and most of the time you're miserable!" I added, "think about it."

12